Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 15 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Viking FK v Molde (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.76 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 16 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Aalesunds FK v Haugesund (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Brann v Vålerenga (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 17 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lillestrøm SK v Sarpsborg 08 (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sogndal v Tromsø (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.78 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Start v Hønefoss BK (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Strømsgodset v Sandnes Ulf (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Odd v Rosenborg BK (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.42 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 Tippelagen Season Preview A few notes to help you understand the image below: Final Projected table - This table is based on a teams strike rate (W+(0.5*D)/P) over the past 2 seasons, after gameweek 1 the strike rate will revert to last seasons games plus this seasons games. Promoted teams use a set strike rate that will revert to this seasons strike rate at the 3/4 mark of the season. The projections are based on the % of points I expect a team to accumulate over the course of the season plus any points accumulated so far. eg. I expect a team with a 75% s/r to accumulate 75% of the points available, if they we're to play 10 games I would expect them to accumulate (30 (max points available)*0.75 (s/r)) 22 (rounded down) points. This would be added to any points already accumulated to produce a final projection. Index -The Statto Index values are based on an arbitrary scale with no maximum value (Chelsea reached a high in the 990s early in 2006). The important factor is the relative difference of a teams Index to that of its opponent. The greater the difference, the greater a team is expected to win. The index is based only on league matches but is also used to forecast cup matches. Trend - The Statto trend values indicate the direction that a teams Index is moving. This is a good pointer to the current form of a team and can indicate that a team may perform a little better/worse than their Index suggests. The magnitude of the trend indicates how quickly their Index is changing. 2nd Half Season tables exactly what it says on the tin Finishing positions for last 5 seasons and an average finishing position nORWAY_zps194f808f.jpg I find it very hard to look beyond Molde to win the division. They are the top rated (index) team in the division and they are progressing (trend) at a greater rate than 13/15 of the other sides. They produced the joint highest PPG in the second half of last season, and of course they are the defending champions. Molde also top my projections by 6 points. Molde also have the highly regarded Ole Gunnar Solksjear as their manager, OGS was recently quoted as saying [that he is]" in no rush to manage in England" and "as a family, we'd still like to live in Norway". Recommended Bet: Molde to win the league 2.88 @ WilliamHill

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 Running the numbers through my Pullein sheet, I get the following prices: Viking 3.45 Draw 3.33 Molde 2.44 Over 2.5 2.33 Under 2.5 1.75 Also Statto Index has Molde as much the stronger side here, although they both finished last season with a Trend of +7. Recommended Bet Molde to win 2.65 @ 188bet

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 New season in Norway starts.Wont make preview ,but will write about clubs when i bet on/against them. For first round i will take Stromsgodset HW + Aalesund to score, 1.70 in my local. Stromsgodset will host Sandnes. Home team finished second last season.It was a bit surprise but in fact it isnt.They are always dominant at home.It doesnt metter if they finish second or ninth ,their home record is one of two best in league.Away usually ,they are very poor.But last season it wasnt that bad so second place was deserved. During braek,Konradsen left to Rennes and Ola Camara to Munchen 1860 i think.Captain Aas has retired after injury.Three very good players.But they brought replacements.Brenne from Grenland is very good player and should replace Konradsen,Sorum is proven goalscorer ,came to replace Camara ,Horn will play central defense instead of Aas and great prospect Olsen came from Ham Kam.Maybe they are even stronger this year.With old fox Kovach ,good Diomande and Sorflor will be candidate to win league again. Sandnes played play-out last year ,when they managed to stay in league.This will be their second season in top flight,and i think they will have problems to stay.Key player for their survaival Gytkjaer left team.They will depend from Hoiland and Helle upfront very much.They will have a lot to prove.IMO, those two wont be enough . Last season Stromsgodset won 2-1,but they had man less almost whole second half.Despite that ,they were much better team,difference should have been higher. I think host will win this easy,but its first first round,so i will be careful. Aalesund-Haugesund Two tipical home teams. Aalesund is always strong at home.Last season they finished in second part of table so coach got fired and former Rosenborg coach Jonsson took over. They home for better season.No one important left,but they brought tower Aaroy,who is 2.04 high.He has played for Aalesund few seasons ago,and i think he will do just fine.Key player Barrantes Rojas stayed and theye bought one player from Marroco,but i dont know anything about him.He is payed around one million ,which isnt small amount for Norway. Haugesund have almost same team as last year.Soderlund is back and Gytkjaer is brought from Sandnes.Lat season they started good away but finished with only three wins.Should be force at home.Lat season key player Djurdjic ,left team in middle season ,so they played without him last two or three months. Soderlund and Djurdjic were best duo in league,so it will be interesting to see Soderlund this season. Last season this teams played 2-2, after two late goals from Haugesund.This time i will take Aalesund to score,1.25 in local,but for braive people i advice Aalesund to score 2 or more,odds are over Evens. So to sum ,Stromsgodset HW + Aalesund to score ,1.70 in my local.GL

