FA Cup > 15th / 16th January

Jase82

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 15 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Bournemouth v Wigan Athletic (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Birmingham City v Leeds United (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Brentford v Southend United (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leyton Orient v Hull City (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Milton Keynes Dons v Sheffield Wednesday (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Stoke City v Crystal Palace (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sunderland v Bolton Wanderers (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Blackpool v Fulham (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 16 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Arsenal v Swansea City (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Manchester United v West Ham (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] West Bromwich Albion v Queens Park Rangers (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: FA Cup > 15th / 16th January Bournemouth v Wigan Wigan have really been struggling of late and Bournemouth have been quite the opposite. Eddie Howe will know Wigan are there for the taking on Tuesday night and an upset could definitely be on the cards. In all honesty Bournemouth could have come a way with a win in the game at Wigan but the home fans will be happy to host the struggling Premier League team. A really tight game could be on the cards here but I just can't see Wigan beating the Cherries and if the game does get all the way to extra time or even penalties the home support and chance of knocking out a team 2 tiers above them should see the home side through. Bournemouth @ 11/10 Paddypower/Bwin/WillHill

Bournemouth look a fairly good shout, although it looks as though most firms have taken into account Wigan's current circumstances and the possibility that this tie will end in an upset. Normally you'd expect Bournemouth to be in the upper tier of 3, but they're touching 2.65 at the minute. That just looks too short to me.

Re: FA Cup > 15th / 16th January Jase where are you lucking? For a regular time Bournmouth win you can get much better then 2.65!

• Pinnacle and 32Redbet offers 3.15
  • BetVictor and Marathon offers 3.10
  • PaddyPower, BoyleSports, 10BET and Interwetten all offers 3.00
  • and below that Bet365 offers 2.88
  • Lowest at the moment are Coral with 2.5

Agree with you that 2.65 is low, to low and 3.15 is at my lowest but I am wondering in which bookies you are looking into if you see that "but they're touching 2.65 at the minute."? Btw an offtopic post but I have to give credits to you for the epic text about Portsmouth in the League 1 thread! Continue with your awesome reports about the team.:ok /sry for bad english, hope you understand parts of what I am writing

/sry for bad english, hope you understand parts of what I am writing
Your English is fine mate :ok I believe Spotingbet have it at 2.65. Betfred offer 2.62. My point was merely to say its as low as 2.65 to highlight a possible lack of value. The way Bournemouth are priced up suggests to me bookies consider this a possible upset, which takes the value away for me, but GL :ok

Re: FA Cup > 15th / 16th January Swansea are overpriced at the Emirates by my reckoning. Obviously more team news will filter out tomorrow which will give a better understanding about how Wenger will approach this but my gut says he will make changes as we have Chelsea and then the rescheduled Boxing Day match vs West Ham Wednesday week which are crucial to our Top 4 hopes, and Arsenal care more about that than winning a cup. A few of our players looked knackered vs City, I can see Cazorla on the bench, maybe Wilshere too. Arteta is out, Diaby surely cannot start again after he was crazily thrown in yesterday while barely half-fit. Defence and attack wont have to change too much but I guess Jenkinson in at right back, starts for Giroud and Chamberlain perhaps. Swansea are in good form right now, beat us at home earlier in the season too. I'd say Swansea +1 looks a solid bet right now but as I said team-news is important. Regardless, Swansea will give us a good game anyway.

Re: FA Cup > 15th / 16th January

Swansea are overpriced at the Emirates by my reckoning. Obviously more team news will filter out tomorrow which will give a better understanding about how Wenger will approach this but my gut says he will make changes as we have Chelsea and then the rescheduled Boxing Day match vs West Ham Wednesday week which are crucial to our Top 4 hopes, and Arsenal care more about that than winning a cup. A few of our players looked knackered vs City, I can see Cazorla on the bench, maybe Wilshere too. Arteta is out, Diaby surely cannot start again after he was crazily thrown in yesterday while barely half-fit. Defence and attack wont have to change too much but I guess Jenkinson in at right back, starts for Giroud and Chamberlain perhaps. Swansea are in good form right now, beat us at home earlier in the season too. I'd say Swansea +1 looks a solid bet right now but as I said team-news is important. Regardless, Swansea will give us a good game anyway.
Apparently Arsenal were the better side in the first game, but Swansea's odds look too high at 6.5 given the two clubs overall form.

