** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 18:00 Norway Tippeligaen Honefoss - Odd Honeffos is in 12th place with 13 points. At home they are 2-1-2 goals 5:4 ! Big miss for home team is Héiner Mora a Regular Midfilder . Raymond Mendy Regular striker doubtful after recent injury. Midfilder Toni Kolehmainen will not play . Key player Midfilder Kenneth Di Vita Jensen and not regular goalkeeper Lars Sutterud also miss out. Probable Honeffos lines up :Steve Clark, Pål Erik Ulvestad, Aleksander Solli, Kristján Örn Sigurdsson, Kevin Larsen, Mikkel Vendelbo, Mats André Kaland, Alexander Groven, Helge Haugen, Kevin Beugre, Riku Riski. Odd Grenland is in 15th place with 11 points! Away they are 3-2-5 goals 9:11 ! Only one missing for guests not regular striker Mattias Andersson is doubtful. Probable Odd lines up :Andre Hansen, Niklas Gunnarsson, Fredrik Semb Berge, Morten Fevang, Emil Jonassen, Håvard Storbæk, Jone Samuelsen, Herolind Shala, Adem Guven, Frode Johnsen, Elbasan Rashani. I see here two teams who needs 3 points to climb in classification,but for Honnefos Heiner Mora is an influential player and a real lack of experience at the back ! Last defeat on Tippeligaen was againts Molde 4-0 . The squad has 2 defeats in last 8 games! Odd Grenlad lost in Cup 2-1 againts Bodo/glimt this week and they beat Sandnes 3-0 in Tippeligaen in May.But on the other hand, the Tippeligaen is the only thing that matters for Odd Grenland this season. Weather is 18 with light Rain. Last year Honeffos lost 4-1 against Odd Grenland . My call for this tought match is for Odd Grenland 3.00@ Bet 365 7/10 Good Luck

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 19:00 Norway Tippeligaen Haugesund - Brann Haugesund is in 6th place with 17 points! At home they are 3-0-2 goals 7:5 . Two Regular midfilders Geir Ludvig Fevang and Maic Sema both inury doubts. Regular defender Joakim Våge Nilsen out injured. Regular striker Alexander Søderlund should join Rosenborg after the weekend. Haugesund probable lines up: Per Morten Kristiansen, Kristoffer Haraldseid, Vegard Skjerve Umaru Bangura, David Myrestam, Trygve Nygaard Tor Arne Andreassen, Daniel Bamberg, Michael Haukås, Pontus Engblom, Christian Gytkjær. After they beat poor Molde 1-5 away ,came 2 defeats 3-0 away againts Lillestrom and home 0-1 Sogndal. They beat Alta 4-3 in the 4th round of the cup, and Pontus Engblom scored two golas. Brann is in 4th place with 21 points .Away they are 6-0-4 goals 13:10. Regular midfilder Fredrik Nordkvelle is available again. Regular defender Markus Jonsson and defender Simen Wangberg are both back in traning, but will probably not play today. Midfilder Kasper Skaanes is also doubtful . Brann probable lines up: Piotr Leciejewski, Birkir Már Sævarsson, Henrik Gjesdal , Zsolt Korcsmár, Erdin Demir, Fredrik Haugen, Stéphane Badji, Amin Askar, Martin Pusic, Erik Huseklepp, Bard Finne. Brann is 100% home record but away they have bad record 0-0-5. I hope on my bet Draw 3.50@ Bet365 9/10 Good Luck!

