UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th

Aidymac

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th

Ok so not confirmed. I see it's just confirmed that Hazard is out. Maybe De Bruyne to score now as he will be on penalties. Sent from my HTC One using PL Forum
If you have a Betsson account they are offering 1.93 on KDB anytime goalscorer compared to 1.67 with most other bookies.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th Personally think Belgium to win and under 4.5 goals - available at 1.83 on bet365 - is a decent bet. Belgium are missing a few of their best attacking players and Andorra are no San Marino defensively and rarely concede more than 4. Belgium don't score too many at home and with a big match against Russia to follow I think they will be happy with a 2 or 3-0 win, 5-0 looks a stretch to me.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th First Wales goalscorer - Gareth Bale @ 4.00 with Paddypower or 3.70 with BetVictor I know a lot people cannot get much of a stake on with PP or BV but I think the above odds hold great value for those who can. Wales have their main star fit to play tonight. Bale holds the most attacking threat of any player in the Welsh squad by far. Although I expect Wales to lose tonight as they do not have their two most important central midfielders fit to play in Joe Allen and Aaron Ramsey and their defence is shambolic (they were the first side to concede to Andorra in a competitive match in 4 years), I do expect them to get on the score sheet. And if they do get on the score sheet Bale is by far the most likely to be the man to do it. He is in great form with RM this season too. Bosnia are a good team but aren't the most disciplined at the back and will likely win the match through outscoring Wales rather than just shutting them out as they know in Dzeko & Ibisevic among others that they posses the fire power to do so. I feel BTTS & Over 2.5 goals is very likely in this match but I feel there is a lot of value in Bale being the first player to score for his team at odds of 4.00 are great as this also elimates any worry of Bosnia to score the first goal which could be very likely.

I do believe the Czechs will be happy with a point in Turkey' date= most countries in Europe would. And that's what makes them very dangerous in this game, a team with good attacking potential starting with a tight approach can make the game go either way. I see this as an Overish game and BTTS, but for now NO BET. Same in Sofia, the odds are set right IMO, Croatia has more class in the squad, yet Bulgaria is very compact and organized, regardless where they play, with high spirits. If Bulgaria scores first in the second half, it will be a mountain to climb for Croatia to equalize. Very tough and tight game, Cards must considered as a good option here (never checked the line but it is worth it in any game with Bulgaria involved), Underish game, Draw at HT, for now NO BET. Italy can win with ease, but I rather see them struggle for the second, and very much for a third goal. Under holds value here, the Azeris will go out with 11 in defense. When saying this, an early goal, penalty, red card can change the prediction in 5 minutes, I am only saying what it looks to me for now. NO BET. In Cyprus the odds are set well too, people might get a but carried away with the good games by certain clubs from Cyprus, yet all these clubs have many foreign players involved. Draw at HT, Israel by 1 goal, BTTS is on my mind, but again - NO BET. Holland can unleash hell, and I very much hope so, but none of the odds so far impresses me. Holland can also give us another boring 1-0, 2-0, which they did so often in the past 3 qualifiers. NO BET for now either.
No bets, but lots of useful insight :ok

Latvia - Iceland Latvia's goal is not to finish last in this group and have some decend appearances. After their game against Kazakhstan even this goal seems difficult. They weren't able to win the worst team of the group and they can feel lucky they got away with one point. Iceland on the other hand made an impressive start by winning Turkey 3-0 in Reykjavik. They had a very good first half which they finished winning 1-0 and in the second when Turkey was left with 10 players they needed only two minutes to score two more goals. They have better quality than Latvia and I believe they can win today. Iceland to win @ 2.18 Marathonbet
This is a tricky one I think. Iceland do have more quality. But Latvia look better value on recent 'shots on target' stats. Their stats are only a little worse than Iceland's, but they are 4.0 at home.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th I believe Cyprus v Israel will have over 2.5 goals tonight. Cyprus are very defensive, even at home. Israel will score first and the gates will open up when Cyrpus start to push for an equaliser. Israel have more than enough power to do the job here. I think the FT result will be 1-3, or 1-4, so am confident over 2.5 goals will win. Cyprus did win their last match, but that's irrelevant in this fixture.

