** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15

senk

I'll just put it up here cause this thread is more active! Fortuna Sittard hosting Jong Ajax at 16.30 european time this afternoon. A game from the Jupiler league in the Netherlands, same like the Championship in England. Fortuna started their season well with an away win at Helmond Sport. Bit surprisingly for me cause Fortuna lost a lot of regulars from last season including star attackers Khalouta, N'Koyi, Amoah and Nepomuceno. That's 4 forwards from last season producing 37 goals together. That's a huge loss to be honest. Only J.Vlug is still there he scored 6 goals last season. Regular midfielder Y.de Boer also left along with two regular defenders Hendrickx and Dreesen. They signed a lot of young players so really hard to tell how capable they are at the moment but bad luck for Fortuna cause they face a superb Jong Ajax side today. Fortuna finished 8th last season and played play-offs at the end of the season but got raped by De graafschap. Differences are small in this league rank 6 and 15 was only 6 points. Jong Ajax had a poor season but mainly because of the many rotations in their squad. They always get the left overs from the first squad of Ajax and their best players are often on the bench on sunday so not allowed to play on friday or saturday for the youth team. This year it's a totally different story cause Ajax signed a few good players and also a few came from the A-squad. Jong Ajax won their first game with 3-0 against Telstar last week and played with a really strong outfit. Best they ever had imo and today it will be almost the same. Vermeer[hugh experience played a lot of games in the first squad], Veltman [last year regular also in the Champions league], Denswil [Also played a lot of games also in the CL], Van der Rhijn [regular fullback of first team but he was injured], Riedewald, Andersen [played a lot of games in pre-season in the first squad and a great talent], Bazoer [one of the biggest talents at the club], Duarte [lots of experience on Eredivisie level and played a lot of games in the first team too], Menig [biggest talent when it comes to striking abilities compared with Patrick Kluivert by many] scored an amazing amount of goals last year], Becker and Zivkovic [young talent played as a regular last season for FC Groningen]. Maybe 1 or two changes depends of which players are going to the AZ-Ajax game on sunday but something similar to this side is maybe 2 classes better than Fortuna. Would really really suprise me if they won't win here and the odds are insane. 3.20 for an away win is big with these teams. There are a lot of competitive battles going on in the Ajax squad. Atleast 18 players are capable of starting in the first squad of Ajax so they have to perform really well to get back into the team. Last year Jong Ajax was weak one week and the other week strong that's why they ended so low on the table. It's really important to check team news for these Youth squads and today they will field a very strong line-up again so I will definitely take these odds. Bookies react very slowly in these leagues and twitter is a great source to get early odds. If Jong Ajax wins the first 3 or 4 games than the odds will surely be slashed down for the upcoming season. So have to take them now with medium confidence! Goodluck.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15

I know' date=' really strong! Odds dropped from 3.25 this morning till 2.30 now insane. Bookies are so slow but let's hope ajax delivers as expected![/quote'] Yes, it was an instant bet for me, too! Good call, mate, very good price and easy money. Even down to 10 men they did it

