** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Trading Horses In Running

jonjo

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Trading Horses In Running White Deer is a bit of a plodder, never won on the all weather but has been placed 10 times from 18 and usually runs his race without putting too much effort in at the end. I'm taking him to trade in the 6.00 race and have backed him at 11 which leaves me needing a pre race or in running lay off price of 7.8 to make a 30% profit or 104% should he win.

Re: Trading Horses In Running I was worried about the drift as White Deer went off at 14.2, nothing to worry about though as he traded to a low of 5 in running, nice and easy trading. 30% profit. Thread running total is now +2.93 points. Slowly but surely.

Re: Trading Horses In Running I've taken 5.3 about Finians Rainbow, a model of consistency is this horse and if the breathing op has had its effect then he will surely run another belter of a race today. Backed at 5.3 leaves me needing 3.45 in running to make 30% profit or 104% should he win. A great race in prospect here. Good luck today whatever you are on.

Re: Trading Horses In Running Today in the 3.05 I've taken 9.8 about Imjim River who has a decent trading record on the all weather and has trade all three times since the tongue tie has been used, this is his grade and he seems to get on well with todays jockey. Backed at 9.8 leaves me needing 6.8 pre race or in running for a 30% profit or 115% should he go on to win.

Re: Trading Horses In Running I like Illustrious Lad in the 5.30 at Kempton. Down into the lowest grade today, he has been consistent trading wise of late and I've backed him at 5.2 which leaves me needing 3.4 in running to make 30% profit or 100% should he win the race.

Re: Trading Horses In Running Kayf Aramis has run decently in better races than today's and should go well enough for trading purposes. Backed at 23 leaves me needing a pre race or in running lay off price of 16.5 to make a 30% profit or 161% profit should he win.

Re: Trading Horses In Running Today I've taken 29 about South Stack in the 3.00 race, he's been running well and is down in grade today and should go well enoiugh for at least a trade. I need 21 in running or before the off to get a 30% profit or 171% should he win.

Re: Trading Horses In Running Bull Bay in the 7.30 Kempton tonight looks worth a trade. Won his Maiden here and has ran two decent races since not being neaten far last time off the same mark as tonight. Backed at 12.0 leaves me needing a pre race or in running price of 8.4 to make either 30% or 125% should he win.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Trading Horses In Running A small field Handicap in the first at Haydock. An odds on favourite that fell last time out so I'm siding with Kykate to get me a trade today. The mare is 2/6 on this sort of going and gets the distance frie being 1/2. Backed her at 10 leaves me needing either a pre race or in running price of 7.0 to make a 30% profit or 109% should she win.

Re: Trading Horses In Running At Soutwell Tyedale Dancer looks to big at 24, has been running fairly well over this course and distance of late and a repeat of her last two efforts should see a comfortable trade here. Backed at 24 leaves me needing a lay off price pre race or in running of 17.5 to make a 30% profit or 132% should she win.

Re: Trading Horses In Running Rollin n Tumblin is a big trading price at Lingfield in the 4.40 this afternoon. He has been running well of late and has a cracking record of trading from marks of 54 or lower. Backed at 22 leaves me needing a pre race or in running price of 16 to make either 30% all green profit or 129% should he win the race.