Ligue 2 > November 1st - 4th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 1 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AJ Auxerre v Tours (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13/10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9/4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13/5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Angers SCO v AC Arles-Avignon (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5/6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5/2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9/2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Nancy v Nîmes Olympique (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1/1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7/3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10/3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CA Bastia v Le Havre AC (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7/3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11/10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dijon FCO v Chamois Niortais (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9/10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Istres v FC Metz (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9/4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6/4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]LB Châteauroux v Clermont Foot (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13/8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21/10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Lavallois v Créteil (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9/4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13/5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 2 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]RC Lens v SM Caen (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23/20[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7/3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 4 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Brestois 29 v Troyes AC (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6/4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11/5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 2 > November 1st - 4th After looking at the stats.. why are Metz priced so high. What am i missing. Rarely do bookies not know something i do. Any info on this would be great. Also think tours dnb is a shout on their recent form. This is all just looking at basic stats. Ie. H2h, form, goals scored. Etc.

Re: Ligue 2 > November 1st - 4th Auxerre – Tours AJA name the same squad that travelled to Lille in the Cup on Tuesday. Their main injuries to note of are LB Marco Ramos and midfielder Thomas Monconduit. The problem Auxerre have here is that they were forced to play an energy sapping cup tie in Lille just 3 days ago, and it was a fixture which went to extra time. I don’t see how they can rotate their squad around much here, fitness and fatigue are sure to be an issue. Tours again have a squad in great condition with no injuries or suspensions to deal with. They also played on Tuesday night but had a home fixture facing National Division side Amiens. They comfortably won 3-1 and were able to rest numerous players in the process, so shouldn’t be affected by that match. Auxerre will be playing at a physical disadvantage tonight following their extra time adventures on Tuesday night. However, because Tours played as well, this disadvantage won’t be as much as it would’ve been facing a side that had a full week of preparations. The other issue for Auxerre is an emotional letdown. They will have to come off the high of beating a Ligue 1 side like Lille in the cup, back to this bog standard Ligue 2 fixture. There is a long way to go in the season but it looks like Auxerre will only be playing for mid table royalties this year. Tours meanwhile, have every incentive right now because they are 2nd in the table and playing great football. They will be really up for this game and it helps their cause they they currently have the best statistical away record in Ligue 2. I am very close to backing Tours +0.25 but in the end have decided to refrain from betting. Auxerre are still unbeaten at home, aren’t a bad team and have to be respected despite playing 120 mins 3 nights ago. I still think the visitors have a good chance of winning this match though. Prediction: Auxerre 0-2 Tours Recommended bet: None Angers – Arles The hosts still have right back Gael Angoula injured, midfielder Diego Gomez joins him on the sidelines. Fellow man in the middle Pessali is suspended, but his loss isn’t really important. More vital news is the return of 4 players. First in defence, Djibril Konate is back in the squad. He and Fabien Boyer will battle it out to partner Romain Thomas at the back. Finally, the coach has done the right thing and dispensed of the awful Jeremy Henin,he isn’t in the 16 man squad. Moulin has recalled a trio of attacking players here, El Jadeyaoui, Gamboa and Boufal are all back, the former two from injury. The most important absentee for Arles is to