Arsenal v Manchester United > Sun 28th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Manchester United (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Sun 28th April Odds don't look right. I know Arsenal need to win more than United but when does that ever matter? The pressure is off United but they could still get a record points total so they will go for the win. Can't see them resting anyone as they aren't in any other competitions. 3.4 for the away win with Skybet looks tempting just now.

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Sun 28th April Over 2.5 Goals FT at 8/11 has to be quality here, and screams value loudly to me. I happen to think Arsenal will win here, it's a must win for them and the stakes are high for both player and manager as, being rivals and going without a home win for a while Wenger will be really motivated to get one over his long time rival sir Alex, who's team will be getting cheered off the field as champions of the league whatever the result. There are the kinds of games that Arsenal at the moment seem to be winning. Like at the Allianz, nobody gave them a ghost of a chance there against the Bayern team that just demolished barca 4-0 but they beat them 2-0 and never looked like conceding. So for those that see a United win (most people) they will have to score at least once to get it, and for those that see an Arsenal win the same applies (so that's 2 goal minimum on expectation and on form). So bearing that in mind, I see nothing less than 2-1 here for either side and possibly more if there is an early goal. I think Arsenal will look to win here by more than a single goal too, bearing in mind how many late shouts for penalties and offside goals they seem to have gotten this season. So over 2.5 at 8/11 for me is totally worth getting into, and possibly over 3.5 too inplay.

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Sun 28th April I have seen many times manu to lose its first half and win the whole much as i always bet on its match to finish with 3 goals plus but it disappointed me many time in my opinion i would just continue risking my money on the bet of 3 goals plus since the team arsenal has many chances to score on this game to help manu to finish the match with 3 goals plus in total mdjs maroc jeux i bet P 1.6*1000MAD

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Sun 28th April

Over 2.5 Goals FT at 8/11 has to be quality here, and screams value loudly to me. I happen to think Arsenal will win here, it's a must win for them and the stakes are high for both player and manager as, being rivals and going without a home win for a while Wenger will be really motivated to get one over his long time rival sir Alex, who's team will be getting cheered off the field as champions of the league whatever the result. There are the kinds of games that Arsenal at the moment seem to be winning. Like at the Allianz, nobody gave them a ghost of a chance there against the Bayern team that just demolished barca 4-0 but they beat them 2-0 and never looked like conceding. So for those that see a United win (most people) they will have to score at least once to get it, and for those that see an Arsenal win the same applies (so that's 2 goal minimum on expectation and on form). So bearing that in mind, I see nothing less than 2-1 here for either side and possibly more if there is an early goal. I think Arsenal will look to win here by more than a single goal too, bearing in mind how many late shouts for penalties and offside goals they seem to have gotten this season. So over 2.5 at 8/11 for me is totally worth getting into, and possibly over 3.5 too inplay.
Mate, you were missing from this forum for quite a long. Anyway, I find your tips interesting and hope you will stay longer now.

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Sun 28th April 3pts Man Utd to beat Arsenal 23/10 Bet365 Although this is likely to be a largely fringe Man Utd side I refuse to believe Fergie will send a side out at Arsenal that he doesn’t believe can win the game so I would expect them to be very competitive. The difference between United’s first team and the reserves mean bringing in the likes of Hernandez, Cleverley, Anderson and Nani – all of whom would probably get into Arsenal’s team. We have to remember this is unlikely to be United’s strongest team but we’re getting a good price based on that and it’s still a value price in my eyes. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-man-utd-betting-man-utd-s-fringe-side-can-still-give-arsenal-problems-20130427

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Sun 28th April i think the motivation is clearly with arsenal. they are much stronger team and have everything to play for. why would man utd even be bothered for anything in this game. i suspect they will treat this game like practice match as they must obviously be feeling party hangover.

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Sun 28th April For me this game a impossible to call before we see the starting line-up of MU. SAF is, as always, sending mix signals with telling the press he would like to go for the point record while also saying after the Villa game he will play the players that have not played to much the last four games. But right now, the United DNB @2.5 looks really good if United play with the "first-team"

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Sun 28th April Much stronger than who? Man. Utd? Is that a joke? Anyway, Ferguson may rotate the team, but even their subs are more than capable scoring 2 or more goals tomorrow. Also, if anyone knows how to play against Wenger's side, it's Ferguson. United to score more than once should be much safer option than away win, so I'll probably take that instead.

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Sun 28th April Arsenal will go all out for 3 points to capitalise on Spurs draw yesterday so I think this will hand Utd the edge. Counter attacking at pace against a poor top end defense, I can't see anything less than an away win at great odds. 3-1 Utd

Hey im new to this site' date=' I have 300 quid to play with, 5/2 for Man u sounds pretty good to me, what do you guys think I shouldd do with it[/quote'] Whack it all on RVP anytime.

Hey im new to this site' date=' I have 300 quid to play with, 5/2 for Man u sounds pretty good to me, what do you guys think I shouldd do with it[/quote'] donate to children in need?

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Sun 28th April United have been fantastic in their last 9 away games (won them the league). They have won 7 of 9 1st halves and 7 of 9 games. United have not conceded a 1st half goal away from home in 6 games. Their last 5 away have been unders, Arsenal have been over in 5 of their last 6. The difficult part here is what team fergie plays. I just don't think 5 changes makes a fluid team, so I am scared to commit to much money here. Rather have a small bet on a well priced item.... I like them to win the 1st half 1-0 and the game 2-1 which is 25 to 1 on bet365.

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Sun 28th April Man Utd: De Gea - Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra - Valencia, Carrick, Jones, Nani - Rooney, Van Persie. Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Rosicky, Cazorla, Walcott, Podolski

Hey im new to this site' date=' I have 300 quid to play with, 5/2 for Man u sounds pretty good to me, what do you guys think I shouldd do with it[/quote'] Man Utd have the title in the bag, players won't overexert and risk injury, they are already thinking of their holidays. I don't think it's wise to bet on them for the remainder of the season.

Man Utd have the title in the bag' date=' players won't overexert and risk injury, they are already thinking of their holidays. I don't think it's wise to bet on them for the remainder of the season.[/quote'] This is exactly my thinking. The bookies stand to lose a lot if United win today, but they don't seem afraid at all. All of the money is going on United but the odds DRIFTED overnight. That alone should have alarm bells ringing for anyone thinking of backing them. I hope that United win for you lot but I am not touching this one.

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Sun 28th April I really cant believe the ones that pick Arsenal win in this match! Arsenal has only beaten one (!!!) of the top 6 clubs this year and that was against Tottenham i November! Out of 27 points availebel thay have 6points against top 6-teams. And it does not matter that United are champions. Arsenal is one of the clubs United love to play against and when the whistle blows the players want to win, they hate to loose. Titel or not! I predict a close and even match between a team that must win and a team that wants to win. IMO this could be a 1 goal game booth ways but i having a hard time seeing ManUtd loosing this, spcially with moore then one goal. The draw looks pretty good for both teams here. Heavy on Manutd +1 @1.40 Manutd +0.5 @1.75

thank god I never put the 300 on it lol i ended up putting it on over 2.5 for the celtic game :D 3-1 motherwell
You would've had about £700 if you'd put it on RVP to score anytime ;)