** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th

Aidymac

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th Tuesday previews: 4pts V.van der Voort vs J.Henderson - Over 7.5 180s 6/5 Coral This should be a good way to start the night. Vincent is in great form and Hendo is good to watch with his rocking horse style but heavy scoring. Heavy scoring will be a theme of this match I think. Van der Voort is hitting a lot of 180s at the minute and Henderson is a very strong 180 hitter. I don’t see this being a 3-0 wipeout sort of a match so eight 180s are well in sight in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-der-voort-vs-henderson-betting-tuesday-s-opener-can-be-full-of-high-scores 4pts M.King vs M.Hopp - Over 15.5 legs 5/6 William Hill I think King will win this but he does give some legs away with his crazy and borderline stubborn ways of going for checkouts so I’m not convinced he will have this all his own way. I don’t see Hopp being good enough over five sets to beat King but he certainly has a couple of decent sets in him and that should be enough to bring over 15.5 legs in here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/king-vs-hopp-betting-max-hopp-can-keep-mervyn-king-honest-in-first-round 4pts A.Lewis vs D.Pallett - Over 6.5 180s 4/5 Unibet Adrian Lewis has won all three meetings between the two but there has only been a break of throw in all three matches so Pallett hasn’t been getting shown up when he’s faced Jackpot. If he isn’t hit by big stage nerves I see no reason why he won’t keep Lewis honest in this match and if he does we should see plenty of 180s because both are sustained 180 hitters. A three set match might yield seven 180s, any more almost definitely will so I’ll go over 6.5 here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/a-lewis-vs-pallett-betting-young-guns-can-fire-in-the-180s-in-first-round-match

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th 3pts J.Caven (Most 180s) Vs J.Hogg Evens Boylesports I fancy Caven to win this 3-0 here but instead of taking the price I'll take the evens on Caven having the most 180s. Caven has averaged around 4 a match in the worlds championships and Hogg comes into this match as a debutant so Id expect nerves here for Hogg and Caven should win this bet. 2pts M.Smith to beat M.Suljovic 3-1 5/2 BetFred I fancy Smith to step up here and show his quality. He is a big scorer and even if he has doubles problems I think his scoring power can overcome that. Id fancy him to win 3-1/3-2 so the 5/2 seems value for me here.

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th I'll never bet on that twerp Caven again. Little bet against Van Barneveld because I just don't see the big deal no more with him. Watch a 120 average now :D 2pts Rodriguez to beat Barney 3/1 Bet365 My only worry with this bet is that Rowby freezes abit in this huge tournament. if he plays his game he can win here like Keegan did against Barney. I think either way it's going to be a close match. I can't see a 3-0 Barney really so I'm going for a "shock" result

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th I don't like too much tonight so just going to go with this : 2pts V.V.D.Voort to win, have highest check-out and most 180s 11/4 SkyBet I think this could be close it depends on which VDV we see here. He is a fast paced player and I think he'll get his fair share of 180s. He has also seen a good checkout score over the years. Last year in Round 1 he managed a 131 in the first round for instance, so instead of going for scores (3-1 VDV) or 180s I'll take a little 2 pointer at this bet SkyBet offer.

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th John Henderson over 3.5 180s evens bet365 A nice price offered for Hendo to hit a few maximums tonight, as much as the Scotsman is an inconsistent player I'd say that his 180 scoring is the best aspect to his game because of his rocking rhythm when he hits the first 60 it gives him a good chance to follow up with the next 2. I think the game will be closer than some may think so there should be plenty of legs to get the 180s on the board and I'd be surprised if this line isn't covered.

