** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Serie A TIM > December 13th - 15th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 13 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Palermo v Sassuolo (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lazio v Atalanta (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 14 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Juventus v Sampdoria (11:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Genoa v AS Roma (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.06[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Parma v Cagliari (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Udinese v Hellas Verona (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.02[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cesena v Fiorentina (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.58[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Milan v Napoli (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.78[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 15 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Empoli v Torino (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.56[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chievo v Internazionale (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.94[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A TIM > December 13th - 15th Long time since I written somethin in this threads. Lets make this round a rich one... Lazio - Atalanta Atalanta +1 @ 1.92 Pinnacle 2/4 Main reason is that Lazio is missing whole!! midfield unit that played key role for them. Candreva, Biglia and Parolo all out. Add to that two other midfielders that could play in those roles Ederson and Pereirinha out also. Add to that Braahfeld who is usual LB out, Radu who replaces him on that position a doubt. Atalanta is bad due to Conlantuno idiotic insisting on 4-4-1-1 formation but in this case big value on those line and odds as if they can do something - they can defend really well and support from midfield for Lazio attack is OUT.

Re: Serie A TIM > December 13th - 15th

Long time since I written somethin in this threads. Lets make this round a rich one... Lazio - Atalanta Atalanta +1 @ 1.92 Pinnacle 2/4 Main reason is that Lazio is missing whole!! midfield unit that played key role for them. Candreva, Biglia and Parolo all out. Add to that two other midfielders that could play in those roles Ederson and Pereirinha out also. Add to that Braahfeld who is usual LB out, Radu who replaces him on that position a doubt. Atalanta is bad due to Conlantuno idiotic insisting on 4-4-1-1 formation but in this case big value on those line and odds as if they can do something - they can defend really well and support from midfield for Lazio attack is OUT.
It's been lonely on these threads without you mate :cry Good spot I feel as Atalanta are +ev selection here imo although not the most inspirational of teams to put your money behind this season. Parolo and Biglia obviously key players for Lazio and are amongst their top performers this campaign. Candreva has provided the lion share of Lazio's assists with 7 thus far, he is an excellent player and his contribution to the team will surely be missed. Atalanta are not under pressure to win this game so they can just sit back with 2 banks of 4 and try to disrupt Lazio as much as possible. You may not like Colantuono's module but the 4-4-1-1 could be useful against Lazio's 4-3-3 here. The home side will not have much space to attack into and Atalanta have proven to be stubborn opposition in their recent away games recording clean sheets at Empoli, Sassuolo and Torino. I also really like Atalanta's goalkeeper Marco Sportiello, he has been a revelation this season. The biggest problem we have in this situation is that Lazio's chance conversion rate is light years ahead of Atalanta's. The front 3 of Lazio have the ability to put their chances away while Atalanta's key centre-forward German Denis is having an appauling season thus far. Denis's main threat is his ariel prowess but Lazio will probably field Lorik Cana at centre-back tommorow and he is particularly strong in the air so I don't think this is really the game for Denis. I would actually like to see Colantuono give Boakye a chance here as he is a really promising forward and could be well suited to this kind of game if deployed in the centre-forward role as a false 9. Azzurini is right to highlight Atalanta as a value play here, I do think to get them on the +1 line near to EVS is a little excessive given Lazio's absences. Again, I am a little wary of Lazio's front 3 here, they still have the superior firepower and an early goal for the home side is likely to blow our bet completely out of the water. I will move cautiously with a rare half stakes play: Atalanta +1 @ 1.917 Matchbook > 2.5% BR

