WNBL 2014/15

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: WNBL 2014/15 Welcome back! Tonght: Townsville-Canberra UNDER 150 @ 1.95 Totals not my strong suit thus far this season but am feeling confident we won't get the run & gun of a number of those pre Cristmas games. Marked the match 15.5, so bookies have that about right IMO.

Re: WNBL 2014/15

yeah the odds statrted getting smashed last night. hard to take adelaide as a 6 point fav. blew out from 3 to 6 in under 20mins.
That hard that I've taken West Coast. I feel Adelaide might, as in MIGHT, be much improved for this - losing by three to the most overrated hobbled team in the comp wasn't necessarily proof of great improvemnt and I feel the whole Canb-Adel-WCW form line that weekend was decieving. Waves up at 2:15am Perth time and all that but I still fancy them to give a strong showing off a run of frustrating form. I suspect Tomlinson might not have travelled for nothing too?? Bets: West Coast 3.02 & +6 @ 1.88 Dandenong!! (Took this last night at around 2.25 & +2) First half of the season they were a lay every week and now the opposite is the case. As mentioned above the most overrated team in the comp seemingly getting ahead of themselves this weekend taking on GF bound Rangers in superb form, albeit on no rest. Again Dandenong should be fave IMO.

Re: WNBL 2014/15 given adelaide have scored 70+ once this season and have about 10 quarters of less than 5, taking both WC +5.5 and under 141.5 requires adelaide to score 74 to lose both which looks attractive to me although has a bit of a bad feel about it.

Re: WNBL 2014/15 Adelaide only have 3 players with FG% over 40% on the season, Scheer sneaking in at 41%. Lewis, Foley and Merino are all at 29% which is quite impressive compared to Harrington who has 31 points and a FG% of 17%. Melbourne have improved their offence but after a long layoff could b rusty. small bet on under 140.5

Re: WNBL 2014/15 There's been a bit of a sniff that Dandenong might tank tonight and rest key players, supposedly to keep their stuff hidden until the finals ... Sounds ridiculous but that line suggests there could be something happening ... although the total looks like it's set for the 'usual' Rangers to show up

Re: WNBL 2014/15

There's been a bit of a sniff that Dandenong might tank tonight and rest key players' date=' supposedly to keep their stuff hidden until the finals ... Sounds ridiculous but that line suggests there could be something happening ... although the total looks like it's set for the 'usual' Rangers to show up[/quote']Townsville's average winning margin at home is 31, including 34 over the Rangers a month ago (which should be mostly overlooked), so mabe that's it. The Dandenong line is a gift! Maybe they could afford to lay low and bank on getting third, although I believe they are some chance of pinching Bendigo's spot (despite Bend have the season split)! Maybe gaurding against fatigue/injury off last week but going forward they have a cosy schedule. Townsville have a tough travelling schedule ahead, so I could easily see them keen to spread some minutes.

Re: WNBL 2014/15 Well certainly no tricks from Dandenong... I jumped on the +11 around midday yesterday thinking it wouldn't last and even accepted pretty heavy juice to grab that number.. Checked the market a couple of times closer to the game and money had actually come for the Fire so the +11 not only remained but was available at a touch under even money.. Don't know whether some bought into the Rumour that the Rangers might mail it in or whether they just thought the Fire should be double digit favourites.. Anyway, grats to all who backed the Rangers