Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Saturday January 17th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.63[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Saturday January 17th I can't bet on this match, because I really cannot trust both sides. QPR might be poor in form but Man Utd is also nowhere better now. They are winless in 3 EPL matches already. Worst still, Man Utd's away form is far from impressive...2W 6D 2L 12 scored 13 conceded...

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Saturday January 17th Is van gaal really a better coach then moyes. In the last four game I have been betting over 2.5 goals and all losted. You would imagine with a team with rvp,rooney,dimaria,falcao,herrera,mata would be full of goals but somethings is not right. Van gaal should of gone 4-3-3 at the weekend. I can't trust my team Manchester united we struggled against Yeovil and had the strikers of Yeovil taken 2 golden opportunities we could of been knocked out. We barely had a shot on target against Southampton and we where playing 3-5-2 which I though was a attacking formations?.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Saturday January 17th

Is van gaal really a better coach then moyes. In the last four game I have been betting over 2.5 goals and all losted. You would imagine with a team with rvp' date='rooney,dimaria,falcao,herrera,mata would be full of goals but somethings is not right. Van gaal should of gone 4-3-3 at the weekend. I can't trust my team Manchester united we struggled against Yeovil and had the strikers of Yeovil taken 2 golden opportunities we could of been knocked out. We barely had a shot on target against Southampton and we where playing 3-5-2 which I though was a attacking formations?.[/quote'] And not to forget Van Gaal spent more money on players than Moyes... Even though league position has improved but in terms of points accumulated, it hasn't... It appears that Van Gaal insist on 3-5-2 formation which is not doing well...

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Saturday January 17th United have been playing poor football away all season. It's like the knock-on effect of that game against Leicester (losing 5-3) won't go away. The league is gone, decided by Chelsea and Man City. Yet the other 2 champions league spots are up for grabs. United are definitely playing the worst out of.. Southampton Arsenal Tottenham Liverpool, yet only 2 of those teams will win a spot. I am really not sure if they can pull-finger-out and get going. van Gaal tinkering too much, playing a strange formation that's not working. Their progress from the lows under Moyes seems to have stalled. I would really like to see the recall of any three of these player's they sent out on loan... Nani, Wilfried Zaha (who looked terrific for palace last weekend) or Vidic. For me Vidic would be a starter almost every week. Costs you nothing, just wages ! The combination of Vidic and Ferdinand was poor last season but Ferdinand had slipped downwards. I think you have to let attacking / creative players do just that. Stop burdening them with overly defensive duties. Leave that to a holding midfielder and a solid defensive back 4. One to leave alone for me...

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Saturday January 17th United have been awful away from home, but have only lost 2. Di Maria, Rojo and Blind are back, creating competition for places. The draws have to end somewhere so I would bet on United at 1.63.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Saturday January 17th When you say "Manchester United"you would think of class,style and respect but i think this United side don't represent these adjectives at the minute.They have big names in their squad but they create next to nothing.We all expected Rojo and Di Maria to get ready to play but they don't bring in the confidence and pace they should.Falcao looks to be the most aggresive player United have and yet Van Gaal doesn't play him enough.United have Roone,RVP too but looks like they miss the typical CAM they really need who can create opportunities for them.They rely on Mata too much and when he is not on his day and lack focus,they struggle a lot.UTD finished last game against The Saints with 2-3 shots on target?!When did that happen when Ferguson was in charge?The Red Devils play attacking football with every man going forward and yet there are no chances created?How is that happening?I think it's best to wait for the starting 11 to get announced and if Falcao is in then i would want to get involved with the AW and if not then it is a no bet to me.QPR are fighting for their lives and might feel this is a game they could get something from and why not UTD under Van Gaal and UTD under Ferguson are two different animlas.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Saturday January 17th QPR v Manchester United QPR: Ferdinand (8/0 d, doubtful), Traoré (13/0 d), Sandro (8/0 m), Yun Suk-Young (10/0 d), Faurlín (2/0 m) Manchester United: Van Persie (20/8 f, top scorer, doubtful), Young (13/0 m) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

There is no smoke without fire... I would take this rumours seriously... What do you think?
Certainly possible. Their away form is so poor. They will have to win all their remaining 7 home games to get to 40 points which is almost impossible. If Leicester wins today, QPR will be bottom if they don't win today.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Saturday January 17th Manu is not playing well. they are not creating much attack or not good finisher. I think QPR is not playing so bad but they are unlucky at away games. In this game QPR will use the avantage of being home side and if Manu saves the form of last 5 match they will face some difficulties.. BTTS 1.81