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 Gameweek 1 Review Projected Final Table: (Please note that the pre-season projection used data from 2011 & 2012 seasons, after 1 game the data reverts to 2012 & 2013 data so that is why the variances may seem extreme given only 1 game has been played) norway1o.jpg As you can see my projections have projected a new winner - Stromsgodset. However only 3 points separate the top 3 and they are the weakest team of the 3 based on index, but if they can maintain their form from last season then they have every chance. They put in a solid performance at the weekend defeating Sandnes 2-0. Rosenborg got off to a good start with a 1-0 victory away in Grenland. As I mentioned earlier Molde can count themselves unlucky to lose at Viking on Friday - that game could have gone either way and a draw would have probably been a fair result. Another team that can count themselves unlucky is Lillestrom, they had 11 shots on target compared to to Sarpsborgs 3 and 3 more corners and could only muster a 2-2 draw. Recommended Bet Stromsgodset to win the league 7.5 @ Various (And if anyone disagrees then come and lay me 15.0s on Betfair :-)) Already Advised Molde to win the league 2.88 @ >WilliamHill (15/03)

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 1 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tromsø v Odd (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rosenborg BK v Brann (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.68 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sandnes Ulf v Aalesunds FK (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sarpsborg 08 v Viking FK (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.78 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vålerenga v Sogndal (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 2 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hønefoss BK v Strømsgodset (17:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Molde v Lillestrøm SK (17:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.54 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 5 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Odd v Vålerenga (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 6 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Start v Tromsø (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Brann v Molde (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 7 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Strømsgodset v Sarpsborg 08 (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Aalesunds FK v Hønefoss BK (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lillestrøm SK v Viking FK (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sandnes Ulf v Haugesund (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.32 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sogndal v Rosenborg BK (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.97 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 Aalesund-Honefoss I already said,few weeks ago,that Aalesund changed coach during winter and ex-Rosenborg coach took over. They started very good this season with two wins. When they win at home that isnt surprise as home form is always good. They proved that against Haugesund in first match. No injuries for home side. Honefoss didnt play good ,despite only 3-2 loss in first round. They beated Stromsgodset in last match ,which is big surprise for some people.Not for me. You never know with Godset away from home. This season they will be relegation candidate and will be tough for them to survive. They didnt change squad to much,but i think they overchieved in bigger part of last season. Aalesund won last season 2-0 at home. For me ,home team should win this.Their form is very god (looking pre-season) and they are force at home. So i will take HW @ 1.65, my local.

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 Also i will take ,for small stake,Stromsgodset to score 3 or more, 3.15 in my local. They are strong at home,but i dont they running full speed right now. Despite that, they have good chance against Sparta. Sparta is solid upfront,but defense isnt anything special.So ,on a good day,this can be goal fest. Odds are really good for me.

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 Aalesund-Honefoss 4-3 FT Stromsgodset-Sarpsborg 1-1 FT Main pick won ,which is most important.Aalesund was great upfront,created many clear chances. Defense was tragic,at least. Goalkeeper was on another planet.Many turnarounds ,but it came well in the and. Stromsgodset created numerous chances,scored in first ten minutes, but luck wasnt on their side. Sorum was awful in front of goal. I said this can be goal fest on a good day,but yesterday wasnt meant to be.

