Nap of the day - Wednesday 23rd July

Re: Nap of the day - Wednesday 23rd July 16.50 Catterick- Cahal 1pt win SP Have missed the best price on this but hey ho. Dropping back a few pounds since it's course win in April and has a good draw if Nicholls can use it. I would be worried that this might now be on the sharp side and that Hazard Warning will really appreciate the step up.

Re: Nap of the day - Wednesday 23rd July First Post is a N/R so... 3:00 Lingfield - Button Down (7/2 BetVictor) 1pt Win A rare selection in a maiden for me... Does not look to be anything wrong with this filly's attitude despite a run of second place finishes, ran well last time out behind one that nicked it from the front and should be up to going very close if repeating that run here and 7/2 looks a bit too big to me in that context.

Re: Nap of the day - Wednesday 23rd July 5 winners and 2 places so far; Steve75 5/2 Fader 6/1 Mr Benn 7/1 Fianna 4/5 BH 5/2 Trotter 2nd 25/1 EW R4 BigAl 2nd 33/1 EW :clap Tonights runners still to settle;

1945 sandown 1pt win provenance 13/8 pp
8.50 Sandown 0.5pt e/w Aye Aye Digby 14/1 Bet Victor
7.10 Sandown Dance Of Fire EW S.P.
0.5 e/w ogbourne downs 10/1 bet victor 18.35 sandown cheers
Sandown 8.50 - Perfect Muse (1pts win, 2/1 BetVictor) Kept knocking on the door with four straight second placed efforts before finally getting a deserved win at Newbury staying on well to win by 1 length and looked like there could be more to come and hopefully now she has that win to her name can go on and make it two in a row.
8.50 sandown perfect muse 13/8 betfred
jembatt 6.55 naas takes my eye, as returned to better form last time and should do better this evening. jospeh o'brien an interesting booking and no trip and ground worries, so should go well this evening off a low mark - has won off higher. 1 point win 15/2 betvictor bog
19.20 Leicester - Kingswindford @33/1 with betfred
7:20 Leicester Great Expectations Odds 17.00 at WillHill 1pt win