FA Cup > January 13th - 15th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 13 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Watford v Bristol City (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 14 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AFC Bournemouth v Burton Albion (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fulham v Norwich City (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Milton Keynes Dons v Wigan Athletic (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Peterborough United v Kidderminster Harriers (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Plymouth Argyle v Port Vale (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Preston North End v Ipswich Town (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sheffield Wednesday v Macclesfield Town (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 15 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester City v Blackburn Rovers (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]19[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: FA Cup > January 13th - 15th I like preston at home against ipswich. They were the better side in the first leg and ipswich likely will play again with a mixture squad. Several regulars are out and 3 youngsters included. H2H is also favoring preston at home and they are having a good season so far. Pretty strong at home! Davies and Beavon return they will only miss Wisemen for this clash. Ipswich without Chambers, Skuse, ebanks blake, cresswell and murphy. 4 very important players are out for sure and maybe he will rest even more players. Odds are good for me and I will take them with medium stakes. I also fancy fullham at home although they really dissapointed me against Sunderland. But they face another team in crisis. Norwich will face hull this weekend and thats a real 6 pointer for them. I think hughes will rest some players for sure. Fullham plays arsenal away very tough fixture so this looks like a winnable game for them on paper atleast. But I will wait for some team news tomorrow.

Re: FA Cup > January 13th - 15th Ipswich will be without half a dozen players for their FA Cup third-round replay at Preston on Tuesday night. Influential quartet Luke Chambers (hamstring), Daryl Murphy (thigh), Aaron Cresswell (knee) and Cole Skuse (dead leg) - who have 101 appearances between them this season - will all be missing at Deepdale. Fringe player Anthony Wordsworth (illness) is also sidelined along with striker Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, who sustained a hamstring injury on his Town debut in the initial 1-1 draw between the two sides. Academy trio Kyle Hammond, Byron Lawrence and Matt Clarke have been called into Mick McCarthy's travelling party for the tie, which will see winners meet Nottingham Forest in the fourth round. Preston manager Simon Grayson has no injury or suspension concerns.

Re: FA Cup > January 13th - 15th 1pt Fulham to win on penalties 11/1 Paddy Power 1pt Norwich to win on penalties 11/1 Paddy Power Neither of these sides are used to winning football matches at the minute and neither of them are likely to play their strongest sides so this isn’t a match to go bonkers on. If anything given that neither win too often there has to be a chance of the draw here and with extra time tightening everything up further the game could easily go to penalties so a small bet on both to win on penalties could pay dividends. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/fulham-vs-norwich-betting-third-round-replay-could-go-all-the-way-to-penalties

Re: FA Cup > January 13th - 15th 5pts Wigan to beat MK Dons 2.50 Bet365 Wigan have only lost 1 match under new manager Rosler and will look to get this done second time around. They led 2-0 in the first leg and took their eyes off the ball. MK Dons no longer have their loan striker who was the savior in the first match. They have good form themselves but Wigan are unbeaten in 7 and are back in the promotion race just off the play-offs. I think they will come good here.

Re: FA Cup > January 13th - 15th

5pts Wigan to beat MK Dons 2.50 Bet365 Wigan have only lost 1 match under new manager Rosler and will look to get this done second time around. They led 2-0 in the first leg and took their eyes off the ball. MK Dons no longer have their loan striker who was the savior in the first match. They have good form themselves but Wigan are unbeaten in 7 and are back in the promotion race just off the play-offs. I think they will come good here.
I advise against it. Even though wigan are the defenders, and I think Rosler might rest a few players as they really have a good chance to make the playoffs and they probably dont need the cup distraction. In fact, Rosler said there "may be some surprises" in his team selection, which gives hope to fringe players such as Danny Redmond. And MK Dons home advantage will count since its the FA cup after all. Odds represent no value IMHO

Re: FA Cup > January 13th - 15th He also said they are very determined to win to face a premier league club too though. The likes of Mclean coming in are still better than anyone MK Dons could be bring in. We will see how much they really do want to win.