I'll just put it up here cause this thread is more active! Fortuna Sittard hosting Jong Ajax at 16.30 european time this afternoon. A game from the Jupiler league in the Netherlands, same like the Championship in England. Fortuna started their season well with an away win at Helmond Sport. Bit surprisingly for me cause Fortuna lost a lot of regulars from last season including star attackers Khalouta, N'Koyi, Amoah and Nepomuceno. That's 4 forwards from last season producing 37 goals together. That's a huge loss to be honest. Only J.Vlug is still there he scored 6 goals last season. Regular midfielder Y.de Boer also left along with two regular defenders Hendrickx and Dreesen. They signed a lot of young players so really hard to tell how capable they are at the moment but bad luck for Fortuna cause they face a superb Jong Ajax side today. Fortuna finished 8th last season and played play-offs at the end of the season but got raped by De graafschap. Differences are small in this league rank 6 and 15 was only 6 points. Jong Ajax had a poor season but mainly because of the many rotations in their squad. They always get the left overs from the first squad of Ajax and their best players are often on the bench on sunday so not allowed to play on friday or saturday for the youth team. This year it's a totally different story cause Ajax signed a few good players and also a few came from the A-squad. Jong Ajax won their first game with 3-0 against Telstar last week and played with a really strong outfit. Best they ever had imo and today it will be almost the same. Vermeer[hugh experience played a lot of games in the first squad], Veltman [last year regular also in the Champions league], Denswil [Also played a lot of games also in the CL], Van der Rhijn [regular fullback of first team but he was injured], Riedewald, Andersen [played a lot of games in pre-season in the first squad and a great talent], Bazoer [one of the biggest talents at the club], Duarte [lots of experience on Eredivisie level and played a lot of games in the first team too], Menig [biggest talent when it comes to striking abilities compared with Patrick Kluivert by many] scored an amazing amount of goals last year], Becker and Zivkovic [young talent played as a regular last season for FC Groningen]. Maybe 1 or two changes depends of which players are going to the AZ-Ajax game on sunday but something similar to this side is maybe 2 classes better than Fortuna. Would really really suprise me if they won't win here and the odds are insane. 3.20 for an away win is big with these teams. There are a lot of competitive battles going on in the Ajax squad. Atleast 18 players are capable of starting in the first squad of Ajax so they have to perform really well to get back into the team. Last year Jong Ajax was weak one week and the other week strong that's why they ended so low on the table. It's really important to check team news for these Youth squads and today they will field a very strong line-up again so I will definitely take these odds. Bookies react very slowly in these leagues and twitter is a great source to get early odds. If Jong Ajax wins the first 3 or 4 games than the odds will surely be slashed down for the upcoming season. So have to take them now with medium confidence! Goodluck.
Ajax delivered well even with 10 men they managed to win 0-2. If Bookies are smart they start adjusting the odds, if we are lucky they are slow again. :-)

Ajax delivered well even with 10 men they managed to win 0-2. If Bookies are smart they start adjusting the odds' date=' if we are lucky they are slow again. :-)[/quote'] How early before a match comes the earliest odds up a Jupiler League game Senk? or anybody else for that matter.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2014/15 Slower than the other leagues but always a few days before kick-off atleast. Info is hard to find and there os not much money involved early in the week. Bookies react slow and it's our job to get the most out of it. But it's hard sometimes cause squads can change too in the upcoming days but so far so good! Ill update as soon as possible

Slower than the other leagues but always a few days before kick-off atleast. Info is hard to find and there os not much money involved early in the week. Bookies react slow and it's our job to get the most out of it. But it's hard sometimes cause squads can change too in the upcoming days but so far so good! Ill update as soon as possible
But if you expect that this Jong Ajax squad will play 2 or 3 more fixtures even odds around evens would be value, right? Practically a mid-table Eredivisie team plays in the Eerste, if I put it correctly...

But if you expect that this Jong Ajax squad will play 2 or 3 more fixtures even odds around evens would be value' date=' right? Practically a mid-table Eredivisie team plays in the Eerste, if I put it correctly...[/quote'] Jup correct. Really curious to see the opening odds for the upcoming games of Jong Ajax. In any way they will have a much stronger side this year cause their squad is pretty wide with a lot of potentially good players especially for the Jupiler league. With such a line-up they are surely top 5 material overall maybe top 3.

Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 18 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Jong FC Twente v Helmond Sport (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

How early before a match comes the earliest odds up a Jupiler League game Senk? or anybody else for that matter.
Normally by Monday midday the odds are up http://www.oddschecker.com/football/other/netherlands/eredivisie http://www.betvictor.com/sports/en/football/por-primeira-liga/coupons/100/6360110/523279700/0/0/PE/0/0/0/0/0

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 Heracles and Cambuur 2014-08-22 Heracles are full of goals in their home games. They have been bTTS in 9 of their last 10 home games. Only game this bet failed was last home game. Prior to this game there had been at least 1 1st half goal in their last 10 home games. Cambuur with no clean sheets in 10 away, failing to score twice (against Utrcht and Breda) BTTS or over 2.5 goals looks good here. Just depends on which offers better odds. betvictr offers 1.55 for BTTS and 1.67 for over 2.5 goals, so the later bet for me for 2 units