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 Rosenborg - Start 1.31 5.05 8.75 12.04.2013 19:00 Molde - Sogndal 1.37 4.44 7.93 13.04.2013 15:30 Valerenga - Stromsgodset 2.57 3.27 2.57 13.04.2013 18:00 Sarpsborg 08 - Aalesund 2.30 3.30 2.89 14.04.2013 15:30 Honefoss - Haugesund 2.46 3.23 2.72 14.04.2013 18:00 Tromso - Sandnes Ulf 1.42 4.20 7.00 14.04.2013 18:00 Viking - Odd 1.78 3.50 4.23 14.04.2013 18:00 Lillestrom - Brann 2.01 3.42 3.40 14.04.2013 19:00 There are few "should" games with not that great odds. Rosenborg should be easy over,even over 3,5 isnt far. Its more because of Start defense, as i think 11 peoples from street would score against them. Also Start have good offense,they can score for sure. Rosenborg lost key attacker Prica but looking good for now. Think they can score three. Molde lost all games, which is a bit surprise. They have new players and they need time to adapt, but everything except their win would be very bad for them. Songdal isnt easy team to play against.They dont have much quality but desire is always there. Still, Molde should win this. Tromso is always strong at home. They score 2 usualy,not more not less, but dont concede much, so they are strong home team. Think they will win this one. So nothing special for now, thre matches for some small combo or smth like that.Everything can happen ,of course, but i will try .Just for fun. GL

• 3 weeks later...

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 8 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rosenborg BK v Tromsø (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vålerenga v Hønefoss BK (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.78 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 9 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Viking FK v Haugesund (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lillestrøm SK v Sogndal (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Molde v Aalesunds FK (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.86 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Odd Grenland v Strømsgodset (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.48 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sarpsborg 08 v Sandnes Ulf (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Brann v Start (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.96 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 Working on the Norwegian league is there anywhere I can get stats to more accurately determine where value lies. I'm looking for shots, shots on target, corners, possession etc. Would welcome any insight. Thanks It's ok guys I found a source so you can ignore above

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 my favorite team, too bad there is no much attention here :( Anyways Tomorrow Im gonna Stake High on Both Brann and Stormgodset ;) Brann is very strong in home I am pretty sure Aalesund has not enough experience yet to defeat brann at away. About Stormgodset, nothing much to say, Im just waiting a comfortable win.

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 One thing I've noticed the past three years is that Norway favorites do very well, much better than other leagues I follow. I have had success playing on large underdogs of better than 4.0 in England, Germany, Finland, but not Norway. May 16, though, is a special day, and upsets occur at a far greater frequency than during a normal weekend. Rosenborg in particular have been beaten at home a number of times by underdogs getting 9.0 or higher. Anyway, here are the statistics for all May 16 games for the past 10 seasons in which the favorite is under 2.0: Dog of 3.4 to 3.99: 0-4-4 Dog of 4.0 to 4.99: 3-2-6 Dog of 5.0 to 5.99: 1-3-3 Dog of 6.0 to 7.99: 2-3-2 Dog of 8.0 or higher: 2-0-2 In total, that's 8-12-17 by underdogs, 4-3-4 by underdogs of better than 6.0. Last season, out of six such games, Honefoss won at Rosenborg @ 9.71, Lillestrom won at Viking @ 4.75, Sandnes Ulf drew at Odd @ 3.82. In 2011, out of five such games, Haugesund won at Rosenborg @ 9.78, Sogndal won at Stabaek @ 7.06, Sarpsborg drew at Tromso @ 3.97, Odd drew at Viking @ 3.46. Perhaps this year there will be no such upsets. But if you believe this season will follow the trend, that would mean that today's plays would be: Haugesund draw @ 3.88 Sogndal win @ 8.71 Honefoss win or draw @ 6.13 or 4.04 Sarpsborg win @ 10.54 Start draw @ 3.42

