Monthly Hendon Mob Leagues

andybell666

I know technically it is another forum but in the interest if sparking some more activity within PL I am posting these - they also look relatively good fun/value and do not require too much commitment. I also know lots of us have played in the old Hendon Mob leagues before it got sold. Thursdays @ Pokerstars : http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48841 Sundays @ Full Tilt : http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48842 Please post if you are going to play as if there are a few of us we can put it in the weekly diary so we don't forget etc...

Re: Monthly Hendon Mob Leagues I am going to play in Stars and FT, 3rd in PLO tonight on Stars so not a bad start, saw Tealc at the FT, sorry I didn't say Hi, if you say hi I missed it, had a few tables on the go, watching Tv with the Wife as well. Standard night at the office!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: Monthly Hendon Mob Leagues anyone else playing this? the last FTP one was last night (saturday) instead of today so I've missed out quite a few points and I was pretty much guaranteed a prize (after finish 4th and 5th). Turns out quite a few people didn't realise as only 15 were in it.:wall:@

Re: Monthly Hendon Mob Leagues

anyone else playing this? the last FTP one was last night (saturday) instead of today so I've missed out quite a few points and I was pretty much guaranteed a prize (after finish 4th and 5th). Turns out quite a few people didn't realise as only 15 were in it.:wall:@
I didn't realise either :-( and I think I was in with a shot.. Damn it :(