** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD Sat 12th october

corky

Re: BBOTD Sat 12th october 3.10 Newmarket War Command 11/8 William Hill BOG I agree win Aidymac but it was the Coventry he won by 6lengths Aidy. It is frightening to think that O' Brien has better than him as well. O' Brien will have him spot on for tomorrow. I wouldn't totally rule out either the Goldophin or Hannon horse. Outstrip won the Champagne Stakes lto at Doncaster while Anjaal won the July stakes here which hasnt worked out plus he has a long absence to overcome. It all points to War Command tomorrow. Fill your boots. 1 Point win for nap purposes War Command 11/8 William Hill BOG

Re: BBOTD Sat 12th october 7.50 Wolverhampton Cantor was an improved 2nd behind Goal last time out that form doesn’t shape as the strongest, that was only his second start after a lengthy break should come on again for the run but this trip really looks a minimum and may need further again. Scepticism scored last time out over CD but only just scraped home though so a 3lb rise makes his life tougher tonight and also worth noting apprentice riding tonight who rode last time out was claiming 7lb that say only claiming 5lb today so effectively 5lb higher. Theres no denying Elizabeth Coffee is well handicapped but is failing to take advantage miserably lately and remains one to avoid at present. Kyle Of Bute returned to normal ways last time out having won previously but failed to follow that up with any sort of effort what so ever last time out. Greyemkay is largely consistent and probably about right in the handicap though but would expect to see thereabouts as normal but opposed for the win. Chasin Rainbows looks better over further and this will surely prove to shorter trip. Bond Artist is the most interesting for me, still lightly raced for a 4yr old and she has slowly built on efforts after a lengthy lay off to finish a very close 2nd last time out over this course over the slightly shorter extended mile here, clearly improved for the step up in trip and this further step up in trip is likely to suit, there is plenty of stamina on her dams side and is closely related to The Lock Master hence why she is acting on this deeper surface currently. A rise of 2lb should easily be offset by the step up in trip and should go very close. 1pt win Bond Artist 6/1 bet365

Re: BBOTD Sat 12th october 1435 newmarket 1pt win great white eagle 9/4 betvic unbeaten colt comes across the water to try and put his reputation on the line, has a few big race entries,3rd fav for next years 2000 guineas,and cost a hefty price at the sales, but he has nothing wrong in his 2 races to date,both over 6 furlongs and todays ground should suit,the obrien yard has sent over a strong team,and im hopeful im on a winner

Re: BBOTD Sat 12th october 3.50pm @ Newmarket 'Cousin Khee' @ 40/1 (Ladbrokes) This horse has a much better chance than the price reflects in my opinion. Stamina is definitely it's forte, not speed. Staying on late in the day usually when raced on the flat over shorter and tomorrow's extreme trip will play right into it's hands. It looks to have the profile for a Cambridgeshire. Has won a NH flat race over 2 mile and indeed is no back number in either sphere. May lack the class of some of the competition but will be ploughing on when many have folded tomorrow. I fancy a place but with a bit of luck, a win is not beyong the realms of possibility. 1/2 point EW

Re: BBOTD Sat 12th october 2.20 York: Excellent Result, 11/2 BetVictor, win Posted this before his last run;

3.30 Ascot: Excellent Result' date= 16/1 Bet365, e/w Execellent Result ran over c&d lto when he finished a 3L seventh. He was always prominent and went to the lead 2f out. He was headed inside the final furlong but it was a very good run considering he was so keen in the early stages. He has had a bit of a break since then which should have freshened him up. The ground will suit. Trainer Saeed Bin Suroor is in decent form and Robert Winston is in the saddle.
He ran a cracker that day to win by 1L. He drops in trip by 2f which I think will suit as he showed a great turn of foot lto to put the race to bed in a number of strides and he looked to be tiring close home. He has gone up five pounds for that win but I think he will still be competitive today. Robert Winston continues in the saddle having been on board lto.