I believe Cyprus v Israel will have over 2.5 goals tonight. Cyprus are very defensive' date=' even at home. [b']Israel will score first and the gates will open up when Cyrpus start to push for an equaliser. Israel have more than enough power to do the job here. I think the FT result will be 1-3, or 1-4, so am confident over 2.5 goals will win. Cyprus did win their last match, but that's irrelevant in this fixture.
Any reasons why this will be the case?

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th Israel play good football, too much hype behind Cyprus's last match, they wont repeat that performance again tonight I don't think, but if they did then we would also be in for a cracking match, which is a good sign for over 2.5 goals anyway. Israel on their day can match anyone, I think the last 2 meetings they have had with a strong Portugal (not friendlies), both ended in draws of 1-1 and 3-3, and watching both these games they should have won. They can score goals, they can play football, and their players are more technically gifted than what Cyprus offer.

Any reasons why this will be the case?

Group A Turkey v Czech Republic Friday 10th October kick off 19:45 Turkey have scored in 11 games out of their last 15 at home in the Euro Qualifiers dating as far back as 2003. They won 8 of those games, drew 2 and lost one. Going on percentages that would give them a 73.3% chance of scoring at home in this fixture. They have conceded 8 times out of their last 15 Euro Qualifiers at homes. That works out at 54% but all those 7 clean sheets were against inferior ranking teams. They have also conceded 11 times out of 15 at home in all games (Friendlies,Euro & WC Qualifiers) including a 2-0 (friendly) defeat to the Czech Republic in 2013. Going on percentages that would give them another 73% chance of conceding a goal at home in this fixture. Czech Republic have scored 8 times out of 12 on their away travels in Euro Qualifiers. Going on percentages that would give the Czech Republic 67% chance of scoring away. The Czech Republic have scored 13 times out of 15 on their away travels in all games (Friendlies,Euro & WC Qualifiers). Going on that stat - that would give them an 87% of scoring an away goal. Turkey are ranked 38 according to the latest FIFA rankings while the Czech Republic are ranked 10 places higher at 28. In their opening Euro 2016 qualifying games - Turkey were defeated 3-0 away to Iceland but had a man sent off when 1-0 down. While the Czech Republic beat the Dutch fair and square (2 -1 ) with a late winner in Prague last month. Going on historic results, Turkeys scoring record at home and the Czech's impressive scoring record away means that I can only see one outcome. I confidently expect to see both teams scoring. Turkey v Czech Republic (both teams to score) @5/6 with PP
Boom!!!! 15 minutes gone and Sivolk levels the score to make it 1 - 1 and bet landed. Happy, happy days :nana The only match to have both teams scoring at half time in the qualifiers as well, looks like there is something in them thar stats lol

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th Israel hit the woodwork and had a number of blocked shots, it should have been 1-3 or more I think, but have to say I am still quite impressed with Cyprus, against a lower opponent where the bookies do not favour them, probably worthy of a punt in the future ;) Well done to you too PuntersLuck, you won me a smaller bet, I had over 2.5 goals on this too after reading your both to score, glad I never backed as I would have chosen Bulgaria for this one.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th I think my fault, as I never meant to do so many posts, but as a new member I am unable to edit posts I have done, so I just added posts on ;)

Apologies just saw the one post' date=' didn't look further up.[/quote']

Israel hit the woodwork and had a number of blocked shots, it should have been 1-3 or more I think, but have to say I am still quite impressed with Cyprus, against a lower opponent where the bookies do not favour them, probably worthy of a punt in the future ;) Well done to you too PuntersLuck, you won me a smaller bet, I had over 2.5 goals on this too after reading your both to score, glad I never backed as I would have chosen Bulgaria for this one.
Delighted you were on capri, I did a treble Czech Republic (btts)@ 5/6, Austria win a 8/11, Rooney (2 or mores goals) @ 4/5 for €20 to win €114! I also did another treble Czech Republic (btts won), Italy to win both halves (lost) and Cyprus v Israel (btts) won..unlucky that. Delighted that I got some money off them as I really fancied the second bet more than the top one, was a little unsure about the Rooney bet tbh.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th I never bet on the England game, my mind gets bamboozled when I see the crazy odds offered. I think it was something like even money if I took England -7 goals, dreadful odds, I do not trust England enough to even score 8 or more against them, and they never, but it's not natural to back things like this, I think I will always avoid bets like this, especially when Hodgson was saying he is not worried about the goal count but more the display. The goalscorer market I know nothing about, I have never backed that market before either, again I dislike, I only want FT outcomes. I will be watching out for your future selections which are over/under goals, teams to win, and both teams to score ;)