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th Hopp 6/4 v VDV 8/15, This is priced the wrong way round for me, I watched the German get past king and I was impressed, every wc has a surprise package, Shenk, Hamilton, Nicholson, huybrechts, Jones, all have had runs as unfancied players and I fancy hopp to be this years surprise, a Hopp finished with a 96 avg, and 38% on the doubles, but don't forget hopp agvd over 100 for most of the game only dipping in the final deciding set, only to be expected, the guy for me has class and looking at his section he has a great chance of getting to the last 8, he plays van der voort, who's scoring avg was lower than hopps with a similar checkout stat. But vdv will miss doubles giving the youth his chances and I fancy him to take them, certainly Vincent is not odds on here, over 7 sets expect this to go all the way, and both players may well have to endure another tie break

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 27 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Thornton, R v Baxter, R (12:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Jenkins, T v Ryder, L (14:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wright, P v Huybrechts, R (15:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chisnall, D v van de Pas, B (19:10 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] van Gerwen, M v Stein, S (20:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.02 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 42 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Anderson, G v Klaasen, J (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 28 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hamilton, A v Anderson, K (12:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Reyes, C v Painter, K (14:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] White, I v Huybrechts, K (15:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.59 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Webster, D v Winstanley, D (19:10 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Taylor, P v Webster, M (20:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lewis, A v Brown, K (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 29 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dolan, B v Smith, M (12:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.82 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hopp, M v van der Voort, V (14:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.59 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] van Barneveld, R v Caven, J (15:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wade, J v Bunting, S (19:10 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.69 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th Saturday afternoon previews: 4pts R.Thornton (-1.5 sets) to beat R.Baxter 4/6 William Hill If Ronnie Baxter turns up firing like he did in the first round then we will have a real game on our hands here but I think the consistency of Thornton’s scoring coupled with his stronger ability on the doubles gives him a bit of an edge here. It has been a good while since Baxter has put in two strong TV performances back to back and that has to be a concern here so I’ll take Thornton to come through with a bit in hand. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/thornton-vs-baxter-betting-robert-thornton-can-get-the-better-of-baxter-in-second-round 4pts T.Jenkins (-2.5 sets) to beat L.Ryder 5/6 Betfred Ryder may well improve but even if he does I think Jenkins might improve too and with that I don’t see this being all that close. Jenkins is as experienced as they come and he gets better over the longer formats when he can settle into a rhythm and while he’ll have the odd quiet leg his scoring power is such that he will dominate most of the legs in this match so to my mind the -2.5 sets cap is still one he can cover. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/jenkins-vs-ryder-betting-terry-jenkins-can-ease-into-the-last-16 3pts P.Wright (-2.5 sets) to beat R.Huybrechts 6/5 Paddy Power This stage seems to suit Peter Wright and Huybrechts seems to suit him as an opponent too. In their last two meetings Wright has won both and only lost three legs in the process. If we factor that in with their respective form lines going into the tournament and their first round performances then Wright looks a good thing here. His consistency in the big legs could see him cover a 2.5 set handicap as well. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wright-vs-r-huybrechts-betting-peter-wright-should-have-too-much-for-the-rebel-in-london

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th Saturday evening previews: 4pts D.Chisnall vs B.van de Pas - Over 11.5 180s Evs Skybet I fancy this match might have a bit more mileage to it than the odds suggest. We didn’t really see the best of van de Pas in the first round but he should be much more comfortable in this match having had a match on the big stage and not being expected to win this one. Both men are known for their scoring so I’m expecting the evening session to kick off with a raft of 180s. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chisnall-vs-van-de-pas-betting-saturday-evening-can-kick-off-with-lots-of-180s 5pts M.van Gerwen vs S.Stein - Under 18.5 legs 8/11 Ladbrokes MVG’s finishing wasn’t the best in the first round and that could keep Stein honest although in percentage terms the German was even worse at finishing so it is hard to see where he can trouble the Dutchman because van Gerwen isn’t going to finish that badly too often in this tournament. Stein certainly won’t outscore MVG so I can only assume this one will be all one way traffic in the Dutchman’s favour. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-stein-betting-mvg-can-progress-in-rapid-time-on-saturday-night 4pts J.Klaasen (+2.5 sets) to beat G.Anderson Evs William Hill This looks like the pick of the matches on Saturday and I can see it being close. The sheer nature of his finishing means Anderson keeps his opponents interested in set play and I don’t see this one being any different. In the really big legs he can still be found wanting on his doubles so I fancy Klaasen to stay relatively close to the Scot if he doesn’t quite have enough to beat him. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/g-anderson-vs-klaasen-betting-jelle-klaasen-can-run-anderson-close-in-second-round-clash