defender Gael Givet, who is ill. They also have striker Bilal Omrani injured but he isn’t so much of a loss. Both teams have only 1 win between them in the last 6 weeks so aren’t in particularly great form. Nevertheless, Angers are still 3rd in the table and have a pretty good home record (4-1-0). Arles meanwhile, have had terrible problems on the road all year with their sole victory coming at local rivals Nimes, which in many ways is a different type of fixture. Arles just don’t travel well and are far too one dimensional with their gameplans. I’ve been disappointed with Franck Dumas’ coaching of them this season. I thought he was the type of coach who had more than one string to his bow, but it’s clear he’s just a one trick pony right now. Arles will try and defend, keep a clean sheet and then sneak a goal to win 1-0. All of their matches this season have been incredibly boring except for their dramatic 3-2 come-from-behind victory against Caen, which I’m willing to write off as a pure freak now. Angers should win this, but I’m not sure I want to back them @ this price. Besides, Arles never usually get blown out and I half sense that the wheels are starting to fall off the Angers bus at the moment. Prediction: Angers 1-0 Arles Recommended bet: None CA Bastia – Le Havre The Corsican’s don’t include right back Johann Truchet in their squad, 3 or 4 midfielders are also missing for various reasons. In attack, the trio of Pastorelli, N’Diaye and Mandrichi are all ruled out. The Le Havre injuries to note of are; The midfield duo of Fontaine and Saiss, whilst in attack Le Bihan remains out too. Some good news is the return of right back Jonathan Rivierez who has been out since the end of August. His condition should be fine as he’s played a number of reserve team games recently. Usually, CA Bastia are an automatic fade of mine every week nowadays, but this might be a situation where they have a chance. Lets firstly get one thing straight, CAB are an awful team and by far the worst in Ligue 2 this season, but they haven’t been all that bad at home. Only twice have they lost here so far this year and both of those games ended 1-2. They very nearly held Tours here a couple of weeks ago which would’ve been a very creditable outcome. But the main reason I think they have half a chance is because of Le Havre’s poor form. I don’t know what’s happened to them this season but they have performed far below their expected level. I do wonder if the players are behind the coach? If they aren’t then we’ll soon see for sure because if they don’t win this match I could see him getting fired. Le Havre have to win here but this is an awkward spot for them. Everyone is expecting them to easily get 3 points but can they break down CAB? The hosts will undoubtedly set themselves up very defensive minded, likely with 5 men at the back. Le Havre have had terrible problems breaking down teams like that this season and it could be an issue again. On paper, Havre should get the business done but there’s no way I can trust them at the moment. I have a funny feeling there might be an upset here, there’s enough potential for one anyway. Overall I’ll stay away and cheer on CA Bastia to claim a shock, they are long overdue a victory! Prediction: CA Bastia 1-1 Le Havre Recommended bet: None Chateauroux – Clermont Only central midfielder Attila Filkor is injured for the hosts and new coach Jean Louis Garcia has everyone else at his disposal. Unlike his predecessor, Garcia has opted to include experienced players like Guerriero and De Freitas in his squad and there are no mysterious team selection issues ahead of this contest. Clermont are keeping the exact same squad with drew 0-0 at home to Lens on Monday night, they have no new problems to deal with. Obviously the big news surrounding Chateauroux as I already mentioned, is that they now have a new coach. Finally, the inept Didier Tholot was sacked and been replaced by Jean Louis Garcia. The last time Garcia was in a job, things didn’t work out very well at Lens, but I think this might only prove to be a slight black mark on his CV. Garcia is actually a very good coach and has to be respected. He is someone I rate quite highly and Chateauroux have done very well to appoint him. I never actually thought this club would ever hire someone decent, they might even avoid relegation with him at the helm! Poor old Clermont. Just 2 weeks ago they had to travel to Nancy and face them in Pablo Correa’s first game in charge, now they have to face another team just after they changed managers. This is horrible luck for Clermont because suddenly they’ll be up against a much more motivated team that for once isn’t being led by a headless chicken. And of course, its going to be on an artificial surface which always suits Chateauroux more. I think the hosts have to be an automatic bet at their current price. New manager syndrome could work miracles again here and I have to favour Garcia’s men. Clermont have only lost 2 games all season, but this might be another occasion where they come unstuck. Prediction: Chateauroux 2-1 Clermont Recommended bet: Chateauroux -0.25 @ 2.11 4/10