Re: Serie A TIM > December 13th - 15th I would also like to add the small value on Palermo tomorrow. We are talking about Palermo - Sassuolo match, and despite Sassuolo is in superb run and should give problems to Palermo there are team issues that needs to be adressed. Palermo recovers Vazquez (missed him hard in Torino game as Belotti is not player on same level) in 3-5-1-1 formation, while Barreto is also back, despite I read that he is rated as a doubt - along with Dybala, they are most important players for Palermo offence. Sassuolo will have to play without both first choice full backs and their biggest transfers this season Vrsaljko and Peluso, so FB will be on level of last season, when Sassuolo had one of the worst defences. Add to that Berardi is out - key in attack (looking with game with him and without him Sassuolo only went on strong run when he returned from three game ban) before that they were really bad. So this is a huge blow for them. Odds are around evens and that is only decent IMO, 2.20 is more for my liking here on home team. We should know that Sassuolo would have top 5 defence if not that Inter game + they deserved to trash ROma on Olimpico in last match and missed quite some chances to make it 3 or 4-0. Still, those three players are huge for them and it will be hard to resist probably best attacker in Serie A at moment - Dybala - without them.

It's been lonely on these threads without you mate :cry Good spot I feel as Atalanta are +ev selection here imo although not the most inspirational of teams to put your money behind this season. Parolo and Biglia obviously key players for Lazio and are amongst their top performers this campaign. Candreva has provided the lion share of Lazio's assists with 7 thus far, he is an excellent player and his contribution to the team will surely be missed. Atalanta are not under pressure to win this game so they can just sit back with 2 banks of 4 and try to disrupt Lazio as much as possible. You may not like Colantuono's module but the 4-4-1-1 could be useful against Lazio's 4-3-3 here. The home side will not have much space to attack into and Atalanta have proven to be stubborn opposition in their recent away games recording clean sheets at Empoli, Sassuolo and Torino. I also really like Atalanta's goalkeeper Marco Sportiello, he has been a revelation this season. The biggest problem we have in this situation is that Lazio's chance conversion rate is light years ahead of Atalanta's. The front 3 of Lazio have the ability to put their chances away while Atalanta's key centre-forward German Denis is having an appauling season thus far. Denis's main threat is his ariel prowess but Lazio will probably field Lorik Cana at centre-back tommorow and he is particularly strong in the air so I don't think this is really the game for Denis. I would actually like to see Colantuono give Boakye a chance here as he is a really promising forward and could be well suited to this kind of game if deployed in the centre-forward role as a false 9. Azzurini is right to highlight Atalanta as a value play here, I do think to get them on the +1 line near to EVS is a little excessive given Lazio's absences. Again, I am a little wary of Lazio's front 3 here, they still have the superior firepower and an early goal for the home side is likely to blow our bet completely out of the water. I will move cautiously with a rare half stakes play: Atalanta +1 @ 1.917 Matchbook > 2.5% BR
Yep agree, Atalanta is awful in attack, hopefully Gomez who is now in 2nd game since injury return can add something to them. Boakye maybe even better solution as Denis as IMO he is not so bad, as much as 4-4-1-1 tactics is read through. It did gave Atalanta results two years ago, now any coach already knows how to defend against it. Bianchi played in last game vs. Cesena after Colantuono finally played with 4-4-2 after going 2 goals behind. Sportiello is class act this season and agree biggest goalie surprise so far - next to Kavezis for Udine. Agree that Lazio have superior attack - luckily next to Djordjevic/Klose, we have two incosistent youngsters who can do either extremely well or put on crap performance. Lets hope for 2nd one. But as mentioned, line is totally out of line. PS: Cesena +1 also looks pretty good as Bisoli (park the bus manager) is gone and Fiore without Cuadrado and Babacar + played EL match with quite strong line up. So a bit food for mind until sunday.

PS: Cesena +1 also looks pretty good as Bisoli (park the bus manager) is gone and Fiore without Cuadrado and Babacar + played EL match with quite strong line up. So a bit food for mind until sunday.
The sacking of Bisoli is foolish in my view, I liked him as a coach. They should of stuck with him and then given him some money for strikers in January window. Cesena have goofball attack which has not been addressed since promotion to Serie A. Ok morale may have hit the floor with bad run but I think it is very harsh on Bisoli. Di Carlo isn't going to be any better if the board don't provide funds for players. Game against Fiorentina will be interesting to watch but I will not be getting involved despite Fiorentina absences.

