UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 10 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Belgium v Andorra (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]67[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bulgaria v Croatia (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cyprus v Israel (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Italy v Azerbaijan (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Latvia v Iceland (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Malta v Norway (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.31[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Netherlands v Kazakhstan (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]20[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]56[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Turkey v Czech Republic (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wales v Bosnia-Herzegovina (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.96[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th I do believe the Czechs will be happy with a point in Turkey, most countries in Europe would. And that's what makes them very dangerous in this game, a team with good attacking potential starting with a tight approach can make the game go either way. I see this as an Overish game and BTTS, but for now NO BET. Same in Sofia, the odds are set right IMO, Croatia has more class in the squad, yet Bulgaria is very compact and organized, regardless where they play, with high spirits. If Bulgaria scores first in the second half, it will be a mountain to climb for Croatia to equalize. Very tough and tight game, Cards must considered as a good option here (never checked the line but it is worth it in any game with Bulgaria involved), Underish game, Draw at HT, for now NO BET. Italy can win with ease, but I rather see them struggle for the second, and very much for a third goal. Under holds value here, the Azeris will go out with 11 in defense. When saying this, an early goal, penalty, red card can change the prediction in 5 minutes, I am only saying what it looks to me for now. NO BET. In Cyprus the odds are set well too, people might get a but carried away with the good games by certain clubs from Cyprus, yet all these clubs have many foreign players involved. Draw at HT, Israel by 1 goal, BTTS is on my mind, but again - NO BET. Holland can unleash hell, and I very much hope so, but none of the odds so far impresses me. Holland can also give us another boring 1-0, 2-0, which they did so often in the past 3 qualifiers. NO BET for now either.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th So far I only had a medium bet on the Over in Wales at 2,10 - great odds for a game with Bosnia involved regarless who they play. Still waiting for the Cards' line in the Bulgaria game. GL

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th Group A Turkey v Czech Republic Friday 10th October kick off 19:45 Turkey have scored in 11 games out of their last 15 at home in the Euro Qualifiers dating as far back as 2003. They won 8 of those games, drew 2 and lost one. Going on percentages that would give them a 73.3% chance of scoring at home in this fixture. They have conceded 8 times out of their last 15 Euro Qualifiers at homes. That works out at 54% but all those 7 clean sheets were against inferior ranking teams. They have also conceded 11 times out of 15 at home in all games (Friendlies,Euro & WC Qualifiers) including a 2-0 (friendly) defeat to the Czech Republic in 2013. Going on percentages that would give them another 73% chance of conceding a goal at home in this fixture. Czech Republic have scored 8 times out of 12 on their away travels in Euro Qualifiers. Going on percentages that would give the Czech Republic 67% chance of scoring away. The Czech Republic have scored 13 times out of 15 on their away travels in all games (Friendlies,Euro & WC Qualifiers). Going on that stat - that would give them an 87% of scoring an away goal. Turkey are ranked 38 according to the latest FIFA rankings while the Czech Republic are ranked 10 places higher at 28. In their opening Euro 2016 qualifying games - Turkey were defeated 3-0 away to Iceland but had a man sent off when 1-0 down. While the Czech Republic beat the Dutch fair and square (2 -1 ) with a late winner in Prague last month. Going on historic results, Turkeys scoring record at home and the Czech's impressive scoring record away means that I can only see one outcome. I confidently expect to see both teams scoring. Turkey v Czech Republic (both teams to score) @5/6 with PP

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th

I'd appreciate any views on the Turkey v Czech match. I know Turkey lost to Iceland while Czech beat Holland but do you think the Czechs would be happy with a point?
You can check my post above Toto, I can very easily see these teams sharing the spoils with both of them scoring.

