** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

IPOKER MORE LIKE I NEED HELP TOTAL CRAP SERVER IMO NOW I MIGHT LOSE PEOPLE

luckboxnemo

Re: IPOKER MORE LIKE I NEED HELP TOTAL CRAP SERVER IMO NOW I MIGHT LOSE PEOPLE Too many pop ups, when seating/moving tables. I spoke to guy at playtech at end of last year, and he says will be sorting all blips out. I take it, he is their in house comedian :rollin ..............and that goes for the rest of 'em :@

Re: IPOKER MORE LIKE I NEED HELP TOTAL CRAP SERVER IMO NOW I MIGHT LOSE PEOPLE after nearly 3 hours of shite you would think someone would make the decision to cancel the tournaments rathr than keep everyone continually trying to log back in

Re: IPOKER MORE LIKE I NEED HELP TOTAL CRAP SERVER IMO NOW I MIGHT LOSE PEOPLE quick response from Boyle........... Hi Simon, Many thanks for contacting Customer Support. In relation to your email, we are experiencing some technical issues, iPoker is investigating these at the moment, we do not have any further information on the issue or a time frame as to when the issue will be resolved, Again apologies for any inconvenience in the issue. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to help you. Kind regards, Orla Customer Support

Re: IPOKER MORE LIKE I NEED HELP TOTAL CRAP SERVER IMO NOW I MIGHT LOSE PEOPLE I had had it ipoker never play unless I have to will not waste my time and money there any longer was looking to start grinding on ipoker mtts but after this I will not bother n stick to stars from on will just play freerolls and more freeroll and low value mtts I see fit ,, I don't know if this is the first time they have been testing multi entry on the larger buys in if its do with not coping with enough demand on a server that is so old ?

Re: IPOKER MORE LIKE I NEED HELP TOTAL CRAP SERVER IMO NOW I MIGHT LOSE PEOPLE

all ipoker crush for me as well about 40e gone....also still have a problem with stars/full tilt from friday where lost next 150$ coz of disc. great online weekend
Stars have had 3 days of under water cable trouble running from Isle of man.

Re: IPOKER MORE LIKE I NEED HELP TOTAL CRAP SERVER IMO NOW I MIGHT LOSE PEOPLE Tried for about an hour and wouldn't log me in, but I could see registered numbers increasing in the late reg games so clearly some were OK. Decided to try restarting laptop and it did then load and open for me (around 9pm). Several sitouts at the table but most reappeared shortly after, so I think my restart success was coincidental. Would probably have been better to have given up and emailed for refunds, as I managed then to go out of both games without cashing!

Re: IPOKER MORE LIKE I NEED HELP TOTAL CRAP SERVER IMO NOW I MIGHT LOSE PEOPLE yep, it seemed to get back to normal service around 9:15pm. Been a painful evening but bubble just burst in Sunday Special - currently 233/284 with E127 locked in.

Same with Party' date=' awful software, cant even browse the lobby without it freezing up.[/quote'] It's not just me then?! I've been thinking I need new computers and laptops! fkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkffkfkfkfkkffk party and ipoker too!

Re: IPOKER MORE LIKE I NEED HELP TOTAL CRAP SERVER IMO NOW I MIGHT LOSE PEOPLE missed out on the Mega satty & those other 'reduced' buyin WS Specials this weekend. Don't feel so bad about it now. And LOL at the emails/messages I get from PartyPoker lately, telling me they're making improvements for a more enjoyable experience for players. Gimmee a break! How enjoyable is it when it freezes up while trying to scroll down through the lobby? How enjoyable is it when you look at the supposed great improvements they've made to the tourney schedule when all of the decent $5 to $10 buyins (& rebuys) have either disappeared or have had guarantees drastically reduced. That's an improvement? (sorry for derail re: PartyPoker.... it was some responses above that triggered it... so I'm not taking full responsibility, lol)

Stars have had 3 days of under water cable trouble running from Isle of man.
Thx didnt know why it start happen to me from friday Allready send paddy info for refund..they looks suprised i have a problem last night Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

missed out on the Mega satty & those other 'reduced' buyin WS Specials this weekend. Don't feel so bad about it now. And LOL at the emails/messages I get from PartyPoker lately, telling me they're making improvements for a more enjoyable experience for players. Gimmee a break! How enjoyable is it when it freezes up while trying to scroll down through the lobby? How enjoyable is it when you look at the supposed great improvements they've made to the tourney schedule when all of the decent $5 to $10 buyins (& rebuys) have either disappeared or have had guarantees drastically reduced. That's an improvement? (sorry for derail re: PartyPoker.... it was some responses above that triggered it... so I'm not taking full responsibility, lol)
There have been qutie a few overlays recently (especially late night plo tournaments :) ) so I can't complain about the tournament changes just yet. I uninstalled then reinstalled the software today and it seems to be running smoother than before so might be worth a shot.

Re: IPOKER MORE LIKE I NEED HELP TOTAL CRAP SERVER IMO NOW I MIGHT LOSE PEOPLE looks like paddy will pay it back: Our poker network have confirmed that there was technical issues on site last night. The poker network are currently running through all of the affected tournaments and issuing refunds/interruption payments to all affected players. The have advised that this will be completed in the next 24 hours. So you should get sorted out in the next 24 hours. If not, please let us know and we can look into it further for you. Apologies for the delay in resolving this issue for you and for any inconvenience caused.

Re: IPOKER MORE LIKE I NEED HELP TOTAL CRAP SERVER IMO NOW I MIGHT LOSE PEOPLE Not happy :-( Was playing in the £25 R/A £5k Gtd Super sunday on Willy hill, spent 1hr 10 mins on the online chat on hold, then when I was next to be answered it said "No agent available to answer your call" Joke, emailed them and still no reply... I pressed rebuy at start of MTT & money came out for rebuy,but it got refunded when I was able to log in at 9:30pm after 8pm start. I used a £27.50 token I had won but they should give me the value of the token or token. I will keep you guys posted about this.(I had to use token that night as it ran out that day). Earlier on 770 that day I have probs too, emailed them and I got a 10 euro token in my account today to replace the buyin I had paid. Playing in the 75 euro buyin 5k gtd on 770 as I have won a token for that on sunday and also won one last sunday, no probs so far, so fingers crossed.