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 Norway Tippeligaen 18:00 Strømsgodset - Tromsø Strømsgodset lost the top match against Rosenborg last round, but still lead with 29 points in total 9-2-2 .They are Solid at home 6-1-0 Goals 14:4 . Before the match at Lerkendal they were four wins in a row and are 8-1-1 in the last ten. Today's match is their first league game in a new artificial turf. Only Sarpsborg has taken points at home. Strikers Øyvind Storflor 12/1, Thomas Soerum still injured ( strain) and Muhamed Keita 9/3 are out injured. Tromso is in 7th place with 19 points. Away they are 0-4-3 goals 7:11. Tromsø beat Lillestrøm 2-0 at Alfheim Sunday ,and game seems to go against draw, but the Swiss Prijovic scored 10 minutes from the finish. Tromso has yet to win away this year. Striker Aleksandar Prijovic 11/1 out with 3 yellow cards. I think this game must win for home squad to make the first place secured. Stromsgodset / Stromsgodset 2.40 @ Sbobet 8/10 Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 18:00 Mjøndalen - Sandefjord Fotball Mjøndalen in in 11th place with 16 points. At home they are 3-0-3 goals 8:11. LAst week they lost againts Ull/lKisa 4-0 ,and Wednesday lost too againts Molde 2-0 but in that game they created many chances for goal. Captain midfilder Bjarne Ingebretsen 9/6 injured in cup,Striker Jarle Belaska 11/0 ,and defender Rhett Bernstein 7/0 injured too .Midfilder Christian Gauseth 14/2 suspended! Sandefjord is in 3d place with 27 points! Away they are 4-1-1 goals 8:3.. Sandefjord disappointed with 0-0 at home against Stabak last week ,and 0-2 loss at home Hødd . Defender Alexander Gabrielsen 9/1 injured ,midfilder Eirik Lamöy 14/5 suspended,midfilder Torp Martin and striker Saaliti, Kamal are still injured. Two teams need points in this settlement,Sandefjord won last year's at 3-0 @ Mjondalen and this year is a strong squad especially away.In last 10 matches they are 6-2-2 goals 15:9 ,but i believe in home team this match. Home win 2.50 @Bet365.7/10 Good Luck!

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 19:00 Hønefoss BK - Brann Last game on 15th round in Tippeligaen. Hønefoss in in 13th place with 15 points. At home they are 2-2-2 goals 6:5. They are comming in this important match after two draws 1-1 againts Sogndal IL and Odd BK. Defender Héiner Mora 8/1 missing since in May at the club, defender Alexander Groven 11/1 injured,and Head coach 36 years old Leif Gunnar Smerud is not avaible to the squad! Brann is in 5th place with 24 points. Away they are 0-0-6 goals 2:15. In last 10 matches are 6-0-4 goals 19:11.. Brann after tenistic victory againts Sandnes Ulf 6-1 last week come in this game without defender captain Markus Jonsson 6/0 ,defender Simen Wangberg 1/0 is still injured . Hønefoss in six home games has scored 11 goals , Brann scored only 2 goals in their last six away games. Two teams needs three points today ,but i think they will share only one point . Draw 3.40 @Bet365 8/10 .Good Luck!

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013

some good calls there Lisandri. congrats! can you help me with site/s that have highlights on the matches on Tippe & Adeco leagues. thank you
Thanks mate. Sure tomorrow i will post something useful.

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 There is possibility i wont have time, so will post this a bit earlier. Dont have odds in my local yet, but think will be close to EVENS. Start-Brann Many things speak that this will be bad bet, but simply cant skip this, despite i dont have greatest confidence. Start have to win this. Now, they are in big trouble. If dont win, trouble will be even bigger. Losing to Sandness didnt help. Also not winning against Aalesund (2-2), despite having numerous chances. Whats the problem now? Their defense is crap, nothing new, but now offense dont create enough. Dont get me wrong, still they have many chances per game, but instead usually "200" they have "100". That is enough for some other team, but not for them. They are playing Brann, team that cant hit anything away. Even if they do, concede at least two on almost every match. So the worst away team, despite not playing that bad sometimes. At home have all wins i think ( to lazy to check smile.png ). Will take Start to score 2 or more, adds should be close to Evens. Start have to win. If they do, doubt it will be 1-0. Also they can score 3 and to lose. Strange team. So, i learned in past, not to bet 1x2 for them. But betting on goals is very good bet when they are involved.