Re: BBOTD Sat 12th october York 3:30 - Coral Sprint Trophy (HANDICAP) (2) Richard Fahey is in great form at the moment and his charge Baccarat seems to have a brilliant chance of landing this big handicap, even though it is extremely competitive. This horse won here at York before and on his other run at York looked to have a winning chance only to be hampered. He landed a big handicap at Ripon in August and was 5th in the Ayr Gold Cup last time out, he is bound to go close here again tomorrow. Baccarat WIN @ 6/1 Bet365

Re: BBOTD Sat 12th october 3.50 NEW PALLASATOR @ 8/1 Betfred .5ew BOG Still unexposed having only had 5 runs and can be forgiven his last run having been off for almost a year, looked a bit rusty that day but stayed on from a mile back to take third. The extra distance should suit today as will the ground. Prescott is the king of the staying hcapper and this looks a worthy favourite.

Re: BBOTD Sat 12th october Newmarket 2.35 - Hot Streak (1pts win 5/1 Betfred) Comes here on the back of an impressive 5 length win at Ascot had the pace to run at cruising home by 5 lengths. This will be his toughest test you would think but the manner of that last win and the impression it made has to make you think he's capable of getting involved here if he copes with the 6f trip as well as the 5f.

Re: BBOTD Sat 12th october Newmarket 2.05 - Fiesolona 6/1 BetVictor BOG I quite like the look of this filly and she has a very progressive profile having won 2 from 3 at the trip and having won them quite nicely in the end (even if the winning margins werent massive). The form doesnt exactly stand out in this field but the figures look quite strong and that is my main focus. I may end up kicking myself for not backing my top rated in Lockwood but I do think there could be more to come from her on this ground which will suit. The jockey and trainer also have a pretty decent strike rate together (saw it on the RP last night but cant remember it off the top of my head unfortunately).

Re: BBOTD Sat 12th october 430 Hexham: Moon Melody EW 10/1 bet365/BetVic The novice hurdles today are tricky with solid favourites being opposed by newcomers so on the whole are best left alone. I'm going to take a chance on the 10yo Moon Melody up at Hexham. He looks to have found a reasonable opportunity and has been running very well of late, we can slightly ignore his last run when running out of the handicap and has been dropped 5lbs as a result which i think was the aim. He still runs off a mark of 80 which is a tad high but with the opposition looking very moderate i think he can get involved. Gets on very well with Eddie Linehan and his second at Uttoxeter in a much better race reads well, that was on the back of a nice victory off 69 so you can see his present rating is not going to be easy but at the odds he looks worth chancing on a tricky old day.

Re: BBOTD Sat 12th october 19.50 Wolverhampton: Elizabeth Coffee @ 14/1 William Hill Judging Elizabeth Coffee's most recent performance it looks as if the drop in trip will suit as she comes down to 9f again, a trip she was a big eye-catcher over on her penultimate start. That day she got bumped at the start, she was then travelling well but was short of room turning for home which cost vital momentum as the leaders had first run and got a big break on the field. She motored nicely home once approaching the home straight, though, until she got hampered around 1f out, she had to switch slightly and pick up again, what she did in impressive fashion. Judged on that performance she is down to a really nice mark and therefore she looks too big in price here today. The assistance of a decent 5lb apprentice can be only a bonus.

Re: BBOTD Sat 12th october 3.50 Newmarket - 1pt win Pallasator @ 9/1 (Bet365) Sir Mark Prescott's runner looks an out and out galloper and I envisage that the step up in trip this afternoon will bring out more from this unexposed type. After shaping well over an insufficient mile on debut on the polytrack (staying on), he won his next three in quite taking fashion - finishing off his races very well. He looked a genuine staying prospect over 1m4f at Kempton and 1m6f at Haydock (heavy) before not being seen for a year prior to the Old Borough Cup last month. He was a highly promising third given his absence and should have come on for that. The cut in the ground will suit and there should be more to come from a decent draw today.

