** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Grosvenor UK Poker Tour (GUKPT) 2014 - Next Leg (Blackpool) 9th Nov

Bart(UK)

[TABLE=width: 500]

[TR] [TD]Leg[/TD] [TD]Venue[/TD] [TD]Dates[/TD] [TD]Main Event[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]The London Poker Road, Edgware Road[/TD] [TD]2nd to 9th Feb[/TD] [TD]£1k[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2[/TD] [TD]Manchester Bury New Road[/TD] [TD]2nd to 9th Mar[/TD] [TD]£1k[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]3[/TD] [TD]Edinburgh Maybury[/TD] [TD]2nd to 6th Apr[/TD] [TD]£500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]Brighton [/TD] [TD]30th Apr to 4th May (Date Change) [/TD] [TD]£500 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]5[/TD] [TD]Walsall[/TD] [TD]28th May to 1st Jun[/TD] [TD]£500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]Cardiff [/TD] [TD]2nd to 6th Jul (Venue Change) [/TD] [TD]£500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]7[/TD] [TD]Reading [/TD] [TD]30 Jul to 3rd Aug[/TD] [TD]£500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]8[/TD] [TD]Leeds (Westgate) [/TD] [TD]3rd to 7th Sept (Venue Change) [/TD] [TD]£500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]9[/TD] [TD]Luton[/TD] [TD]12th to 19th Oct[/TD] [TD]£1k[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]10[/TD] [TD]Blackpool[/TD] [TD]9th to 16th Nov[/TD] [TD]£1k[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Grand Final[/TD] [TD]The London Poker Road, Edgware Road[/TD] [TD]23rd to 30th Nov[/TD] [TD]£2k[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Grosvenor UK Poker Tour (GUKPT) 2014 - Next Leg Manchester 2nd Mar Just received notification of date changes affecting the Leeds (Westgate), Cardiff & Brighton Dates. Post #2 has been updated with the revisions namely: · The Leeds Westgate Leg, originally taking place from the 2nd – 6th July is changing to 3rd - 7th September. · The Cardiff Leg will exchange places with it in the schedule, moving from the 3rd - 7th September to 2nd – 6th July. · The Brighton Leg will now take place from 30th April to 4th May

• 1 month later...

Re: Grosvenor UK Poker Tour (GUKPT) 2014 - Next Leg Brighton 30th Apr Sorry to report out of this years event. Thanks to Pl for giving me the opportunity to play. Sadly I couldn't repeat last years cash. Basically card dead all afternoon, it seemed every time I looked down I found 4x. AQ the hand I went out with last year and has haunted me all my life cost me a couple of times. Finally went out my 3 9s not good enough against James Dempseys flush. ( should have heeded his nickname) Looking back i felt i played very poorly on the day but it was great to sit down with some big names. Not been playing poker properly for a good while. Its a bit like Golf. you get out of the swing of things. Note to self: MUST PLAY MORE poker and golf Be lucky all Mark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Re: Grosvenor UK Poker Tour (GUKPT) 2014 - Next Leg (Blackpool) 9th Nov 2015 legs announced. Will do a new thread after the end of 2014 season, to keep things nice and tidy. 25th Jan - 2nd Feb: Vic London £1k 8th Mar - 15th Mar: Manchest BNR £1k 19th Apr - 26th Apr: Edinburgh £500 24th May - 31st May: Cardiff £500 21st June - 28th June: Reading £500 26th July - 2nd Aug: Leeds £500 13th Sept - 20th Sept: Luton £1k 8th Nov - 15th Nov: Blackpool £1k 22nd Nov - 29th Nov: Vic Grand Final £2k 8th Aug - 16th Aug: Goliath

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...