Re: FA Cup > January 13th - 15th Uwe will certainly rotate and their defending was really poor in first game with the Dons. They received 3 and MK Dons even missed a penalty when the score was 2-2. Sure the Dons will not have Bamford anymore, but Bowditch returned after injury with a goal against Shrewsbury, and Chadwick also might comeback here since both young offensive players Alli and Long most likely will be out. So the Dons will be slightly hurt up-front, both Alli and Long scored against the Shrews and they are still a young and talented side, their defense cant produce clean sheets, so they'll receive here and with their limited potential up-front, affected by those missing, Wigan might be slightly advantaged this time, but all depends on what squad will Rosler opt for.

Re: FA Cup > January 13th - 15th I don't very often post on here and our price tonight is skinny enough for me to swerve but I found the anytime goalscorer markets interesting and thought I'd share. Bet365 appear not to have done their homework and the two players chalked at shortest price are both ineligible which means there is value available (I believe) on the ones who will play. The first leg we scored via a header from a set piece and I believe Macclesfield will be vulnerable to this again. Adthe Nuhiu will almost certainly be playing the full match as we are quite light on strikers and he is the only recognised fit striker available. He is something like 6'7" and is our target man, I'd suggest he might see the opportunity to grab a goal here after scoring against Leeds at the weekend. Anytime scorer is priced @ 2.25 As Wickham is out I'd suggest our free kicks will be taken by Chris Maguire who has scored on his last two appearances in the league and pinged two superb free kicks in whilst on loan at Coventry for a short period of time in November/December. He's an attacking right winger who tends to drift in on the back post and has plenty of knock downs to work with from the big lump we have up front. He is priced at 2.60 which I find very attractive. Both players appear to be enjoying a new lease of life after being largely unused by the previous manager and after 8 goals in our last 2 home games, I expect Sheff Wed to push forward and score a few. With the prices above evens you can back both with a small profit if either scores and a reasonable return if they both get on the scoresheet. Macclesfield are a good team at home but this match on the big pitch at Hillsborough will be another prospect and I genuinely can't see neither of these scoring given the thin squad we have and the likelihood of them completing the full 90-mins barring injury. Hope this anomoly in prices can pay off for us tonight, good luck all.

Re: FA Cup > January 13th - 15th Looking at tonight's list of games there is very little that smacks you in the face and says 'yes this is a decent bet' I think the asian -1 on Birmingham may be a bet. They are playing Bristol Rovers who are 4th from the bottom of league 2 (4th div) 2 units for me here at 1.8 bet365

Re: FA Cup > January 13th - 15th There's a few I like but not really had the time to delve too much. Peterborough V Kidderminster @ 7 - bet365. Peterborough V Kidderminster + 1.25 @ 1.90 - bet365. Peterborough have slightly bigger problems right now. They need to halt their slide down the League One table, and put a stop to their alarming form. Tonight they're without a couple of forward, and look light in that department tonight. They really could do with having better options up front as they're looking a little forlorn, and are missing a lot of chances. I think they had something like eleven or twelve shots off target in the reverse fixture and had the same at the weekend when losing to Swindon. Kiddy sit pretty in the Conference playoff places and should provide decent non league opposition. Something's just not right at Peterborough, which wasn't helped by Lee Tomlin's transfer request and red card on Saturday. Birmingham V Bristol Rovers Both to score = YES @ 1.83 - bet365. Rovers are a horrible sort of side for higher league clubs to play in the cup. You kind of think on paper Birmingham look miles better, and Rovers haven't had the best of seasons themselves. But they've picked up of late, and had a lot of injuries earlier in the season. Birmingham rarely keep a clean sheet, and are fighting relegation. Bristol Rovers scored twice at Crawley in the previous round and will surely be buoyed by that result and performance. Probably the right time to face Birmingham. Birmingham rarely keep a clean sheet either these days. Charlton @ 1.72 - bet365 V Oxford. Two sides going in slightly different directions I feel, and good odds considering Charlton thumped them 4-0 here in the League Cup. Charlton are probably going to be in better mood after their takeover and the foreign influx has already started. Oxford have gone off the boil of late, and suffered a bit of a slide down the table. They now find themselves occupying the bottom spot in the playoffs, when they were looking like title contenders. They were poor against us at the weekend, and Charlton don't really have any side issues to worry about, so they should be focused on the cup. I can't see them going down after the takeover and January should be a busy month for them. MK Dons V Wigan Over 2.5 goals @ 1.95 - bet365. Surprised to see the overs priced so attractively here but obviously being lead by the fact MK Dons have lost Patrick Bamford. I still feel this has a fairly good chance of coming through however as it seems a slight over reaction to that news. MK Dons are pretty light at the back and I would expect Wigan to make changes here as they have bigger things to think about - getting into the playoffs is more of a priority for them despite what Rosler says. Just because they lose one striker it doesn't automatically mean the rest of their attackers all have one leg!

