** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Jan 25

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 25 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Aldershot Town v FC Halifax Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barnet v Southport (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Braintree Town v Gateshead (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dartford v Cambridge United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Forest Green Rovers v Chester FC (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hereford United v Salisbury City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hyde FC v Tamworth (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lincoln City v Woking (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Luton Town v Nuneaton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Welling United v Alfreton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wrexham v Grimsby Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Jan 25 Going to put this in here so more people read it, but well done to Ships who won the Oscar for UK Football Punter. Well deserved in my opinion and I even managed to come joint 2nd which goes to show the strength of the non-league threads on here. I like to think we provide the best info around and all for free!

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Jan 25 First of all, congratulations to you both. Excellent work every week! For this weekend, one game caught my eye in particular. Aldershot town at home vs Halifax town. The host come off a stunning victory in midweek against Barnet, really tough fixture to win and they did just great. 1-3 FT! I have no doubts this will be a great boost for their team and a back to back win is in the cards. They hold a fairly strong home record this season 8-2-3 with 32-17 one of the highest goalscorers at home in this league. They managed to win the last 4 games at home with great numbers too, 16-3 goal difference. Halifax are also performing pretty well lately, only one loss in their last 5 games but also 3 draws [against fairly strong teams though]. I like the home win in this game due Halifax away record. They only won 1 game away at Dartford this season and that's pretty poor if u ask me. Overall record is 1-4-9 with 13-29 goal difference. They are really struggeling on the road and I think they will have a hard time facing a team like Aldershot with a great morale at the moment. 5/4 looks tempting to me any thoughts?

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Jan 25

First of all, congratulations to you both. Excellent work every week! For this weekend, one game caught my eye in particular. Aldershot town at home vs Halifax town. The host come off a stunning victory in midweek against Barnet, really tough fixture to win and they did just great. 1-3 FT! I have no doubts this will be a great boost for their team and a back to back win is in the cards. They hold a fairly strong home record this season 8-2-3 with 32-17 one of the highest goalscorers at home in this league. They managed to win the last 4 games at home with great numbers too, 16-3 goal difference. Halifax are also performing pretty well lately, only one loss in their last 5 games but also 3 draws [against fairly strong teams though]. I like the home win in this game due Halifax away record. They only won 1 game away at Dartford this season and that's pretty poor if u ask me. Overall record is 1-4-9 with 13-29 goal difference. They are really struggeling on the road and I think they will have a hard time facing a team like Aldershot with a great morale at the moment. 5/4 looks tempting to me any thoughts?
Aldershot have resigned Adam Webster on loan, who will likely slot straight back into the side he spent a season on loan at. He's an Under-19 England defender, from Portsmouth FC.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Jan 25 I considered Aldershot, but think the price is right rather than value. Halifax may not be winning on their travels but they are starting to pick up draws at least and although Aldershot should be favs I am happy to leave alone. Considered Lincoln after Woking have put in a couple of tame efforts, but again the price is skinny enough for me. Thought about Hyde as I don't rate Tamworth but thought they may have been a little bit bigger so have left that alone. Also thought about Grimsby who go to Wrexham and are probably value, but Grimsby aren't at their best at the moment and that puts me off wanting to back them.

