** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Queens Park Rangers v Crystal Palace > Sunday December 28th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Queens Park Rangers v Crystal Palace (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Crystal Palace > Sunday December 28th I like Queens Park at home after a toothy final 15 minutes against Arsenal at Emirates. QPR has proven tough to beat at home with a 2-2 draw against Manchester City as one of their notches on this season's Loftus Road totem.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Crystal Palace > Sunday December 28th i really don't fancy qpr in this one. you could argue their are hard to beat at home but games they won were terribly scrappy. i think they were lucky to beat west brom after trailing two goals down as well as leicester who were leading them in the game. crystal palace have lost two last games against southampton and man city but before that they drew stoke, tottenham and swansea and run aston villa very close. i think they can realistically look at his game with some optimism against qpr who leak goals. if they keep it tight i would not be surprised to see a draw here or crystal palace win.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Crystal Palace > Sunday December 28th 5pts QPR Win 11/8 various firms. While QPR were fortune to beat WBA lto at home they have been very consistent at Loftus Road. Palace were simply awful at the back against Southampton and I see nothing from them this season to cause QPR problems at the back. Comfortable home win for me, taking the 11/8 now with 365.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Crystal Palace > Sunday December 28th Keith Millen will take charge of Palace for the QPR game - this is the third time he has managed Palace since we've been in the premier league!!! Millen has proved to be a safe pair of hands and hopefully he will just stick to an organised and defensive setup that looks to make quick counters. Warnocks problem was that he started trying to change our system in order to be more of an attacking threat. Apart from Marouane Chamakh, Palace do not have someone that can play CF who is strong in the air and has physical presence. Warnock loves this kind of player as he only knows one strategy - cross and hoof to the big man upfront. Fraizer Campbell and Dwight Gayle are small strikers who look to play off the shoulder and get in behind defences - this requires good service on the floor - not high crosses into the box! Warnock tried to get Palace to press up the pitch more in order to get at teams but this was basically suicide against Southampton as the opening goal from Saido Mane proved. Warnock was not able to find a tactical solution to the problems he perceived at Palace and as a result he was fired. As I said earlier, hopefully Keith Millen will just get back to basics and play the deep lying, brick wall 4-4-1-1 system that the players are used to. This will be perfect against QPR because the pitch at Loftus Road is very small and we can cut off all the angles and reduce them to long shots. Charlie Austin is a great penalty box poacher but hopefully we will be better at dealing with him than some of the teams he's faced recently. QPR's physicality in the middle of the park wont count for much either as we can match them in that area. If Palace go all out for the win it will be suicide as recent games have proved, no need for anything extreme here just be patient and pick off the home side when they press. I feel Palace will get a result in this game but because of all the controversey and upheaval in the buildup I don't think it's a betting opportunity. I think it's sensible not to get involved here. PS - Parish, get your cheque book out in the window!!! - you underspent in the summer and now we're paying the price. Palace will not survive at premier league level with this continued under-investment in the playing staff.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Crystal Palace > Sunday December 28th This is probably a must win home game for QPR. After this, they may not win another home game till May. They will be playing the likes of Swansea, Man Utd, Southampton and etc after this. Almost all of their home opponents left will be top 10 teams. No more easy oppositions like Villa, Leicester, Burnley or WBA.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Crystal Palace > Sunday December 28th QPR looked good in attack, albeit with a man up, in the final quarter-or-so of play and would not have shocked if they walked out of Emirates with a draw. In front of the home fans I think they'll want to finish the year strong and a win would put them far and above the relegation zone, almost guaranteeing anoter year in the Premier League.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Crystal Palace > Sunday December 28th QPR has collected all of its points in home games and have managed to make teams like Man. City to lose points in ''Loftus Road''. If they play with the passion they played in the last 10 minutes against Arsenal 2 days ago then there is no way they lose this. Palace is in the relagation zone and has just one victory in the last 10 games. They also have problem in scoring away as in their last 3/4 away games didn't manage so. QPR to win @ 2.45 Marathonbet