** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Sat 23rd February

Aidymac

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Sat 23rd February Here are some stats for those who reffering to 3 QPR goaless home draws. QPR vs Norwich Ball possession 49%-51% Shots 5 - 14 On target 7 - 9 Corners 10 - 8 Fouls 6 - 20 QPR vs Man City Ball possession 43%-57% Shots 5 - 15 On target 3 - 7 Corners 2 - 10 Fouls 9 - 9 QPR vs Tottenham Ball possession 40%-60% Shots 4 - 16 On target 1 - 8 Corners 2 - 6 Fouls 10 - 7 As you can all see the only 50-50 game was against Norwich, in other two qpr were simply outplayed and lucky to get away with a draw. Can it happen again? I personally don't think so

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Sat 23rd February For me this game can go either way. There is too many factors to consider so on that note I'm going to miss out on this game. Ferguson might rest some key players - it really all depends on how far he wants to stretch the lead at the top of the table. But at the same time, with the pitch being so tight at Loftus Road, Redknapp has managed to use this to his advantage to deny the opposition space and make things difficult no matter who their up against. If I had to, I'd go with QPR + 1.25 AH @ 1.86 at PinnacleSports

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Sat 23rd February QPR need points. They will have to play similar style to when they played Liverpool. Rather go for 3 than try and hang on for 1 (which may not happen ). Just don't think they can score against a solid United team (2 clean sheets in their last 4 away league games). It takes time for all these new signings to gel. United to resort to Feb form and win it comfortably 2-0. Like the United away win but the price is poor. The under 2.5 goals in game is priced at even money on bet365.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Sat 23rd February well for me best bets here are classic man utd scores in away games X-2 HT-FT; 0-2G ; HT X. i can see man utd score here at least 1 goal for the win.i dont know QPR but how is there defence because man utd can score 1 goal first half and keep it like thet all time i am worried only abouth thet so best bet would be 0-2 goals full time :) cheers

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Sat 23rd February forgot to say last team or not MAN UTD made previos year mistake with giving free points to some low ranking teams and lost the title i dont think thay gona make same mistake ferguson will sure want to grab this year 100% title and not gona let this kind of errors this years.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Sat 23rd February For me this game boils down to a few key thoughts. First off, can QPR score? They have one goal in their past 5 home games, and average less than 1 per match over the year. They don't muster very much at all in the attack, and have relied on a single striker for a number of recent matches. Zamora is not near any form, Taarabt is a danger man in the midfield, but often has to try to beat 3-4 men to get a strike on goal. I just don't see any serious threats in the attack which would put United on the defensive. Secondly, van Persie came to United to win titles, and let's face it, United has a death hold on the premier league title right now. Getting full points over the next few matches along with a City slip up here or there, and this thing is put to bed before Easter. After last years collapse, no way Fergie let's points slip away without a fight. He knows this is a desperate QPR side, so there has to be some sort of fight in United's game so as not to get caught with their guard down. This should be the case here. Lastly, one angle I always like to think about is the reserves and their penchant to get goals (concede goals). If Rooney is out, this opens up all sorts of opportunities for the like of Welbeck and/or Hernandez. Welbeck has to be on a high after his goal vs RM in CL play. And Hernandez is a constant threat, always hanging on the shoulder of the last defender. QPR brought Samba in to toughen up the defense, but his strength is in the box/air, not necessarily his speed/quickness. United has a ton of quick reserves who should be able to make ample opportunities. And let's not forget the likes of Nani who must be chomping on the bit to see some game action. I do expect United to rest some players, but let's face it, their second team is quality enough to beat QPR. I played United -0.75 at -135 and didn't bother covering it on the draw line. If QPR wins, great win, but I find it highly unlikely. And I never like backing a team that is playing for a home draw tbh. QPR will be lucky to get to 1, while United should have ample opportunities. I see a 2-0 away win here. Cheers

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester United > Sat 23rd February

Queens Park Rangers-Manchester United under 2.75 @1.90 4/10 Pinnacle QPR really need points now to get out of the relegation zone. For this match, coach Redknapp will go for a draw. He will keep it tight at the back as they did recently conceding only 3 goals in their last 6 matches but scoring only 3 as well. Also they have just a scoring of 3:6 in their last 6 home matches. They have already faced Chelsea, Manchester City and Tottenham at home and all of theses matches finished without a single goal. The reason is that the pitch is the smalles of all in the Premier League and if they want to keep it tight, they'll do so with a high percentage of possibility. But while defending this way, they remain mostly without a single dangerous shot on their opposition's goal.Striker Remy is most likely missing this match as he missed a lof of training being injured and Redknapp will need him more in the upcoming matches against Southampton, Aston Villa and Sunderland. Manchester United come to the Loftus Road with the possibility of extending their lead over Man City to 15 points by winning this clash as Manchester City play only play Sunday. The Red Devils have strengthen their defence in the last couple of weeks and conceded just 3 goals in their last 7 Premier League matches. Rooney misses this match as will Jones as well. United will find it really tough to break the defence of the home side. Vidic is likely to play to reduce the areal threat of Samba. GL
0:2 bet won

QPR need points. They will have to play similar style to when they played Liverpool. Rather go for 3 than try and hang on for 1 (which may not happen ). Just don't think they can score against a solid United team (2 clean sheets in their last 4 away league games). It takes time for all these new signings to gel. United to resort to Feb form and win it comfortably 2-0. Like the United away win but the price is poor. The under 2.5 goals in game is priced at even money on bet365.
bullseye

United take it easy!, you are having a laugh here.. I do expect them to make changes, but these players are at the top of their game, and with plenty on offer for the youngsters who are playing, a very very very poor QPR, should be worried. A united win, everything else is pure hoping against the grain.
How easy was this!:ok