** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the Day - Friday 10th April 2015

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 10th April 2015 A very rare day where I don't have time to reason unfortunately but here are today's selections: 3.25 Aintree - 1pt win Cue Card @ 9/1 (Bet365) A few of these have something to answer - be it Cheltenham performances, time off the track etc and Cue Card is certainly one of those. Missed Cheltenham but it's plausible that will work in his favour and although not at his best recently could be fresh and ready to go under ideal conditions. Nothing bombproof in the field and if getting into a rhythm could be tough to peg back.

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 10th April 2015

4.40 Aintree: Minella Rocco 4/1 Coral/HIlls We have quite a few last time out winners in the line up and one that could improve even further is Minella Rocco trained by Jonjo O’Neill. He won his point-to-point race and then landed his debut race over hurdles in striking fashion at Kempton. He followed up at Newbury over 2m5f and this will be his first venture over 3 miles and the first time he will have encountered decent ground. He is very promising and could be a start of the future.
NR 215 Aintree: Qewy 1pt win 11/2 bet365 It was a decent contest at Newbury and Qewy won like a very good horse and on the strength of that went to Cheltenham with high hopes in the Supreme Novice Hurdle. He ended up 5ththat day but wasn’t disgraced and trainer John Ferguson has said the track at Aintree should suit him better being a former useful flat horse. McCoy rides Qewy and is preferred to his stable mate Commissioned who does have some fair form in the book too.

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 10th April 2015 3.25 aintree champagne fever should be very tough to beat today. apparently ready to run to best and missed cheltenham, so fresh with no trip and ground concerns, so i feel it will take a very special performance to beat him today. 1pt win 7/2 bet365 bog

Font 4.50 - Very Noble - win at 4/1 bog bet365 Handicap chase Only 2 of these look like contenders The favourite, Crazy Jack, won at MR 4 days ago and might be worth taking on. He has a penalty and has always appeared better on RH tracks (today is a figure of eight). Moreover he was driven out to win on Monday and hasn't had much time to recover. My selection won here over hurdles a couple of runs ago. He was lucky that day as the leader wasn't ridden out because the jockey thought there was another circuit to go. Should be better suited by today's ground and has come down in the handicap since his last attempt over fences last summer.
I think I might get this in the Stewards room.........:unsure

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 10th April 2015 Later runners

:ok 1750 Wolverhampton 1pt Win 4/1 William Hill
5.50 wolves black truffle 4/1 hills
7.15 Greyville: Pinnacle Stakes (3YO plus) I believe odds-on favourite Jet Explorer can be beaten here. He's a fair Stakes performer, and his 4th in the Queen's Plate is a big piece of form, though he hasn't won in a long time and usually stays on from off the pace only beating tired horses, which can sometimes look spectacular from a visual point of view, but doesn't mean that he is getting any closer to putting his head in front when it really matters. That says this race represents a significant drop in class and theoretically he's the horse they all have to beat. However he probably won't be 100%, as this is only a stepping stone and prep for bigger targets down the road. There are some other good horses in the race here, but without a shadow of a doubt the most intriguing runner is lightly races Saratoga Dancer. He receives loads of weight from most rivals here and that should ensure that he's well in, as he is clearly a better horse than his current rating of 78 in my mind. This will be his second run after a break as well after being gelded and his reappearance over 1.200m in a hot race was very promising last month. He finished a fine third that day, less than two lengths beaten by Grade 1 winning Kochka while receiving only 3.5kg from this 105 rated top class individual. Kochka wasn't 100% that day, but so wasn't Saratoga Dancer, who also got a very light hands and heels ride but stayed on nicely over a trip short of his best. He clearly got ability and needs further. Up over 1.600m now, he's got a massive chance to win. Saratoga Dancer @ 10/1 Sportingbet
Wolverhampton 8.20 We'll Meet Again 0.5 pts e/w
Wolverhampton 7.50 Celestine Abbey (6/1 stan james) If non runner Aintree 3.25 Don Cossack
19.50 Wolverhampton - On the Tiles - 1 Pt Win @ 2\1 (bog) Paddy Power
9.20 Wolverhampton - hickster ( 1 point win @ sp )
8:20 Wolverhampton Childesplay, 2.25 at BetVictor

7.15 Greyville: Pinnacle Stakes (3YO plus) I believe odds-on favourite Jet Explorer can be beaten here. He's a fair Stakes performer, and his 4th in the Queen's Plate is a big piece of form, though he hasn't won in a long time and usually stays on from off the pace only beating tired horses, which can sometimes look spectacular from a visual point of view, but doesn't mean that he is getting any closer to putting his head in front when it really matters. That says this race represents a significant drop in class and theoretically he's the horse they all have to beat. However he probably won't be 100%, as this is only a stepping stone and prep for bigger targets down the road. There are some other good horses in the race here, but without a shadow of a doubt the most intriguing runner is lightly races Saratoga Dancer. He receives loads of weight from most rivals here and that should ensure that he's well in, as he is clearly a better horse than his current rating of 78 in my mind. This will be his second run after a break as well after being gelded and his reappearance over 1.200m in a hot race was very promising last month. He finished a fine third that day, less than two lengths beaten by Grade 1 winning Kochka while receiving only 3.5kg from this 105 rated top class individual. Kochka wasn't 100% that day, but so wasn't Saratoga Dancer, who also got a very light hands and heels ride but stayed on nicely over a trip short of his best. He clearly got ability and needs further. Up over 1.600m now, he's got a massive chance to win. Saratoga Dancer @ 10/1 Sportingbet
Jesus that was a good price!:clap

???? Your going to tell me it was the winner you wanted ' date=' right?[/quote'] lol [TABLE=class: tableData tableList, width: 100%] [TR] [TD=class: multiLine]15:50 W'Hampton – Win[/TD] [TD=class: multiLine]Danzoe @ 9/2 GP (Price taken @ 4/1) 3@1/5[/TD] [TD=class: multiLine]Won [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] My fault Graham, didnt check my posting so serves me right. Trouble with 4.30am starts every day of the week I lose concentration.