Group A Turkey v Czech Republic Friday 10th October kick off 19:45 Turkey have scored in 11 games out of their last 15 at home in the Euro Qualifiers dating as far back as 2003. They won 8 of those games, drew 2 and lost one. Going on percentages that would give them a 73.3% chance of scoring at home in this fixture. They have conceded 8 times out of their last 15 Euro Qualifiers at homes. That works out at 54% but all those 7 clean sheets were against inferior ranking teams. They have also conceded 11 times out of 15 at home in all games (Friendlies,Euro & WC Qualifiers) including a 2-0 (friendly) defeat to the Czech Republic in 2013. Going on percentages that would give them another 73% chance of conceding a goal at home in this fixture. Czech Republic have scored 8 times out of 12 on their away travels in Euro Qualifiers. Going on percentages that would give the Czech Republic 67% chance of scoring away. The Czech Republic have scored 13 times out of 15 on their away travels in all games (Friendlies,Euro & WC Qualifiers). Going on that stat - that would give them an 87% of scoring an away goal. Turkey are ranked 38 according to the latest FIFA rankings while the Czech Republic are ranked 10 places higher at 28. In their opening Euro 2016 qualifying games - Turkey were defeated 3-0 away to Iceland but had a man sent off when 1-0 down. While the Czech Republic beat the Dutch fair and square (2 -1 ) with a late winner in Prague last month. Going on historic results, Turkeys scoring record at home and the Czech's impressive scoring record away means that I can only see one outcome. I confidently expect to see both teams scoring. Turkey v Czech Republic (both teams to score) @5/6 with PP
Always maddens me when people do this :lol You say Czech's last x amount of games had so many goals, but this is a new managers first competitive away match, so we have zero clue how over or underish they'll be. There was a great example of something similar to this in the Championship thread last week. Somebody said Huddersfield had x amount of goals in away games, but didn't take in to account only two of those were under a new manager. Result: 0-0. Turkey are very attacking but for all we know Czech Rep draw 0-0 against all the decent teams. Point is, just to tread with a bit of caution.

Always maddens me when people do this :lol You say Czech's last x amount of games had so many goals' date=' but this is a new managers first competitive away match, so we have zero clue how over or underish they'll be. There was a great example of something similar to this in the Championship thread last week. Somebody said Huddersfield had x amount of goals in away games, but didn't take in to account only two of those were under a new manager. Result: 0-0. Turkey are very attacking but for all we know Czech Rep draw 0-0 against all the decent teams. Point is, just to tread with a bit of caution.[/quote'] Stats have a weird way of repeating themselves, I used to 'tread' cautiously like that and consider new managers and systems... and guess what? - Nine times out of ten the stats proved otherwise:wall. Whatever you think about them , they are there for a reason...and people use them, myself included :ok. Stats have a nasty way of coming back in biting yer in the bum :spank lol esp the qualifiers. Look at Basle with all their different managers and their record against vastly superior English premiership teams. Anyway..let's see on Friday :) Who are you backing btw? Maybe you could post it up..cheers.:D

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th Cyprus to beat Israel @3.50 offered by meridianbet Guys, this is the definition of value theory. I never count on any "value" but this one catched my eye. Cyprus is a very hot team at the moment after beating Bosnia away. Everybody here are talking for a victory against our friends of Israel. Cyprus is by far the most friendly country in Europe for Israel. I dont need to ask anyone's opinion, since i KNOW very well what i talk about Cyprus is NOT what some teams are peforming in Europe. WE HAVE EXTREMELY talented squad, plus a hero coach who won the title with Ael a couple of years ago. Coach is pushing the players in an absolutely positive way....we are fighters and truly this match already became a NATIONAL AFFAIR here in the island. I expect huge fan support and Israelis shouldent be arrogant to destroy our evening, besides, we are not ONLY FRIENDS, we are superior to them in terms of quality.... I remember what i tipped recently.....it was a painful tip on Ajax to beat Apoel....but the referee was MUG to allow such a ridiculus penalty for Apoel to equalise.... This time my tip is even stronger good night members! see you with money in pockets!

