Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 3 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Mönchengladbach v SC Freiburg (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Frankfurt v VfL Wolfsburg (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.97[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Bayern München v FC Schalke 04 (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.17[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]20[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hannover 96 v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 4 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Köln v VfB Stuttgart (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.32[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1899 Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Dortmund v FC Augsburg (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hertha BSC v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Paderborn 07 v Hamburger SV (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th Bayern Munchen (-2 and -2.5) to beat FC Schalke 04 @ 1.840 Pinnacle Bayern will be looking for a response after losing their last game, and a match at home against a Schalke side without the suspended Huntelaar should provide the league leaders with an opportunity to return to winning ways. Schalke are well placed in the league, but away from home they have only beaten teams in the bottom half of the table. Bayern have won all their home games so far this season but have only fully covered this line in less than half of them, but if they are motivated to turn in a performance to make up for the Wolfsburg match then they are certainly capable of scoring a few here.

Re: Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th Bayern in recent history romp over Schalke at home. And that is usually without coming off a 4-1 drubbing at Wolfsburg. Di Matteo will be helpless here. Schalke have a home match against direct rivals for a Top 4 spot Gladbach only 3 days later and it may be wise to concentrate harder on that for points

Re: Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th Borussia Monchengladbach – Freiburg Borussia are in the 3rd position in Bundesliga and in their last match they won Stuttgart 0-1 away from home. Freiburg won 4-1 Eintracht Frankfurt just a few days ago, scoring all their goals in the second half. That was a very important win, as they are one of the teams fighting to avoid relegation. I think that Over 2.5 goals is the best option for this match. Over 2.5 goals @ 1.727 Marathonbet

Re: Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th Bundesliga : Eintracht Frankfurt- VfLWolfsburg The visitors got the attention of the footballing world on Friday night when they put four goals past Bayern Munich , led by an amazing high energy performance from Kevin de Bruyne, who scored twice and also contributed his 11th assist of the season. Bayern had only conceded four goals previously all season through 17 league starts and whilst most teams might have sat back and basked in the glory of that huge win, the Wolves got busy and in a massive statement of intent, completed the signing of André Schürrle from Chelsea for circa 30m €. That has left everyone in no doubt about how VfL see themseleves over the next year or two, a very big player in both domestic and European terms. They also made sure that de Bruyne was also left in doubt about how highly they value him and an already lengthy and lucrative contract is about to be increased and extended until 2020, which I view as a clever move with a new "star" arriving on the scene. Schürrle is apparently going to take part in a short workout with the rest of the squad this morning, but is not expected to make his debut until Saturday, but his arrival is a really big deal in Germany and after his success in Brazil and West London, he brings with him a winning mentality and will force the other squad members to up their game still further and looks incredibly good business. It is going to be very difficult for them to close that eight point gap on Bayern at the top of the table, but I feel they will want to give it a go and staying within a single digit of the Bavarian giants would be a major achievement and closing it, offer so much for next season. They are currently seven points clear of BMG in third and if they could really push on through the next 3-4 weeks, really cement a Champions League spot early and then look at other targets, which perhaps they are already doing. We have spoken a lot about the Europa League and how the competion, and the last year or two of the UEFA Cup, has been dominated by teams from Eastern Europe and the Iberian Peninsula, but we have no Porto or Benfica this year and the round of 32 and 16 is always testing for the Eastern teams coming off such a long break, Villarreal and Sevilla look decent representatives for Spain, but are both involved in what looks certain to be a season long battle with Valencia for fourth, elsewhere , there are a lot of teams who have been priced up on name alone. If the Wolves can find a way past Sporting this month, I am sure that we will see several of those "names" drop out and Wolfsburg might be in position to let their focus switch to a European title. There is still some 21.0 around for Wolfsburg to win the Europa League, even bigger in a palce or two and if you can find it, or close, I suggest we try 1 unit for now, we can take a closer look at this competition after the round of 32 ties. Obviously I like the visitors tonight, they have no new injury concerns and although they have been under intense media spotlight since Friday, they will welcome being able to get back onto the pitch so soon and have had almost 24 hours longer to recover than Frankfurt, who lost 4-1 at Freiburg on Saturday. The hosts are without suspended right-back Timothy Chandler, they have conceded seven goals in the last two home games he has missed and both came against bottom half of the Bundesliga teams.and that is going to greatly interest the Wolves and especially whomever plays on the left flank this evening. The away side have a great record in Frankfurt, just two defeats in ten meetings and scoring two or more goals on five of the last six visits. 1.5 units Wolfsburg -0.75 ball 2.13 asian line/Sportsmarket.

