** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD - Saturday 14th September

robertob

17.30 Kempton: Outbid @ 18/1 Bet365 On pure form this horse looks to have no chance but I thought her penultimate run at Wolverhampton was way better than the bare form of that race suggest. She had the widest draw to overcome, what is alway a negative there, yet she travelled very much the best turning for home, got then, however, badly hampered and had no chance to finish the race. Her best forms all came on the All-Weather, so it was nor surprise to see her beaten at Chepstow lto, even though she travelled nicely for a long time there as well, but didn't find much in the closing stages or simply didn't stay the extra furlong, and was eventually eased down. She won a maiden at Lingfield in good style at the beginning of the year, though, and finished a strong third less than a lengths beaten at Southwell later, so she has a bit of ability and with her AW mark slipping down a couple of pounds she might be able to take advantage of that tomorrow.

Re: BBOTD - Saturday 14th September Saptapadi 4.25 Donny 7/1 Coral Not been betting of late but ill throw my tip in for anyone looking for a punt on the race. Saptapadi last won in April 2010 over this CD with Ryan Moore on board so it is worth noting that he is back in the saddle tomorrow. he was racing off a mark of 100 then and races off 91 tomorrow so he is handicapped to go close. Brian Ellison has been in good form of late also with a few winners and placed efforts so everything looks good for a big run IMO..

Re: BBOTD - Saturday 14th September 1355 curragh 1pt win leafcutter beaten odds on favourite last time out over 1 mile but on heavy ground, i will disregard that run, and am hopeful his run at the curragh on debut where he finshed 4th that day, on good to firm ground and a couple of places in front of him was the impressive obrien colt australia, who is at the top of next years derby betting, wont be much of a price, but hopeful he wins

Re: BBOTD - Saturday 14th September 2.55 Chester: Cubanita, 4/1 >boylesports, win Cubanita finished third in a group 3 lto at Cork, beaten less than ½L. She started the season a bit disappointingly finishing fifth in the Middleton Stakes at Doncaster. She ended last season winning a listed race, finishing ½L ahead of the subsequent dual group 2 and dual group 1 winning Sajjhaa. If she runs up to that standard she should go very close to winning today. Trainer Ralph Beckett is in decent form and Martin Lane is in the saddle.

Re: BBOTD - Saturday 14th September 6.05 Doncaster PIED A TERRE @ 17/2 BetVictor BOG .5ew Showed best form for some time off this mark here last time out. I think a return to Soft ground after running almost exclusively on fast ground this season should help. All his best form in Australia came with give in the ground, the step up to 1m could also see him give an improved performance. Trainer is in great form and historically does well at this time of year.

2.40 Doncaster - Prodigality ew 20/1 bet365 Mainly campaigned at 6F with exception of 2 outings over further. Only beaten 2.5L off 2lb higher three starts back in a 20runner field when finishing 4th off a mark of 100 and after 6L and 7L defeats afterwards has now been dropped 2lbs to 98. That was on gd/frm but is proven on gd/sft or worse , with form figures of 2210- 13- on it. Drops to 5 and half furlongs today but can't see it really being an issue , as seems to be weakening within final furlong in last two races so maybe drop will help rather than hinder. Crowleys in the saddle and rides the course well , Harris overall stats here not amazing but does have a good record at 5F handicaps here. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Re: BBOTD - Saturday 14th September Chester 4.45 - Haajes (1pts win 7/1 Betfred) A horse I have a bit of a soft spot for and at the grand old age of nine has been in pretty good nick his last few runs. His last win came at Pontefract in June but he has run with a lot of credit in defeat with three placed efforts albeit he was a bit below par lto when only managing fifth but was never nearer then at the finish in that Donny race three days ago. He has been creeping up the weights in defeat but has won off higher marks in the past. If he puts it all in should have a chance here.

Re: BBOTD - Saturday 14th September Doncaster 3:15 - Park Stakes (Group 2) In summary I think Aljamaaheer has the best overall form when you are sifting through the racecard as he just oozes of class. If you ignore his poor run in France last time out I reckon he would be a clear 7/4 favourite tomorrow so there is serious value to be had here. I think the market has not been too kind to Pastoral Player either as he finished 2nd in this very race last year and he looks very backable. Pastoral Player - 1 Point WIN @ 22/1 Stan James

Re: BBOTD - Saturday 14th September 2.40 Doncastenr~0.5 E/W OUR JONATHAN 16/1 BET 365 5 PLACES~ Cracking e/w price for a horse who will love the cut in the ground on an extremely good mark interestingly dropped back to 5f Trainer in very good form top Jock booked all looks in place for a very big run i will be very surprised if he finishes out of the top 5 here!