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 19:00 Honefoss - Valerenga Honefoss is in 13th place with 16 points! At home they are 2-3-2 goals 7:6! After three draws in row Honefoss is in danger zone with three teams behind ,exactly 3 points to last place Sandnes. Last monday they do a great match againts Brann but as i wrote in that round share only one point. Defender Héiner Mora 8/1 is back training this week and he is ready for the match today, also defender Kristján Örn Sigurdsson 15/0 is suspended (yellow cards). Valerenga is in 10th place with 18 points! Away they are 4-3-3 goals 17:15! Valerenga collected 5 points in last three games .In last game Goalkeeper Kongshavn Gudmund scored in extreme and equalize the game 2-2 againts Viking. The squad have some problems today ,Striker Aaron Samuel 10/1 is going to Sarpsborg , midfilder Mohammed Fellah 4/1 unkwnow transfer, Nigerian midfilder Fegor Ogude 9/0 suspended( yellow cards),and defender Geancarlo González 12/1 is in United States Golden Cup ! I dont think we have another draw for Honefoss in this game,last game in Ullevaal Stadion Honefoss won 1-2 ,and i think the same result will be today in Valerenga side! Away win 2.75 @ Bet365 8/10 Good Luck!

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 I would go with the home side here. As Lisandri wrote Honefoss played a great match last week, dominated the game, created a numerous chances and had a goal disalowed in their match against Brann. At the end they were unlucky to get only 1 point. On the other side Valerenga was outplayed at home against Viking last week and were lucky to get a point with that goalkeeper header in the last seconds. As you can see from Lisandris post, Valerenga has bigger problems in their squad for today and another disadvantage for them is the artificial grass in Honefoss. Honefoss won their last two encounters vs Valerenga at home and even beat them away in their most recent meeting back in May. home win @ 2,6 with medium stake, smaller stakes on ht/ft @ 4,5 and -1eh @ 5,4 are my bets. odds from local bookie. GL

19:00 Honefoss - Valerenga Honefoss is in 13th place with 16 points! At home they are 2-3-2 goals7:6! After three draws in row Honefoss is in danger zone with three teams behind ,exactly 3 points to last place Sandnes. Last monday they do a great match againts Brann but as i wrote in that round share only one point. Defender Héiner Mora 8/1 is back training this week and he is ready for the match today, also defender Kristján Örn Sigurdsson 15/0 is suspended (yellow cards). Valerenga is in 10th place with 18 points! Away they are 4-3-3 goals 17:15! Valerenga collected 5 points in last three games .In last game Goalkeeper Kongshavn Gudmund scored in extreme and equalize the game 2-2 againts Viking. The squad have some problems today ,Striker Aaron Samuel 10/1 is going to Sarpsborg , midfilder Mohammed Fellah 4/1 unkwnow transfer, Nigerian midfilder Fegor Ogude 9/0 suspended( yellow cards),and defender Geancarlo González 12/1 is in United States Golden Cup ! I dont think we have another draw for Honefoss in this game,last game in Ullevaal Stadion Honefoss won 1-2 ,and i think the same result will be today in Valerenga side! Away win 2.75 @ Bet365 8/10 Good Luck!
Full time 1-2 pick Won!;)

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 Start is in 15th place with 14 points! At home they are 2-3 -2 goals 10:15. Last week they lost 3-1 againts last Sandnes and they are still in relegation zone! LAst win is in 16 May away againts Odd BK 0-1. Brann is in 4th place with 25 points! Away they have a poor statistics 0 -1-6 goals 3:16 ! Captain defender Markus Jonsson 6/0 is still injured,and defender Simen Wangberg 1/0 is back in squad afer third round in Tippeligaen . In this match we have diferent faces Start who needs any cost 3 points and Brann which dont impressed very much in away games,but wants to climb in classification. My call is over and over! 4-6 Goals 2.43 @ Sbobet 7/10 .Good Luck!

