** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the day competition Wednesday 17th September

corky

Re: Nap of the day competition wenesday 17th september S4.15 Ligeia 1pt Win 8/1 Bet365 Showed improved from last time out when winning having been upped in trip on decent ground and gets similar conditions again here. The horse hasn't been penalised too much by the handicapper and in any event, Hughes taking over in the saddle is seen as another positive. The course should suit on breeding and looks a fair bet against some of the more unexposed horses

Re: Nap of the day competition wenesday 17th september Water Hole 3.25pm Yarmouth - 1pt WIN 3-1 Ladbrokes Only 2 bookies going 3-1 at the moment, Ladbrokes and Coral and I can see this being supported tomorrow. I've kept a keen eye on this horse and feel the step up to 10f could see even more improvement from a horse that already looks progressive for a 3 year old. She is rated 103 and gets 6lb from horses rated 108 and 102 that look a bit more exposed. The formline of Water Hole is very consistent and she ran on again last time out over 1m, hence why I think 10f will suit. There is speed from the sire and stamina from the other side of the pedigree. Ground shouldn't be an issue, having won on soft, good and standard already. Lightly raced, improving sort that are the right type of horses to keep on side.

Re: Nap of the day competition Wednesday 17th September Sandown 2.00 - Mr Dandy Man 16/1 bet 365 e/w Often front runner, backward steps in cheekpieces last 3 outings, albeit badly hampered at start on latest, maybe able to grab the fair rail (as he did when respectable 3rd in July on sole run here) maybe still vunerable.

Re: Nap of the day competition Wednesday 17th September 2.20 YARMOUTH (Class 5 - 7f Maiden Stakes) BARTEL @13/8 (bet365 #BOG) RPR of 81 when second by a nose to Intiwin (now rated 85) at Newcastle three weeks ago with noticeable improvement compared to his debut. The ground could be good to firm by the off and this would be a great plus for him since he seems to enjoy these conditions. What caught my eye the most is the booking of F Tylicki for the ride since he partnered with Ed Vaughan only 20 times with an incredibly high strike rate of 30% (and he's 15.4% lifetime at Yarmouth). Stable form looks very good to me so not a banker but worth a try at the price.

Re: Nap of the day competition Wednesday 17th September 5.00 Yarmouth: Long Awaited 9/2 BetVic/Hills Frustrating sort but Long Awaited is in the best form for sometime and maybe now is the time to catch him before he goes off the boil. Second at Doncaster and then looked like he was about to win at Haydock with a well timed run only for Kickboxer to get in first and hold him off close home. Paul Hanagan gets the leg up today and although its a competitive event i like their chances. At bigger prices Borderlescott should go well off his new low mark and the progressive Sandfrankskipsgo could go well at big odds.

Re: Nap of the day competition Wednesday 17th September 1440 Beverley 1pt Win Yorkindredspirit 15/8 Boyles (BOG) Sea The Stars filly from Mark Johnston stable, opened 6/1 early shows and now trading around 13/8. Stable having a quieter time lately but this newcomer wont have to be anything special to win first time of asking.

Re: Nap of the day competition Wednesday 17th September Sandown 2:30 - Dartmouth @ 10/3 Stan James Out of Dubawi so chances are he will have plenty of ability and should improve with racing. The colt finished 6th of 10 at Goodwood on debut with Ted Durcan riding that day. Now that Ryan Moore takes the ride today, it would suggest a better run is expected. He wasn't knocked about on debut, wasn't given a hard time so fingers crossed he can win today.