Cyprus to beat Israel @3.50 offered by meridianbet Guys, this is the definition of value theory. I never count on any "value" but this one catched my eye. Cyprus is a very hot team at the moment after beating Bosnia away. Everybody here are talking for a victory against our friends of Israel. Cyprus is by far the most friendly country in Europe for Israel. I dont need to ask anyone's opinion, since i KNOW very well what i talk about Cyprus is NOT what some teams are peforming in Europe. WE HAVE EXTREMELY talented squad, plus a hero coach who won the title with Ael a couple of years ago. Coach is pushing the players in an absolutely positive way....we are fighters and truly this match already became a NATIONAL AFFAIR here in the island. I expect huge fan support and Israelis shouldent be arrogant to destroy our evening, besides, we are not ONLY FRIENDS, we are superior to them in terms of quality.... I remember what i tipped recently.....it was a painful tip on Ajax to beat Apoel....but the referee was MUG to allow such a ridiculus penalty for Apoel to equalise.... This time my tip is even stronger good night members! see you with money in pockets!
Good luck with bet , looks decent value and has a great chance :)

Stats have a weird way of repeating themselves, I used to 'tread' cautiously like that and consider new managers and systems... and guess what? - Nine times out of ten the stats proved otherwise:wall. Whatever you think about them , they are there for a reason...and people use them, myself included :ok. Stats have a nasty way of coming back in biting yer in the bum :spank lol esp the qualifiers. Look at Basle with all their different managers and their record against vastly superior English premiership teams. Anyway..let's see on Friday :) Who are you backing btw? Maybe you could post it up..cheers.:D
I think the longest odds I'm on are 1.28, of no use to the majority here, mate. Did post up a free money bet on Holland-Kazakhstan though, anyone that isn't limited with the bookmaker in question would have been mad not to have a go at it.

I think the longest odds I'm on are 1.28' date=' of no use to the majority here, mate. Did post up a free money bet on Holland-Kazakhstan though, anyone that isn't limited with the bookmaker in question would have been mad not to have a go at it.[/quote'] Depends how much money you are going to put on it :ok Good luck with whatever selection it is mate. :)

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th Take into consideration that 6 important players (Omer Toprak-D/Leverkusen, Hakan Calhanoglu-MF/Leverkusen, Volkan Demirel-GK/Fenerbahce, Burak Yilmaz-F/Galatasaray, Mustafa Pektemek-F/Besiktas and Kaan Ayhan-D/Shalke 04) of Turkey will definitely be out for this match and the next Latvia game.

Take into consideration that 6 important players (Omer Toprak-D/Leverkusen' date=' Hakan Calhanoglu-MF/Leverkusen, Volkan Demirel-GK/Fenerbahce, Burak Yilmaz-F/Galatasaray, Mustafa Pektemek-F/Besiktas and Kaan Ayhan-D/Shalke 04) of Turkey will definitely be out for this match and the next Latvia game.[/quote'] Thank you. That post = NO BET

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th Norway are 2/5 (Paddy) to beat Malta away. Yes, Norway aren't world beaters, and Malta held Croatia for a while, but Norway have a reasonable chance to qualify and three points v Malta is a must. Their quality will surely tell in the end.

Norway are 2/5 (Paddy) to beat Malta away. Yes' date=' Norway aren't world beaters, and Malta held Croatia for a while, but Norway have a reasonable chance to qualify and three points v Malta is a must. Their quality will surely tell in the end.[/quote'] Agreed. That is a great price. The bigger teams usually find a way of grinding out a narrow win against Malta away.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th 4pts Bosnia-Herzegovina to beat Wales 5/4 Stan James Bosnia were surprised by Cyprus in their previous game but I think part of that was a hangover from the World Cup and I would expect them to get back on track in this match. Aaron Ramsey is a big loss for Wales and Gareth Bale won’t be able to do it all on their own so I think the 5/4 on the visitors is perfectly acceptable especially if they recreate their World Cup qualifying form. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wales-vs-bosnia-herzegovina-betting-bosnia-can-get-back-on-track-in-cardiff 4pts Kazakhstan (+3AH) to beat Netherlands 2.00 Unibet The Dutch haven’t really got going since the World Cup and while I think they’ll win this match they are missing a number of big players so I think it would only be a narrow win. Kazakhstan will set up to be hard to break down and then hit the Dutch on the break so they won’t make it easy for the home side so the visitors with a 3 goal start on the Asians looks the safer play here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/netherlands-vs-kazakhstan-betting-visitors-can-make-life-tough-for-the-dutch