Luton were stopped about 10 days back but i guess the cup is not of great importance for them.Nuneaton must be fired up after their win against Macclesfield but i hope the weather in UK will be ok and Luton to show what they are capable of especially that Cambridge are just 1 point behind them and a game to play
Yeah you can ignore their Trophy games. Shouldn't be too many issues with the weather and Luton expect the game to go ahead.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Jan 25 Hyde - Tamworth Conference Premier England Saturday 25/1 16:00 Prediction: Tamworth Odds: 2,23 Stake: 5/10 units Bookmaker: PinnacleSports Hyde bottom in the table with 1 win in 29 matches, however has been playing OK in a few games lately and actully won their first game of the season 10 days ago away to Welling. However now with some injury crisis, and could miss up to 8 first team players. Imagine this to an already struggeling squad. Tamworth nothing special, but played fairly well against Cambridge. "Hyde manager Scott McNiven could be without eight first-team players against Tamworth as his side bid for their second win of the season,McNiven's side, who secured their only success with a recent 2-0 win against Welling, are expected be without central defender Rhys Day and striker Scott Spencer (ankle) as they chase their first home win in nine months. Teenage goalkeeper Ashley Frith is likely to resume in goal following the recent return of Chilean Lawrence Vigouroux to parent club Tottenham.Defenders Will Haining, Luke Ashworth and Adam Thurston, former Barnsley winger Martin Devaney, plus midfielders David Poole and Alex Brown are all struggling with injury" Tamworth boss Dale Belford has no new injury or suspension problems as his side bid for their second win in six league games. Under these circumbstances Tamworth should win this game. 2,23 looks very good.

Going to put this in here so more people read it' date=' but well done to Ships who won the Oscar for UK Football Punter. Well deserved in my opinion and I even managed to come joint 2nd which goes to show the strength of the non-league threads on here. I like to think we provide the best info around and all for free![/quote'] brilliant work and well deserved

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Jan 25 Forest Green v Chester Chester have won their first two games under new manager Steve Burr. Burr knows this league well. He was manager of Kidderminster for 3 years, and was Blue Square Premier manager of the season last season http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Burr Chester look reasonable value in this game at odds of 5.0. Chester +0.5 2.2 Pinnacle

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Jan 25 Another profitable weekend for us as we go 2 out of 4 with 110,47% ROI & +2,20 units for the day. But desperatly unlucky, should have been much more. Peterborough manage to lose the game away to Oldham despite being 3-0 up in HT. AFC Wimbledon and Tamworth won. Accrington game postponed. Rotherham had an off day and drew 2-2!

addpea what is your suggestions for today? Anything else with Luton? What do you think about Tamworth?
Sorry only just seen this. Luton were the only team I fancied in the Skrill Prem today although Brackley let me down for what turned out to be a double. Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum

Another profitable weekend for us as we go 2 out of 4 with 110' date='47% ROI & +2,20 units for the day. But desperatly unlucky, should have been much more. Peterborough manage to lose the game away to Oldham despite being 3-0 up in HT. AFC Wimbledon and Tamworth won. Accrington game postponed. Rotherham had an off day and drew 2-2![/quote'] Whose we? Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum

Whose we? Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum
Sorry addpea, We are iBettors, sportsbetting entusiasts based in Gibraltar. 117,31% ROI on the 44 bets placed so far here on PL, + 29,44 units. Congratulations on your awards, well deserved. An inspiration together with Meatman and a few others. Good luck all,

Sorry addpea, We are iBettors, sportsbetting entusiasts based in Gibraltar. 117,31% ROI on the 44 bets placed so far here on PL, + 29,44 units. Congratulations on your awards, well deserved. An inspiration together with Meatman and a few others. Good luck all,
Cheers just wondered as seen you write we before. Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum

so how many are you?

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Jan 25 Let's say we are a few, with a real background in e-gaming even though we are still eager to learn every day. However we are non british so grammar & spelling might not always be perfect. Since my signature is approved I hope it's ok to say that for further info on us, please go to link on our signature. Keep up the great work all!

Forest Green v Chester Chester have won their first two games under new manager Steve Burr. Burr knows this league well. He was manager of Kidderminster for 3 years, and was Blue Square Premier manager of the season last season http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Burr Chester look reasonable value in this game at odds of 5.0. Chester +0.5 2.2 Pinnacle
Results: Forest Green 3 Chester 0 Bet lost http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25790395

Eh, come again?

Eh' date=' come again?[/quote'] Yes, that's our stats on the bets we placed so far. 117,31%, net ROI obviously 17,31% and 29,44 units + on 44 placed bets (all bets, stats can be found on link in our signature) Tomorrow we leave Gibraltar for London to watch a game live. Probably @ The Den .. Kr,