** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WNBL 2014/15

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WNBL 2014/15 New I shouldn't have bothered at all with action on the FT result last night :spank. HT thing always felt much better. Something I saw in Townsville, even at Spring Shield, I suspect NO ONE will stop them. Today: Canberra -2.5 @ 1.90 TAB They should be focussed on avoiding 1-3. Rangers probably a tad weary, at least. West Coast @ 2.53 I'm looking for West Coast to bounce right back. Melbourne brought their very best to a tired opp last week but simply look a last place candidate. I expect to be kicking myself later for leaving the Canb-Dand OVER, despite a push from binomial who I suspect is more proficient than myself on TOTALS.

Re: WNBL 2014/15

Yeah like Canberra too.. Marked them 7pt favourites.. Do the books think penny Taylor is already suiting up?!
They certainly seem to have been an example of The Halo Effect over recent seasons. Be interesting to know how Cappie & Penny are getting along these days.
Apparently they have since played together in europe.

Re: WNBL 2014/15 nice vid, lol. training could be not stop cheap shots. smaller bet sydney -10.5. adelaide disintegrated in the second half and hard to see them getting their act together spending the day travelling. also smaller bet under. agree about WC and Melbourne. playing WC 2u on the line and 1u ML $2.50

Re: WNBL 2014/15 Interestingly Rangers were backed in from an already too short opening price of +5.5, as have they been in most games (+10.5 into +8.5 Thu & Sydney were astonishingly 2.25 out to 2.65 last week. Shortenned in Adelaide loss too). It seems bookies are actually doing quite good out of them too.

Re: WNBL 2014/15 i agree that she probably be a faint shadow of the past, but between her an Bishop who regularly gets rebounds when she is in third best position I can see them having a 2 to 1 rebounding advantage in alot of games which makes it pretty difficult to lose given they are pretty strong offensively.

Re: WNBL 2014/15

i had a bet on Canberra last week at $7. i agree sydney are value at that price but as with canberra, when you factor in the inconsistency it is seems rather unlikely they will win multiple finals games in a row.
I'm not one for letting unlikely get in the way. Zoe Harper is out tonight. She's been a contributor and not an out they'd want tonight, you'd think.

Re: WNBL 2014/15 Today; Melbourne-Dandenong UNDER 148.5 @ 1.90 (take current 147.5)

Canberra –5.5 ?looks like easy money or am i missing something?
You'd expect they will rebound strong of a loss but I'm a wrap for West Coast at their best. Possible that West Coast have a little let-down off Friday's effort but I suspect they'll carry through some momentum. I marked it 6.0 but all just my opinion.

Re: WNBL 2014/15 WC's efforts are so variable it is hard to play anything with confidence, but it looks a good spot for Canberra to me. Game will be at 10am perth time which may be a factor and Canberra crushed in their previous home afternoon game. Also not alot of difference between the number of rebounds Bishop is getting and what WC is getting as a a team. got -4 & -4.5 average price about $1.88 probably have a smaller bet on over, waiting to see if i can get a better.

Re: WNBL 2014/15 Townsville looked to get ahead of themselves to me, shooting too many tough shots. Not sure how well Melbourne played against WC, Tess Madgen shot well, bit it looks more like WC played hopeless. Going to play Dandenong despite the short turn around.

Re: WNBL 2014/15 Melbourne hugely lifted themselves against West Coas,t who were disapointing. Townsville looked a little down on mojo to me but signs still good for the future IMO. Added: Canberra-West Coast UNDER 145.5 @ 1.88 I'm hoping Bibby doesn't nail about twenty-five threes after a horror shooting night Wednesday (she probably will) but I feel West Coast, who are notorious low team and who were lowest at Spring Shield, will have a good defensive weekend.