** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WNBL 2014/15

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WNBL 2014/15

Harrower out but Cox and Tupaea still missing for Sydney is bigger. Added: Bendigo -3.5 @ 1.94
where on earth did you get that line & price so close to tip off? I was very keen on the Spirit but didn't bite only because the line moved to a very heavily juiced -4

where on earth did you get that line & price so close to tip off? I was very keen on the Spirit but didn't bite only because the line moved to a very heavily juiced -4
[TABLE=width: 500] [TR] [TD]11:34pm 4-Dec-14 [/TD] [TD]5-Dec-14[/TD] [TD]Basketball Handicap[/TD] [TD]Sydney Uni Flames vs Bendigo Spirit (-3.5) for Game.[/TD] [TD=align: right] 1.952[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] That's the Pinnacle bet I took 26mins before tip off plus some 1.93 Marathonbet & 1.92 SBOBET at same time. The market went on a ride from there. Not sure but weren't TAB and/or Tattsbet still -3.5 @ 1.90 until very late?

Re: WNBL 2014/15 ^ ah yes of course, pinny... I had their page open because my book (topsport) basically just copies their markets and I was wondering why they didn't drop it back to -3.5 when pinny did... They held it at -4 and just increased the juice which was odd... Such is the downside of being limited to just one book unfortunately..

Liking the under and West Coast + points. I think Melbourne gain an early lead and then rest starters. Would be very surprised if any Melbourne starter plays over 25 minutes. Thoughts ?
West Coast could play the bench late too if the game is dusted. Huge round for Melbourne last week but will the form simply carry through is my querry? West Coast appear to have brought some appetite for this trip. Here's hoping, anyway. :hope

Sorry just read Tomlinson injury is more serious then first thought. I think melbourne will look to the inside for an easy basket today' date=' really like the under still.[/quote'] You could be forgiven for being dissapointed, two4me. :puke

Ha probably the best game of wnbl basketball i have seen all. 3 off the glass to tie the game... really
One of my pet hates is this assumption shoved down our necks that entertainment in sport equals high scoring, while craft is supposedly less relevant and defence is some sort of blight on the game. I loved that game too! Today: Canberra-Melbourne UNDER 142.5 @ 1.93 Townsville-Dandenong OVER 151.5 @ 1.93 Dandenong +10.5 @ 1.90

Re: WNBL 2014/15 Anyone else think the under/over line in the west coast vs dandenong is way to high? west coast at home stadium has not had more then 70 points scored against them. I wonder whether melbourne will rest players for the adelaide road game aswell. Hard to take adelaide plus points at the moment, hoping melbourne is more focused on their home match. like the over in this game as well.

Re: WNBL 2014/15 I saw as much as 2.25 & +3 Dandenong this morning. Some of the movement probably attributable to news Tomlinson didn't come up. I'm giving West Coast a solid chance tonight, desperate to arrest a 0-3 slide. Entitled favourite but no value in the Dandenong price IMO.

Re: WNBL 2014/15 I'd like to thank the books for that joke of a line in Melbourne tonight ... Or at least the opener .. How they pegged Bendigo as a dog is beyond belief would think I played a role in moving the market, unloaded on it this morning. Anyone else been unable view the forum today ? I kept getting a server error message until just now ...

Re: WNBL 2014/15 I got a down for maintanace message yesterday, forget when it was. Today: Canberra-Townsville UNDER 142.5 @ 1.90 Into 141.5 now, which I'd still take. No love in the market for Canberra thus far. Not too surprising considering they've looked a battle weary team.