Re: Ligue 2 > November 1st - 4th Istres – Metz The home side have issues in defence where both Sainati (inj) and Chafik (susp) are ruled out. In attack, Bryan Dabo is still a casualty but they are at full strength otherwise. Metz have kept the same squad that beat Angers 1-0 last week. They have no new problems and their only injury is to key defender Sylvain Marchal who will miss his 4th straight match. Well, there’s not really much I can say here except its pretty much a ‘no brainer’ to back Metz. They are easily the superior side with many factors in their favour. This isn’t a hard place for an away side to pick up a result, Istres are only supported by a handful of fans and there is no atmosphere. But Metz’s pace in attack could be lethal here, Istres typically will play an open style when they can, but it’d really backfire if they decide to employ this tactic. Istres have lost 4 of their last 5, Metz have only lost 1 game all season. So much points to an away win and a handicap of -0.25 seems generous. I’m only going to keep this bet a 5/10 though, because backing an away side in France is often dangerous, and of course I have a terrible betting record on Istres. If they somehow fuck me up here then I really will start to believe I’m cursed on them! Prediction: Istres 0-3 Metz Recommended bet: Metz -0.25 @ 2.07 5/10 Nancy – Nimes Nancy have no injuries to worry about and indeed they welcome back key midfielder Lossemy Karaboue here. The Lorraine outfit played on Tuesday night away against Rennes in the cup but fielded a weakened side in that contest. In total, I only estimate that one starter tonight will also have played 120 mins against Rennes, and that is GK Pail Nardi, so pretty irrelevant. The point is that Nancy will be well rested physically thanks to the good coaching from Correa. Nimes are able to keep the same squad that beat Chateauroux 3-1 last week, except for once change. Unfortunately for them, this one change is massive. Key captain and central defender Benoit Poulain is suspended. His influence to this team can’t be underestimated. It’s Poulain’s absence coupled with Nancy’s recent form which makes be back the hosts here. Nancy have been a completely changed side under Correa. They beat Clermont, then went to Caen and impressively won 2-1. They even pushed Ligue 1 sides Rennes to extra time in the cup, despite fielding a weakened side. There is clearly a massive ‘feel good’ factor around the club right now and I don’t want to oppose them. Nimes had looked much better recently, but only because of Poulain back fit. In the 4 games he started at full physical fitness they only conceded 4 goals. Compare this to the 15 they conceded without him and it’s clear how important he is. I’m going to back Nancy for a few units here, they have great momentum. Prediction: Nancy 2-0 Nimes Recommended bet: Nancy -0.5 @ 1.94 4/10

Re: Ligue 2 > November 1st - 4th

I normally don't play away teams so I would rather put my money on other games tonight' date=' but 100% I will keep my fingers cross for meatman and his istres-metz match. Good luck tonight![/quote'] cheers, I don't usually either. wise tactic my friend, I do make an exception here though

Re: Ligue 2 > November 1st - 4th Dijon – Niort DFCO have no new injuries. There trio of Paye (RB), Philippoteaux (RW) and Tavares (ATT) are all still out though. On the positive side, creative winger Florian Berenguer is back from injury and could start. Niort have the luxury of a squad in perfect condition, save for CB Eric Chelle still out injured. They have a lot of options in midfield and attack with Glombard and Lafourcade now back from long term injuries. Dijon are unbeaten in 9 games and have been playing great recently. It’s hard to take them on at the moment but they might not have it easy against Niort tonight. The visitors are in excellent condition and despite recent away woes, can’t be underestimated. Ultimately, I think Dijon will find a way to win but I’m not interested in backing them at this short price. Prediction: Dijon 2-1 Niort Recommended bet: None Laval – Creteil Defender/midfielder Jordan Adeoti is suspended. Laval have no new issues to contend with though. Right back Gaetan Belaud is back out of favour and not included in the squad. Creteil only have one injury, and thats to key midfielder Ibrahima Seck. They played in the midweek cup on Tuesday night, but rotated the squad a lot so fitness and fatigue shouldn’t be too much of an issue. Laval might win this game but they are far too short to consider backing. True, they are decent at home but usually only in big matches against bigger teams when more fans come to the stadium. Sometimes they can be flat in fixtures like this. Maybe the bookies are pricing Laval @ these odds because they think Creteil will be affected by their midweek cup match, I don’t think it’ll have that much of an effect though. This is a no bet match for me, I could actually see Creteil getting something. Prediction: Laval 2-2 Creteil Recommended bet: None

