Serie A > January 11th - 13th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 11 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Livorno v Parma (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bologna v Lazio (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.66[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 12 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Torino v Fiorentina (11:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.54[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Roma v Genoa (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atalanta v Catania (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cagliari v Juventus (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hellas Verona v Napoli (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sassuolo v AC Milan (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 13 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sampdoria v Udinese (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.56[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Internazionale v Chievo (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A > January 11th - 13th Inter v Chievo should be a home win. But Inter have either lost or drawn to teams they should be beating (home and away). Fiorentina had many of the decisions go their way tonight and Chievo looked frustrated. I wonder if Chievo are allowed to play, will they get something out of the Inter match? Juve seem to be the only titan in the Serie A to be behaving like one. They've won their last 10 games and beat their only serious challenger last week. This has to be a Juve away win, going on form alone. I wouldn't touch any of the other games as results are similar to what can be expected in the English Championship.

Re: Serie A > January 11th - 13th Here you go... 16 players have been suspended for Week 19 after the latest round of action in the Italian top flight. They are: Leandro Castan, Daniele De Rossi and Adem Ljajic (As Roma), Andrea Barzagli (Juventus), Paolo Bianco (Sassuolo), Mattia Cassani (Parma), Francesco Della Rocca (Bologna), Alberto Gilardino (Genoa), Fredy Guarin (Fc Inter), Andrea Mantovani (Bologna), Pedro Obiang (Sampdoria), Stefan Radu (Lazio), Cristian Raimondi (Atalanta), Luca Rigoni (Chievo), Pasquale Schiattarella (Livorno), Giuseppe Vives (Torino)

Re: Serie A > January 11th - 13th Fiorentina without forwarders with Gomez and Rossi injured Montella should play with Aquilani, Pizzarro, Borja Valero, Cuadrado, Ilicic and Vargas maybe Ilicic as "falso nueve" Torino without Immobile, but with Cerci and Meggiorni upfront Bologna change Manager, from Pioli to Ballardini, and Diamanti is back from ban Cagliari sell Naingolan to Rome, and Ariaudo to Sassuolo Juventus without Barzagli banned If Juve win will reach record for points in half season for Italian League Castan, De Rossi and Ljajic banned for Rome, who sell Bradley to Toronto, Milan should play with Kaka, Robinho and Balotelli upfront Honda will be on the bench

Re: Serie A > January 11th - 13th hi friends, I think that Lazio could win with Bologna. Reja should take enthusiasm and some players are more talented than Bologna's players. Klose in the most important player of Lazio and i can that he could have a decisive part during the game.

Re: Serie A > January 11th - 13th Bologna have just replaced their coach in midweek, the newly appointed Ballardini might help the players find some new motivation, and they're playing at home. That is I'm not saying Lazio can't win, just saying anything can happen in this game.

Re: Serie A > January 11th - 13th Cagliari v Juventus Taken a punt on Juve here, the form they are in is staggering and we saw last weekend how impressive they were in dispatching previously undefeated Roma 3-0. Juve's only change should be Caceres coming in for the suspended Barzagli, Tevez is apparently alright to play despite picking up an injury last week. The game will be played in front of a few thousand due to the ongoing safety concerns in the stadium, importantly Cagliari's best player Belgium midfielder Radja Nainggolan has left to join Roma since their last game. Cagliari are a decent home side but with the form Juventus are in and with the opportunity to set a new record points total for the halfway point of the season, Juventus will go back to monopolising possession after letting Roma have a lot of the ball last week and I don't think Cagliari have the defensive capabilities to keep them out, they generally concede plenty of goals at home and with Juventus conceding very few goals currently I think they have a good chance of beating this line. This bet would have come in the last 3 meetings between the two in Cagliari 1-3, 0-2, 1-3. Juventus -1.0AH - 1.79 - pinnacle - 5 Points

Re: Serie A > January 11th - 13th When Torino got back in Serie A I was expecting they will be fighting relegation as they did last two times they got promoted. Instead I see a relaxed side, safe in the top half of the table, with unusual attacking mentality. I doubt they got Euro ambitions, but I also don't see many teams having an easy ride with Toro. Both to score would be the safer bet, but I went for Over 2,5 Goals with bet365 at tasty 2,10. In any case this one looks better to me than the 1,65 for the Over in the Verona - Napoli game... GL

Re: Serie A > January 11th - 13th Atalanta v Catania Both these teams are not to good. Catania are terrible away. Probably the worst team away from home in European football. They have not won a 1st or 2nd half away from home this season. In 9 away games they have drawn 3 1st halves, and lost 6, going on to lose every game. Thus I think the HT/FT Atalanta/Atalanta is a decent bet here 3.1 on bet365 and paddypower for 3 units

