Trading Horses In Running

jonjo

Re: Trading Horses In Running Tchang Goon is always running from out of the handicap but always runs well enough to trade. Just 2lb out today compared to 16lb in some races. Heavily backed this morning (maybe traders) but has drifted right out again this afternoon and is now 10/1 or 11 with Stan James, Backed at 13 on Betfair leaves me needing a lay off price pre race or in running of 9.8 to give me a 30% profit or 120% should he win the 4.40 at Fontwell..

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Trading Horses In Running Tchang Goon traded to below 6 in running for another easy trade and another big priced one that finished second! Still another 30% profit it is. Thread running total is now +3.63 points

Re: Trading Horses In Running In the lucky last at Wolves its hard to understand why Downtown Boy is trading at 13. He may have had the run of the race last time but he did win well enough. He has a good trading record on the all weather and also in cheekpieces. The penalty may stop him winning but hopefully will not stop him trading. Backed at 13 leaves me needing an in running or pre race price of 9.6 to make either 30% or 118% should he win.

Re: Trading Horses In Running Gambo trading at 15 with Skybet looks too big to me back over hurdles this afternoon in the 4.00 race. He has won in this grade (off a lower mark) but has improved a little since, so hoping that he goes well enough in this to get us a trade. Leaves me needing a pre race or in running lay off price of 10.5 to make either 30% profit or a nice 150% should he win.

Re: Trading Horses In Running Tchang Goon maybe 12lb out of the handicap but that wont stop him trading today. In the recent past he has traded from 16lb out of the handicap and I just wonder when they will actually run him in a Class 6 race!! Backed at 25 leaves an in running or pre race trade off price of 18.5 needed to make 30% or 102% if he wins.

Re: Trading Horses In Running Ajeeb in the 5.00 is the trading choice today. If you forgive his last race where he was eased after being hampered then he has been in decent trading form. Back down in grade today and with Jim Crowley back in the saddle I think he can go well enough to trade. Backed at 19.5 leaves me needing a pre race or in running lay off price of 14 to make either 30% or 140% should he win.

Re: Trading Horses In Running In the 2.50 at Kempton I fancy that Kaafel can trade in this. He has been running and trading in Class 2 and Class 3 races the last twice and with the fav here making his Handicap debut then Kaafel with the experience is my choice. Backed at 12.5 leaves me needing a pre race or in running price of 8.8 to make a 30% profit or 122% should he win.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Re: Trading Horses In Running The drier it gets the better for Outlaw Torn in the 5.20 at Haydock, he has gone well in these these of races in the past and with no great strength in depth to this race he can at least get a trade in this race. If you are quick you can get a free trade right now as you can get 20/1 or 21.0 with Boylesports and lay him off right now on Betfair as he's trading at just to lay at just 15.0 There isn't lots there and it wont last much longer I'm sure. For stats purposes backed at 21 with Boylesports and laying off at 15 to make 30% profit rising to 171% should the horse win. Its 10.57 and the 20/1 is still there with Boylesports.

Re: Trading Horses In Running In the 4.40 at Hamilton Dawn Calling is picked to get us a trade. The colt spreadeagled his field nine days ago, Johnston has an excellent record at this course and with Joe Fanning likely to lead from the start then a trade could come our way. Backed at 5.8 and hoping to lay off at 3.8 to make 30% for a trade which would rise to 108% should he win. Outlaw Torn traded down to 7 in running providing an easy 30% profit.

• 1 month later...