Where are you playing Thursday 12th September

Burnley Joe

Re: Where are you playing Thursday 12th September BoylePoker: 20.00 - PL League - 6th - FAIL 20.00 - IPO Sat - WON MY SEAT! :D Stars: 9.15 - $10.50 Heads Up MTT KO - 20/165 2KO's for $10 -$0.50 Full Tilt: 9.00 - $5.50 Triple chance $1k GTD - 47/200+ ultimate bad beat. Virgin media came and needed to do some work and switched off my net. Had no phone to connect to either. Useless. -$5.50 13.52 - $5.50 Hi/Lo $300 GTD - 5/57 for $24 Pair and flush draw vs flopped trips. +$18.50 19.00 - $33 MiniFTOPS #13 Courchevel Hi - out 250ish of 700ish. Started very well but ran into set over set twice in quick succession and then got reverse dominated to exit. -$33

Re: Where are you playing Thursday 12th September Huge amount of tourneys tonight, firing up both old pc & laptop, might struggle multi-tasking, apols in advance for any sitting out and lack of chat/banter. That said, I'll probably still be 1-tabling by 9pm as usual :rollin Good luck everyone.

Re: Where are you playing Thursday 12th September lol Stars, first level, kiddie shoves 50bb, other kiddie calls again allin, I fold AK. Good fold imo, why risk your whole tourney at best flipping and likely hugely dominated, just don't understand some people. Obviously the fact they both have AK too is irrelevent, happy to let them share the 30 chips and grind up my 1500 had to lol though