Re: FA Cup > 15th / 16th January Brentford v Southend Tuesday 15th Jan 19.45 Southend came back from 2-0 down to draw the first game 2-2 and the stats show they had more that twice as many shots on target - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20863411 Both clubs are doing well in their divisions. Southend have lost their last few league games, but I think they are too high here at 5.0 Southend 5.0 Bet 365 Stake: 6/10 (confidence I have in the value of the bet)

Re: FA Cup > 15th / 16th January MK Dons-Sheffield Wednesday under 2.5 @1.84 4/10 188bet Milton are in por form lately. they only have a small squad, 2 important players are still out for longer times. New signing striker McLeod is cup-tied and won't play. The coach has also fitness concersn regarding midfielder Harley and striker Lowe. Wednesday are in great shape lately being the best in-form team in the Championship. They won 3-1 surprisingly at Hull although the 1:2 was an own goal. Wednesday are defending much better lately and do score less goals. In-form offensive player Helan is also cup-tied and misses out like midfielder Prutton who is suspended. Both teams score less and concede less so I expect less goals. the first match ended 0-0 as well. GL

Re: FA Cup > 15th / 16th January By the way guys, our game vs WBA is on Tuesday 8pm ko not wednesday I expect a change of team for the replay with the following line up Green Onohua, Ben HAim, Ferdinand, Hill Derry MAckie FAurlin swp Cisse DJ CAmpbell Hopefully he will rest Taraabt for the weekend as he has played every game for as long as i can remember we can go 4-4-2 to try and win the game. I expect, this could be quite open so over 2.5 goals (8/11 Paddy Power) for me. Our problem is scoring goals so going overs may be strange but i can see a 3-2 either way here so over 3.5 goals (15/8 Paddy Power) also a bet. Tempted by the 11/2 also over 4.5 goals (BetVictor). Correct score 3-2 is 45/1 Bet Victor for QPR to win and 28/1 Betvictor for WBA to win

Apparently Arsenal were the better side in the first game' date=' but Swansea's odds look too high at 6.5 given the two clubs overall form.[/quote'] We were the better side in the first leg, I think a replay is very much unwanted on our side though. Dont think FA Cup will take priority over the league games coming up as money talks at this club. Tomorrow should give us more of an insight into the line-up....Szczesny should continue, maybe Jenkinson in for Sagna, Mertesacker and Vermaelen, Gibbs, midfield we are short as Cazorla looks knackered, Arteta is out, Diaby wont start. Might be Coquelin/Rosicky, Ramsey, Wilshere...and then usual attack. Can see a tight one. Line is set @ o/u 3AH @ Pinnacle...I'd say UNDERS there with stake returned for 3 exactly. Swansea are well set up to sit back and counter. Dont see a high scoring one given both sides have played tough matches recently.

Re: FA Cup > 15th / 16th January think i am going to go for a bournemouth and stoke double, bournemouth in my opinion have what it takes to upset wigan tomorrow at dean court, stoke also have been a bit unlucky in the last few games, 4 - 0 against chelsea was bit of a surprise but when you look at the fact jonathan walters scored 2 own goals , missed a penalty and chelsea scored a penalty it wasn't that convincing after all, i expect them to get back to business with a solid defensive display against crystal palace 3.52/1 double on skybet, you will be able to get better value if you look for the best prices, good luck everyone

think i am going to go for a bournemouth and stoke double, bournemouth in my opinion have what it takes to upset wigan tomorrow at dean court, stoke also have been a bit unlucky in the last few games, 4 - 0 against chelsea was bit of a surprise but when you look at the fact jonathan walters scored 2 own goals , missed a penalty and chelsea scored a penalty it wasn't that convincing after all, i expect them to get back to business with a solid defensive display against crystal palace 3.52/1 double on skybet, you will be able to get better value if you look for the best prices, good luck everyone
I'd be careful of taking Stoke. They look set to make a number of changes against Palace.