Re: Serie A > January 11th - 13th Napoli favorite only because of its name, but actually in the game plan chances are at least equal. Moreover, give preference to Verona. If someone at the beginning of the season said that Verona will take 5th place in the table after the first part of the tournament , it would have been possible only to laugh. And if you understand , they rank 5th and deservedly surprise many with play. That only is their game at the home where they have won eight of nine matches (second figure in the table after Juventus). Recent devastating victory over Lazio and Udinese show a pretty decent level of the team. Verona already shown that can play with the leader of the championship , and quite successfully. The main thing is that the hosts never have a recession after the great victories. There is still important that the coach fully at the disposal of the entire composition without injured players. Napoli also has some problems in the composition, will not play : Juan Zuniga, Giandomenico Mesto, Jose Reina, Valon Behrami, Paolo Cannavaro, Marek Hamsik - loss substantial enough. Napoli certainly a very strong team , but I think that today's win in Verona will not succeed. Comunque.. Verona +0.5 at 1.88 Pinnacle * Last 10 games between these teams brought Napoli eight wins and two victories of Verona * The last game between these two teams in Serie A in May 2001 and then Napoli won 2-0 * After the match, in 2001 these two clubs met six times with each other in Serie B Verona never managed to beat Napoli(= 4-2) * Verona scored 10 points out of a possible 12 in the last four rounds , losing three straight before this * This season already Verona scored 32 points . Only in season 1984/85 after 18 rounds swon more (37 points) , when eventually became the champion of Italy * In the last five rounds Napoli alternated wins and draws . In the last round Napoli won for the first time at home keeping their goal intact * Verona striker Luca Toni in Serie A while playing against Napoli scored only one goal * Gonzalo Higuain took part in Napoli 14 goals this season (9 goals and 5 assists ). Last season after 18 rounds Edinson Cavani (now at PSG) had the same points on the system goals + assists

Re: Serie A > January 11th - 13th Cagliari now seven games in a row unbeaten. Juventus won ten straight victories and success in today's meeting will set a new club record. One series necessarily terminates and I think it will be a series of the hosts. With all due respect to Cagliari Juventus compete they can not afford. Besides composition sardinians significantly weakened. One of the leaders Raja Naungollan moved to Roma. Can not help also injured Nene , Ericsson and Avramov. Quite another situation at Juventus. After a somewhat unexpected departure from the Champions League , team on the move and does not notice their rivals. Today can not help disqualified Barzagli , but the length of the bench allows survive this loss almost painless. Cannot see any real chance of success for the hosts and put on a convincing victory Juventus by -1 handicap (asian) at 1.77 Pinnacle Adding 1/2 , HT/FT Result Bwin 26.0 * Cagliari last seven league games against Juventus scored just two points * Since January 1999, Cagliari only once managed to keep their goal intact in the championship match against Juventus - winning the game in 2009 * Juventus won five of their last six away games Cagliari * Cagliari has not lost seven rounds in a row (+2=5) * Juventus won 10 league games in a row - the longest winning streak since 1932 * Over the last 10 rounds Juventus missed only one goal * In the second half of their matches Juventus has scored 24 goals - the most in Serie A * Marco Vucinic after moving to Juventus scored in each of his four games against Cagliari (4 goals) * Arturo Vidal participated in 29 % of their goals Juventus this season (8 goals and 4 assists)

Re: Serie A > January 11th - 13th Not very much accustomed to see Milan in the middle of the standings, however it is objectively. Events , folding this season in Milan, clearly contributed to the results of the team. Recall series of scandals , reshuffle , uncertainty with the head coach ... Milan goes into its second part of the table. Although the Rossoneri have solved the problem , getting in the playoff Champions League , Serie A situation is very depressing. Milan almost certainly will remain for the next year without the Champions League (option only win the Champions League) and stay for a team without any Eurocompetition unacceptable as financially and in terms of prestige of the club. By composition Milan has very encouraging news. Today is expected to debut Adil Rami and Keisuke Honda (ex CSKA Moscow). It will be a good help , given that the Rossoneri this season constantly experiencing problems with the composition. Long been important players injured El Shaarawy , Abbate , Constant. Muntari disqualified. Sassuolo is again very close to the bottom of the standings, the team in crisis. It seemed that in November and December failed to achieve stability, but a series of defeats in a row and again debutant in 18th place. Of course, home team need the points , but take into account the undeniable general superiority of Milan. Milan today are quite capable of three points and correct position in Serie A. Tip: Away win 1.68 SBO Bet * Sassuolo never before took in his field Milan * Sassuolo lost the last four games of the championship - as well as the first four games in Serie A * Sassuolo not scored four consecutive games * Sassuolo lost three of the previous four home matches in Serie A , winning the other * This season in eight home league games Sassuolo scored only seven points - less in Serie A * Milan lost only one match during the last seven rounds (+2=4) * This season Milan won only one away match - at Catania 3:1 * This season, Milan only once managed to keep their goal intact in the away matches of the championship - in November last year in Verona in a game against Chievo * This season only twice Sassuolo could not miss a single goal per game - less in Serie A ; * In the last 15 minutes of their matches Milan scored 9 goals - the most in the Serie A, while Sassuolo missed in this period of time the most - 7 * Scoring against Atalanta in the last round allowed Kaka cross the mark of 100 goals as part of Milan. 75 of 101 goals he scored in Serie A for AC Milan