The sacking of Bisoli is foolish in my view' date=' I liked him as a coach. They should of stuck with him and then given him some money for strikers in January window. Cesena have goofball attack which has not been addressed since promotion to Serie A. Ok morale may have hit the floor with bad run but I think it is very harsh on Bisoli. Di Carlo isn't going to be any better if the board don't provide funds for players. Game against Fiorentina will be interesting to watch but I will not be getting involved despite Fiorentina absences.[/quote'] Dont know if I agree or disagree with sacking, but I am pretty sure that Di Carlo will lead them until February and then Bisoli will come back again - this is common practice in Italy. For sure Cesena have the worst roster in league (big depth but lot of smilar type of players than dont add any value). New caoch will probably play 3-5-1-1 so in practice that will look similar too 5-4-1 tactics IMO and again counter attack football. So mostly it is the psyhological effect. In reality even hiring Mourinho along with Anelotti probably would not help them avoiding instant relegation. Highlight of the team is for sure goalie Leali, who I follow since his early days in Serie B, he impressed in Lanciano and is IMO one of biggest candidates for Azzuri in coming years (along with Perin who now plays in Genoa).

Dont know if I agree or disagree with sacking, but I am pretty sure that Di Carlo will lead them until February and then Bisoli will come back again - this is common practice in Italy. For sure Cesena have the worst roster in league (big depth but lot of smilar type of players than dont add any value). New caoch will probably play 3-5-1-1 so in practice that will look similar too 5-4-1 tactics IMO and again counter attack football. So mostly it is the psyhological effect. In reality even hiring Mourinho along with Anelotti probably would not help them avoiding instant relegation. Highlight of the team is for sure goalie Leali, who I follow since his early days in Serie B, he impressed in Lanciano and is IMO one of biggest candidates for Azzuri in coming years (along with Perin who now plays in Genoa).
It's ashame as I have a bit of a soft spot for them after Bisoli took the club (which was in total disarray after being relegated) and got them back up through strong management rather than quality of players. The Dino Manuzzi can be a bit of a cauldron at times and like you mentioned the dead cat bounce of Di Carlo may just help them to somekind of result against Fiorentina but I just cannot bring myself to back them on the + for some reason, perhaps I am being a cowardly Phantom in this situation but I will stick by my decision. Leali is a great talent but Perin has been playing exceptional recently, Genoa's crap defense is lucky to have him backing them up, he gets them out of jail on so many occasions it's ridiculous.

Re: Serie A TIM > December 13th - 15th No, no mate. I am also just thinking about +1 on Cesena, looking without any other influences on this match, Fiore have far better team, never mind the missing of both named players. But it is kind off big hcap, considering Cesena usually did well, well at least at home and usually took the lead in home games. But overall, more better matches to bet on on sunday and monday. Have some on shortlist already but waiting for "convocati" to be anounced. BTW - really no need to click "thanks" button for every post :)

Re: Serie A TIM > December 13th - 15th Palermo – Sassuolo Palermo’s formation 352. Sassuolo’s formation 433 offensive. Sassuolo managed to score 2 goals in 1st half vs Roma. Both teams scored goals in last 2 matches. I predict an open game with lot of goals, especially in 1st half. So my pick for this game is Over 1.5 goals 1st Half

BTW - really no need to click "thanks" button for every post :)
I usually thank people if they're producing new info or adding something to the discussion. Not much discussion on the Italian threads these days so it's good to hear peoples views and ideas despite the fact I'm always following this league closely anyway.

Re: Serie A TIM > December 13th - 15th Lazio vs Atalanta – To Win To Nil – Lazio @ 2.60 Marathonbet This is a game with big history. Lazio usually wins Atalanta at home, most of the times without even conceding. The home side is coming from two straight wins at all competitions, hasn’t lost at the last three games. They were coming from three straight home wins until they lost 0-3 to Juventus. Atalanta on the other side is a team that will fight to avoid relegation. Is strong at home, but really weak away. Visitors didn’t score at the last six away games for Serie A, I don’ t expect them to do that tonight against a strong side like Lazio. I see an easy win for home side.

