Ligue 1 > 14th Dec - 16th Dec

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 14 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Rennais v Valenciennes FC (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 15 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Toulouse FC v Olympique Marseille (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.48[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Montpellier HSC v SC Bastia (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]OGC Nice v Evian TG (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.93[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sochaux-Montbéliard v Stade Brestois 29 (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Reims v Lille OSC (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Troyes AC v AC Ajaccio (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 16 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Nancy v Girondins de Bordeaux (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Saint-Étienne v FC Lorient (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Paris Saint-Germain v Olympique Lyonnais (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 1 > 14th Dec - 16th Dec PSG playing much better since they changed to a 4-4-2 formation from the win against Porto, following two 4:0 smashing of Vallencienes, respectively Evian. With Menez upfront with Ibra, there is more space for Pastore and Lavezzi on the sides to do their game and provide balls for Ibra's goals. Lyon struggled to obtain a draw against poor Nancy, and their players Anthony Réveillère and Alexandre Lacazette both were substituted due to injury complaints. Lisandro Lopez might be back but Lyon still missing Grenier and Gourcuff. Mouhamadou Dabo is suspended following his red card against St. Etienne. I think PSG will get the job done here as they are in much better form at the moment, but some more info from French Ligue 1 followers would be appreciated. Price is dropping, now the best I can find is Pinnacle @ 1.77 :unsure

Re: Ligue 1 > 14th Dec - 16th Dec Here are my thoughts on the weekend's card: Toulouse v Marseille (SAT) The hosts are still in a stodgy rut at the moment. They were really poor at Lille on Tuesday night and as is the norm for les violets, their early-season form has fizzled out. The return of Abdennour to the defence should make them far more difficult to break down, but there are still question marks over Ben Yedder and Riviere in terms of getting goals on a regular basis. Marseille bounced back from their shock defeat to Lorient by defeating Bastia away during the week and Baup is starting to reap the benefits of Barton's improved form. OM are one of the best away teams in Ligue 1 and although Toulouse are often very tricky for the big clubs, the visitors should be able to take something home with them. Toulouse are actually favourites to win this match, which I find a bit surprising. Prediction: Marseille to avoid defeat. Montpellier v Bastia (SAT) Are Montpellier about to go on wee run of form? I think it's entirely possible now that the Champions League is done and dusted. A win here would make it three on the spin and they are hot favourites to do so. They still have an issue with their main striker - Charbonnier will probably get his chance tonight - but fortunately for Girard, Utaka, Belhanda and Cabella are chipping in regularly. They ought to have too much for a Bastia side shorn of three key defenders and captain Cahuzac. They can't seem to shut sides out at the moment and that could well be their undoing at the Mosson. Prediction: Montpellier to win. Nice v Evian (SAT) Nice are making a quiet rise up the table and Puel's men, for once, look unlikely this season to be embroiled in a scrap at the bottom of the table. Their home form has something to do with this; they've only lost once at the Stade du Ray this season. Cvitanich has come in and solved their goalscoring issues and there's enough creativity with Beautheac and Meriem to supply him. Moreover, they are shutting the door on teams, making them hard to break down. Evian did win during the week, but beating Troyes is no biggie right now; they have won three away matches this season, but they are overreliant on the ageing Barbosa in midfield and still have a frail defence. Nice ought to win, but at odds-on are perhaps a tad short. It'd be a surprise if they were to lose. Prediction: Nice to win; slight chance of a draw. Reims v Lille (SAT) A few months ago, Reims looked a really dangerous side. Ever since October though, they have spiralled into a really harmful run of form and they are now sitting perilously above the drop zone. The main reason is their lack of goals, which is needed to compensate for a defence which still has a pong of Ligue 2 about it. Their chairman has publically backed Fournier, but a visit from a Lille side with goals in them spells danger. Whether Reims can keep them out is another matter. Their home form is decent, but I reckon les dogues have enough within them to get something in this match. Prediction: Lille to win or draw. Sochaux v Brest (SAT) If Sochaux have serious designs about staying in this division, then they really need to beat a team like Brest, who can't seem to buy a win on the road. I am, however, less than convinced that they will get the job done. Brest are improving, they welcome back their captain Kantari and Lesoimier to the side, and Ben Basat is scoring goals regularly. Les lionceaux still have too many key players out and are plugging the gaps in defence with midfielders. The stats don't back it up, but Sochaux are more than capable of leaving the chilly Doubs with something tangible. Prediction: Brest to avoid defeat. Troyes v Ajaccio (SAT) You just simply cannot make a case of Troyes right now, as they are leaking far too many goals, especially at the end of matches. Brechet might play in this match, but there's still no Rincon, Drouin, Monsoreau or Saunier. They have been playing a midfielder and a full-back at centre-half for weeks and it's killing them. Although Ajaccio did beat Reims last week, they aren't a great side either, and Troyes will desperately need to take something from this. Call it a hunch, but this match might have a couple of goals in it, as ESTAC seem to be scared of clean sheets. Prediction: At least two goals. Right, off to the pub. I'll return later with Sunday's matches. Good luck whatever you decide to play :ok