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 One bet stands out for me in the Jupiler league tonight. NEC hosting Fortuna sittard. Last week we played Jong Ajax away at Fortuna sittard and they won comfortable with 2 goals but the most important thing for today is that Fortuna recieved two red cards in that game. Best midfielder and important player R.Voorn and another regular midfielder J. ter Borgh are suspended. Big blows for Fortuna cause their squad isn't that wide to cope with such missings. Surely weakened in the centre. Class difference between these two sides is pretty big too. NEC relegated last season out of the Eredivisie but they showed in pre-season that they are still a solid outfit especially for this division. With their new coach Ruud Brood and his assistents they have a quality staff and it looks like his presence already has a positive affect on the team. A Draw against top 5 team AZ, 1-1 against OFI Kreta and only a 0-1 loss against Real Sociedad are some results in pre-season. At the back they are pretty stable after two rounds they only conceded once and collected 6 points with 5 goals scored. They lost a couple of key players from last season but that's normal when a clubs relegates. They still have a lot of experienced players in their squad who are loyal and stayed at the club. Real title contender this year and they started promising. Fortuna reached the play-offs last year but got knocked out in the first round. They are lucky if they reach a top 10 spot this year. Lost all of their regular forwards like I wrote earlier in my preview against Jong Ajax. They are heavily weakened this season and now without two other regular midfielders they face a very tough task. NEC is determined to get back in the Eredivisie as soon as possible and winning a Period is crucial for them as that already guarantees a play-off spot at the end of the season. They signed Sjoerd Ars this summer. This guy is amazing, scored so many goals already in previous years for FC Zwolle [28 in one season] and RBC 31 in two seasons]. He knows this league very well and is surely a great addition to their squad, already scored two goals and I expect him to easyl reach the 20 mark this season. He went to Levski Sofia two years ago and scored goals everywhere he came. With winger Jahanbakhsh next to him they have a deadly couple upfront way too good for many defensive lines in this division. Fortuna played against 10 men of Jong Ajax for quite some time but couldn't create enough danger to score a goal.. Instead of playing smart and patient they totally lost control and recieved two direct red cards. Bad signs so far in their camp and I expect them to suffer a big loss tonight. Nec to win high stakes around 1.45! Nec -1.5 medium stakes around 2.10! Nec halftime/fulltime medium stakes around 2.00! Nec to keep a cleansheet small stakes around 2.75! Likely result 2-0,3-0! Goodluck.

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 You are right when you say BTTS with Cambuur delivering atleast a goal per game with only 1 exception but put in mind Heracles' poor form and lack of goals for the start of this season; something Cambuur has no problem doing. Bookies have put Cambuur at 3.00 to win which I think they will do.Looking at its first 2 games against Twente and Vitese respectively, I would say they put up strong challenges resulting into 1:1 and. 2:2 draws. So for this particular game, I think Cambuur sholud edge Heracles 0:2 or 1:2. Good luck and let me know what you think.

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 Jong ajax is 2.10? Not 3.20 mate! Volendam is 3.20 away at Jong ajax. :-) Jong ajax will be weaker than last week. Bazoer recieved a redcard and is suspended, Veltman and De Rhijn are in the first squad and will miss out. 3 regulars from last week are missing atleast. I do expect them to be strong though but don't know if they are rightly favorites against Volendam who are decent on their travels and have a lot of experience. Forward R muhren is a beast and always scores goals. Ajax will be weaker at the back but still decent upfront and overall with Menig, Zivkovic, Becker, Duarte, Denswil, Riedewald probably or Ligeon. BTS looks like the likely winner here and if the line-ups are out and I might even back the away win if ajax is weaker but not sure yet.

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 Nec won as expected even more convincingly than I thought 5-1 FT! 3 out of 4 bets came in great profit overall! Volendam just trashed jong ajax. Unbelievable how they ruin their games with all those red cards, again one in the 30th minute and one in the 60th minute. Next week I will definitely back against them when the odds come out. A weakened side today and they instantly start loosing again. Funny sides these young squads. But good to know for the upcoming weeks. I was really close with backing Volendam but I was busy at work so didn't really had the chance to pull the trigger unfortunately. Anyways good weekend! Cu in the Eredivisie thread tomorrow. Cheers