Re: FA Cup > 15th / 16th January Stoke v Crystal Palace: IMO there is no way Tony Pulis will play a weakened side tonight,think we will see 2 changes max Sorensen coming in goal and possibly Owen starting upfront,except these two id expect Stoke to be at full strength.With that said at the current mark of 4\6 i do see value in the home side,very strong home form in arguably the best league in the world will be out to make amends for the 4-0 defeat at the weekend at the same time losing there unbeaten home record.If Stoke press the ball and play like they did against Liverpool a few weeks ago in there 3-1 home win i cant see Palace picking up anything tonight. Stoke win 4\6. Brentford v Southend : Similar to the stoke bet really,strong home form and a division above there opponents. Brentford for me are a good bet to make it to round 4 and set up a huge 4th round tie against Premier league neighbors Chelsea which should offer plenty of incentive for the league 1 side.The 1st game Brentford were comfortable 2-0 leaders before southend made a spirited come back to 2-2,but now on home turf i expect Brentford to extend there unbeaten run to 14 and dispatch southend who have wobbled of late quite readily.Brentfrord win 4\5 Birmingham v Leeds : Two sides who really could a done without this replay with mounting injuries and league to focus on,but am siding with the home side to progress to the fourth round.Leeds have been playing some woeful football of late and many fans not happy with recent displays,the 1st game was a pretty dire affair with Leeds by all accounts lucky to pinch a draw.Birmingham have a decent record of late v tonight's opponents having not lost in there last 5 v Leeds and already beating Leeds in the league this season.Birmingham win 11\8. 3 X singles and 1 Treble @ just over 6\1 @ Betfred :hope:hope GL ALL.

Re: FA Cup > 15th / 16th January Birmingham @ 2.37 pinnacle Birmingham have scored and conceded in 10 of their last 12 games in all competitions including 4 of their last 5 games at home, while Leeds have scored and conceded in 6 of their last 10 games in all competitions, including 3 of their last 5 on the road, so likely both teams to score. However, Birmingham have scored at least two goals in 5 of their last 6 games at home while Leeds have allowed at least two goals in their last 5 away games, so Leeds conceding quite a few goals on the road, and they have not scored in 4 of their last 7 road games. Brum drew 1-1 at Leeds who equalised to force this replay, but had beaten them in their last 4 meetings prior to that. Like the home team here Bournemouth v Wigan over 2.5 @ 2.06 pinnacle Bournemouth got back their leading striker Grabbon on the weekend and he is expected to play which should reinforce their ability to score against a Wigan side that has conceded in 11 of their last 12 games in all competitions, and allowed at least two goals in 8 of these games, and in 4 of their last 6 away games. Bournemouth have 7 wins and 5 draws in their last 12 games in all competitions, so they have plenty of confidence coming into this game to take to Wigan. They have scored in each of their last 12 games at home in all competitions and have scored at least twice in 8 of these 12 home games. Wigan have scored in 6 of their last 8 games as well as in their last 4 games in all competitions, and like them to score again. With both teams likely to score, then like both sides to push on for the winner and not having to go into extra time or even penalties to resolve this game 65-139 (-41.12)