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Saturday January 17th QPR - MANCHESTER UNITED Draw at 4.333 @ Marathonbet Manchester United has built a great tradition against QPR. The Red Devils are unbeaten at their last 16 games against Rangers, with 13 wins and three draws. Today the are looking for a recovery from the unexpected home loss from Southampton, which dropped them to the 4th place of the table. QPR, on the other hand, has collected all its points at this season at "Loftus Road", a fact that makes the London team feel optimistic about the final result. I think that both teams will score and the draw seems to me the most possible result.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Saturday January 17th Since my side here is offering only +1.5 @ 1.50, I will just back QPR +1.5 I can't see how Man Utd can score 2 goals and keep a clean sheet here QPR will be ready for a strong response to grab as much points as possible from their home matches

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Saturday January 17th United team to face Queens Park Rangers: De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Rojo Valencia, Carrick, Mata, Blind, Rooney, Di Maria, Falcao. Subs: Valdes, Evans, McNair, Januzaj, Herrera, Fellaini, Wilson .

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Saturday January 17th Ok folks this is your bank this week. I played ManU -0.75 (-126) for a big bet today. Yeah yeah United's been struggling to score, United's been terrible on the road, I know, I know. But, United's been injured all season long. Now we see a United side at full health, save Ashley Young. RvP doesn't feature today, but I see that as a positive. VanPersie's been pretty poor all year long. Honestly, I hate the way he fits in right now. First, he cannot create for himself. He needs the ball fed to him in dangerous positions. And it's great to have a poacher like that, but when United is playing a diamond formation, there are 2-3 central defenders around the striker at all times. Second, he can't beat anyone 1v1. When he's constantly being marked, he lacks the pace to out run anyone. I like Van Persie, but he does not fit in with what van Gaal is trying to do, and he certainly does not play well with Falcao. Today we get to see Falcao in the attack without RvP and he offers a dynamic that United lack when van Persie is there. Further, Rooney should have plenty of freedom to roam up in the attack and he has interacted with Falcao quite nicely so far, even if they have lacked for goals. And to say they hardly created chances last week against Southampton is a bit harsh. Besides the fact Saints have one of if not the best defensive records in the premier league, United had a number of decent chances in the second half, and truth be told, Mata should have had a brace. Yes, United was not at there best last week, but QPR has no where near the quality that Southampton does. I think its fairly evident to everyone at United that changes need to be made and I simply have to trust that they are not blind to this fact. I feel quite comfortable when United start Carrick and Blind out there. They do a lot of hard work that will help cover the weakness in United's defense. Valencia has been terrific all year, and Rojo back should bolster the other side. Oh, and DiMaria is quite simply a difference maker, the most talented player on the field most every game he plays at full health. Harry gets sacked tomorrow or next month, it's going to happen either way. QPR is destinted to go down again this year, they don't have a strong enough side to stay up for the long run. They will yoyo the next few years as they have too much talent for the Championship and too little for EPL, they need to build with a few younger pieces rather than pay veterans to get that premier league pay day. United win today going away. 3-0 for me. g'luck :cheers:

When you say "Manchester United"you would think of class' date=style and respect but i think this United side don't represent these adjectives at the minute.They have big names in their squad but they create next to nothing.We all expected Rojo and Di Maria to get ready to play but they don't bring in the confidence and pace they should.Falcao looks to be the most aggresive player United have and yet Van Gaal doesn't play him enough.United have Roone,RVP too but looks like they miss the typical CAM they really need who can create opportunities for them.They rely on Mata too much and when he is not on his day and lack focus,they struggle a lot.UTD finished last game against The Saints with 2-3 shots on target?!When did that happen when Ferguson was in charge?The Red Devils play attacking football with every man going forward and yet there are no chances created?How is that happening?I think it's best to wait for the starting 11 to get announced and if Falcao is in then i would want to get involved with the AW and if not then it is a no bet to me.QPR are fighting for their lives and might feel this is a game they could get something from and why not UTD under Van Gaal and UTD under Ferguson are two different animlas.
UTD -1AH @ evens with bet365