WPT POKER & Coral.co.uk FREEROLL 18th Dec - 5x iPads and $2,000 CASH TO WIN

swampster

Latest issue of WPT Poker (Phil Hellmuth cover) we have an exclusive freeroll with Coral.co.uk, who are offering 5 iPads to be won, plus a share of $2,000, PLUS Coral.co.uk tournament tokens. To register, sign up for a Coral account via the special link- www.coral.co.uk/WPTmagazine and you'll be credited with a freeroll token. Existing customers can also play by sending their account details to Coral. the link can be found on this special landing page. More details in this month's WPT Poker!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WPT POKER & Coral.co.uk FREEROLL - 5x iPads and $2,000 CASH TO WIN

Does ones previous account from Ongame get transported over to ipoker or do I need to register anew?
I tought your previous account will be transfered over, but you can take a new nickname. Also I recommend to send in verification stuff as they one time blocked me in the middle of a MTT for that and couldn't log in for over a week.

Re: WPT POKER & Coral.co.uk FREEROLL - 5x iPads and $2,000 CASH TO WIN

I tought your previous account will be transfered over' date=' but you can take a new nickname. Also I recommend to send in verification stuff as they one time blocked me in the middle of a MTT for that and couldn't log in for over a week.[/quote'] Hmmm. Come to think of it I can't remember any details from the Ongame account. Not the username or anything

Re: WPT POKER & Coral.co.uk FREEROLL 18th Dec - 5x iPads and $2,000 CASH TO WIN

I emailed them on Friday. I emailed them on Saturday. I rang them yesterday. Still no token.
They don't work weekends. I emailed saturday and had an email this morning to say I have a token.haven't logged in yet to see if I have.