** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WNBL 2014/15

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WNBL 2014/15 [TABLE=class: tableClass stats, width: 924]

[TR] [TH=align: left]PLAYER[/TH] [TH]PLAYNO[/TH] [TH]MIN[/TH] [TH]FGM[/TH] [TH]FGA[/TH] [TH]FG%[/TH] [TH]3PM[/TH] [TH]3PA[/TH] [TH]3P%[/TH] [TH]FTM[/TH] [TH]FTA[/TH] [TH]FT%[/TH] [TH]PFS[/TH] [TH]BL[/TH] [TH]AS[/TH] [TH]ST[/TH] [TH]TO[/TH] [TH]DR[/TH] [TH]OR[/TH] [TH]TR[/TH] [TH]PTS[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=align: left][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=align: left] T. Madgen [/TD] [TD]9[/TD] [TD]39:05[/TD] [TD]10[/TD] [TD]13[/TD] [TD]76.9[/TD] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]5[/TD] [TD]80.0[/TD] [TD]11[/TD] [TD]11[/TD] [TD]100.0[/TD] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]3[/TD] [TD]3[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]7[/TD] [TD]35[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] decent shooting night by Madgen made it tricky for the under.

Re: WNBL 2014/15 With you on Adelaide today and the under. Under in the Townsville game. Interesting odds in the West Coast v. Canberra game. Canberra will need to keep West Coast to a low shooting % to get the win. Their current away form says they may struggle, leaning West Coast and the under?.

Re: WNBL 2014/15 leaning Sydney myself. Adelaide claim to be a deep team but i am more of the hodges + all so rans thinking. revenge for sydney, langford out, the chance hodges is not at her best and sydney have not played a bad game so far and adelaide have played well once.

Re: WNBL 2014/15

leaning Sydney myself. Adelaide claim to be a deep team but i am more of the hodges + all so rans thinking. revenge for sydney' date=' langford out, the chance hodges is not at her best and sydney have not played a bad game so far and adelaide have played well once.[/quote'] Good points. Also, a factor in the win over Sydney was some Sydney (who were poised to win) complacency, IMO. There is plenty of credentials through the list but Adelaide do look a rabble and I backed them for last during the week. Sydney have had a favourable draw so far but this one comes down to whether Adelaide can produce a response IMO.

Re: WNBL 2014/15 would have preferred canberra scored more than 6 in the last 6 minutes. or that i had gotten better lines available when i started researching. not all that sure super coach graf deserves her job. that said my idea that canberra would dominate in the rebounds again was way way off, so....

Re: WNBL 2014/15 All the favs have covered this weekend, Hoping Rangers change that. Hard spot though, Rangers have lost the last 11 against Bendigo. Covering the line once in those 11. This is the highest home handicap they have had in the last 11. I really like what Taylor has brought to the team, think they will keep it close, would of loved to get the 4 point head start.

Re: WNBL 2014/15 Could have got 2.68 & 2.76 Dandenong before bedding down last night, so am kicking myself for not acting. Won't take the current price, I feel Bendigo will be good today, unlike Townsville last week who were caught a little shabby.

Ashtee what price did you get for adelaide to come last?
3.00! I framed them 2.44 favourite. Of course, the theory could be wait for a beter price next week seeing as reports Adelaide training was spirited and I felt they'd get over Sydney but I've been around long enough to know never try to get that cute. I strongly suspect there is some sort of morale & motivation cause, so at this early stage there's always the chance of something like a coaching change or another team decimated with injuries, otherwise I would have marked them shorter.

Re: WNBL 2014/15 fantastic effort from Townsville tonight ... An OT defeat away from home on a back to back with travel - they can probably claim a moral victory and would certainly come away from that feeling pretty good about their chances later this season.. no plays from me this round or last ... found a bit more value in the mens (NBL) this weekend.

Re: WNBL 2014/15 Yes, good effort (despite Gabe Richards missing) but no cigar unfortunately. No regrets, as that's punting! Would have sewn up the season split for them and caused a major fluction in title markets but now they have to come back to Bendigo to decide that part of it.