Norway are 2/5 (Paddy) to beat Malta away. Yes' date=' Norway aren't world beaters, and Malta held Croatia for a while, but Norway have a reasonable chance to qualify and three points v Malta is a must. Their quality will surely tell in the end.[/quote'] Bear in mind Norway may be giving a fifteen year old his debut tomorrow. He might be the next Messi, but still, screams of a lack of quality?

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th Bulgaria-Croatia 21:45 Local time I fully expect a draw here.I cannot even imagine a result different from 1:1.Both evenly matched teams with similar game styles which will miss their CB's(ivan Ivanov(Basel) and Lovren(Lpool)) face each other.Yesterday became clear what our line-up will be. Stoyanov(GK) Minev(RB) Zanev(LB) Bodurov(CB) Popov(CB) Dyakov(CM) Gadzhev(CM) Manolev(RM) G.Milanov(LM) I.Micanski(CAM) Popov(CF) It's our strongest line-up i think.(given the fact Ivanov is out).We will start aggressively as we always do.Lyuboslav Penev brought a lot of motivation and aggression in the team and we had a several good games in the last qualifications.Against Azerbaijan a month ago we were the better team during the greater period of the game but found it hard to create good opportunities.We won by scoring 2 goals from 2 chances.Our CF Popov missed that game and i think he will bring even more sharpness tonight.He is our best player and top scorer.Our defence could be better though but we should deal without Basel's centre back.His abcense wasn't noticed agaisnt Azerbaijan's attack but here could be different.Gadzhev and Dyakov are two very experienced players who have many games on the Euro stage and knows each other for years,so our midfield should be a strong one. I fully expect us to score tonight as well as Croatia who have a very good trio upfront.I think no matter what their press and players say that they are here for the win,they will be happy not to lose.Not that they are the weaker team but that's one of their toughest away games in the group.Tonight we will face a team full with individual quality and will be glad to travel to Oslo undefeated.I think if the game remain level after 70 mins of play both teams will calm down,trying not to concede.Draw is my call here @ 3.25 with bet365 and 1:1 Correct Score @ 6 also with bet365.GL! 0:1 Very equal game,with us attacking for a whole 2nd half but an own goal cost the bet.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th Turkey is in a weird, civil unrest right now. Protests everywhere around the country. National Team has a big scandal over the media now, where Gokhan Tore threatens some other national team players with a gun! The players he had allegedly threatened, are excused from the squad because of injuries ! ( namely Omer Toprak, and Calhanoglu, best players imo) And whether you like it or not, coach Fatih Terim is a master in these types of dramas. Most of the time thorughout his career, he has found a way to dig through these kind of situations. This game against Czechs, he will be able to give chance to a group of players that have not proved themselves, so they will play with more focus and determination than some euro-turk who plays at Leverkusen would. Expecting a tight game where Turkey will not lose.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th Bulgaria vs Croatia – Draw @ 3.30 Marathonbet One of the most interesting games of the day takes place at Sofia. Bulgaria versus Croatia, in a Balkanian derby where it’s difficult to spot a clear favorite. Bookmakers think that Croatia has more chances to win, but I am not sure that they will be unhappy with the draw. Visitors started their journey in qualifiers with a home win against Malta (2-0), a game that we shouldn’t take to our consideration because the opponent has so low quality. They have many experienced players like Modric, Rakitic, Manzdukic, Olic, Perisic, Pranjic, Corluka and others, their quality is undeniable, also their superiority against Bulgaria. Hosts on the other side grabbed a vital away win on opening day against Azerbaijan, showing that this time they will do anything to progress to Euro. It’s really difficult for them to capture one of the two first spots, but tonight they can keep Croatia to the draw.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th Latvia - Iceland Latvia's goal is not to finish last in this group and have some decend appearances. After their game against Kazakhstan even this goal seems difficult. They weren't able to win the worst team of the group and they can feel lucky they got away with one point. Iceland on the other hand made an impressive start by winning Turkey 3-0 in Reykjavik. They had a very good first half which they finished winning 1-0 and in the second when Turkey was left with 10 players they needed only two minutes to score two more goals. They have better quality than Latvia and I believe they can win today. Iceland to win @ 2.18 Marathonbet