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th Wade v : BUNTING 6/5, Well for those of you who don't know me, I am not a fan of wade, he's no where near as good a player as he thinks he is, Wade for me hits too many 1 and 5 segments , too often,no doubting when he's on it he is a good player but he can have whole legs of poor scores most other top players may have one poor throw a leg, Wade avgd 97, and 37%doubling, no doubting that scoring , and if bunting repeats his 90 avg then he is in trouble, but it's the finishing stat of the bullet that is impressive 59% is an astounding accuracy. Im erring on bunting because of the format he has won a world title over set play, wade test to win on this format, ironically I would expect sets to suit wade too, This could be tie of round two, over 7 sets the first break could be pivotal, and I fancy hunting to edge this but I think a full length game is a cert.

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th Sunday afternoon previews: 4pts A.Hamilton vs K.Anderson - Over 5.5 sets 8/11 William Hill I think this one will be a close match to start Sunday’s action. Hamilton is really struggling at the minute and while Anderson is going the better of the two he hasn’t got much experience at this level or at this stage in a tournament so I think this one is set up to be one of those tight cliffhangers where both men struggle to get over the line. That makes over 5.5 sets look attractive here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hamilton-vs-k-anderson-betting-sunday-s-opener-can-be-a-tight-battle 4pts C.Reyes vs K.Painter - Over 5.5 sets 10/11 Winner Sports I fancy this could be another close match. I’m not sure Reyes will have what it takes to win this one but he can certainly be good enough for a couple of sets. It isn’t a bad match up for him though because Painter isn’t going to blast him away with the scoring so if Reyes finishes like he did on the opening night he’ll bag a couple of sets before Painter’s experience wins the day. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/reyes-vs-painter-betting-painter-may-be-made-to-work-for-last-16-place 4pts I.White vs K.Huybrechts - Over 23.5 legs 5/6 Skybet This just looks like a tight match to me. When they met at this stage last year White edged Huybrechts out in a deciding set classic and it really would be no surprise if this one needs a seventh set as well. At the very worst I expect this to go six sets and given how solid they both are I’m not seeing too many breaks of throw so I’d be surprised if this has less than 23.5 legs. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/white-vs-k-huybrechts-betting-sunday-afternoon-closer-should-take-a-while-to-settle

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th ANDERSON V KLAASEN OVER 5.5 SETS @ EVENS this should be over quick, even if it goes the distance, the two fastest players left in the competetion this will be a rat tat tat affair! Anderson, arguably the Jimmy White of darts, fast, entertaining, under achiever at world championships, with questions over his bottle and desire, he was visibly incandescant in the first round against a player who made Pipe look quick, and despite the usual anderson trait of trying to contrive a defeat from what should be an easy win he lived to fight another day, and he will relish this match up with Klaasen, Klassen came through his frist game unscathed, not firing brilliant darts but who cares hes made round two, these two will miss doubles thats a gimmee, so there will more breaks that a bull in a china shop, and for this reason alone i expect at least 6 sets, i would expect Anderson to do enough to win, and the faster pace will suit him better, he is less likeley to hit poor scores than Klaasen, but at the price quoted here this has to be a tempting bet.