I never bet on the England game, my mind gets bamboozled when I see the crazy odds offered. I think it was something like even money if I took England -7 goals, dreadful odds, I do not trust England enough to even score 8 or more against them, and they never, but it's not natural to back things like this, I think I will always avoid bets like this, especially when Hodgson was saying he is not worried about the goal count but more the display. The goalscorer market I know nothing about, I have never backed that market before either, again I dislike, I only want FT outcomes. I will be watching out for your future selections which are over/under goals, teams to win, and both teams to score ;)
This is where people go wrong in England, Belgium-Andorra situations, still trying to find value. Just gobble up the low-hanging fruit, it's free cash everytime. Truth is, 1.01 on England or 1.02 on Belgium to win, 1.02 on Over 1.5 in England, 1.04 over 1.5 Belgium is value, because the truth is, bookmakers are stupid for even offering odds on it. It's like offering odds on night following day.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th I personally do not think prices like that are value, what I value most in football is when you see a fixture like Burton v Doncaster in a cup match midweek. Doncaster were 3.30 yet they are a whole division ahead sitting in 13th position. They won 0-3, at odds of 3,30, when you see things like this, this is value betting. This was my heaviest bet of the whole season due to the incredible value offered. I don't appreciate value on anything 1.10 or below, why would you even risk your money?

I never bet on the England game, my mind gets bamboozled when I see the crazy odds offered. I think it was something like even money if I took England -7 goals, dreadful odds, I do not trust England enough to even score 8 or more against them, and they never, but it's not natural to back things like this, I think I will always avoid bets like this, especially when Hodgson was saying he is not worried about the goal count but more the display. The goalscorer market I know nothing about, I have never backed that market before either, again I dislike, I only want FT outcomes. I will be watching out for your future selections which are over/under goals, teams to win, and both teams to score ;)
Likewise capri, that was a cracking bet to get up and decent value. Mine are a bit more conservative and the prices will be a little skinny as a result, but will bulk up a multiple bet nicely. Nothing is a cert but you can give yourself a great chance if you are prepared to put the study in.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday October 10th Nothing skinny about your bet at all, without giving too much away though. If your the sort of person who looks for a winning system and never wants to be defeated or limited. You can do 8 bets on one game in 7 different locations, where you only win once when you do. Your wins and loses will be so widespread you will never be monitored or noticed. Switch all 8 bets randomly. I have been running a system for years out with the regular heavier bets I do with the winnings from these. Never become good at one site ok ;)

4pts Kazakhstan (+3AH) to beat Netherlands 2.00 Unibet The Dutch haven’t really got going since the World Cup and while I think they’ll win this match they are missing a number of big players so I think it would only be a narrow win. Kazakhstan will set up to be hard to break down and then hit the Dutch on the break so they won’t make it easy for the home side so the visitors with a 3 goal start on the Asians looks the safer play here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/netherlands-vs-kazakhstan-betting-visitors-can-make-life-tough-for-the-dutch
Excellent shout Kev - well done. :ok

Norway are 2/5 (Paddy) to beat Malta away. Yes' date=' Norway aren't world beaters, and Malta held Croatia for a while, but Norway have a reasonable chance to qualify and three points v Malta is a must. Their quality will surely tell in the end.[/quote'] Well done John, confident pick and won easy in the end.:ok

Nothing skinny about your bet at all' date=' without giving too much away though. If your the sort of person who looks for a winning system and never wants to be defeated or limited. You can do 8 bets on one game in 7 different locations, where you only win once when you do. Your wins and loses will be so widespread you will never be monitored or noticed. Switch all 8 bets randomly. I have been running a system for years out with the regular heavier bets I do with the winnings from these. Never become good at one site ok ;)[/quote'] Interesting capri, that is how I am doing my bets. I will usually do a multiple bet and a rollover on a single each week, the rollover is the one bet I do that I try to make sure is not defeated. I aim to do this and finish it when I reach bet 10. then start all over again. Easier said then done lol. Is there a private message facility on this site?