Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005 some euro titbits- Final running order FINAL 01 To be filled by the semi-finals 02 UNITED KINGDOM 03 MALTA 04 To be filled by the semi-finals 05 To be filled by the semi-finals 06 TURKEY 07 To be filled by the semi-finals 08 ALBANIA 09 CYPRUS 10 SPAIN 11 To be filled by the semi-finals 12 SΕRΒΙΑ - MONTENEGRO 13 To be filled by the semi-finals 14 SWEDEN 15 To be filled by the semi-finals 16 UKRAINE 17 GERMANY 18 To be filled by the semi-finals 19 GREECE 20 RUSSIA 21 BOSNIA - HERZEGOVINA 22 To be filled by the semi-finals 23 To be filled by the semi-finals 24 FRANCE Israel >> Will not have any problems, nice song. Hungary >> Not very original anymore, but still enough quality to qualify Lithuania >> Catchy popsong, nothing exceptional but after a minute you can 'sing-a-long' Netherlands >> Good performance, nice power ballad Austria >> Weird combination of music, which will be remembered by the televoters Iceland >> Reminds me of Mel B or Mel c or whater spice girl, still enough potential to qualify Switzerland >> Nothing here i like, but sure there will be enough peeps who like this Andorra* >> Not sure about this one, but i have 2 admit i like more every time i hear it Romania >> Will prob make it. Latvia >> Simple, nicely sung. * Norway >> I hate this song, but maybe it will get enough votes. So maybe Andorra and Norway will trade places ================================ Since I'm sure that most people who vote at the competition are non-esc fans, I think the quality of the performances and first impressions are going to have a big influence, along with the quality of the songs and lyrics. Here are the 10 I think have a decent chance of qualifying (I might change my mind later ) : 1. Austria - the odd song caught my attention quickly, and it performs first, both of which may be advantages 2. Hungary - even if the rules limit how many people can be on stage at a time, their performance should be exciting enough to qualify them, plus it's one of the better folk-y songs this year IMHO 3. Iceland - Selma's done well before, so she knows what it takes to do well, and the upbeat song is very catchy 4. Romania - could go either way, but I've heard from more than one poster (I think) that they perform live very well, and it's catchy euro-pop (but that could be a bad thing ) 5. Latvia - very pretty song, some might just vote for their looks, interesting lyrics 6. Netherlands - there are better ballads this year, but her voice will make all the difference, I expect her to do well enough to qualify 7. Switzerland - probably at least one rock song will qualify (for those who can't stand the euro-pop), and Vanilla Ninja is one of the least abrasive IMHO, interesting entry for esc 8. Lithuania - similar to my reason for Switzerland, plus Lithuania has never done very well and some might give them points just for sending someone not horrible 9. Croatia - might remind enough people of serbia last year to get enough points, and similar songs already in the final won't affect it yet 10. Israel - another nice ballad, again it's success depends mostly on the voice, which is good =============================================== . But to think very good of the entries who are following eachother in the ranking.. for example: 3 ballardes after eachother ==> 5 Latvia //Walter & Kazha ===The war is not over 6 Monaco //Lise Darly ===Tout de moi 7 Israel //Shiri Maymon ===Hasheket shenish'ar in this case whic slow song would get better remembered in the minds of the ESC viewers.. in my opinion though it would be latvia in this case ... .. the 8th song is from Belarus.. which is a pop-song that would be not interesting for Shiri maymon Cause Isreal's song could be forgotten . ======================================================= http://www.escforum.com/showthread.php?t=1299