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 De Graafschap-RKC Waalwijk Last Friday De Graafschap lost 1-0 from VVV away from home and after three matches in Jupiler League has four points. RKC Waalwijk from the other hand is the first favourite to win promotion this season. Last Friday RKC Waalwijk won Den Bosch 3-2 away from home and that was its best preformance so far and its first win after two defeats in a row. Today, RKC Waalwijk wants desperatly the three points and is the favourite of the meeting. Injured/unavailable De Graafschap: None RKC Waalwijk: Ismaïl Yildirim (Attacker 1/0) Tip: X2 @ 1.80

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 Monday night's are usually favorable for youth teams cause they can use all bench players from the first team. Jong Ajax got demolished last friday by Volendam but they played with a weak side and again recieved an early redcard even two in the end. Zivkovic is suspended and their goalie Leeuwenburgh too but today team news is great so far. I indeed expect Denswil, Riedewald, Duarte, Kishna, Vermeer, Van der Hoorn, Bazoer (back from suspension and probably Milik and Menig upfront with Becker is quite strong. Achilles is a poor team and these odds might represent value or even the handicap lines with such a strong squad of ajax. But they failed many times last season also lost this fixture 2-1. some players might be dissapointed or lacking sharpness when they play for the youth team and some are eager to impress. Hard to predict what to expect but a strong line-up is highly likely and the odds will surely drop. So we have to take a little risk by taking them early if you want to bet on Ajax today. 1.75 for an away win isn't big but if you compare these two teams quality difference is huge. Home side Achilles also has a couple of regulars out injured so far from a ideal situation for them. It's all or nothing with this Ajax youth squad, one week they are great, the other week they simply suck. But I'm sure their coach Jaap Stam (former pro of United, Ajax, Lazio) will fire them up to bounce back. 0-2 is a likely result for me, a fail or a comfortable win will be my call but I'll give them the advantage tonight. Medium stakes on Ajax to win and small stakes on Ajax -1.5! Goodluck

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 I see a few likely winners this round. Sparta should really have too much for Helmond. The home sidr started well even after they lost Mahi to Groningen. They won a good away game against Mvv last friday without conceding. That's important for me, last season they were really leaky at thr back. Helmond didn't impress me so far. They won on friday yes but it was against Oss one of the poorest clubs in this division only by 2-1. A 2-2 draw against Jong Twente and a loss against Fortuna. This is their first tough opponent and they will likely suffer. Quality difference is there and I expect Sparta to continue their good run. I'm really tempted by Volendam too. They played a great match against Jong Ajax. Ofcourse an early red card ruined it a bit but still they scored 5 goals. Muhren is on fire and wants to make a nice transfer so he will not stop scoring for sure. I saw teams fail against 10 or 9 men so often but Volendam simply destroyed them. Should be full of confidence ahead of this game. At home they are usually strong, Roda jc is a tough opponent winning all their games so far but they recieved two red cards last week. Dijkhuizen en Hyfte are suspended a real blow imo. I have no doubts Volendam will score here but Roda also posesses quality so BTS is likely for me. I'm tempted by the home win but it's a tricky one. something like 2-1 for either side is my guess. The odds surely look too high on Vvv Venlo, no way Oss can be such a favorite against VVV. Class difference is still quite big, Oss got a small squad to choose from. They lost last friday against Helmond which is far from impressive. They are a bit stronger at home but VVV should surely avoid defeat here and the Dnb line is a must bet in my eyes. Fit squad for both teams so it will be interesting game. Goals are on the cards here too!

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 Jong Ajax is playing with the best line up this competition thus far. Vermeer Ligeon;vd Hoorn;Denswil;Riedewald Bazoer;Serero;Andersen Becker;Milik;Kishna This round in Jupiler is an extra round compared to Eredivisie. That's why all these first team players are available Sent from my GT-I9195 using PL Forum

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15 Insane line-up. I've staked a LOT on Ajax and the handicap line. This line-up is crazy for this league. Achilles even looses to telstar with 2 goals difference. Goodluck!!

Re: Netherlands > Jupiler League > 2014/15

It's too one-sided' date=' no one would bet on Achilles perhaps :D I hope mine won't take this off, because I also intend to cash on this![/quote'] Huge amounts of cash flowing for a very short time on a league that's not very popular and all of the bets are for team A to beat team B. All the symptoms of a fixed match. :D