There is possibility i wont have time, so will post this a bit earlier. Dont have odds in my local yet, but think will be close to EVENS. Start-Brann Many things speak that this will be bad bet, but simply cant skip this, despite i dont have greatest confidence. Start have to win this. Now, they are in big trouble. If dont win, trouble will be even bigger. Losing to Sandness didnt help. Also not winning against Aalesund (2-2), despite having numerous chances. Whats the problem now? Their defense is crap, nothing new, but now offense dont create enough. Dont get me wrong, still they have many chances per game, but instead usually "200" they have "100". That is enough for some other team, but not for them. They are playing Brann, team that cant hit anything away. Even if they do, concede at least two on almost every match. So the worst away team, despite not playing that bad sometimes. At home have all wins i think ( to lazy to check smile.png ). Will take Start to score 2 or more, adds should be close to Evens. Start have to win. If they do, doubt it will be 1-0. Also they can score 3 and to lose. Strange team. So, i learned in past, not to bet 1x2 for them. But betting on goals is very good bet when they are involved.
3-3 FT :D Great match. Many chances for both sides.

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 18:00 Sarpsborg 08 - Lillestrøm Sarpsborg 08 is in 12th place with 17 points. At home they are 3-2-2 goals 11:11 ! Sarpsborg after weak game at home against Odd 0-1 meet today Lillestrom. In 6 last games they are 1-1-4 ,bad stats bu today they knows what they wants! No missing today for home team! Lillestrom is 14th place with 15 points. Away they are 1-0-6 goals 4:15 ! Lillestrøm deserved point at Lerkendal againts Rosenborg 1-0,lost at home againts Valerenga 0-1,lost too away over Tromso 2-0 . They only win came against Molde 1-2 , in 2 April and have lost 6. Goalkeeper Kenneth Udjus 12/0 ,defender Fredrik Stoor 11/0 ,and 36 years old striker Thorstein Helstad 7/3 ,all missing for guest! I think this match it will be a "battle" ,and will have only a winner Sarpsborg 08! Home win 2.25 @ Bet365 7/10. Good Luck!

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 18:00 Tromsø - Sogndal Tromso is in 9th place with 19 points! At home they are 5-0-2 goals 15:6. Tromsø are in second round of the Europa League after they beat NK Celje in Slovenia 2-0. They won 2-0 at home againts Lillestrom, lost 1-3 away to Stromsgodset and lost 2-3 at home to Molde last week. Key midfilder Thomas Kind Bendiksen 15/4 injured Thursday in Europa League game! Sogndal is in 7th place with 21 points ,two points ahead hosts. Away they are 3-2-3 goals 12:14 . After two draws in row Aalesund 2-2,and Honefoss 1-1 they are without a loss in 5 games! Midfilder Tonny Brochmann is still injured, defender Espen Lund 7/0 injured too . Midfilder Sidy Sagna 15/1 is suspended (yellow cards) Captain defender Per Egil Flo 11/0 is uncertain ,transfer to: Molde FK. Last mutual matches: Tromso IL - Sogndal IL Sogndal IL Tromso IL 2:2 Sun 17-03-2013 Sogndal IL Tromso IL 1:0 Sun 23-09-2012 Tromso IL Sogndal IL 1:1 Sat 07-07-2012 Tromso IL Sogndal IL 0:0 Sun 23-10-2011 Sogndal IL Tromso IL 0:0 Sun 17-04-2011 Watching these stats and the form of two teams im going with small stakes Draw 4.20 @ Bet365 4/10. Good Luck!

