Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005 i was watching the winner odds on betfair...... after 3 votes the greeks went up to 9 for a few mins..... i never touched 'em.... i'll always be a mug:eyes lost a fortune on hungary . but made a bit on laying latvia at the death and israel in top4...... down overall.:o

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005 Germany with 4 points if I believe with France next to last with 5 or 6 points. The bookies got it spot on this year in the first time since ages with Greece winning and Germany finishing last although I'm sure some are smarting from allowing themselves to be involved in betting in-running. EDIT: Oh wait it was Germany with 4 points. France had 11 points. http://www.eurovision.tv/english/index.htm# ....just click on the scorebaord to find out the good/bad news. Generally good taste prevails although where was Norway's support?

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005

I don't think either of the front pair Greece or Norway will get enough support I've £10 E/W Romania at 40/1 from before semi but I've taken same again at 20's today + £20 E/W @ 9's on Hungary....just think they'll get the all important share of Balkan votes:lol Good Luck what ever you choose hope y'all survive to the end :rollin
Darn those pesky Greeks (ohh and Latvians:lol ) still nice return on Romania 3rd place.....plus BRUCEY BONUS
Also UK in match bets will be good to oppose if the semi shows anything it's that quality of song isn't important...we're still disliked and while Javine is much better than last years effort we'll still not pick up many votes
Pinnacle did Cyprus (8/13) v UK and Sweden (Ev)v UK which I hammered :lol 'cause nobody likes us everybody hates us :rollin hope ya did well ...till next year :cheers

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005 YEAH!! Victor Chandler have already paid me my money and I get back £407.45 from my £50 investment. :dude £242.45 profit (£357.45 minus £115) although it would have been a lot more if I hadn't chased my phantom losses. What a rollercoaster ride for me tonight. There are comfortable winners like gazzyg's but you probably wouldn't have snatched victory from the jaws of defeat like my four-fold. ....could have added Croatia (4/9) to beat the United Kingdom, France (4/6) to beat Germany, Greece (4/7) to beat Norway and Malta (4/5) to best Bosnia & Herzegovina but I didn't have enough heart in them (I think I'd have had a heart attack for the £2000 + it would have brought me). Maths proves to be another shoddy point for me with Greece only getting 230 points (wacko scoring this year). Hilarious that the 'Big Four' who stump up the cash to showcase Eurovision all finished in the last four! :rollin Well done gazzyg and anybody else who made some money this year. ....I got away with it by the skin of my teeth thanks to France. :lol

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005 Nice one Stereoman..I had enough nerves waiting for Greece and the Scandinvians to vote for Cyprus and Sweden respectively...poor lil Javine dunno why we enter any more :rollin Dozen or so results in the heart was going thinking I had a shot at the biggie as Romania surged to the top.....all good fun:ok