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005 REGIONAL VOTING NOTES Bosnia to Turkey Norway to Iceland Iceland to Sweden Sweden to Finland Finland to Denmark Denmark to Iceland Iceland to Norway Norway to Iceland Denmark to Iceland Sweden to Greece Finland to Norway Cyprus to Greece Greece to Cyprus Estonia to Switzerland Lithuania to Switzerland Latvia to Switzerland Germany to Switzerland Belarus to Russia France to Monaco Spain to Andorra Andorra to Spain Israel-France Portugal-Israel ------------------------------------------------------------ 100 %: estonia -> switzerland (obvious) macedonia -> albania (25 % albanians in macedonia) greece -> cyprus (very obvious) cyprus -> greece (very obvious) quite sure: norway -> finland (singer is from norway) belarus -> russia (singer is from belarus) sweden -> bosnia (abba) andorra -> spain (language, neighbourhood) monaco -> france (language, neighbourhood) switzerland -> serbia&montenegro or albania (emigrants) ---------------------------------------------------------- hungary----- > germany a lot of hungarian living in germany romania-----> macedonia they give 12 points every year moldova------> rusia -------------------------------------------------------------- Belgium -> Turkey (emigrants) Netherlands -> Turkey (emigrants) France -> Turkey (emigrants) Germany -> Turkey (emigrants) ------------------------------------------------------------ 100% Cyprus --- Greece Greece --- Cyprus Monaco --- France Andorra --- Spain 90% Estonia --- Switzerland Sweden --- Iceland Belarus ---- Russia Romania --- Moldova 80% Israel --- France Iceland --- Norway France --- Israel Portugal --- Israel ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Semi-final (first of all if to look at neighbour voting) Russia to Belarus Albania to Macedonia Latvia to Lithuania or Belarus Romania to Moldova Hungary to Poland or Netherlands Switzerland to Iceland (don't know why - simply because it's favourite) cool2.gif Germany to Switzerland Turkey to Macedonia Belarus to Poland or Moldova Netherlands to Belgium or Iceland Croatia to Bosnia or Hungary Macedonia to Croatia Israel to Netherlands or Iceland Slovenia to Bosnia UK to Norway or Iceland Poland to Hungary Sweden to Iceland France to Israel Norway to Iceland Spain to Andorra pr Romania Cyprus to Iceland Malta to Nehterlands or Iceland Andorra to Portugal Lithuania to Belarus or Poland Moldova to Romania or Poland Austria to Switzerland Iceland to Norway Greece to Belarus xeyes.gif Belgium to Netherlands or Iceland Portugal to Romania Estonia to Iceland or Lithuania Finland to Norway or Estonia Monaco to Switzerland or Iceland Denmark to Iceland Serbia & Montenegro to Croatia or Macedonia Bulgaria to Romania Ireland to Iceland or Hungary Bosnia & Herzegovina to Croatia Ukraine to Belarus or Poland ------------------------------------------------------ Sweden gives 12 pts. to Greece Norway gives 12 pts. to Iceland Iceland gives 12 pts. to Norway Denmark gives 12 pts. to Iceland Finland gives 12 pts. to Sweden (maybe Denmark rolleyes2.gif ----------------------------------------------- estonia - switzerland germany - switzerland ukraine - russia belorussia - russia latvia - lithuania sweden - greece -------------------------------------- Some pairs that include Greece: 3 for sure: Cyprus -> Greece Sweden -> Greece Albania -> Greece and most probably, this year, it will be Bulgaria -> Greece, as well. Oh, and don't forget: Greece -> Cyprus ! ---------------------------------------- ome for sure: Belarus -> Russia Moldova Romania Greece Cyprus (woohoo! don't broke the traditions) Latvia -> Estonia Estonia -> Lithuania Russia -> Greece.... i think so (: -------------------------------------------- greece to cyprus spain to portugal romania to moldova finland to norway or sweden croatia to BiH (or maybe a surprise this year Slovenia, i would like it, because it is a nice song, altough Bih has a catchy one) Slovenia to Croatia SCG to hungary (or Croatia, it would only be fair because of the last year, let us all be good neighbours, each on its side of Danube) -------------------------------------------------- Andorra to Portugal, in the semifinal. (There are a lot of Portuguese there as well, 2nd largest foreign community, after the Spanish) ------------------------------------------------------- Estonia voted only once for Lithuania whereas Lithuania gives points to Estonia almost every ESC and it's usually 10 or 12. doh2.gif I think that Estonia will get a similar amount of points this year from us. That's for sure! Because our people like such kind of music. ------------------------------------------------- Greece can hope for 12 from: Cyprus and Albania (mostly sure) Bulgaria, FYR Macedonia (probable I think) Sweden, UK, Turkey (somewhow probable, or at least 8 or more) Greece will give 12 to Cyprus more than 6 to: Albania (maybe 10), Turkey, Malta and Russia or FYR Macedonia. ----------------------------------------------- I'll get my head around it later. Why does Ireland vote for Latvia? Estonia vote for Switzerland? :unsure