18:00 Tromsø - Sogndal Tromso is in 9th place with 19 points! At home they are 5-0-2 goals 15:6. Tromsø are in second round of the Europa League after they beat NK Celje in Slovenia 2-0. They won 2-0 at home againts Lillestrom, lost 1-3 away to Stromsgodset and lost 2-3 at home to Molde last week. Key midfilder Thomas Kind Bendiksen 15/4 injured Thursday in Europa League game! Sogndal is in 7th place with 21 points ,two points ahead hosts. Away they are 3-2-3 goals 12:14 . After two draws in row Aalesund 2-2,and Honefoss 1-1 they are without a loss in 5 games! Midfilder Tonny Brochmann is still injured, defender Espen Lund 7/0 injured too . Midfilder Sidy Sagna 15/1 is suspended (yellow cards) Captain defender Per Egil Flo 11/0 is uncertain ,transfer to: Molde FK. Last mutual matches: Tromso IL - Sogndal IL Sogndal ILTromso IL 2:2Sun 17-03-2013 Sogndal ILTromso IL 1:0Sun 23-09-2012 Tromso ILSogndal IL 1:1 Sat 07-07-2012 Tromso ILSogndal IL 0:0 Sun 23-10-2011 Sogndal ILTromso IL 0:0Sun 17-04-2011 Watching these stats and the form of two teams im going with small stakes Draw 4.20 @ Bet365 4/10. Good Luck!
Full time 2-2 .pick won!;) Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 19:00 Addecoligaen HamKam - Mjøndalen Hamkam is 7th place in Adeccoliagen with 24 points. At home they are 4-3-0 goals 11:5..In last three games they take only 1 point at home againts Kongsvinger. Last round was a hard lost 5-1 againts Kristiansund. They lost in Cup againts Mjøndalen 3-2 in June. Midfilder Kristoffer Hagen 13/1 is still out an he's not play today,back in the squad defender Vegar Bjerke 15/0. Mjøndalen is in 10th place with 19 points! Away they are 2-1-5 goals 4:12! Away are not a good squad,all last three games lost: 4-0 againts Ull/Kisa ,3-0 againts Fredrikstad and 1-0 Hodd IL. Key midfilder Bjarne Ingebretsen 12/7 injured and will be out for two or three games. Hamkam is three points above 4th place Sandefjord and i think they will fight for morale and climb in Top 4 in Addecoligaen ! Home win 1.81@ Sbobet 7/10. Good Luck!

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 18:00 Brann - Rosenborg Brann is in 4th place with 26 points. At home they are unbeaten 8-0-0 goals 21:3. After two draws in row with Start 3-3 and againts Honefoss 1-1 today they will play againts first place Rosenborg. Defender from macedonia Daniel Mojsov will play today in first line up,also Captain Markus Jonsson return to squad. So no injures and suspensions! Rosenborg is in 1st place with 34 points! Away they are in 1st place too with 4-2-1 goals 12:7 . Midfilder Fredrik Midtsjö is injured ,and key mifilder Mikkel Diskerud is in Gold Cup! For Midfilder Per Verner Rönning the season is over ,Defender Stefan Strandberg didnt play in Scotland but is ready for today game Rosenborg thursday eliminated from Europa league after 1-1 againts St Johnstone in Scotland and disappoint,and they are also tired . I think Brann is better side at home and i will try for home win medium stakes. Home win 2.65 Sbobet 6-10! Godd luck!

18:00 Brann - Rosenborg Brann is in 4th place with 26 points. At home they are unbeaten 8-0-0 goals 21:3. After two draws in row with Start 3-3 and againts Honefoss 1-1 today they will play againts first place Rosenborg. Defender from macedonia Daniel Mojsov will play today in first line up,also Captain Markus Jonsson return to squad. So no injures and suspensions! Rosenborg is in 1st place with 34 points! Away they are in 1st place too with 4-2-1 goals 12:7 . Midfilder Fredrik Midtsjö is injured ,and key mifilder Mikkel Diskerud is in Gold Cup! For Midfilder Per Verner Rönning the season is over ,Defender Stefan Strandberg didnt play in Scotland but is ready for today game Rosenborg thursday eliminated from Europa league after 1-1 againts St Johnstone in Scotland and disappoint,and they are also tired . I think Brann is better side at home and i will try for home win medium stakes. Home win 2.65 Sbobet 6-10! Godd luck!
Full time 1-4 Pick Lost

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 19:00 Vålerenga - Sarpsborg 08 Vålerenga is in 9th place with 21 points! At home they are 3-2-3 goals 12:13! In 100th Annyversary of the club they lost saturday 0-7 againts Fc Barcelona at Uleevaal Stadion! The only missing for today is Captain midfilder Christian Grindheim 16/0. Defender Nicolai Högh trasfered from Esbjerg fB Denmark ,debut today for home team. Sarpsborg 08 is in relegation zone in 14th place with 17 points! Away they are 1-3-4 goals 8:18. Sarpsborg 08 come from three straight losses: againts Lillestrom SK 0-1, 0-1 againts Odd BK,and 3-1 Molde BK. Striker Öyvind Hoas 9/1 and midfilder Michael Rön 2/0 in doubt to play,but nigerian striker Aaron Samuel 10/0 is ready to play. My call over 3.5 2.25 @Bet365. 7/10 Good Luck!