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th Sunday evening previews: 4pts D.Winstanley to beat D.Webster 4/6 Boylesports Darren Webster has three big wins over Dean Winstanley but they were all on the floor and I suspect it might be a little different on the big stage. Winstanley looked confident throughout his win over Wayne Jones in the first match and there wasn’t really a weakness to his play. I’m still not convinced Webster will get it done when he is under pressure but the fact is he wasn’t under any against Whitlock. Things will be different here so I fancy Winstanley in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/d-webster-vs-winstanley-betting-winstanley-can-book-another-last-16-spot 4pts P.Taylor vs M.Webster - Over 4.5 sets 8/11 Bet365 The odds would suggest this will be a 4-0 win for Phil Taylor but I think that is harsh on Mark Webster. I don’t think the Welshman will win here but there is no reason why he can’t win a set especially as he is guaranteed two sets on his own throw in this match. He showed in the first round that he can still score heavily and he has enough class for at least one set if not more. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-m-webster-betting-mark-webster-can-be-good-for-a-set-at-least 4pts A.Lewis vs K.Brown - Over 12.5 180s 5/6 Bet365 I’m not sure how long this match will last for but for however long it does last I’m expecting a decent match and one which contains plenty of heavy scoring. Both guys are proficient on the 60 bed and no strangers to filling it right up so I am expecting plenty of 180s. Obviously the longer it goes the more it will have but I don’t think we’ll need more than five sets to see over 12.5 180s in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-brown-betting-sunday-s-finale-should-be-littered-with-180s

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th 2.5pts R.Thornton -2.5 to beat R.Baxter 7/5 Boylesport I really wanted the bet that I did for Van Der Voort in this match (Win/Best checkout/most 180s) because I think Thornton will win all three of these markets, but for some reason that bet isn't available at SkyBet with today's matches. I think Thornton should win this match 4-1 or 4-2. Kevs covered the -1.5 handicap above. I'll go with the -2.5 here and try and squeeze some extra value from Thornton. He was throwing well in round 1, averaged 3pts higher than Baxter and should cover the handicaps to get us off to a good start. 5pts T.Jenkins -2.5 to beat L.Ryder 4/5 Betfred 3pts Highest Check-out (Under 130.5) 5/6 SkyBet Terry should win this easily enough. There was a massive difference in the averages in round 1 between these two and that is without Terry playing at his high standards. He should cover the -2.5 handicap here and it would not surprise me if he won this 4-0 but it's very difficult to beat anyone 4-0 by this stage. Terry should dominate the scoring aswell as the finishing. I'm also going for the unders on the highest Check-out as I think 130 is quite high. Terry only managed a 121 in his last round and I just don't think he will need to hit big out shots as his scoring should get him there without too much worry. 4pts P.Wright -2.5 to beat R.Huybrechts 6/5 PaddyPower I think Wright impressed me most in round 1. Other players had great spells such as Barney and Lewis but Wright did a very professional job in round 1 and he has Ronny's number somewhat in the h2hs. I expect him to win covering this handicap. He managed 98.80 average in round 1 compared to Ronny's 94.64. Wright to win this 2.5pts Treble [Thornton / Jenkins / Wright] 11/10 WillHill

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th 2.5pts D.Chisnall -2.5 to beat Van Der Pas 11/10 Boylesports I just feel that although both men can score big, Chisnall should be the one to progress here. He didn't light up the stage in round 1 but he done what was needed, when it was needed. He hits 180s for fun and if he has any issues with doubles today, his scoring should negate that threat. Van Der Pas is a decent player, but I can't see him threating here. 2.5pts J.Klaasen to beat G.Anderson 3/1 William Hill Too much value here. Gary should win this as his scoring is crazy good right now but his doubles were poor in round 1. Klaasen is looking a real good player as of late and if Anderson starts missing the doubles and if Klaasen gets that all important first set we could easily see an upset here.

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th 3pts S.Stein (Under 2.5 180s) 4/6 Bet365 I couldn't find too much value in this market. Van Gerwen will obviously win 4-0 and probably whitewash Stein but Van Gerwen was terrible by his standards in round 1. Stein Vs Kellett was painful to watch but it's the 180 market that interests me here. Stein managed 1 180 in his prelim match and then 2 in his First round win where there was 4 sets. He will be probably more nervous than day 1 and he will be severely outscored in every leg which will sap his confidence. This match could end in 12 legs and this is a decent price for under 3