Re: BBOTD - Saturday 14th September Doncaster 4.25 - Bishop Roko 15/2 Stan James BOG I like the look of this horse and I think he has the capacity to run very well dropped back to more realistic company and a shorter trip. His maiden form worked out excellently (on GS) and he then went on to perform with credit on the AW before turning up and winning at Ascot where the form has also worked out very well (impressive TS time too). He has a lot more to come over this trip and he comes out as a clear pick on my ratings.

Re: BBOTD - Saturday 14th September 2.40pm @ Goodwood 'Monsieur Chevalier' 33/1 (Ladbrokes) Seemingly a bit of a stab in the dark as last 2 runs were pretty poor, but the one before that looked a slightly unlucky loser in a decent race at Goodwood. I put this horse here previously and was disappointed but I think there's a big run in it and I'm not quite prepared to desert it just yet. Today's race is as competitive as they come but big priced winners are not rare. Would have to repeat that run in the Group 2 today but off the same mark and with a tidy enough claimer onboard, (even if she is female!), it's not a stretch of the imagination to see it happen, was in front of some very good horses that day so the talent is seemingly there and conditions today will suit. 1 point win :loon

Re: BBOTD - Saturday 14th September

240 Doncaster: Doc Hay 10/1 SJ Won this last year and backed it at the beginning of the week as i liked the way he ran at Beverley last time doing all his good work at the end of the race. This strange trip seems to be spot on for Doc Hay and he goes well on soft ground so any rain wont bother him. Drawn 16 which looks to be on the right side and must be involved in the finish once again. Only 10/1 now so wont bother going in again, had an EW double with Talent in the Leger so fingers crossed eh!!

Re: BBOTD - Saturday 14th September K6.00 Jamaica Grande 1pt Win 14/1 Bet365 This horse seems to be written off as an outsider partly due to it racing from 3lb out of the handicap. If you look at the bigger picture though, it's a c&d winner which is in form and has clearly improved since switching stables. The horse has 0 for 18 prior to switching to the Morris stable where it has now won 2 from 4, both wins being under todays jockey. I like the manner of that win over c&d last time out, when the horse got on top close home and it could run another big race here at a decent price.

Re: BBOTD - Saturday 14th September 4:25 Forgotten Hero @ Doncaster - Been running over shorter distances but the step up in trip should be no problem. Has been unlucky in running in last couple of efforts when hampered two starts back and was boxed in LTO. Ran well at Chester back in June over 1 mile 2 furlongs only going down by three quarters of a length to Area Fifty One. Jamie Spencer was onboard for its last run and takes the reins again today so should know the horse a little better and if keeping out of trouble can go very close 0.5pts E/W @ 16/1 @ Bet Victor

Re: BBOTD - Saturday 14th September Ling 3.05 = Gold chain - win at Evens bog PP Couple of non runnershave made this one's task a lot easier today The remaining runners look pretty poor and the Hannon horse, currently second favourite, has been beaten an average of 19 lengths in 3 maidens to date..........being a Hannon-Hughes horse he may be being backed to much and making the Evens on my horse good value My horse finished 4 lengths behind a subsequent Listed winner on debut at Newbury then ran to a slightly lesser level on her 2nd start but finished 5th. had a bit of a break and yard now in good form By Authorised, so every chance she'll handle the soft ground and the best of her 2 runs to date was on good to soft first time out

Re: BBOTD - Saturday 14th September 6.05 Doncaster - Sandagiyr 1pt win @ 11/1 Hills It's a tough ask carrying top weight in this race off 107 but this is a classy horse when putting it all together. He ran an absolute cracker at Goodwood to finish 3rd behind 2 possible group horses in Wentworth and Cape Peron. He couldn't back that up at York but I am going to take my chance that he can bounce back here. Most of his best efforts have come at Meydan but a repeat of his run at Goodwood would surely give him a big shout in this. The ground is a slight worry but I am hoping he will handle it.