Re: Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th Bayern look a in-play job to me, as the odds now offered are a bit of an insult. I remember one of my heaviest bets of last season was on this game as Bayern were flying and schalke were in the middle of one of their many injury crisis. Bayern do seem to batter them reguarly at home and Schalke are missing big players again - can't bring myself to back Bayern -1.5AH at 1.36 though! For reference Schalke will be missing the following, although most aren't new injury/suspension problems; Ralf Fährmann Kaan Ayhan Sead Kolasinac Marco Höger Leon Goretzka Julian Draxler Chinedu Obasi Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

Re: Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th Eintracht Frakfurt – Wolfsburg (Wolfsburg @ 2.10 Marathonbet) Eintracht lost 4-1 away from home from Freiburg, even though they scored first with Marco Russ. Wolfsburg were very good against Bayern Munich and won 4-1, at their opening match after the winter break. This was an awesome performance from Wolfsburg and today I think they can win the game against Eintracht Frankfurt.

Re: Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th Bayern Munich-Schalke 04 This can be horrbile for Schalke. They have some important missings like Draxler, Goretzka, Huntelaar, Farhrmann, Kolosinac.... Specially the missings from Goretzka, Huntelaar and Draxler are big blows for Schalke. They playing under Di Matteo not that football that the boses want to see, after they signed Di Matteo. Okey it was a little bit better, after playing under old Coach Keller but that seems more luck then system... You can see it in last games so far against Cologne (Loose at home), Paderborn (lucky away win), Hamurrg (at home a draw without goals) and in last Game at Saturday against Hannover, which was a lucky win. Hannover deserved minimum one Goal on his side. So today against Munich, which loose against strong Wolfsborg at Friday and every one who knows Guardiola, you know that the style of football which Bayern have played there was bad. So today i expected a total "new" Munich which we have seen before Winter Break. And think that Guardiola today wants to see more effectivity for the opponents goal. And i think they got it. Missings on Bayern Side are Lahm, Ribery, Rafinha, Martinez and Thiago but Munich have such a wide squad that this missings are blows but they can handle it with other players. Also Schalke have an important game only three days after that against opponent for the Champions League Places Gladbach which have today on the paper the easier opponent PLUS a home game. So for me today: Munich -2.5 @ 2.05 4/10 12bet

Re: Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th I'd be a little worried about Schalke parking the bus this evening. I remember they went to Chelsea in the CL and were decimated by injuries, and got a 1-1. Sides like Schalke have big squads, that can get draws like at Chelsea regardless of their injuries. They drew 0-0 at Dortmund last season too. I find it interesting how the consensus here is Bayern will respond positively tonight. I know they're streets ahead of the rest in this league, but confidence is confidence and if Schalke can keep them out, it could be a tougher night than expected.

Re: Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th

Will have a nibble at Schalke at 20/1 I'm sorry but any established top team even with a few missing should not be that price against anyone. Ridiculous price.
Completely agree, Schalke cannot be priced as if they are Paderborn or Freiburg. They won't be thinking "last season we got beaten 5-1 here and were loosing 4-0 by the 28th minute". Compared to last season, they have a tactically astute coach who has won the Champions League. Even without all the missing players, they'll field a starting eleven with tons of experience at top level.

Bayern Munchen (-2 and -2.5) to beat FC Schalke 04 @ 1.840 Pinnacle Bayern will be looking for a response after losing their last game, and a match at home against a Schalke side without the suspended Huntelaar should provide the league leaders with an opportunity to return to winning ways. Schalke are well placed in the league, but away from home they have only beaten teams in the bottom half of the table. Bayern have won all their home games so far this season but have only fully covered this line in less than half of them, but if they are motivated to turn in a performance to make up for the Wolfsburg match then they are certainly capable of scoring a few here.
Bayern Munchen 1 FC Schalke 04 1 -1.00 :(

Re: Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th Dortmund vs Augsburg Does anyone willing to risk on Dortmund? Can see that their stats for their home matches is also quite poor as well. Augsburg on the other hand is poor in attacking for their away matches. I thinking of backing Augsburg +1.5 instead, scorelines have been relatively tight for their away matches.

Re: Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th I believe in BVBs resurection really. Its hard to pull out any statistics or anything to support it but they played quite a good match in Leverkusen, showing no more lack of focus in defense and now they got to prove themselves at offensive end with all the fans backing them up. BVB tt goals over 1.5 @ 1.56 with bet365

Re: Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th borussia dortmund should have lost that game against leverkusen. they were lucky not to be punished by leverkusen who wasted number of good opportunities. they will give teams a chance because of predominance to attack and make silly mistakes at the back and worse they still look like conceding rather than scoring goals themselves. augsburg is very good team and this will be close game and i definitely think both will score but who will score the second for the winner, it could be either team

Re: Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th BORUSSIA DORTMUND - AUGSBURG Draw at 4.60 @ Marathonbet A small "final" is this match for Borussia Dortmund. The draw against Leverkusen let the "Yellows" at the last place of the table and the three points today are something more than a necessity. The tradition against Augsburg is very good, with Dortmund being unbeaten at the last seven matches. Nevertheless, this clue does not mean that Augsburg will be an easy rival. The away team makes very good performances this season and the presence at the 5th place keeps alive the hope for a European ticket. The stressful situation at the side of Dortmund leads me to a draw at this fixture.

