Ligue 1 Orange > September 23rd - 25th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 23 September 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Reims v Olympique Marseille (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.48 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Rennais v Toulouse FC (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.32[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.73 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 24 September 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]En Avant Guingamp v FC Metz (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.62 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Evian TG v RC Lens (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.50 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Montpellier HSC v AS Monaco (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.48[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.48 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]OGC Nice v Lille OSC (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.22[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.46 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympique Lyonnais v FC Lorient (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.50 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Bastia v FC Nantes (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SM Caen v Paris Saint-Germain (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.28 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 25 September 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Saint-Étienne v Girondins de Bordeaux (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > September 23rd - 25th Reims - Marseille Marseille to win + Over 2.5@ 3.125 Marathonbet Reims after the bad start they had they seem to have fixed the problems in the defence and got a great boost after the 2 wins in a row they had and they want to do this crash-test against Marseille to see were they are. They are expected to play strong defence and try to hit on the counter-attack and as their coach said they will expect the fans to support them. Marseille leads the table in Ligue 1 and want to continue to do so. They are in a great form and they have the best attack of the league. I think both teams are going to score but Marseille will be the winners

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > September 23rd - 25th Marseille is playing free flowing game under Bielsa, always looking to create. However, away games are really hard to dominate in French Ligue 1, teams are highly physical. Hence why we should always consider bore draws, something like 1-1. It is too early in the season to be playing back-to-back games and that might disrupt Marseille's rhytm. I think draw represents the higher value.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > September 23rd - 25th I've gone with Rennes tonight (-0.25) for 5 units. Just think they'll have too much for TFC. In the other game, I think OM will win, but the price is a bit shabby right now and it might be better to wait for a value IR play or something.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > September 23rd - 25th

yeah you were way off with that one. i actually followed your tip on rennes only because i also had an inclination for them. oh well let's move on
Yes, they were a disgrace. Toulouse outplayed them both physically and tactically. I have no idea where they pulled it from though, recent form had been awful and TFC had lost all 3/3 away games thus far, against far worse sides too. There's just no logic to explain that result and performance. Extremely worrying.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > September 23rd - 25th I like 2 games in tonight both to go NO BTTS and probably under 2.5 goals Guingamp v Metz Guingamp have failed to score in 4 of 6 games this season. Metz have not scored an away goal in 3 away games this season, going under 2.5 goals in all 3 away games. The NO BTTS is 1.75 on betvictor Montpellier v Monaco Montpellier have been under 2.5 goals in every game this season, going over 1.5 goals in just 2 of 6 games. Every game they have played has been NO to BTTS Monaco have not scored 2 goals in any game this season I think this game goes under but the NO to BTTS is a better option at odds of 1.87 on betvictor

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > September 23rd - 25th Evian - Lens Evian to win @ 2.25 Marathonbet After 6 games in Ligue 1 Evian has only 1 point and that against PSG (!). Of course their schedule so far was very difficult as they played against PSG, Toulouse, Marseille and Bordeaux. Lens isn't a great rival and Evian plays at home so I believe its time for their first victory. Lens after achieving two important victories against Lyon and Reims they lost against Saint Etienne in their home and showed their lack of experience. Tonight they are facing a team which is ''dying'' to get the 3 points and although they have better quality they must prove it to the pitch

I like 2 games in tonight both to go NO BTTS and probably under 2.5 goals Guingamp v Metz Guingamp have failed to score in 4 of 6 games this season. Metz have not scored an away goal in 3 away games this season, going under 2.5 goals in all 3 away games. The NO BTTS is 1.75 on betvictor Montpellier v Monaco Montpellier have been under 2.5 goals in every game this season, going over 1.5 goals in just 2 of 6 games. Every game they have played has been NO to BTTS Monaco have not scored 2 goals in any game this season I think this game goes under but the NO to BTTS is a better option at odds of 1.87 on betvictor
4 out of 4 winners here as both games go under and both are no to BTTS :cigar finally taking off and flying upwards :ok ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This week is a double fixture week in France, Germany , Italy and Spain. The only team to be playing 2 games in a row at home is in French Ligue 1. It is Montpellier and they play Guingamp on Sat. Montpellier lost midweek at home to Monaco 0-1 with a very very late goal. This 0-1 loss affected the way in which the upcoming fixture was interpreted by my software. 1 additional game is really 25% more relevant Home form information. Both teams heavily under 2.5 goals last season Montpellier have been NO to BTTS in 7/7 games this season Guingamp NO to BTTS in 6/7 games Both teams have very poor goal per game averages. This game is probably going under 2.5 and NO to BTTS I like the NO BTTS at 1.75 various bookmaker

4 out of 4 winners here as both games go under and both are no to BTTS :cigar finally taking off and flying upwards :ok ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This week is a double fixture week in France, Germany , Italy and Spain. The only team to be playing 2 games in a row at home is in French Ligue 1. It is Montpellier and they play Guingamp on Sat. Montpellier lost midweek at home to Monaco 0-1 with a very very late goal. This 0-1 loss affected the way in which the upcoming fixture was interpreted by my software. 1 additional game is really 25% more relevant Home form information. Both teams heavily under 2.5 goals last season Montpellier have been NO to BTTS in 7/7 games this season Guingamp NO to BTTS in 6/7 games Both teams have very poor goal per game averages. This game is probably going under 2.5 and NO to BTTS I like the NO BTTS at 1.75 various bookmaker
Gotta love it. 83rd minute it is 1-0 and the damn game finishes 2-1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > September 23rd - 25th Only one game stands out to me for today and it is Lens-Caen.Evian took their first win for the season against Lens which should be sign for how weak Lens are.Even though they lost from Evian they have relatively ok results losing with one goal against Saint-Etienne and a couple of positive results against Bastia,Reims and Lyon.On the other hand we have Caen who is winless in 4 losing 3 of them.We should admit that they were against PSG,Rennes and Saint-Etienne though.Their H2H show that these two teams are pretty much equal on stats.Given their recent form and performing i think the draw will suit them most.Another home defeat by a side like Caen could be too much while Caen will take a point and run at home.2 out of their 4 H2H meetings have ended in dull 0:0 while the other two were won by 1 goal difference.I think it would be a close game with both teams trying not to lose rather to win.Draw @ 3.2 with bet365 and 1:1 Correct Score from me.GL! 0:0

Only one game stands out to me for today and it is Lens-Caen.Evian took their first win for the season against Lens which should be sign for how weak Lens are.Even though they lost from Evian they have relatively ok results losing with one goal against Saint-Etienne and a couple of positive results against Bastia' date=Reims and Lyon.On the other hand we have Caen who is winless in 4 losing 3 of them.We should admit that they were against PSG,Rennes and Saint-Etienne though.Their H2H show that these two teams are pretty much equal on stats.Given their recent form and performing i think the draw will suit them most.Another home defeat by a side like Caen could be too much while Caen will take a point and run at home.2 out of their 4 H2H meetings have ended in dull 0:0 while the other two were won by 1 goal difference.I think it would be a close game with both teams trying not to lose rather to win.Draw @ 3.2 with bet365 and 1:1 Correct Score from me.GL!
I did'nt bet the game but nice call on the draw