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th Monday afternoon previews: 4pts M.Smith (-1.5 sets) to beat B.Dolan 19/20 Boylesports If these two play like they did in the first round then Smith should win. In a way it was probably no bad thing for Smith to see his mentor Gary Anderson come from 3-1 down to win on Saturday because it shows the youngster what can be done. Smith didn’t have a good record against Dolan until they met in the Grand Slam. Smith won easily that day and I sense he could win this with a bit to spare too. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dolan-vs-m-smith-betting-michael-smith-can-give-dolan-another-beating-in-last-32 4pts M.Hopp vs V.van der Voort - Over 10.5 180s 10/11 Bet365 The match prices look about right in this one especially given that I don’t see Hopp winning it and even though I don’t see the German playing as well as he did in the first round I do still think he will hit some 180s. Van der Voort is scoring well at the minute too so we should see quite a few 180s in this match before it is over. I think van der Voort will win but not before the 180 tally goes past 10.5. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hopp-vs-van-der-voort-betting-two-europeans-can-hit-plenty-of-maximums 4pts R.Barneveld vs J.Caven - Over 5.5 sets 5/6 Bet365 I expect Caven to give this a really good go and I wouldn’t put anyone off backing him to win although if it does go to a deciding set I would question whether he has enough to get over the line. We’ve seen him lose a few tight matches on TV so that is a concern but he can certainly be good enough for two sets while Barney should be good enough for at least that too so over 5.5 sets makes more sense here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-caven-betting-monday-afternoon-s-closer-should-be-pretty-close

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th 2pts K.Anderson to beat A.Hamilton 6/4 Bet365 This match should be a close one. Hammer isn't in any good form as of late and Kyle has hit a 9-darter up there last year so any ideas of nerves shouldn't be an issue. The averages show Hammer in front but both hit a similar amount of 100+ shots yet hammer played 5 sets and Kyle played 3. I think the overs in sets is a good bet here but again, I'm shooting for value so going with Kyle to win. 2pts K.Painter -2.5 to beat C.Reyes 11/8 SkyBet This is a tough match to call a bet for. You could make a case for Reyes but I just don't think the odds are good enough. I think we will see a better Painter in this round and Painter is a much better player than Wes Newton who Reyes took out in round 1. If Painter takes the first set I think Reyes could buckle here. Painter on the handicap for me 2pts K.Huybrechts -2.5 to beat I.White 21/10 Boylesport Love this price. No doubt the -1.5 is a more solid bet but I just think Kim is playing so well right now that I can not really see White getting more than a set against him. These both actually played three times this year and Kim won all three by 6-4 so this is a bit of gamble here.

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th Monday evening previews: 4pts J.Wade vs S.Bunting - Over 11.5 180s 10/11 Bet365 I think this will be an absolute cracker to finish the second round and I’m expecting both men to be on full power. They both know they have to be from this stage of the tournament. At his best Stephen Bunting is a heavy 180 scorer, arguably the biggest in the game but Wade has hit a lot more of them this year too so I fancy we’ll see at least a dozen here in what should be a lengthy game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wade-vs-bunting-betting-tie-of-the-second-round-should-be-littered-with-maximums 4pts M.van Gerwen vs T.Jenkins - Over 5.5 sets 11/10 Winner Sports Terry Jenkins is a huge price here and the braver punters could do worse than back him but I’ve already backed him for the quarter so I don’t need to get involved again but one place I am happy to get involved is the total sets market. This just has a close feel about it this match and I’m surprised we’re able to get odds against on over 5.5 but I’m more than content to take it. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-jenkins-betting-opening-third-round-match-can-see-at-least-six-sets 4pts B.van de Pas vs R.Thornton - Over 5.5 sets 10/11 Bet365 This should be a good way to close out Monday’s matches. Benito van de Pas probably still isn’t really well known but there was no fluke to his win over Dave Chisnall and if Thornton let’s him stay interested then he’ll hang around and cause problems in this match. They’ve both missed some doubles in this tournament so that should keep the game close if it continues so I like over 5.5 sets here too. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-de-pas-vs-thornton-betting-monday-s-finale-should-be-another-tight-contest

