** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - Final 5th Sept

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - 3rd Leg 15th Am in but as well have to go pick girlfriend up from a meeting, so expect many speed limits to be broken and a scared girlfriend before I arrive late for this tournament. ETA around 20:30 ish

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - 4th Leg 22nd Well done Acez, winner direct to the final. :clap Another final table finish for Dan keeps him clear at the top of the table, with Senshi in 2nd also with 3 FT finishes. :clap

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - 4th Leg 22nd Good game again tonight well done to all the casher's ad unlucky Helen bubbling , must say I was shocked that got aided by a few walks. Would also like to point out that RockMick ie. Michael 1975 who has 1 Post should be monitored for incredibly poor attitude at table yes I did get lucky but I politely said UL GG , his responses FFS Donk & GG FO (which I assuming can only be taken one way) I believe our against the spirit of this forum. Hoping I should be safely in Final now , can a Mod sort out a Award if win leaderboard to go next to my Wooden Spoon ahhahahahaha

Re: BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - 1st Leg 1st Aug! I've added the €22 IPO Super Sat tokens to the top 5 finishers now. While I can't get a screenshot of the lobby from last night I've included the finishing positions and prize money below: [TABLE=width: 226]

[TR] [TD]Place[/TD] [TD]Player[/TD] [TD]Total win[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]happynuts123[/TD] [TD]€48.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2[/TD] [TD]wasasuw[/TD] [TD]€32.40[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]3[/TD] [TD]PLMuttley1[/TD] [TD]€18.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]DanSoph12[/TD] [TD]€12.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]5[/TD] [TD]willenhall3[/TD] [TD]€9.60[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]avongirlboy[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]7[/TD] [TD]D00MTRAIN[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]8[/TD] [TD]PLBart[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]9[/TD] [TD]Spitvenomxxxx[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]10[/TD] [TD]1GHOP[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]11[/TD] [TD]egorchev55[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]12[/TD] [TD]bubakos[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]13[/TD] [TD]Pokerqueen00[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]14[/TD] [TD]PLYogiBear84[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]15[/TD] [TD]1rivrd[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]16[/TD] [TD]alexp11[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]17[/TD] [TD]irishking32[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]18[/TD] [TD]andrelu8998[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]19[/TD] [TD]GoldRushGranny[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20[/TD] [TD]MICHAEL1975[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]21[/TD] [TD]LIMPRAT[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]22[/TD] [TD]P0TRooster[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]23[/TD] [TD]HectorMcGBP[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]24[/TD] [TD]deancowpl[/TD] [TD]€0.00[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

It's probably a good time to remind all players that Punters Lounge is a friendly community of members who share a common love of the game and enjoy friendly banter with each other win, lose or draw. We help each other by sharing tournament schedules, thoughts and techniques when not playing and respect each other providing common courtesy whether playing or not. There have been a couple of instances recently where quite aggressive verbal abuse has been aimed at other members during a league game. Everyone here appreciates the frustrating nature poker can be at times but such abuse is not the PL way and will not be tolerated. Be competitive certainly, play to win for sure, but just not at any cost. The PL community offers its members tremendous added value and other opportunities in which to improve your game and enjoyment of poker as a whole. Don't spoil it by getting yourself banned! It would also be good if our newer members got involved more in the forum but of course that's up to you. * Why not ask others their thoughts on a tricky laydown, call or bet sizing? You'd be surprised how much you can improve your understanding of the game just by considering other opinions even if you still prefer the way you play. * Find out why PL members always show tremendous respect towards each other such as sitting out or using their clock when a fellow member gets disconnected, especially when heads up? * join in our daily threads, post where you're playing today, how you're doing and benefit from a supporting rail there to encourage you to even deeper runs. The more you get involved, the more you get out of it, trust me, it's true! Good luck everyone tonight, play well and enjoy the game :ok

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - 5th Leg 29th lol course not Baggy, mainly for new members benefit as they may not be aware of how we do things here, but always worth reminding the forum as a whole. I've witnessed a couple of incidents and Dan mentioned one last week. Good to have you back, been missed! * * * * * Unluckiest player this week has to be Humpo, gets his Kings cracked then immediately after I hit him with runner runner quads when he flops the nut straight. Of course he's a gent and responds with a "nh" as is the PL way :ok , but I genuinely feel sick for him, horrendous beat. :puke

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - 5th Leg 29th Well played everyone, table will be updated later in the week, check back to see if you make the final. Top 5 tonight should get your satellite tokens sometime tomorrow, let us all know how you get on. Good luck to everyone making the final :ok [ATTACH]5186[/ATTACH]

post-50496-14429285701981_thumb.jpg

Re: PL Exclusive BoylePoker August League - IPO Packages (€1610 Added) - 5th Leg 29th Well played all. Felt I played well enough on the FT but had to go for the win as I don't think anything else would of got me to the final. Really annoyed at myself for missing last week but that's the way it goes. GL all.