** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD Monday 16th June 2014

Seven runs with no wins but the 3yr old gelding has been running with credit, once with Ed Walker now changed hands to Alistair Whillans but so far both trainers have drew a blank. In his last six starts he's not been out the top five home and will surely strike any time soon if not today, trip shouldn't be an issue and first time visit at today's track might just bring out the best in him. Jockey Jason Hart gets the leg up for the first time. 17:45 Carlisle - Clear spell. 0.5 E/w Bet @ sp

Re: BBOTD Monday 16th June 2014 1805 windsor 1pt win thecornishcockney 7/2 pp won his last 2 races but starting to creep up the weights,but im hoping there is one more win in him, he gets on well with this young apprentice,6 races 2 wins, and the only time that this jockey has won a race,it has been on this gelding,33% strike rate for this trainer,and he is a career win rate of 12%

Re: BBOTD Monday 16th June 2014 Newton Abbot 3:00 I had a few quid on Health Is Wealth here for the Colin Tizzard yard. He won over course and distance last August, staying on very strongly to beat Monty's Revenge by 3 lengths. He hasn't done well since then but he won off a mark of 100 that day and gets to run off a mark of 97 today so if he comes back to anywhere near that level of form, he should be winning this. The yard had a couple of runners here at Newton Abbot a few days ago and two horses got placed at big enough prices. Health Is Wealth WIN @ 22/1 Bet Victor

Re: BBOTD Monday 16th June 2014 15.45 Carlisle Pat's Legacy 1pt win 7/2 PP BOGPats Legacy had a promising 3rd first time out, and running off the same mark today is taken to win this competitive handicap. Live Dangerously is the obvious danger but I'm hoping his 2lb rise for his 2nd lto will slow him enough to make the difference. As I type this the 4/1 has gone and my selection is now joint fav.

Re: BBOTD Monday 16th June 2014 330 NA: Purple N Gold 4/1 bet365 Lost all chance with a mistake at the last at Stratford in a better race than this and won the time before under an amateur rider which was a very good effort for a horse that has been called a few names for not being a straight forward ride. Tom Scu is back on board here and will no doubt be produced late and hopefully can keep him going right to the line.

Re: BBOTD Monday 16th June 2014 8.35 WINDSOR (Class 5 - 1m2f Maiden Stakes) IGIDER @13/8 (BetVictor #BOG) I just woke up (very late) and missed the solid 2/1 early price but I've rated this 3yo colt as valuable down to 6/4 in my book so I luckily found him still at a backable price. Igider must be considered by far the solid fav of this Class 5 Maiden: he's a Teofilo son with already 2 starts over 10f under his belt in similar contests (made a 4th and a 2nd) and an improving attitude. Roger Varian is a very solid trainer with a more than decent recent form and my fellow countryman Andrea Atzeni will take the ride at his favourite racecourse (18.9% strike rate over 90 runs and a lsp of +£32.50). I usually prefer having Atzeni backed in sprints rather than over longer distances but experience, form and scope of Igider should help him a lot finding the right spot to win. Can't find a real threat between horses with previous experience but I reckon there are a couple of newcomers worth of note, anyway it's a big field (16 runners at the moment) maiden and backing the fav is always a solid starting point in this kind of race.

Re: BBOTD Monday 16th June 2014 19.50 Notthingham: Secret Gesture @ Evens Secret Gesture drops significantly in class today. She should be one or two leagues above the rest of this field and find it hard to oppose her. She is a consistent Group performer, finished 2nd in the English and German Oaks, and ran to a fine 2nd in the Middleton Stakes last month on her seasonal reappearance. Only slight concern is the likely fast ground. But she should be able to overcome this against this opposition.

Re: BBOTD Monday 16th June 2014 2.45 Carlisle - Sunhill Lodge Lady win 16/1 bet365 7th on debut , some 9L behind winner. Half sister to 2yo winner on 2nd start Chartist , two time winner at 2yo Black Moma , won on 2nd start. This should come on for initial run , shouldn't be too ground dependant but maybe faster ground will help and Duffield won with her only entry in this race in the past. She also has a decent 20% s/r in 2yo races here. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Re: BBOTD Monday 16th June 2014 NA 4.00 - Tindaro - win at 11/2 bog betvictor I'm taking on the 3 last time out winners here They're all up in the weights, a couple are up in class and the current favourite, Able Deputy, might just have found an easy race to win last time as he'd failed to win in his 17 race career prior to that. My selection is having is second run back from a break and probably was stretched by 20F last time. Reverts to his winning trip today, is just 1lb above his last winning mark, his last win (last October) was in a higher grade than this, he acts on the ground, has won left handed and on sharp tracks

Re: BBOTD Monday 16th June 2014 5.45 Carlisle - 1pt win Neuf Des Coeurs @ 11/1 (Sportingbet) Ran three good races on quick ground last year - culminating in a 7f win on his final start of the campaign. Returned with a somewhat flat effort on his seasonal reappearance but can be forgiven for lacking in a bit of fitness that day and should improve plenty for the outing. This is a significant step up in trip today but has stamina in his pedigree and if getting home should be there or thereabouts.

Re: BBOTD Monday 16th June 2014 7.20 Nottingham - Balducci win @ 6/1 Ladbrokes This one is not the most consistent horse but I feel he is on a low enough mark to have an impact here. His last win came off of a mark of 100 3 years ago. He has been lightly raced since and after a few poor performances has been dropped to 82 and from class 2 races to a class 4. He showed a bit more than usual last time finishing 4th in a race where the 1st and 2nd have gone on to win again. His last race came after a break so he may improve for that and run better this time in a first time visor. This is the second lowest mark that he has run off in his career and if he can find some of his old form then he has to be in with a very good chance