** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Saturday Bets + Banter

Re: Saturday Bets + Banter Clan Royal was unlucky again this year - i dont think he'd have beaten Hedgehunter but a definite placing was on the cards. Well done to those on Hedgehunter - the first horse in 22 years to carry more than 11 stone to victory so well done him. Pretty poor from a personal point of view although Heros Collonges gave me a good run for my money :clap

Re: Saturday Bets + Banter

Well the wifes gone for Risk Assesor @ 80/1 Ive took Joly Bey in to 18 / 1 :ok took it E/W Cant decide between Hedgehunter and Strong Resolve. Good luck anyway.
I bet you picked strong resolve, didnt you?? :lol I had clan royal and was getting well excited til that other horse cheated, and forced him off. presumably that other horse will get a 3 match ban or something now? it was blatent obstruction, getting horse instead of jockey

yEP, OK kOMP, NICE TO SEE YOU ALL HERE. I know you lot only pop in once a year, but its worth it just to see the banter etc my final bets on the national are: Royal Auclair to place @ 10.5 Betfair Europa to win @ 310.0 Betfair Europa to place @ 40.0 Betf Jakari to win @ 40/1 Bluesq good luck all:loon was trying to get a bet on Astonville to complete the course but couldnt find one. the horse is useless but will finish. ;)
managed to get some money back on the Royal Auclair place, but this is still not my fav race for betting on, just another lottery with so many runners etc. I personally think McCoy made an error taking the horse to the insdie of the loose horse about 50 yards from the fence, as the loose horse could only go one way & that was across the fence, if McCoy had stayed on the outside, he would have avoided them both. That's racing! See you next year all the lot from the GC!:clap

Re: Saturday Bets + Banter Aye us part timers will be popping by to take all the honours again next year Bowles. I feel like an old woman with her once a year bet. I had to laugh as the commentators in the shops kept urging you to ask the staff anything at all. there must of been regular punters doing the same asking how to write a line out gag. What times the race back on anyone? cheers lads and well done the winners. Martin i think got Head Hunter about 10/1s so he'll be having a beer.

some scouser has just been in our local corals pulled up in his X5 long trench coat with a fist full of 20's in his hand. Didnt get which horse he put it on i was too busy looking at his fit blonde wife. cnut.
:lol :lol :lol :lol tickled me that :lol