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 Thursday 16 May 2013 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rosenborg BK v Sarpsborg 08 (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]96.19 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Odd Grenland v Start (19:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.17 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 20 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Start v Strømsgodset (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.27 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.08 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.96 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Aalesunds FK v Odd Grenland (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.78 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.43 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.41 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Haugesund v Sogndal (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.74 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.65 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.39 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hønefoss BK v Lillestrøm SK (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.03 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rosenborg BK v Molde (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.69 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.72 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.93 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tromsø v Brann (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.25 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 21 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sarpsborg 08 v Vålerenga (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.71 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sandnes Ulf v Viking FK (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.71 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 24 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Strømsgodset v Aalesunds FK (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.51 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.84 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.97 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.02 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 25 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Molde v Hønefoss BK (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.79 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.90 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vålerenga v Rosenborg BK (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.07 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 26 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lillestrøm SK v Haugesund (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.04 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.02 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Odd Grenland v Sandnes Ulf (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.38 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.04 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sogndal v Start (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.38 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.04 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Viking FK v Tromsø (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.96 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.31 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.86 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Brann v Sarpsborg 08 (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.79 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 Aalesund-Odd Grenland Same story with Aalesund this year, strong at home not so good away. Last match was lost away in Bergen but they werent that bad. Aalesund have problems with injuries but they cope with that very good. Odd have bad start. Lost last match at home against Start despite being better team. Lost all four games away. They are better than their position showes IMO. Aalesund is playing very good this season at home. Scores and creates a lot. Cant see out of shape Odd taking anything here. HW for me, 1.80 my local.

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 Stromsgodset-Aalesund I didnt want to play this game as odds arent great for me, but must give respect to Godset in the and. Home team is very strong.Home are force, away very good. They are playing great attacking football. With their quick and techniqual way of playing, they have brought down one opponent after the other so .far this season. Storflor, Keita and tower Kovach are very dangerous. Last match they ran over Start away from home. At home are 5-1-0. Only draw was against Sarpsborg, but in that match missed some crazy chances. It was sick at one point what they can miss. For this game Horn is suspended after red card along with Ibrahim. Sorum is injured but he didnt show anything IMO. Keita is probably out, but DIO will step up. He is in good form. Aalesund was very good in last match, 2-0 against Odd. I already said that they are good at home, not so good away. Bad news for them is that Jason Morrison is out for the rest of the season. He was one of the most important players. Daniel Arnefjord, Petter Orry Larsen and Tremaine Stewart is expected to be out during injuries. Nordvik may be back. Match will be played on plastic pitch. In theory, Aalesund can cope on that surface. But that just theory, which they need to prove. Until that, i will go with Godset. Simply, they are best team at the moment. Dont think anyone can cope them at home. Odds arent great, but i will take them in the and. HW for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Norway»Tippeligaen 22-23 June 2013 [TABLE=class: table-main, width: 536]

[TR=class: center nob-border] [TH=class: first2 tl, bgcolor: #CCCCCC, colspan: 3, align: left]Tomorrow, 22 Jun[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #CCCCCC]1[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #CCCCCC]X[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #CCCCCC]2[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #CCCCCC][/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: table-dummyrow] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1371907800-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]15:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 2]Sarpsborg 08 - Start[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]2.19[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]3.41[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]3.11[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1371907800-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center]15:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, colspan: 2]Valerenga - Molde[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]2.71[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]3.28[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]2.50[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1371916800-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]18:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 2]Rosenborg - Stromsgodset[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]1.84[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]3.56[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]4.01[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: center nob-border] [TH=class: first2 tl, bgcolor: #CCCCCC, colspan: 3, align: left]23 Jun 2013[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #CCCCCC][/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #CCCCCC][/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #CCCCCC][/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #CCCCCC][/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: table-dummyrow] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1371994200-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]15:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 2]Tromso - Lillestrom[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]1.50[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]4.08[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]6.13[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1372003200-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center]18:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, colspan: 2]Aalesund - Viking[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]2.12[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]3.37[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]3.29[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1372003200-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]18:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 2]Honefoss - Odd[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]2.34[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]3.32[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]2.89[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1372003200-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center]18:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, colspan: 2]Sandnes Ulf - Sogndal[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]3.40[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]3.72[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1372006800-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]19:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 2]Haugesund - Brann[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]3.50[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]4.05[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 [TABLE=class: table-main, width: 536]