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005 i got something to say for bosnia song i am from sarajevo,bosnia and i got some notes for this contest. last year we got points from ex-yu republics (not maximum because serbian song was the best) and this year we expect to get many points from them, so bosnia hope that croatia,macedonia and slovenia gets to the final.also we got points from scandinavia because many bosnians live in sweden,norway and denmark.turkey dont give us maximum points but we always get arround 6-8points. i dont know why you think we give turkey maximum points( i know you think about muslims in both country but in bosnia are croatians and serbs too.) also bosnians live in germany and austria. this year we expect maximum points from croatia because those girls live in croatia only two of them are born in bosnia and herzegovina. p.s. sorry for my english

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005 Hello and welcome to PL Nexum, its great to have input from other countries so we can combine different thoughts and ideas to try and pick the winner. As what may sound good in western Europe does not necessarily mean it will catch on in Eastern Europe and visa versa, if we can balance it out and take into account the regional voting then were in with a chance of winning. By the way your English is quite good, u wanna try and read some of the Scouse posts;)

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005 A new video clip for the Dutch Eurovision Song Contest entry My impossible dream has been made after Glennis Grace's management received many complaints about the quality of the video clip Dutch broadcaster NOS submitted to the European Broadcasting Union. The sound quality of the video clip submitted by NOS and send to all participating broadcasters is very bad, Glennis Grace's management claims. When the file is being compressed for online use, the quality gets even worse, resulting in reactions that Glennis Grace is singing out of tune. Therefor, a new video clip has been made. http://www.glennisgrace.com/ She won her heat by at least 40pts. Might find it in one of these links Eurosong.be e-s-c.info Diggiloo lyrics DotEurovision.com ESC.info.se Euro-mp3.com Eurosong.net EurosongItalia EurovisionMadrid EurosongSpain Eurovision Statistics Eurovision-fr.net EuroBosnia.com Eurosong.gr Eurosong.org.uk Eurovision-fr.net EBU-UER ESC Kazakhstan.com Eurovision-Turkey.com ESCMalta.com EurovisionCroatia eurovision-russia.com eurovision.tv esctoday.com eurovisionlive.com kolumbus.fi/jarpen/ doteurovision.com eurovisionarchive.cjb.net evrovizija.com eurovisionfans.tk eurovision2005.info

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005 Im still a few weeks off betting Funkt. Waiting for the High Street prices to come out and my next giro. Still looking ar downloading the songs if anone has any info :ok My short list from memory is- Hungary Holland Iceland Lithuania Estonia Moldova

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005 Just listening to Holland's now-Very whitney houston. bet365 have her @ 14's. I think a lot of her votes might just come from UK and what i call modern euro countries! Lithuania-little by little,yeah very catchy i could see her doing this on top of the pops. bet 365 @ 16's ill have a bit of that. Norway @ 5/2 very rock thinking scorpians 70's glitter/sweet. could be a dnger. think songs like this will either dive or win.Decent tune-na i like it but not @ 5/2 No bet. Hungry @ 3/1: fcuk me riverdance meets ? sang in non-english I'll lay that @ 3/1 deffo-shite Listening to Icelands again-If i had your love,its growing on me yeah i like this. 7/2 bit stingy but Might go for it. Agree with your two komp some value to be had there.

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005 me repaying the pie and bovril boys.....

Ok i know this contest is treated with some derision and i understand for why. I fell into liking it due to staying with a girl and the advent of the internet in our house. I dont stay with the girl anymore and thats because of the advent of the internet in our house back then but anyhow i aint here to talk about me and her. (it was in self defence you know. The press just blow things up dont they?) :lol sorry anyhow. THE EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2005. Watch the songs here- http://www.eurovision.tv/english/77.htm (MULTIMEDIA>>>VIDEO>>>COUNTRY) and then check the odds http://www.oddschecker.com/betting/mode/o/...962x/sid/583373 HILLS ODDS Bet Until : 16:00 19/05/2005 Multibet Competitor Price Unit Stake E/W Greece 11/4 Norway 11/2 Switzerland 9/1 Iceland 9/1 Hungary 9/1 Malta 12/1 Bosnia & Herzegovina 16/1 United Kingdom 20/1 Netherlands 20/1 Estonia 20/1 Belarus 20/1 Sweden 25/1 Lithuania 25/1 Cyprus 25/1 Serbia & Montenegro 33/1 Russia 33/1 Israel 33/1 Germany 33/1 Denmark 33/1 Spain 40/1 Slovenia 40/1 Romania 40/1 Latvia 40/1 France 40/1 Austria 40/1 Albania 40/1 Ukraine 50/1 Turkey 50/1 Ireland 50/1 Croatia 50/1 Moldova 66/1 Portugal 66/1 Finland 66/1 Poland 100/1 Monaco 100/1 Macedonia 100/1 Belgium 100/1 Bulgaria 100/1 Andorra 100/1 They go 1/4 odds (1-2-3-4) a place as do most. I wont mention my thoughts so as not to influence your decision but its a good way to combine drinking, gambling and 'doing something with the woman' in one evening and youve still got an hour or 2 in the pub after youve watched the dodgy betting and your xenophobic streak has come to the fore (get into the Germans and Turk's wink.gif) I should be able to make a dvd available of all the songs so as you can let all the family listen to them and get their views in. If your mum likes cliff Richard and Barry Manilow or is prone to phoning up for them daft shows on the tv these days then i wanna know what she thinks. Ive won the last 4 years ive taken up the poofy Euro habit and my short list of 5 are contenders im telling you. there's even a 100/1 shot in there. anyhow ill go now. Cheers for the usuall great info on Scots div 1-2-3 when you aint all arguing amongst yourself
Paul Ross!! where's Odds Comp odds?