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th

Sunday afternoon previews: 4pts A.Hamilton vs K.Anderson - Over 5.5 sets 8/11 William Hill I think this one will be a close match to start Sunday’s action. Hamilton is really struggling at the minute and while Anderson is going the better of the two he hasn’t got much experience at this level or at this stage in a tournament so I think this one is set up to be one of those tight cliffhangers where both men struggle to get over the line. That makes over 5.5 sets look attractive here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hamilton-vs-k-anderson-betting-sunday-s-opener-can-be-a-tight-battle 4pts C.Reyes vs K.Painter - Over 5.5 sets 10/11 Winner Sports I fancy this could be another close match. I’m not sure Reyes will have what it takes to win this one but he can certainly be good enough for a couple of sets. It isn’t a bad match up for him though because Painter isn’t going to blast him away with the scoring so if Reyes finishes like he did on the opening night he’ll bag a couple of sets before Painter’s experience wins the day. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/reyes-vs-painter-betting-painter-may-be-made-to-work-for-last-16-place 4pts I.White vs K.Huybrechts - Over 23.5 legs 5/6 Skybet This just looks like a tight match to me. When they met at this stage last year White edged Huybrechts out in a deciding set classic and it really would be no surprise if this one needs a seventh set as well. At the very worst I expect this to go six sets and given how solid they both are I’m not seeing too many breaks of throw so I’d be surprised if this has less than 23.5 legs. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/white-vs-k-huybrechts-betting-sunday-afternoon-closer-should-take-a-while-to-settle
World class tipping. Simply world class.

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th lets see if i can pull out another winner after my Anderson v Klaasen one last night. barneveld v CAVEN 11/4. as Kevshat alluded to in a previous thread, those backing Caven here are quite justified doing so, Caven can be relentless on the scoring and ther can be no doubt that he should have had more success in a major than he currently has, when he sees the likes of Jones, Thornton, Painter, Nicholson Newton reachnig latter stages of big tournaments it must gall him , as on his day he is as good as them, and in this game he has a real chance, Cavens whole game is solid, and i expect him to get right in about the Dutch bottler, Barney is a disgrace, ive stated before his lack of effort, his giving up, is shameful i will never bet on him again, if this is close then i fully expect Caven to win , Barneveld doesnt have the stomach for a fight anymore, if Caven gets ahead then Barney is finished he is not a good chaser. Brown v Lewis over 13.5 180s 6/5 whoever priced this up must have thier eyes painted on! thinking that there will be under this line is a joke surely, Brown is a good scorer and lewis is arguably the heaviest of all, i expect this game to have a bit of mileage, and were going over 7 sets i expect at least 5 with avg 4 legs each set gives us at least 20 legs, over that distance Lewis can smash this himself but with Browns help they should make mincemeat of this target, i fancy Lewis to go all the way this week and too,

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th 2.5pts D.Webster to beat D.Winstanley 7/5 888Sport 2pts D.Webster -1.5 to beat D.Winstanley 5/2 SkyBet Winstanley great 180 scorer and will no doubt dominate that market but not consistent enough for me and Webster showed Vs Whitlock that he is that if not anything else. Risky to go with the handicap too but I need to redeem some of these awful chokes that have hit me lately :) good luck all.

Re: William Hill World Championships > December 18th - January 4th

Bloody awful tipping. Sorry guys. if only these losers could hold there nerve.
Dude. One thing I REALLY don't want you to do is CHANGE your way of thinking and ADJUSTING your way of seeking the value you FIND. Continue as you are, because your picks are fine, as many say in the betting industry, good picks/bets can lose and bad picks/bets can win. Don't feel as though you need to pick in your mind what may be 'safer' bets/picks now, because you have a successful method of thinking, long-term. Luckily in today's age of Betfair, you can trade out, so it's not so bad. Continue as you are and good picking. You and Kevin have a really good FEEL for Darts.