Re: Ligue 2 > November 1st - 4th

Another great Friday night meatman! As well as the 3 winners, I thought you did well to dodge the bullet on the Auxerre v Tours match. Profitable betting is as much about knowing when NOT to bet, as knowing when to get stuck in.....well done!
I have no idea how they have managed to win that 4-0. 8 of the starters were the same that played ET 3 nights ago. It just.......totally defies belief and SHOULD NOT HAPPEN!!! Very happy to have swerved it, I was very close to backing Tours, but somehow managed to get out of it.

Re: Ligue 2 > November 1st - 4th Lens – Caen The main issue for Lens here is in attack. Key strikers Yoann Touzghar and Daniel Ljuboja are both injured which might force coach Antoine Kombouare to change his normal system. Of course, Adamo Coulibaly will be starting upfront, the question is will anyone be alongside him? Kombouare likes a 4-4-2 this season but he could adapt in this contest. At least key defender Yahia is in the squad after being rated doubtful, he had to come out of Monday’s match at Clermont after 66 mins with a knock. Caen have no new problems to deal with. CB Molla Wague is still out injured, as is attacker Jonathan Kodjia, but in general they are in good condition. It’s no secret that I rate Lens highly, but even I’ve been having some slight doubts about them recently. Lensois have only won 2 of their last 7 games, both of which were fairly fortuitous 1-0 home wins. Its true that they are now unbeaten in 4 games and managed to pick up away draws at Arles and Clermont recently, but if they were really good then they’d have probably won those fixtures. Of course, they have to be respected in many ways, but by this stage of the season I expected this team to be fully into its stride and dominating. They haven’t been doing that recently which is a concern. Caen meanwhile, are shockingly down as low as 8th in the table, but things are so close that they are of course well in the promotion race still. They’ve been very jekyll and hydish recently, blowing hot or cold. Last week they were so sloppy at home to Nancy and sleepwalked throughout the whole contest, making various mistakes, they simply weren’t focused. However, I have a feeling they’ll be strongly motivated here and have a good gameplan. This is very much a make or break match for Caen, they can’t afford to lose this one. They have the sort of pacey attack which can cause Lens problems as well. Left winger Mathias Autret should have a field day against Lens’ major weak spot on the right hand side of defence. Remarkably, this will be the first time this season that Caen aren’t favourites with the bookies to win a match! Perhaps they might enjoy being underdogs for once, being a constant favourite can add a lot of pressure. Normally, I like to side with home teams in 14:00 KOs, but it burned me last week when Nancy beat Caen. It just showed that a team can overcome this obstacle with good planning and preparation, in addition to a decent tactical gameplan. Caen might have learned from this and I expect them to be in a really focused mood. They even travelled to Lens on Friday afternoon, despite the distance between the two towns not being much. They clearly mean business today. Lens of course should be pretty fired up too, but they’ve had slightly less time to recover for this game considering they played on Monday night. The loss of their two key strikers worry me too, along with patchy recent form. So overall I’m going to swerve the contest. I think Caen can avoid defeat and I see a draw. There’s no way I’m going to bet against Lens though, who still rank highly in my estimations. Prediction: Lens 1-1 Caen Recommended bet: None