Qualification odds are up ....from Victor Chandler: Eurovision Song Contest - Andorra Qualification * Andorra To Qualify For Final ~ 9/1 * Andorra Not To Qualify For Final ~ 1/50 Eurovision Song Contest - Austria Qualification * Austria To Qualify For Final ~ 5/2 * Austria Not To Qualify For Final ~ 1/4 Eurovision Song Contest - Belarus Qualification * Belarus To Qualify For Final ~ 4/11 * Belarus Not To Qualify For Final ~ 15/8 Eurovision Song Contest - Belgium Qualification * Belgium To Qualify For Final ~ 4/1 * Belgium Not To Qualify For Final ~ 1/7 Eurovision Song Contest - Bulgaria Qualification * Bulgaria To Qualify For Final ~ 7/1 * Bulgaria Not To Qualify For Final ~1/20 Eurovision Song Contest - Croatia Qualification * Croatia To Qualify For Final ~ 4/7 * Croatia Not To Qualify For Final ~ 5/4 Eurovision Song Contest - Denmark Qualification * Denmark To Qualify For Final ~ 3/1 * Denmark Not To Qualify For Final ~ 1/5 Eurovision Song Contest - Estonia Qualification * Estonia To Qualify For Final ~ 8/11 * Estonia Not To Qualify For Final ~ 1/1 Eurovision Song Contest - FYR Macedonia Qualification * FYR Macedonia To Qualify For Final ~ 7/2 * FYR Macedonia Not To Qualify For Final ~ 1/6 Eurovision Song Contest - Finland Qualification * Finland To Qualify For Final ~ 2/1 * Finland Not To Qualify For Final ~ 1/3 Eurovision Song Contest - Hungary Qualification * Hungary To Qualify For Final ~ 1/6 * Hungary Not To Qualify For Final ~ 7/2 Eurovision Song Contest - Iceland Qualification * Iceland To Qualify For Final ~ 1/7 * Iceland Not To Qualify For Final ~ 4/1 Eurovision Song Contest - Ireland Qualification * Ireland To Qualify For Final ~ 2/1 * Ireland Not To Qualify For Final ~ 1/3 Eurovision Song Contest - Israel Qualification * Israel To Qualify For Final ~ 1/1 * Israel Not To Qualify For Final ~ 8/11 Eurovision Song Contest - Latvia Qualification * Latvia To Qualify For Final ~ 6/5 * Latvia Not To Qualify For Final ~ 8/13 Eurovision Song Contest - Lithuania Qualification * Lithuania To Qualify For Final ~ 4/7 * Lithuania Not To Qualify For Final ~ 5/4 Eurovision Song Contest - Moldova Qualification * Moldova To Qualify For Final ~ 5/2 * Moldova Not To Qualify For Final ~ 1/4 Eurovision Song Contest - Monaco Qualification * Monaco To Qualify For Final ~ 8/1 * Monaco Not To Qualify For Final ~ 1/33 Eurovision Song Contest - Netherlands Qualification * Netherlands To Qualify For Final ~ 4/9 * Netherlands Not To Qualify For Final ~ 13/8 Eurovision Song Contest - Norway Qualification * Norway To Qualify For Final ~ 1/3 * Norway Not To Qualify For Final ~ 2/1 Eurovision Song Contest - Poland Qualification * Poland To Qualify For Final ~ 7/2 * Poland Not To Qualify For Final ~ 1/6 Eurovision Song Contest - Portugal Qualification * Portugal To Qualify For Final ~ 10/1 * Portugal Not To Qualify For Final ~ 1/100 Eurovision Song Contest - Romania Qualification * Romania To Qualify For Final ~ 2/9 * Romania Not To Qualify For Final ~ 11/4 Eurovision Song Contest - Slovenia Qualification * Slovenia To Qualify For Final ~ 6/5 * Slovenia Not To Qualify For Final ~ 8/13 Eurovision Song Contest - Switzerland Qualification * Switzerland To Qualify For Final ~ 1/10 * Switzerland Not To Qualify For Final ~ 5/1