Re: FA Cup > 15th / 16th January First of all sorry for my bad English, I hope you understand me... :) Birmingham City v Leeds United This game is hard for me to bet. Birmingham played poorly this season, is a 20-place in the standings, Leeds also played very poorly this season, especially away from home, located on the 11 th. Leeds had played only five games this season pending. My suggestion for this match is a draw the first half, or a victory for Birmingham with a minimal advantage. Do not expect a lot of goals, 1:0 as I totally realistic result. AFC Bournemouth v Wigan Athletic Bournemouth is a team that plays at home good football this year at home recorded only one loss. While Wigan away is not playing so well. In my opinion, Bournemouth can make a big surprise here, but I think it is more realistic to play both teams scoring. For this game, do not expect too many goals so under 2.5 and not a bad choice. Brentford v Southend United In my opinion this is a very safe victory Brentford, Bentford play great at home, in the first match that I play before the 10 days is easy Brentford gambled advantage of two goals, I think this time they are not the same thing happen. Tradition says that expect match with lots of goals (the last 2 games he scored 7 goals), so that in addition to winning Brentford, and over 2.5 may be taken into account. Leyton Orient v Hull City Very tough game to bet my choice here would be under 2.5 goals. The first match ended 1-1 both goals were achieved at the end of the game, and tradition is on the side of the game with a few goals. Milton Keynes Dons v Sheffield Wednesday This is a very interesting game. Milton could win this match, it shows the ratio falling throughout the day fell from 2.5 to 2.25 and I expect that it will go lower. Although it is expected to match with a lot of goals, so it's realistic for me to play to both teams score. Stoke City v Crystal Palace Both teams do not play at a high level, and the one and the other team has played a lot of unresolved matches lately. I still think that the quality of the side of the Stoke, in my opinion, anything other than victory Stoke will be a surprise. The first match ended 0:0, 2:0 now expect to Stoke. Sunderland v Bolton Wanderers This to me is a very interesting game for betting. Bolton is the team that I'm following this season on each ticket, very often both teams scoring. Bolton scored 40 and 41 received a goal that justifies my game. The odds on Sunderland fall throughout the day, but I think Bolton will achieve at least one goal. In the first match at home had a 2-0 advantage, but the match ended 2-2. For the last 2 games has dropped a lot of goals, even 8th. With the game both teams scoring I think it may take over 2.5. Blackpool v Fulham Fulham is a team that frankly I like to put on the ticket, because they often play a beautiful game with lots of goals. At home they are very dominant, they are not afraid of strong teams, but they often play poorly against weaker teams, sometimes a little disinterested enter the match. For this game, I honestly do not expect a lot of goals. I hope that Fulham will win this match, but more realistic and a lot safer for me to play that both teams score. Double that I will play, Brentford v Southend United - 1 Stoke City v Crystal Palace - 1 @2,75 (William Hill) 6/10 Good luck ! :D

Re: FA Cup > 15th / 16th January First i want to say that i don't like cup games at all and i will not puta lot of money for these games. My opinion about today games: AFC Bournemouth - Wigan Athletic Bournemouth are very strong home side and i think thay have all chances to win this match. Wigan first aim is may be avoid relegation in Premiership and cup games are may be are not so important for them. I think if they really want to extend their cup challenge they will win the first game at home. For me safe bet here is AFC Bournemouth 0 AH 2.10 bet 365. Leyton Orient - Hull City In this game i think better team is Hull an they win this game. Leyton are midtable team in League 1 with not the best home record. Hull are playing very good away from home this season and are better team. May be for them is more inportant to win a promotion place in championship but i think their class is higher than Orient and odds are not so bad for me 2.15 bet365. In other games i see may be Sunderland win against Bolton becouse M. Oneill have shown i the past that he takes cup games very seriously but i don't like the odds.

Re: FA Cup > 15th / 16th January Tony Pulis said his side is fired up for this match against Palace. Last year Stoke reached the quarter-final and in 2011 they lost to Man City in the final. If they beat Palace tonight they will have a home match against Man City in the next round. According to BBC Sport Stoke will make some changes but Palace will make some too. [http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20942588] In the last two years Pulis took really serious FA Cup and I think he wants revenge against Man City. Stoke to win @8/13 (Paddy Power) I have them in an accumulator with Brentford (8/13), Bournemouth DNB (10/11) and Birmingham v Leeds - over 2,5 goals (5/6). Total odds @9/1. :hope

Re: FA Cup > 15th / 16th January Honestly really surprised there aren't more people jumping on Fulham tonight. A friend of mine is a Blackpool fan and from his personal opinion the club is in complete disarray. When Appleton came in he looked to have steadied the ship from Holloway leaving, but now that he's gone this has led to disillusionment amongst the players regarding the direction of the club. In particular, the Tom Ince saga has not done anything for dressing room morale as the player clearly wants to move on and Blackpool want to cash in as much as possible. 2.84 at Betfair for Fulham is unmissable value. They're in a higher division, have better players, looking to get back in form after a slump over Christmas. Martin Jol is also a manager who (at least claims) to take every competition seriously. I'm sure he'd love to win the cup and try and get another run in the Europa League.