19:00 Vålerenga - Sarpsborg 08 Vålerenga is in 9th place with 21 points! At home they are 3-2-3 goals 12:13! In 100th Annyversary of the club they lost saturday 0-7 againts Fc Barcelona at Uleevaal Stadion! The only missing for today is Captain midfilder Christian Grindheim 16/0. Defender Nicolai Högh trasfered from Esbjerg fB Denmark ,debut today for home team. Sarpsborg 08 is in relegation zone in 14th place with 17 points! Away they are 1-3-4 goals 8:18. Sarpsborg 08 come from three straight losses: againts Lillestrom SK 0-1, 0-1 againts Odd BK,and 3-1 Molde BK. Striker Öyvind Hoas 9/1 and midfilder Michael Rön 2/0 in doubt to play,but nigerian striker Aaron Samuel 10/0 is ready to play. My call over 3.5 2.25 @Bet365. 7/10 Good Luck!
Full time 5-3. Pick won!

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 15:30 Start - Odd Start is in 16th place exactly in last place on Tippeligaen with 15 points!At home they are 2-4-2 goals 13:18 !. In last 6 matches they are 0-3-3 and are in bottom of classification! Defender Bismark Acosta 16/0 and defender Rolf Daniel Vikstöl 17/2 are both suspended (yellow Cards) while defender Jesper Mathisen 11/1 back in the squad but is in doubt if he can play or not after injured problems,also midfilder Solomon James Owello 16/0 back! Odd is in 9th place with 21 points. Away they are 4-2-4 goals 15:11! In last four matches they won three againts Haugesund FK 4-0,Sarpsborg 08 0-1 away,lost 3-2 againts Rosenborg and last round won over Tromso IL 3-1. . Not important injures , back to the squad midfilder Jone Samuelsen 15/0 and younger midfilder Mathias Fredriksen 2/0. I believe in Odd quality today Away win 2.80 @ Bet 365 7/10 . Good Luck!

15:30 Start - Odd Start is in 16th place exactly in last place on Tippeligaen with 15 points!At home they are 2-4-2 goals 13:18 !. In last 6 matches they are 0-3-3 and are in bottom of classification! Defender Bismark Acosta 16/0 and defender Rolf Daniel Vikstöl 17/2 are both suspended (yellow Cards) while defender Jesper Mathisen 11/1 back in the squad but is in doubt if he can play or not after injured problems,also midfilder Solomon James Owello 16/0 back! Odd is in 9th place with 21 points. Away they are 4-2-4 goals 15:11! In last four matches they won three againts Haugesund FK 4-0,Sarpsborg 08 0-1 away,lost 3-2 againts Rosenborg and last round won over Tromso IL 3-1. . Not important injures , back to the squad midfilder Jone Samuelsen 15/0 and younger midfilder Mathias Fredriksen 2/0. I believe in Odd quality today Away win 2.80 @ Bet 365 7/10 . Good Luck!
Full time 0-1! Pick Won!

Re: Norway > Tippeligaen > 2013 Norway Tippeligaen Hønefoss BK - Aalesund 06:00 Pm Hønefoss BK is in 17 place with 16 points. At home they are 2-3-3 goals 8:8! LAst week they lost 6-1 away againts Stromsgodset . Defender Kevin Larsen 17/1 and midfilder Toni Kolehmainen 5/0 will not play today! Aalesund is in 4th place with 28 points! Away they are 3-1-4 goals 10:13! After a great game last week againts Sandnes Ulf they lost 2-3 at home ,and they was totally unlucky in that match. In last six games they are 2-2-2 ! No injures for hosts only striker Tor Hogne Aaröy 5/0 will miss until november ! My call will be Away win 2.46 @ Sbobet 6/10 Good Luck!