7.20 wolves - Aurelia Cotts win 9/4 bet365 Btn 5.5lengths on debut , with my inspiration and Miss Brasil running well enough in better maidens. Aw debut as opener on turf but hills has had 3/14 2yo winners here and half sibling Napoleons Muse won on 2nd start on aw and only btn 1.5L on other visit and Somerset Island won on the sand of southwell so looks good to handle surface. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Re: BBOTD Sat 12th october W6.50 Where The Boys Are e/w 12/1 Bet365 This one makes its all weather debut here and that should suit being by Dylan Thomas. The trainer has also been in better form of late and has booked Seb Sanders for the ride which might suggest that the trainer is expecting a bigger run on this surface. Interestingly on breeding, many of the other runners shouldn't be suited by the track so I'll go e/w and hope this track will bring about improvement for the horse.

Re: BBOTD Sat 12th october 2 winners so far; Joe 11/8 Bailey 6/1 (R4 20p) :clap Still to run;

7.50 Wolverhampton Cantor was an improved 2nd behind Goal last time out that form doesn’t shape as the strongest, that was only his second start after a lengthy break should come on again for the run but this trip really looks a minimum and may need further again. Scepticism scored last time out over CD but only just scraped home though so a 3lb rise makes his life tougher tonight and also worth noting apprentice riding tonight who rode last time out was claiming 7lb that say only claiming 5lb today so effectively 5lb higher. Theres no denying Elizabeth Coffee is well handicapped but is failing to take advantage miserably lately and remains one to avoid at present. Kyle Of Bute returned to normal ways last time out having won previously but failed to follow that up with any sort of effort what so ever last time out. Greyemkay is largely consistent and probably about right in the handicap though but would expect to see thereabouts as normal but opposed for the win. Chasin Rainbows looks better over further and this will surely prove to shorter trip. Bond Artist is the most interesting for me, still lightly raced for a 4yr old and she has slowly built on efforts after a lengthy lay off to finish a very close 2nd last time out over this course over the slightly shorter extended mile here, clearly improved for the step up in trip and this further step up in trip is likely to suit, there is plenty of stamina on her dams side and is closely related to The Lock Master hence why she is acting on this deeper surface currently. A rise of 2lb should easily be offset by the step up in trip and should go very close. 1pt win Bond Artist 6/1 bet365
19.50 Wolverhampton: Elizabeth Coffee @ 14/1 William Hill Judging Elizabeth Coffee's most recent performance it looks as if the drop in trip will suit as she comes down to 9f again, a trip she was a big eye-catcher over on her penultimate start. That day she got bumped at the start, she was then travelling well but was short of room turning for home which cost vital momentum as the leaders had first run and got a big break on the field. She motored nicely home once approaching the home straight, though, until she got hampered around 1f out, she had to switch slightly and pick up again, what she did in impressive fashion. Judged on that performance she is down to a really nice mark and therefore she looks too big in price here today. The assistance of a decent 5lb apprentice can be only a bonus.
7.20 wolves - Aurelia Cotts win 9/4 bet365 Btn 5.5lengths on debut , with my inspiration and Miss Brasil running well enough in better maidens. Aw debut as opener on turf but hills has had 3/14 2yo winners here and half sibling Napoleons Muse won on 2nd start on aw and only btn 1.5L on other visit and Somerset Island won on the sand of southwell so looks good to handle surface. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
W6.50 Where The Boys Are e/w 12/1 Bet365 This one makes its all weather debut here and that should suit being by Dylan Thomas. The trainer has also been in better form of late and has booked Seb Sanders for the ride which might suggest that the trainer is expecting a bigger run on this surface. Interestingly on breeding, many of the other runners shouldn't be suited by the track so I'll go e/w and hope this track will bring about improvement for the horse.

Re: BBOTD Sat 12th october 20:20 WolvMore Aspen - On my phone and at work so not much research but need to put a selection up. More Apen won by 3 lengths over CD LTO off 66 with time 3.5seconds slower than standard. Is running off 73 for today. Lawyer won by a neck over 6f on course off 66 with a time 4.76seconds slower than standard. With prices going for the one proven over CD. 1 pt win 3/1 ladbrokes