Honestly really surprised there aren't more people jumping on Fulham tonight. A friend of mine is a Blackpool fan and from his personal opinion the club is in complete disarray. When Appleton came in he looked to have steadied the ship from Holloway leaving' date=' but now that he's gone this has led to disillusionment amongst the players regarding the direction of the club. In particular, the Tom Ince saga has not done anything for dressing room morale as the player clearly wants to move on and Blackpool want to cash in as much as possible. 2.84 at Betfair for Fulham is unmissable value. They're in a higher division, have better players, looking to get back in form after a slump over Christmas. Martin Jol is also a manager who (at least claims) to take every competition seriously. I'm sure he'd love to win the cup and try and get another run in the Europa League.[/quote'] Well, not all of us have friends who are Blackpool supporters. "Fulham manager Martin Jol is expected to rest several first-team players, including striker Dimitar Berbatov." I am not saying you're wrong but it is safe to wait for the line-ups.

Re: FA Cup > 15th / 16th January The problem with Fulham is they love rolling over and letting most teams scratch their bellies when they're away from home. They only just scraped a draw at Craven Cottage with Blackpool, and disarray doesn't usually bother Championhip sides. A good example of that is when Holloway left and they won 2-0 at Sheff Wed.

Re: FA Cup > 15th / 16th January I can understand your concerns. I'm also concerned that the winner will face an away tie at either Man U or West Ham (So Man U then!) in the next round... I wouldn't expect either team to change their team selection based on this, but surely the motivation would lie with Blackpool in the hope of a giant-killing (and the cash) over Fulham

Brentford v Southend Tuesday 15th Jan 19.45 Southend came back from 2-0 down to draw the first game 2-2 and the stats show they had more that twice as many shots on target - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20863411 Both clubs are doing well in their divisions. Southend have lost their last few league games, but I think they are too high here at 5.0 Southend 5.0 Bet 365 Stake: 6/10 (confidence I have in the value of the bet)
Can't help feeling that the incentive of Chelsea in the next round is a big factor for Brentford, otherwise I would have been on this bet

Can't help feeling that the incentive of Chelsea in the next round is a big factor for Brentford' date=' otherwise I would have been on this bet[/quote'] It is not least because Rosler had said he wants to win the match for the prize money and the tv money to enable him to bring in some players during the transfer window. HAving checked the starting line up we are pretty much full strength except hayes for trotta and a change at right back. Bees are very very focused for this match.

MK Dons-Sheffield Wednesday under 2.5 @1.84 4/10 188bet Milton are in por form lately. they only have a small squad, 2 important players are still out for longer times. New signing striker McLeod is cup-tied and won't play. The coach has also fitness concersn regarding midfielder Harley and striker Lowe. Wednesday are in great shape lately being the best in-form team in the Championship. They won 3-1 surprisingly at Hull although the 1:2 was an own goal. Wednesday are defending much better lately and do score less goals. In-form offensive player Helan is also cup-tied and misses out like midfielder Prutton who is suspended. Both teams score less and concede less so I expect less goals. the first match ended 0-0 as well. GL
2:0 bet won

MK Dons-Sheffield Wednesday under 2.5 @1.84 4/10 188bet Milton are in por form lately. they only have a small squad, 2 important players are still out for longer times. New signing striker McLeod is cup-tied and won't play. The coach has also fitness concersn regarding midfielder Harley and striker Lowe. Wednesday are in great shape lately being the best in-form team in the Championship. They won 3-1 surprisingly at Hull although the 1:2 was an own goal. Wednesday are defending much better lately and do score less goals. In-form offensive player Helan is also cup-tied and misses out like midfielder Prutton who is suspended. Both teams score less and concede less so I expect less goals. the first match ended 0-0 as well. GL
:cow wd

It is not least because Rosler had said he wants to win the match for the prize money and the tv money to enable him to bring in some players during the transfer window. HAving checked the starting line up we are pretty much full strength except hayes for trotta and a change at right back. Bees are very very focused for this match.
WE won at a canter but apparently the Southend gk put in one of the finest goalkeeping performances at Griffin Park in the past 30 years!! 17 shots on target including a saved penalty. 'Worldies' left right and centre