PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - Final 5th Sept

Sir Puntalot

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - Final 5th Se Well done fflushyduck, who takes the 5th weekly winner's place in the final. The weekly winners are joined by the top 5 qualifiers from the league. [TABLE=width: 226]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67, width: 150, bgcolor: aqua]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 150, bgcolor: aqua]Boyle[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #ffcc00]DanShot[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]DanSoph12[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: #ffcc99]muttley[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]PLMuttley1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #ffcc00]glennop[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]1GHOP[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: #ffcc99]fflushyduck[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]flushyduck[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #ffcc00]Senshi[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]PLYogiBear84[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: #ffcc99]happynuts[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]happynuts123[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #ffcc00]gemic[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]bubakos[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #ffcc00]Bart(UK)[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]PLBart[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: #ffcc99]Acez24[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]AcezIPB[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: #ffcc99]Golddigger22[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffff99]Golddiggern[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Well done to Dan who wins the champion's trophy by a good margin :clap and Scooper narrowly takes the spoon. :ok

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - Final 5th Se Hi all, I've applied the tokens to the top 5 finishers in last night's tournament. The Grand Final on 5th September is now open in the Boylepoker lobby to the 10 players listed above. If anybody has any queries don't be afraid to contact me!! Best of luck to all finalists!!:hope:ok

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - Final 5th Se

The Grand Final on 5th September is now open in the Boylepoker lobby to the 10 players listed above. Best of luck to all finalists!!:hope:ok
Cheers BP Paul, Reg'd :ok

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - Final 5th Se

The Grand Final on 5th September is now open in the Boylepoker lobby to the 10 players listed above. If anybody has any queries don't be afraid to contact me!! Best of luck to all finalists!!:hope:ok
Don't forget, you all need to register yourself. Please don't leave it til the last minute in case of any problem. There is NO LATE REG. Good luck all.

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - Final 5th Se 440323762603309-560x403.png Hi to everyone. Firstly thank you very much for the interesting action on your forum . With great interest to participate in them . While I can't win anything,but I think it's ahead. So, this time I could not pass the final tournament,but I got a ticket(22 Euro) a satellite,in which I had won. Guys,I'm from Russia, and therefore to me it makes no sense to fly to Dublin. Addressed to our support service with requests to sell your ticket and I will not fail. If anyone wants to buy this ticket,they are ready to sell him . 989379277408268-560x149.jpg

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - Final 5th Se Hi leefan, Firstly many congratulations on turning your free PL/Boyle Poker satellite ticket into a live seat at the IPO, very well played and glad you have enjoyed playing our exclusive league. You are the first of (hopefully) many members to win a seat for the IPO with lots of members yet to play their own satellite seats and yet more involved in next weeks league final. It's therefore probably a good time to suggest a standardised way forward for all seat transfers which all members must use:

• All requests for a transfer or sale of seats must be posted in the Staking Board part of the forum.
  • You must first read and agree to the Staking Rules, then post a new thread (for each seat being transferred) in the Staking Board using the default agreement wording.
  • All discussion on the terms of any transfer, including any $ cash amounts or % of winnings to be made within the individual thread. Once agreement has been made, it is to be clearly stated and agreed by both parties in the thread and transfers confirmed when completed. Please read the rules carefully, any agreement is solely between the players involved and you take on any such risk and/or loss.
  • As this was an Exclusive added value league held for Punters Lounge members benefit, we would respectively ask that members consider transfers to other PL members first & foremost. Seats can however be transferred to other Boyle Poker players (see Boyle Poker IPO terms & conditions for full details) after first consideration to other PL members.
  • The actual terms of each transfer are to be agreed solely by the players concerned. Please also consider the additional costs (flights, hotel) that are involved and ensure that both parties are aware and happy with what is involved. Allowing a fellow PL member to play a seat whilst taking a % of any winnings might work out for both parties, but thats up to those involved.

* * Poker Stakings Rules * * * * How to post up a stake/share deal * * Above all else have fun! These are added value seats that have cost us as players nothing and represent a chance for us all to play in a great live event. Big thanks once again to both Boyle Poker & PL for the opportunity and the added value bigokay.gif

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - Final 5th Se Just did a quick skyscanner.net search (other flight search websites also available) for the dates in question and some good value return flights available. Obviously bear in mind that luggage etc probably added on top of shown prices. I notice there are quite a few b&b's and smaller hotels very close to the IPO venue too, so those winning seats only can possibly still make the event on a budget too. I appreciate this is possibly more difficult for our overseas members, but always worth a quick search if you manage to win a seat. :ok Economy Indicative prices only Direct from £27 Departure, Operators, Prices from Birmingham Ryanair, Aer Lingus £27 Manchester Ryanair, Aer Lingus £27 Bristol Ryanair, Aer Lingus £28 East Midlands Ryanair £28 Edinburgh Ryanair, Aer Lingus £28 Leeds Bradford Ryanair £28 Newcastle Ryanair £28 London Gatwick Ryanair, Aer Lingus £32 London Stansted Ryanair £33 London Luton Ryanair £34 Glasgow Prestwick Ryanair £37 London Southend Aer Lingus £72 Cardiff Aer Lingus £75 Blackpool Aer Lingus £77 Glasgow International Aer Lingus £79 Liverpool Ryanair £81 Exeter Flybe £92 London City CityJet, KLM, Air France £98 Southampton Flybe £101 London Heathrow Aer Lingus, British Airways £105 Aberdeen Aer Lingus £110 Bournemouth Aer Lingus Get prices Castletown Aer Lingus Get prices

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - Final 5th Se Thanks for the PM Helen, have reg'd now. Been very busy with work this week. Currently staying in a hotel so hopefully internet connection will be on my side:hope good luck all.

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - Final 5th Se Ok apologies guys, we didn't get chance to check the format of the final before tonights game. Final 3 who win seats has been decided but not the additional expenses for 1st. Let me have a chat with BoylePokerPaul and I will get back to you both (Glenn & Flushy) wp everyone and thank you all for the superb way in which it was played, some great banter by all :ok [ATTACH]5203[/ATTACH]

post-50496-1442928570465_thumb.jpg

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - Final 5th Se ya thanks bart ,....... u answered a Q i was going to ask, if it helps and all agree i was chip leading so i'd be happy splitting it 3 ways if all happy and could be done ?.... the flushyduck ..(kevin)

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - Final 5th Se Thanks Kevin, that's a very generous offer. Drafting a pm to BoylePokerPaul with a couple of suggestions (will include you both, but will also post in here as I think you need to have 50x forum posts to see pm's). Don't currently know what is possible on the ipoker software side of things and also what would be the preferred route for Boyles as sponsors of the league so will liaise with Paul. Thanks for your understanding guys, will get an amicable solution sorted out shortly plus it will be corrected for Septembers final too obviously :ok If you have any thoughts or preferences Glenn, please let us know too.

Yeah was a good game' date=' even with me not getting going enjoyed table banter too. 4 years running now Flushy?[/quote'] yup indeed it is ty ,and was a good game ,tight and some crafty players to get past.

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - Final 5th Se pm sent letting BoylePokerPaul know and seeking his thoughts & preference. Have mentioned your offer fflushy, asked whether a 3way rematch (with stack sizes & blind levels starting as when it stopped) is actually possible as an option on ipoker as not sure? and in the event of any unease/dispute have offered to step down as "3rd" and leave you two to fight it out or split the cash. Just so long as you are both (and BoylePokerPaul is also) happy with whatever is decided, it's ok with me. Apologies once again for not checking the format of the final. For Septembers league we will probably ask Paul to issue prizes manually so the final will be set up & run to a normal conclusion :ok