Re: Ligue 1 > 14th Dec - 16th Dec Bastia has been hit by the french FA, they will not be able to play their home matches at Furiani due to repeated brawls and other such incidents. All the talk have centered around this decision this week and it would be a good move to oppose them I think.

Re: Ligue 1 > 14th Dec - 16th Dec Awesome previews Atko! Hands down. What is your call for today on PSG ? They look like winners but the odds seem to be going down to much considering their opponent. You think they worth backing at odds of 1.65 ? And about Etienne vs Lorient, I'd like to take Lorient to score @ 1.55 at my local bookie but dunno anything about these two teams. Cheers!

Good morning all, Thank you for the kind words. Yesterday's action went according to my scripts. If truth be told, I didn't have many bets in France (only two), but the matches went as I anticipated. Here are my thoughts for today's matches: NANCY v BORDEAUX One look at the league table and you'd think that this is a shoo-in for Bordeaux. They lie above their hosts in the table and don't lose many matches. However, I'm willing to give Nancy a chance here. I wrote last week that I thought they'd give Lyon some bother and that result will have afforded Fernandez's men fresh hope that they can convert draws into wins. Bordeaux have the air of a tired team at the moment. They have played a lot of football recently, what with their efforts in the Europa League, and they are up against a Nancy side scrapping for their lives at the foot of the table. Not sure if it's worth a bet, but I don't think Nancy will lose here. Prediction: Nancy to win or draw SAINT-ETIENNE v LORIENT Lorient have rediscovered their mojo. Two crushing wins in the space of a week has rejuventated Gourcuff's men, and they will travel to the Rhone feeling chipper about life. The Geoffrey-Guichard is always a very tough place to go to and I wouldn't be sure that they can prise a win from ASSE. Saint-Etienne are playing well and they were the better side last Thursday against Bordeaux, but the goals are drying up a little bit in attack. Aubameyang is struggling with his fitness and Brandao isn't prolific enough. Still, this match has an whiff of goals about it, especially with Traore finding his form again for les merlus. I think this is an extremely difficult match to get a handle on, although I wouldn't put anyone off goals. Prediction: At least two goals PSG v LYON The undoubted game of the weekend. Lyon are currently the leaders of this division, but I can't see that lasting at all. I think they are potentially a Champions League side, but they lack the quality of a French champion. They are probably going to be without Grenier, Gourcuff, Dabo and Reveillere for this match, and les gones haven't got the strength in their squad, especially in defence, to deal with injuries. Young Ferri may end up at full-back, which would be a big concern. PSG are coming to the boil; they are playing good football, Ibrahimovic is on fire and Pastore, Menez and Lavezzi are all starting to hit their peak form. The return of Thiago Motta in midfield is a big plus point too; he's an outstanding, complete midfielder. The Parc will be rocking for this and right now, I don't see PSG failing to deliver. Prediction: PSG win Good luck whatever you decide to play :ok

Re: Ligue 1 > 14th Dec - 16th Dec I will be going for under 2.5 Nancy-Bordeaux. Bordeaux is considered as a defensive minded team in France and considering Nancy's match against Lyon they will be more wary than ever. Nancy will be satisfied with a draw themselves so they won't really take any risks. Under 2.5 - 1.57 @ Ladbrokes.