Re: Serie A TIM > December 13th - 15th AC Milan vs Napoli What do you think? I see it as a must win for AC Milan especially when their next match will be away against Roma, which will be even tougher However I am wary of Napoli's away form, which is pretty good. AC Milan win or draw ???

Re: Serie A TIM > December 13th - 15th Roma will visit Genoa today. The Wolves are in a knockout after being defeated by Man City in midweek.Previously, the team of Rudi Garcia almost felt apart drawing 2:2 to Sassuolo at home. Far from home Romans are also unconvincing since the beginning of the campaign. They have only won once in their last seven visits. It was against Atalanta after trailing 0:1 and made a turn to 2: 1 in Bergamo.Expectations were that this season Roma will have a chance to fight for the title with Juventus. The gap between them remains only 3 points in favor of Juve, but at least at this stage Roma are not particularly convincing in most matches.The Griffins are in very strong shape under the direction of Gian Piero Gasperini. Only a week ago Milan got spanked and before that Juve left the stadium in Genoa defeated.Genoa won last time they were hosting Genoa back in May.They totally prevailed in five of the most recent 6 games against Roma and all prerequisites are present for a similar result to be obtained today.It is hard to believge that Genoa could retain the 3rd place but in any event they have the strength to keep Roma shut and take at least a point. Guests confidence has been shaken and i think that Genoa +0.5 AH @ 1.9 with bet365 represents great value.

Re: Serie A TIM > December 13th - 15th Genua-Roma .Genua 9 matches unbeaten with home wins over juve and milan against Roma who have lost midweek with Man C and played 2-2 with Sassuolo at home.De Rossi missing for Roma and hopefully some fatigue and dissapointment after midweeks lost.Tip Genua dnb 2.95 or Genua +0.5 1.88.I even played Genua winning for 4.1.

Re: Serie A TIM > December 13th - 15th Hi, Lazio sadly beat hcap yesterday but it was Atlanalta playing like crap. This ones are for today, odds changed a bit since they were taken yesterday- i am running a betting service so i am posting with delay. Gl if you follow. Parma -vs- Cagliari Over Under:+2.75 Over @ 1.96  Parma -vs- Cagliari Asian Handicap:-0.25 Parma @ 2.06  Parma showed improvement in recent games and despite missing still a lot of players now they face a team that is playing in worst for thus far in this season - looked at some records and this is Zemans low point so far - only 11 points in A after so many rounds. Ibarbo who is their key man and another striker Sau out is big problem for them. Parma found a bit of rhytm and despite their defence is still bad  they performed really well agains Lazio and should not have lost it - also had legitimate goal turn down. Overs are logical as both play offensive along with leaky defences. Empoli -vs- Torino Asian Handicap:+0.25 Torino @ 1.87  Torino found new Cerci in Martinez - surely he will play after impressing in last two games as he scored 3 goals in them. Empoli is good team, but any positive hcap for Toro here is a must take betting wise. Teams are similar but Empoli do miss two first choice full backs for this one and with Torino having superb wing backs this is their chance, if idiota Quglirella finally will start finishing chances they can even win this game. AC Milan -vs- Napoli Asian Handicap:0.00 Napoli @ 1.88  Milan miss bith first choice full backs along with key defender Alex, so Bonera will play and that is superb as Napoli play mostly on wide attackers - Callejon and Mertens or even better  - De Guzman who is superb in last month. Higuain found the rhytm and IMO Napoli is atm better team. It will be hard for them to win it, but DNB gives us pretty safe option. Udinese -vs- Hellas Verona Asian Handicap:-0.50 Udinese @ 2.00 Verona in crisis and missing almost whole midfield - key midfielders Obaddi and Ionita are out, Tacthsidis is walkind dead actor so only Halfredsson egine will play in midfield for them. Rafa marquez is banned and key keeper Rafael injured in last training. Udinese I dont like a lot but they are typical home team and should exploit problems in defence that Verona have. Juventus -vs- Sampdoria Asian Handicap:+1.50 Sampdoria @ 1.92  Far too big hcap for Sampa in this game, lost only once so far and played really good - better and better every week and their tridente of Okaka - Gabbiadini - Eder is probably better than Inters attack or even Milan attack. Only lost match for Sampa was in 92nd minute against Inter in away game. Due to Juve having to play CL match and missing key CD - only two available for them (out are Barzagli, Chiellini and Caceres) this is problem agaisnt fast paced Sampa. IMO line should be on max +1.25 so this is