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005 Bloody hell those are amazing odds Stereoman. I hope the high street get even slightly close but i cant see it. I think i'll have the biggest bet in my life on the Holland/Lithuania double. Be as well throwing in Iceland and Hungary as their as certain as the sun coming up tomorrow imo. Estonia To Qualify For Final ~ 8/11 Hungary To Qualify For Final ~ 1/6 Iceland To Qualify For Final ~ 1/7 Lithuania To Qualify For Final ~ 4/7 :eek Netherlands To Qualify For Final ~ 4/9 :eek

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005 I dunno if Vicky's allow multiple bets (Ladbrokes certainly didn't last year). Let us know will ya? I'm still in no shape to listen to those Eurovision songs but goddamn, the minutes keep on ticking and the date of the semi-final gets nearer. :lol

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005 im high street only Stereoman :( Had some more money on Lithuania @ 33/1 at Ladbrokes. Hills have some special bets out but they aint up to much. I really am starting to think Hungary could shape up to go off favourite. Im gonna have as much as i can on them @ 8/1 (in from 9/1 sat)

Bet 365 have added 'group betting' for the qualifiers as in 'combined, who'll get the most points?' All priced 16/5. * Switzerland, Romania, Denmark & Andorra * Norway, Estonia, Monaco & FYR Macedonia * Iceland, Belarus, Latvia & Portugal * Lithuania, Israel, Croatia & Austria * Netherlands, Hungary, Ireland & Finland This means: 1. Working out which of those will qualify into the final. 2. Working out who'll do well in the final. Tough particularly putting all your eggs in one basket. :eek EDIT: They've added 'handicapped match betting': * Croatia vs Poland Croatia (scratch) 4/9 Handicap Tie - Poland (+18) 12/1 Poland (+18) 15/8 * Denmark vs Portugal Denmark (scratch) 8/13 Handicap Tie - Portugal (+24) 12/1 Portugal (+24) 11/8 * Finland vs Belgium Finland (scratch) 8/13 Handicap Tie - Belgium (+24) 12/1 Belgium (+24) 11/8 * Hungary vs Romania Hungary (scratch) 4/6 Handicap Tie - Romania (+57) 10/1 Romania (+57) 6/5 * Latvia vs Andorra Latvia (scratch) 4/9 Handicap Tie - Andorra (+29) 12/1 Andorra (+29) 15/8 * Netherlands vs Belarus Netherlands (scratch) 6/5 Handicap Tie - Belarus (+42) 12/1 Belarus (+42) 4/6 * Norway vs Lithuania Norway (scratch) 8/11 Handicap Tie - Lithuania (+57) 12/1 Lithuania (+57) 11/10 * Switzerland vs Estonia Switzerland (scratch) 8/15 Handicap Tie - Estonia (+42) 12/1 Estonia (+42) 6/4 There wasn't any points given last year in the semi-final and I don't think there are this year as well so I'm gonna ask 'em about it: * What are the odds for? Are they for the semi-final or the final? * If it's for the final, what happens if a country doesn't qualify? ....stuff like that.

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005

Bloody hell those are amazing odds Stereoman. I hope the high street get even slightly close but i cant see it. I think i'll have the biggest bet in my life on the Holland/Lithuania double. Be as well throwing in Iceland and Hungary as their as certain as the sun coming up tomorrow imo. Estonia To Qualify For Final ~ 8/11 Hungary To Qualify For Final ~ 1/6 Iceland To Qualify For Final ~ 1/7 Lithuania To Qualify For Final ~ 4/7 :eek Netherlands To Qualify For Final ~ 4/9 :eek
What makes you so sure Komp? I've had a listen on the net (hope I listened to the right ones), and they do seem OK I must admit. If I bet on them and they don't qualify, can I sue you? :rollin

