UEFA Europa League - Thursday 19th September

Aidymac

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 19th September

im on rijeka +0,75 @1,92 canbet 4/10 i think this line is too high... i thought the line would be +0,25 this should fair. rijeka is a good team they won at home against stuttgart and made a last minute equalizer in the away game at the qualification. they dont came here to portugal to get fightless beaten. hometeam is a young team, nearly everyone is from portugal. this could be interesting match i think. but rijeka is never such an underdog as the bookie see them. gl everyone
rijeka lost 4-0ft

For team value' date=' I think [b']Ch. Odessa (5.0) away to Dinamo Zagreb, Swansea (5.1) away to Valencia and Genk (7.1) away to Dinamo Kiev could be value. Odessa are in good form in the Ukrainian league and Zagreg seem to frequently disappoint in Europe. Swansea are holding their own in the Premier League, and have a raft of Spanish players, and Valencia don't seem to be in great form. Kiev is hard place to go, but Genk have a very good away record in Europe - they haven't lost for five away games, drawing in Basel, Sporting and Stuttgart. Not a great deal of analysis, but the odds just seem a bit too long on these three teams.
Fantastic, hope you made plenty MP

Fantastic' date=' hope you made plenty MP[/quote'] Thanks :ok (I've noticed sometimes I look back at bets like this and wonder why I didn't put more on, or roll them up in accumulators - but in a way that's being greedy and I think it's good to remember it's always a balance of risk and reward. The worst thing that happens to me when my long-odds tips win is I forget to back them at all - fortunately I remembered to back all three this time, and I'm quite happy with my returns last night :))

I´m taking Sheriff today. Can not think that Anzhi are motivated here in Euro League, when they fighting in their League against Relegation. Sheriff will be motivated enough and Anzhi with important Game in Russian League against Volga Novgorod at Weekend. So i think Sheriff will not Lossing today. Sheriff AHC +0.5 @ 1.59 5/10 Pinn Sheriff @ 3.20 1/10 bet365
FT 0:0 :clap

Thanks :ok (I've noticed sometimes I look back at bets like this and wonder why I didn't put more on, or roll them up in accumulators - but in a way that's being greedy and I think it's good to remember it's always a balance of risk and reward. The worst thing that happens to me when my long-odds tips win is I forget to back them at all - fortunately I remembered to back all three this time, and I'm quite happy with my returns last night :))
No need to do this, mate. No matter how great and researched a bet is (and yours were outstanding), a price of 4.0-5.0 or more always involves a lot of luck. So, it would be stupid to put them in accumulator or increase the stakes. Heavy stakes are for "San Marino no goal" types of bets (hope after they score, now they stay goal-less for a few years). :D