Hi, Lazio sadly beat hcap yesterday but it was Atlanalta playing like crap. This ones are for today, odds changed a bit since they were taken yesterday- i am running a betting service so i am posting with delay. Gl if you follow. Parma -vs- Cagliari Over Under:+2.75 Over @ 1.96 Parma -vs- Cagliari Asian Handicap:-0.25 Parma @ 2.06 Parma showed improvement in recent games and despite missing still a lot of players now they face a team that is playing in worst for thus far in this season - looked at some records and this is Zemans low point so far - only 11 points in A after so many rounds. Ibarbo who is their key man and another striker Sau out is big problem for them. Parma found a bit of rhytm and despite their defence is still bad they performed really well agains Lazio and should not have lost it - also had legitimate goal turn down. Overs are logical as both play offensive along with leaky defences.
Cagliari didn't score a single goal in their last two games. Fiorentina destroyed them (4-0) and I was expecting Cagliari to bounce back against Chievo but they were rubbish. Chievo scored two goals in the first 10 mins and the gane finished 2-0 with Cagliari having just one shot on target. If you look at the stats, Cagliari have a better record away from home scoring 13 goals in their last 5 games and against Parma they might come back to that form but I think 8/11 (bet365) for over 2,5 goals is far too short. Good luck !!!

Re: Serie A TIM > December 13th - 15th Not true, they managed 4 in Cup ;). And despite 4-0 vs. Fiore they missed some 3 or 4 clearest chances and fell apart psyhologically after 2-0. Vs chievo it was hard as Zeman played almost full team in that 4-4 cup game vs. Modena. As said stats have nothing to do with it but more tactics, bad defences and need for a win at both teams.

Not true, they managed 4 in Cup ;). And despite 4-0 vs. Fiore they missed some 3 or 4 clearest chances and fell apart psyhologically after 2-0. Vs chievo it was hard as Zeman played almost full team in that 4-4 cup game vs. Modena. As said stats have nothing to do with it but more tactics, bad defences and need for a win at both teams.
Mate, I hope you're right but all I'm saying is that I was expecting at least evens for overs - 8/11 too short.

Re: Serie A TIM > December 13th - 15th I dont know if i am right. But to expect evens for Cagliari over 2.5 and against Parma is underestimating bookies heavily. They are not dumb. Even vs chievo odds for over 2.5 were 1.92 and we simply cant compare Chievo and Parma. I am not the smartest man alive so if this ends with 0-0 please dont put me on cross and hit nails in my hands (as i will then have to return only after 24th of december as messiah of betting) :)

Re: Serie A TIM > December 13th - 15th Milan vs Napoli – Win for Napoli @ 2.66 Marathonbet This is a huge game at “San Siro” between Milan and Napoli, two teams that sit nearby at the table but seem different. Home side is coming from some poor performances and bad results. They played really bad against Genoa last week, they lost fairly with 1-0. At this point, Napoli has everything that is needed to win this game. They have a quality team, big names and strong personalities at the roster, they are coming from a win against Slovan Bratislava for Europa League. Fatigue may be a factor, but I just can’t ignore the fact that Milan is not convincing anyone. I go with Napoli.