WPTMag / Everest Poker Freeroll 31st March 7pm

teaulc

Want to win your share of $3,000 and play with a WSOP bracelet winner? Of course you do - which is why WPT Poker Magazine has teamed up with EverestPoker.com to offer readers the chance to give their poker bankroll a zero-risk fillip in our Fabsoul1 Bounty Freeroll. Registration for the event is now open and the tournament can be located on the Everest Poker client under the "scheduled" > "freeroll" tabs. Enter using the password provided on page 78 of our April issue for your chance to take on Fabrice Soulier when the event begins on Sunday 31 March at 19:00 GMT. Remember, if you knock out Everest Poker's flying Frenchman, you'll also win a brand new iPad for your troubles. Best of luck! [ATTACH]4446[/ATTACH]

Re: WPTMag / Everest Poker Freeroll 31st March 7pm All good :-) I like the payout structure! Im regged already :-D I play so many MTTs at the same anyway,so nice to have a different pay structure for once. So many sites going I-Poker pain in the neck for me as I have so many accounts that run on iPoker.

Re: WPTMag / Everest Poker Freeroll 31st March 7pm

All good :-) I like the payout structure! Im regged already :-D I play so many MTTs at the same anyway' date='so nice to have a different pay structure for once. So many sites going I-Poker pain in the neck for me as I have so many accounts that run on iPoker.[/quote']You need this thread, if you're not already using it. :ok http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/75636-sandboxie/page3

Re: WPTMag / Everest Poker Freeroll 31st March 7pm

You need this thread, if you're not already using it. :ok http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/75636-sandboxie/page3
Spitevenom told me about it before,I sometimes run 2 on the netbook & I haven't installed it on my new laptop. But won't be playing much poker nowadays,just on mondays will be my 1 only regular day. Spending more time with the Mrs. so poker taking a back seat! But poker has been good to me since 2006 :-)