Re: Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th Dortmund - Augsburg (Under 2.5 @ 2.25 Marathonbet) Dortmund’s last match, against Bayer Leverkusen away, ended at scoreless draw. They are at the bottom of the table, with only 16 points after 18 games, in a disappointing season for Jurgen Klopp’s men. They need to win today, but every match will be very difficult for them. Augsburg last week won 3-1 Hoffenheim at home and remains near the top positions of the table. Away from home, Augsburg is quite a tight team, facing difficulties in scoring, but concedes, difficult, as well.

Bayern Munich-Schalke 04 This can be horrbile for Schalke. They have some important missings like Draxler, Goretzka, Huntelaar, Farhrmann, Kolosinac.... Specially the missings from Goretzka, Huntelaar and Draxler are big blows for Schalke. They playing under Di Matteo not that football that the boses want to see, after they signed Di Matteo. Okey it was a little bit better, after playing under old Coach Keller but that seems more luck then system... You can see it in last games so far against Cologne (Loose at home), Paderborn (lucky away win), Hamurrg (at home a draw without goals) and in last Game at Saturday against Hannover, which was a lucky win. Hannover deserved minimum one Goal on his side. So today against Munich, which loose against strong Wolfsborg at Friday and every one who knows Guardiola, you know that the style of football which Bayern have played there was bad. So today i expected a total "new" Munich which we have seen before Winter Break. And think that Guardiola today wants to see more effectivity for the opponents goal. And i think they got it. Missings on Bayern Side are Lahm, Ribery, Rafinha, Martinez and Thiago but Munich have such a wide squad that this missings are blows but they can handle it with other players. Also Schalke have an important game only three days after that against opponent for the Champions League Places Gladbach which have today on the paper the easier opponent PLUS a home game. So for me today: Munich -2.5 @ 2.05 4/10 12bet
FT 1:1 Boateng with an early red Card for Munich.... :spank

Re: Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th I think BD will win tonight , they have had a shocker this season but i fancy them here, augsburg have never beat them in the league having played 7 times lost 5 drew 2 , 11/5 bet365 for BTTS and dortmund win , i think augsburg will score but dortmund to win it. quite poor odds on the straight win considering league positions so this seems a bit more appealing to me.

Re: Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th Most bookies compiling true statistics of about a 66% chance of a Dortmund win, hence the 4/9 price. Of this 66%, most are offering about 11/8 on Dortmund to win to nil, meaning they think there's a 40% chance, and around 11/5 odds on Dortmund to win and both teams to score, meaning they truly think the statistical probability of a dortmund win and both teams scoring is only about 27%. Really you should be being offered 14/5 not 11/5 but hey they gotta take money off customers somehow. The bookies absolutely love the match result and both teams to score market, people get so excited 'oh they'll win, but maybe concede as well'-whereas in reality, there's only a 66% chance as i mentioned of dortmund winning the game, then if you add in an Augsburg goal, that % dips immediately to 25%.

• Dortmund @ 1.45
    We all know how things are in Dortmund, they simply have to win. I can't imagine a situation when BVB will drop to the second division. In my bets I don't really base on statistics because I think that the human factor and other aspects are more important in football. They certainly have quality and what it takes to win. After draw with Leverkusen, when they could win 0:2 or lose 2:0 they have four games with average teams: Augsburg, Freiburg, Mainz, Stuttgart. Maybe I'm to optimistic, but for me it's 12 points for Dortmund. Of course they have hugh pressure, but the experience from Champions League show that they can deal with it.

Re: Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th People have been throwing money down the drain on Dortmund all season, there is no way anyone should be playing them at anything near 1.5, it's total madness. They don't 'have' to win either. They could easily get caught out again by a side that defends well and hits them on the counter - which is exactly what Augsburg will try to do.

Re: Bundesliga > February 3rd & 4th [TABLE=class: odds, width: 550] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: bookmaker] bet365 [/TD] [TD=class: kx o_1, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: kx o_0 winner, bgcolor: #FFCC99, align: center]5.00[/TD] [TD=class: kx o_2, align: center]8.50[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] These are the prices for Borussia Dortmund - Augsburg last season. It finished 2-2. I can't think of a reason why the prices for the match this season are similar.