Re: FA Cup > January 13th - 15th Wigan side apparently : Al Habsi, Crainey, McCann, Watson, McClean, McArthur, Espinoza, Fyvie, Perch, Barnett, Fortune Subs : Nicholls, Gomez, Boyce, Powell, Beausejour, Garcia, Redmond. 3 cbs by looks of it so no doubt going to attack from the off. Could see goals

Re: FA Cup > January 13th - 15th Good call NoFear. This kinda match makes me sick. My fault for betting on FA Cup. They rotate their team and put a 3 man defence of 2 midfielders and a full back. They get outplayed in first half 1-0 and put their regulars on only to make it 1-1 and have to play LONGER in extra time anyway. Pointless! and now they are going to win in extra time as they go 2-1 up. Argh!! never again in early rounds of cups.

Re: FA Cup > January 13th - 15th 4pts Man City (-2) to beat Blackburn 10/11 Winner Sports That said City are rampant at the minute and if they score early this could be a very long night for the Championship side, especially if Manuel Pellegrini goes in with a full strength side. The return of Sergio Aguero will be a big boost for the home side and I think we might see them put on a bit of a show. Blackburn will be game and will give it their all and will set up to make it hard for City but this City side just look too good at the Etihad these days. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-city-vs-blackburn-betting-city-can-make-light-work-of-blackburn-in-third-round-replay

Man city are def missing Toure and Silva tonight as well as Nasri, Aguero is in the squad and might come off the bench, Jotevic and Rodwell are still out too..city have had a pretty intense schedule lately and another tough game last weekend, with their creative players out tonight I would avoid the big handicaps personally, be better off playing the handicaps at the weekend against Cardiff. Sent from my ST26i using PL Forum

Looking at tonight's list of games there is very little that smacks you in the face and says 'yes this is a decent bet' I think the asian -1 on Birmingham may be a bet. They are playing Bristol Rovers who are 4th from the bottom of league 2 (4th div) 2 units for me here at 1.8 bet365
Crazy on fire run keeps going. Norwich were a tad unlucky early on , but basically showed nothing for 85 minutes. Unless they improve drastically, and show some fight they are heading for relegation with Villa

Man city are def missing Toure and Silva tonight as well as Nasri, Aguero is in the squad and might come off the bench, Jotevic and Rodwell are still out too..city have had a pretty intense schedule lately and another tough game last weekend, with their creative players out tonight I would avoid the big handicaps personally, be better off playing the handicaps at the weekend against Cardiff. Sent from my ST26i using PL Forum
I agree with this. Quite a few changes to the City team and no matter what anybody including Pelligrini says, the FA Cup is not their priority whilst this is Blackburn's biggest game of the season so far. Blackburn players have nothing to lose and will give it their all. Should any team really be 20/1 to win a football match? I might have a fun bet of a couple of quid on a Blackburn win. 0-1 is currently 40/1

Wise words indeed..:(, what's the line going to be on City home games soon? -3.5AH?