[TR=class: center nob-border] [TH=class: first2 tl, bgcolor: #CCCCCC, colspan: 3, align: left]Tomorrow, 22 Jun[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #CCCCCC]1[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #CCCCCC]X[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #CCCCCC]2[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #CCCCCC][/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: table-dummyrow] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1371907800-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]15:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 2]Sarpsborg 08 - Start[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]2.19[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]3.41[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]3.11[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1371907800-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center]15:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, colspan: 2]Valerenga - Molde[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]2.71[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]3.28[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]2.50[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1371916800-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]18:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 2]Rosenborg - Stromsgodset[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]1.84[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]3.56[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]4.01[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: center nob-border] [TH=class: first2 tl, bgcolor: #CCCCCC, colspan: 3, align: left]23 Jun 2013[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #CCCCCC]1[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #CCCCCC]X[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #CCCCCC]2[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #CCCCCC][/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: table-dummyrow] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1371994200-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]15:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 2]Tromso - Lillestrom[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]1.50[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]4.08[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]6.13[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1372003200-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center]18:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, colspan: 2]Aalesund - Viking[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]2.12[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]3.37[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]3.29[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1372003200-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]18:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 2]Honefoss - Odd[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]2.34[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]3.32[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]2.89[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1372003200-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center]18:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, colspan: 2]Sandnes Ulf - Sogndal[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]3.40[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]3.72[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1372006800-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]19:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 2]Haugesund - Brann[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]3.50[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]4.05[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 [TABLE=class: table-main, width: 536]

[TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1371907800-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, align: center]14:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, colspan: 2]Valerenga - Molde[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Valerenga is in 12th place with 13 points. At home they are 3-0-3 goasl 7:8 . Valerenga lost 2-1 at home againts Rosenborg in the last game before the summer break. For head coach Kjetil Rekdal's the squad are fully fit and will be a new face for Valerenga in this second half of the season. (Def) Andre Muri returns form injury. Missing :defender Joachim Thomassen, midfilder Mohammed Fellah still doubtful for Valerenga. midfilder Bojan Zajic and Striker Chuma Anene also doubtful. Striker Sidoine Ossou is still an absentee. Midfilder Fegor Ogude is away on international duty for Nigeria in the Confederations Cup Valerenga lost against Molde 2-1 last year, but this year Molde is in bad form. The return of Andre Muri is a big moral for the Valerenga defence. Valerenga have also signed Danish defender Nicolai Høgh,. but he will not play against Molde, maybe will be ready for the game against Sarpsborg 08. Valerenga Squad : Gudmund Taksdal Kongshavn, Marcel Wawrzynkiewicz, Simon Larsen, Andre Muri, Jan Lecjaks, Morten Berre, Christian Grindheim, Kristofer Hæstad, Daniel Fredheim Holm, Mostafa Abdellaoue, Diego Calvo. Molde is in 12 place with 10 points. Away they are 2-4-4 goals 13:13. Molde beat Honefoss 4-0 before the break,and this week in NM Cup beat 6-0 Ranheim,a great tenistic victory,but they are still second bottom in one of the relegation places. Striker Jo Inge Berget and midfilder Magnus Wolff Eikrem have both impressed with the Norwegian U-21 in Israel scoring decisive goals against England. Midfilder Magne Hoseth returns from his one match suspension. Defender Martin Linnes also back after his red card at Lerkendal Defender Børre Steenslid ,goalkeeper Espen Bugge Pettersen and defender Joona Toivio all doubtful . Probable Molde Squad: Ørjan Håskjold Nyland, Martin Linnes,Even Hovland, Kristoffer Paulsen Vatshaug, Knut Olav Rindarøy, Joshua Gatt, Magnus Wolff Eikrem, Magne Hoseth, Zlatko Tripic,Jo Inge Berget, Daniel Chime Chukwu. For Molde Coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's after winning in cup 6-0, this game is very important to climb in position.With these missings on Valerenga side, Im betting Away win: Molde 2.60@ Betvictor 8/10 Good Luck!