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th Not sure what to make of Belgium tonight. Unders would probably be the best play. Belgium not really the sort of side to put teams to the sword, although this ''Golden Generation'' hasn't played a minnow as yet, well, except Scotland. Wilmots has said they'll play the same formation, which means Origi up front by himself. Hazard also has a knock, his toe was ''blue'' on Tuesday, Wilmots quote, but the suggestion is he'll play. I think definite value on Belgium not racking up a big score, Under 4.5 is between 1.88-1.80 on Betfair, though I'd imagine it would be a fairly close call. Origi is 4.9 with 888sport to score first too, which seems high.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th Possible 11 of Turkey ; Tolga Zengin (Besiktas), Gokhan Gonul (Fenerbahce), Semih Kaya (Galatasaray), Ersan Gulum (Besiktas), Caner Erkin (Fenerbahce), Mehmet Topal (Fenerbahce), Selçuk Inan (Galatasaray), Oguzhan Ozyakup (Besiktas), Arda Turan (Atletico Madrid), Olcay Sahan (Besiktas) and Umut Bulut (Galatasaray). As far as I follow & observe Turkish league, that's not the best 11 but not a bad 11 as well. Turkey's three big club's players (except Arda turan). When I check the forms of these players, i can say Besiktas players are in good form. The others are ok. The only question here is Umut Bulut. He's been at the bench for all the games of galatasaray and I don't remember if he's taken any minute. Aynthing can be happened in this match and I guess No Bet is a good choice!

Not sure what to make of Belgium tonight. Unders would probably be the best play. Belgium not really the sort of side to put teams to the sword' date=' although this ''Golden Generation'' hasn't played a minnow as yet, well, except Scotland. Wilmots has said they'll play the same formation, which means Origi up front by himself. Hazard also has a knock, his toe was ''blue'' on Tuesday, Wilmots quote, but the suggestion is he'll play. I think definite value on Belgium not racking up a big score, Under 4.5 is between 1.88-1.80 on Betfair, though I'd imagine it would be a fairly close call. Origi is 4.9 with 888sport to score first too, which seems high.[/quote'] lineup: Courtois, Alderweireld, Kompany, Lombaerts, Vertonghen, Defour, Nainggolan, De Bruyne, Mertens, Chadli, Origi

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th Malta - Norway This game will be played @ Ta'Qali NAtional ,Mdina Malta! Both squads lost first match. Malta lost away againts Croatia 2-0 and is in 3d place with 0 points! They ended last in World Cup qualifiers with 1-0-9 goals 5:28! The only victory was over Armenia. The last four official match (friendly) they lost in Albania 2-0,lost 1-0 againts Gilbraltar and lost too 1-0 againts Slovakia! The only victory came over Faroe Islands 3-2! So they are in bad run from 4 losts in row! Norway is in last place with 0 points ,after lost 0-2 in Ullevaaal stadion againts Italia. They were bad in midfiled and made many mistakes in defence ,but they were playing againts a big name like Italia ! After lost 4-0 againts France in a friendly match Norway drew 1-1 againts Russia ,UAE 0-0 and lost 1-0 againts England in friendlies game too! In last 2 mutual matches in Europian Qualifications Norway won 1-4 and 4-0! I think Norway will win this match but best option for me is under ! Under 2.5 1.95 @ Will Hill 9/10. Good Luck