Re: Serie A > January 11th - 13th

When Torino got back in Serie A I was expecting they will be fighting relegation as they did last two times they got promoted. Instead I see a relaxed side' date=' safe in the top half of the table, with unusual attacking mentality. I doubt they got Euro ambitions, but I also don't see many teams having an easy ride with Toro. Both to score would be the safer bet, but I went for Over[b'] 2,5 Goals with bet365 at tasty 2,10. In any case this one looks better to me than the 1,65 for the Over in the Verona - Napoli game... GL
Up to 2.30 now. The problem is I don't want to jinx it by endorsing the overs as it's usually the kiss of death :lol I'll go for both to score @ 1.90 as Torino have conceded at least once in their last five home fixtures.

Up to 2.30 now. The problem is I don't want to jinx it by endorsing the overs as it's usually the kiss of death :lol I'll go for both to score @ 1.90 as Torino have conceded at least once in their last five home fixtures.
BTTS to score is the reasonable one, yet jinx or no jinx I even had a small bit on Over 3,5 Goals...;-)

Re: Serie A > January 11th - 13th Roma - Genoa Bertolacci to score anytime 8.50 Bertolacci first goalscorer 23 Bet365 While I expect Roma to come back to winning ways in Serie A, Genoa could pose a threat on counterattacks and in the absence of top goalscorer Alberto Gilardino, Alberto Bertolacci looks a good call to score a goal. He's ex-Roma player and has been in good scoring form lately, with two goals in the last three games.

Cagliari v Juventus Taken a punt on Juve here, the form they are in is staggering and we saw last weekend how impressive they were in dispatching previously undefeated Roma 3-0. Juve's only change should be Caceres coming in for the suspended Barzagli, Tevez is apparently alright to play despite picking up an injury last week. The game will be played in front of a few thousand due to the ongoing safety concerns in the stadium, importantly Cagliari's best player Belgium midfielder Radja Nainggolan has left to join Roma since their last game. Cagliari are a decent home side but with the form Juventus are in and with the opportunity to set a new record points total for the halfway point of the season, Juventus will go back to monopolising possession after letting Roma have a lot of the ball last week and I don't think Cagliari have the defensive capabilities to keep them out, they generally concede plenty of goals at home and with Juventus conceding very few goals currently I think they have a good chance of beating this line. This bet would have come in the last 3 meetings between the two in Cagliari 1-3, 0-2, 1-3. Juventus -1.0AH - 1.79 - pinnacle - 5 Points WON
Juve rode their luck a bit and 4-1 makes it sound more comfortable than it was but they have the quality and determination to get out of situations, looking at the other results it was a good victory to keep up their lead at the top.

hey guys, whats ya opition about the game inter vs. chievo? some injuries news? okay, guarin is missing. In 10 matches, inter have won 8 times, 1 draw and chievo win at home about 3years ago.
Inter are far from consistent. Over or Under anything can happen. The odds of 4.5 to 10 for the win are crap, especially against a team that plays like a wall for the 1st 45 minutes. Chievo have scored just 1 GOAL in 11 away 1st halves. To me this is a game well left alone. I fizzing hand-grenade and I'll :moon this game

Re: Serie A > January 11th - 13th The Sampdoria v Udinese game throws up an amazing stat Sampdoria lead European football in 'more 2nd half goals' than '1st half' They have done this 8 of 9 home games for 89% They have 4 1st half goals in total, and 20 2nd half match goals For me this will continue to be a slam dunk and I'll go the whole way here with 6 units at odds of 2.1 BET365, betvictor 2.2 bwin 2.2

