** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the Day - Wednesday 17th December 2014

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 17th December 2014 1.20 ludlow oyster shell looks to hold every chance, as ran well last time and i feel this track will suit a little better. no trip and ground concerns and the handicapper again puts him in off 129, so can go close. 1pt win 6/1 totesport bog

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 17th December 2014 2.45 Newb - Vayland - EW at 8/1 bog ladbrokes Novice hurdle Can't find anything at big odds today but I'm sticking with an EW shot at just minimum odds for worthwhile EW betting My selection comes from the Pipe yard and won his bumper by 26 lengths on soft ground at Hexham. Should get the extended trip today and the ground has turned soft which should suit him There are 3 or 4 here with better form in the book but not necessarily provan on this ground or over the trip My selection appears to be the major unknown quantity in the race but hopefully will be able to get ahead of some of those ahead of him in the market and run into a place at least

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 17th December 2014 Winners Sarrow 11/8 Aidymac 8/1 Mr Benn 8/1 (not BOG) Valiant Thor 11/8 Tipsterix 5/1 :clap Later;

7.10 Kempton - Graylyn Ruby win @ 7/1 PaddyPower Graylyn Ruby won over C&D 3 races ago from a 3lb lower mark. He hasn't been in the same form recently but finished well when 5th at Lingfield and was more or less pulled up lto over C&D when the saddle slipped so the form looks worse than it really is. Adam Kirby looks an interesting jockey booking as he has never ridden this horse before and he tends to go well here. He also rode a winner yesterday so is in good form. I don't think that this race should take a lot of winning so if Kirby can get a good tune out of this horse and if he can run close to the level of his last win then he should go close despite the 3lb higher mark.
5.40 Kempton - Rigolleto @10 BetVictor
7.10 - Kempton - Graylyn Ruby - 9/1 - BetVic BOG
510 Kempton Boadicee @ 6/1 Bet Victor Would be no surprise to see Gosden get improvement from this unexposed type on it's first run for the yard. The Gosden camp are flying at present and have a good record at this time of year.
Kempton 5.40 Temple Road (5/1 bet365 bog)
5.10 kempton childesplay 1pt win 20/1 sky bet
Boulder5111: K 6.40 Steventon Star 1pt Win 25/1 Stan James