WPTMag / PaddyPowerPoker - IWT Freeroll 29/9/13 8pm

teaulc

Re: WPTMag / PaddyPowerPoker - IWT Freeroll 29/9/13 8pm Came through on my facebook news feed too, so have a look for WPT mag on there and you should find a link. Had a quick look on WPT.com but the link there didn't go anywhere. I would think there will be a page in the next magazine about this when it arrives though. :ok

Re: WPTMag / PaddyPowerPoker - IWT Freeroll 29/9/13 8pm As if by magic, the September issue has just dropped through the letterbox. I agree with Alan though - pretty pointless to advertise it as a 'WPT Magazine readers' FR and then punt the PW to all and sundry.

• 3 weeks later...

WPT mag/Paddy Power 29th Sept 8pm Irish Winter Festival The Irish Winter Festival is back this year and it's shaping up to be even bigger and better than ever before. The festival will take place between 25th - 28th October 2013 in the luxurious Burlington Hotel, just a stroll down from Dublin's City Centre. Paddy's has teamed up with WPT Magazine and is giving away a €1,700 Irish Winter Festival Package and plenty of other prizes in a Freeroll exclusive to WPT Magazine subscribers taking place on Sunday, 29th September at 20.00. All details here http://poker.paddypower.com/promotions/wptmagiwf2013

• 2 weeks later...

Re: WPTMag / PaddyPowerPoker - IWT Freeroll 29/9/13 8pm

can i have the password please pal?
This is a private game exclusive to readers/subscribers of the magazine, we do not spoil other peoples games by giving out passwords. WPT is a great magazine packed with great articles, strategy & promotions, worth checking out the printed or electronic version. Good luck & Enjoy your poker.