Re: Serie A > January 11th - 13th Sampdoria - Udinese Udinese had a very gutless game against Verona. Desire to play many players simply do not have. As a result , Verona took away three points. Now Udinese expect another difficult match. Just Sampdoria , though ranks alongside Udinese in the second half of the standings, but the team began to play much better. Mihailovich was able to rally the team and develop the game on the counter. We managed to see the game against Napoli and have to say that Samp did not deserved such defeat. The guests had a lot of things to score , because Napoli defense sometimes resembled a sieve. But , frankly Sampdoria unlucky because the ball tickled the crossbar, but stubbornly refused to go in the opponent's net. Sampdoria can not compete with the giants of Italian football , but the game against Udinese have a chance to win. Injuries Sampdoria , none , and the shape of the team is much better than that of Udinese. This season, Udinese away games lost six of nine. In general, with zero handicap Sampdoria looks good. Sampdoria (0) 1.88 Pinnacle * Udinese has not lost four consecutive games (+3=1) playing Samp * In the last four games against Udinese in Serie A Sampdoria scored only one goal * In December 2012 , beating Smap in Genoa, Udinese interrupted guest lose-lose series of duels (=4-3) * Earlier this week, Sampdoria suffered its first defeat under the leadership of Sinisa Mihajlovic (+2=3) * Sampdoria has not lost at home three games in a row (+1=2) - the longest unbeaten home team since March last year * Udinese scored four points out of six in the last two away matches in Serie A , whereas before it lost six of seven away games of the championship * This season Sampdoria scored only 6 goals in the first half of their matches - least of all in Serie A. This is the only team that this season not scored a single goal in the first 15 minutes of their matches * 3 of the last 4 goals were scored for Samp by striker Eder. The Brazilian scored in his last two games against Udinese * In the last 6 games against Sampdoria in Serie A Udinese striker Antonio Di Natale scored 6 goals , and overall against this team, he has already scored 9 times ---- Inter - Chievo * Inter won the last five matches against Chievo in Serie A , conceding only one goal * Inter have scored in each of the 16 previous matches against Chievo in Serie A framework * Inter won the last 7 home games against Chievo and in six previous Milanese scored at the gate of the opponent an average of three goals * Inter won only one match in the last six rounds , losing two of the previous three * Inter are unbeaten at home five league games in a row (+3=2) * Over the last three rounds Chievo scored only one point , though before that won three times in a row * This season Chievo took part in 4 games ended in a draw 0:0 - most in Serie A * During the last 5 seasons Chievo played 25 times 0-0 draw - most often in the strongest five European championships * Inter and Chievo with Atalanta are the only teams in Serie A , which this season never scored from a penalty Pick: Penalty Awarded, Yes at 3.15 Betsson

The Sampdoria v Udinese game throws up an amazing stat Sampdoria lead European football in 'more 2nd half goals' than '1st half' They have done this 8 of 9 home games for 89% They have 4 1st half goals in total, and 20 2nd half match goals For me this will continue to be a slam dunk and I'll go the whole way here with 6 units at odds of 2.1 BET365, betvictor 2.2 bwin 2.2
3-0 two second half goals. 9 yellow cards and 3 red ones . Will finish as a 6-a-side kick around :ok

Re: Serie A > January 11th - 13th The over 2.5 goals are a big fav in the Milan v Verona game Verona have a very open style of play away from home. 7 of 9 games have gone over 2.5 goals They scored against Juventus, Inter (2) Fiorentina away so they are capable of scoring here. What I really like here is how open Verona are in the 1st half of away games. 7 of 9 1st half away games have gone over 1.5 goals Milan are running into some scoring for with 5 goals in their last 2 home games. Will have a small punt on the over 2.5 match goals here 2 units at 1.6 various bookmakers 3 units on the over 1.5 1st half goals at odds of 2.38 (bet365) , 2.45 betvictor

The over 2.5 goals are a big fav in the Milan v Verona game Verona have a very open style of play away from home. 7 of 9 games have gone over 2.5 goals They scored against Juventus, Inter (2) Fiorentina away so they are capable of scoring here. What I really like here is how open Verona are in the 1st half of away games. 7 of 9 1st half away games have gone over 1.5 goals Milan are running into some scoring for with 5 goals in their last 2 home games. Will have a small punt on the over 2.5 match goals here 2 units at 1.6 various bookmakers 3 units on the over 1.5 1st half goals at odds of 2.38 (bet365) , 2.45 betvictor
LOL hit an absolute bullseye here:wall