Re: Ligue 2 > November 1st - 4th For tomorrow i think Troyes to score @1.39 is good for an doubles on betcity Troyes who played last year in Ligue1 is the best attack of Ligue2 this year , they are in a good form ascension (last 15matchs (6th) / last 10matchs (5th) / last 5matchs (4th) ) Brest is a bad team at home they almost always concede a goal , see this very bad stats at home : [TABLE=class: head_to_head h2h_home] [TR=class: highlight even] [TD]27.09.13 [/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]Creteil[/TD] [TD]1 : 2[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD]20.09.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]CA Bastia[/TD] [TD]2 : 0[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even] [TD]24.08.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]Dijon[/TD] [TD]0 : 0[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD]12.08.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]Istres[/TD] [TD]3 : 1[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even] [TD]06.08.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]COU[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]Auxerre[/TD] [TD]1 : 4[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD]23.07.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]AMI[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]Reims[/TD] [TD]1 : 1[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even] [TD]26.05.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]Nancy[/TD] [TD]1 : 2[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD]11.05.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]Sochaux[/TD] [TD]0 : 2[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even] [TD]27.04.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]Rennes[/TD] [TD]0 : 2[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD]13.04.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]Reims[/TD] [TD]0 : 2[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even] [TD]31.03.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lille[/TD] [TD]1 : 2[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD]09.03.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]Toulouse[/TD] [TD]0 : 1[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even] [TD]03.03.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lyon[/TD] [TD]1 : 1[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD]16.02.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]Ajaccio[/TD] [TD]1 : 1[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even] [TD]02.02.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]Nice[/TD] [TD]0 : 2[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD]19.01.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]St. Etienne[/TD] [TD]0 : 1[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even] [TD]21.12.12[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]PSG[/TD] [TD]0 : 3[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD]12.12.12[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]Montpellier[/TD] [TD]1 : 2[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even] [TD]02.12.12[/TD] [TD=class: flag]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name]Marseille[/TD] [TD]1 : 2[/TD] [TD=class: winLose] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=class: lastR]17.11.12[/TD] [TD=class: flag lastR]LIG[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam lastR]Brest[/TD] [TD=class: name lastR]Bastia[/TD] [TD=class: lastR]3 : 0[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] I'm gone wait your opinions (meatman i don't have info of injuries yet ,if you read this :) ) hope the odds stay up 1.35 since this evening

Re: Ligue 2 > November 1st - 4th Brest – Troyes There is both good and bad news for Brest. At the back they welcome back key man Bernard Mendy who will make his first appearance of the season. But they have left back Wilfried Moimbe injured and CB Simon Falette suspended. Ismael Traore is another casualty in this department. In midfield, things aren’t so bad but key creative playmaker Bruno Grougi is suspended. In attack, Lesoimier, Dernis ad Ayite are all out. Brest are definitely stretched thin ahead of this contest. Troyes’ only absences are in attack. Young talent Corentin Jean is ruled out along with Yoann Court. This shouldn’t affect them too much though because Jean hasn’t been making too many appearances this season and Court isn’t a massive player. ESTAC played in the cup last Tuesday, but they should’ve had sufficient time to recover now so it shouldn’t be a factor. Of the two sides, Troyes are better but do have away problems. Their road record is a poor 1-1-4 and they’ve had issues on their travels for some time now. ESTAC are a decent attacking side but they often leave themselves open at the back, the question is whether or not Brest can take advantage. The hosts are nothing more than a mediocre outfit and seeing as I just talked about Troyes’ away issues, I also must mention the home problems that the Breton unit have. Only CA Bastia have a worst home record than Brest which is surprising because Alex Dupont is the sort of coach who will often value the importance of playing well in front of your own fans. Brest have at least had a full 10 days to prepare for this fixture and should be on a high after beating Le Havre 1-0 last time out. I think they enjoy the role of being an underdog and performing when nobody expects them to. Again tonight, they are an underdog and it might suit them more. If either team is to win then I favour Troyes, but they can’t be relied upon away so perhaps a draw is more likely. Prediction: Brest 1-1 Troyes Recommended bet: None