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005 Ps Irish i think your song is terrible and will struggle. There are so many songs similar to it and better imo and they will struggle to get in such is the standard this year. I think 2/1 is about right judged on song alone. I base all my picks on precious contests and the song and the chorography Zonker and i'm pretty confident about my picks in the final. If holland or Lithuania win it outright then im for my biggest payday such is my confidence. To me its- 1 Hungary 2 Holland 3 Lithuania 4 Iceland Greece will probably trouble them due to it not being all bad but not worth its 2/1 ish quotes. Estonia, Moldova and Cyprus are others i'll be interested in poss in match and group betting. this is all from memory you know. Ive been absorbing myself in this early in the morning. Anyone got the songs to actually download? If so i'll make a vcd up of them and let you dload it to play on dvd players for your mum etc to watch. Still gor over 3 weeks so lets get serious.

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005 I'm sure they'll cruise it Komp, just curious as to the reasons for your high confidence. I'll have to get listening more closely tonight probably. Not had a bet on Eurovision since Tatu were representing Russia (2 years ago?). Had them each-way, came second I think. Would've won, but the only countries to give them zero? UK and Ireland :lol Despite me phoning up about 500 times to vote, UK still gave them zero, oh well. Will be watching this thread with interest, and will post up my thoughts later, not that I am very good at judging music :)

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 21st May 2005 just listening to them again UK - this actually could go a bit better than i thought. I think she'll be good on the night and the drumming and the ethnic breaks could look good with some nice lighting. Not the best song but definetly worth a shout. I'll go listen to Ireland's again for the match bet that will be available. Ireland - got the same jungley etnic drum based beat. the words arent in tune. Nah this is terrible irish sorry. the chorus is week as fcuk and soooo annoying. The song seems to be rushing along to get finished. Samey. the fella cant sing. I think on the night they could die a death. This is awfull. It aint got anyhting to comend it at all imo. Aye at this stage i rate the UK effort about 1/2 to win this battle. Latvia - Was interested in them due to Stereoman's group score betting as (shite im on page one of this thread) errr the bottom group obviously to me has the 2 strongest teams but i dont like the other 2 in the foursome. Latvia seemed like quite a good option in the other strong group but no no no no no. The song starts off as if it could have potential but it soon shows it hasnt and we were kidding ourelf. Estonia - i hate the first 2 lines delivery but it soon kicks off at the chorus. I dunno. It sdont sound so good now. nah its getting to the catchy bit. Aye the chorus is great especially if theyre dancing all like young girls can relate and like. Can see a few cheers going up throughout the performance. Need to see what it follows on the night Malta - an initial fav of mine but im starting to think that she will be feeling very small on the stage on the night which probably will be a first for her. She aint really got a good voice. Just the fat sympathy vote from other fatties who think they can sing. Lithuania - I aint as impressed as ive been. I got to admit my mood and general demeanour has changed over the last 2 days with me paying off my outstanding court fines and securing my home. It might just have appealled to my sadder nature. Still the money ive got on wont be wasted as i think she'll be great on the night. Monaco - accidently listened to it then. Its so foreign and poor. cant see anyone remembering to vote for it such is its nothingness and lack of impact. Norway - will get folks rockin from the off. Truth be told i think they'll become a bit of a joke onstage and people at home will thing wtf is that all about and pass on it as just it being a song that could have been released by some small labelled rock band. get some novelty votes but thats about it. Switzerland - good image but i dont think this song suits euro at all nor the audience. Can see it coming in about top 7 at best. Nah top 10. Maybe. Spain - aye this could go better. Its infectious and it being in spanish seems to suit the song. It gets a bit muddled but it comes back with the same infectious delivery. With good coreography on the night this could slip into top 6. Moldova - aye i cant get away from this song. I think on the night they'll be jumpin about like Moldovian Madmen on stage. the place wont know what hit them. aye they aint gonna win but i'll bet in favour of them in every bet i can get. Holland - "..i have a dream.....crowd roars like its stars in their eyes. 'Ive come in from the cold...(all the women getting interested Next shes fighting against the big wide world and against all odds shes breaking free. she's holding her gead up high and finding her identity and follow her dream into the big wide world and make it on her own against all odds shes breaking free. Im hoping for a big powerful performance. The chorus is repeated at the right time and the wee key change was good and it all finishes off so well in a big final. Perfect ballad and women and gays will love it and its top 2 for sure.