Nap of the Day - Thursday 11th September 2014

trapper74

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 11th September 2014 j wonder 2.10 doncaster jumps out at me today, as after having god time to look at the cards this morning, i feel this one has conditions to suit and the form to go close. more than that he has a turn of foot over a favoured 7f and thats a big plus against many opponents who have slight questions to answer regarding trip, ground, etc. the favourite bragging deserves the tag, but not by much and i feel j wonder can make the favourite pull out all the stops. id be surprised if j wonder wasnt fighting out the finish of this race. 0.5 pts ew 7/1 stan james

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 11th September 2014 3.15 donc grandads world @ 18/1 bet v ive decided fahey will win this and I think this one is the best of his bunch. Don't like the market drift but I think the extra distance will suit, like the trainer/jockey combo and I think if the fav was that good he would be shorter..... I have no doubt this will be placed but for nap of the day I have gone all out on the win....

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 11th September 2014

3.15 donc grandads world @ 18/1 bet v ive decided fahey will win this and I think this one is the best of his bunch. Don't like the market drift but I think the extra distance will suit, like the trainer/jockey combo and I think if the fav was that good he would be shorter..... I have no doubt this will be placed but for nap of the day I have gone all out on the win....
Arrrggghhhh so close to picking bonds girl, toss of a coin!!!!

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 11th September 2014 Just sorting out the ones i have yet to settle;:ok

9pm Wolverhampton - Mountain Kindom. 1pt Win bet @ SP Soz about the time Admin Guy.
Doncaster 5.35: Shore Step @ 12/1 Skybet e/w Thanks
5.35 DONNY MISSISSIPPI @ 22/1 Betvictor ew bog
16:45 Epsom Downs: VICEROYALTY @ 8/1 William Hill Charlie Appleby-trained VICEROYALTY (3) is expected to improve significantly from his recent debut when looked green, but has come 3rd over 10f at Brighton. This colt by Sea The Stars is bred to be much better than this grade and it would be no surprise to see him go close at the second time of asking with Ahmed Ajtebi in the plate.
Chepstow 5.10 Now What (6/1 stan james)