Liverpool v Aston Villa > Sat 15th December

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Aston Villa (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Aston Villa > Sat 15th December Liverpool too short? What d'ya think Blackcrow?.....:) Suarez should return which is a boost. I'd like to oppose Pool in some capacity but I really dont like this Villa side, very young and energetic but I just dont see enough all over the park. Cant see them getting anything.

Liverpool too short? What d'ya think Blackcrow?.....:)
Liverpool -1 EH Liverpool -2 EH :unsure :lol Seriously though, I think this game looks fairly under'ish. Villa have improved defensively, whole Liverpool are looking tighter at home. Can't see Villa winning at those odds, but a draw is not beyond the realms of possibility as Villa may play a similar style to that of Stoke.

Re: Liverpool v Aston Villa > Sat 15th December If you back LFC at 1.44, You need your head testing out.. Bookmakers, are bigging up 2 wins by the odd goal, NO VALUE WHATSOEVER,,,LFC may win!,,But at 1.44 NO CHANCE. But there are the bridge jumpers out there...And always 1 for the coupons to be a BUSTER.. Leave alone look elswere,, Ill leave you with this question, How many times this season have LFC busted coupons, or singles at home, at mega odds on.? Has it happend?:puke

Re: Liverpool v Aston Villa > Sat 15th December

If you back LFC at 1.44, You need your head testing out.. Bookmakers, are bigging up 2 wins by the odd goal, NO VALUE WHATSOEVER,,,LFC may win!,,But at 1.44 NO CHANCE. But there are the bridge jumpers out there...And always 1 for the coupons to be a BUSTER.. Leave alone look elswere,, Ill leave you with this question, How many times this season have LFC busted coupons, or singles at home, at mega odds on.? Has it happend?:puke
Liverpool ruined my coupons so many times in previous years, so I never take them in an accumulator bets. I only pick them once in a while when they are priced @ 3.00-4.00 at home against stronger teams.

Re: Liverpool v Aston Villa > Sat 15th December Liverpool are semi solid if unspectacular at home in the 1st half . They have scored 3 1st half goals and conceded 2. They have kept a clean sheet 6 times in 8 games in the 1st half at home. Villa have scored 3 and conceded 3 1st half goals aay from home in 8 games. In their last 5 away games they have scored 1 st half away goal. Both teams are not scoring or conceding in the 1st half. Villa will play it tight for 45 and try and nick it in the 2nd half. I definitely like the HTDC on villa at 10/11 bet365 (2 units) I think the half time draw and liverpool win at 11/4 on bet365 is a nice price for a reasonable outcome (3 units here)

Re: Liverpool v Aston Villa > Sat 15th December Agree with Jase here. Unders look the best shout. We have improved defensively at home conceding just the 1 at Anfield in our last 5 home premier league matches and Aston Villa are the leagues lowest goalscorers having failed to score more than 1 away from home all season. I would not call 1.44 on us value myself and would not be backing us at that price. Indeed, this is a Paul Lambert side and this Aston Villa side reminds me of his Norwich side that drew at Anfield last season. That day they had a menacing forward that we could not control in Holt, on Saturday it will be Benteke's turn. On the basis of that I would not be backing us outright. If we do manage to control Benteke I can see another win for Liverpool however it could just well be one of those days again where everything goes wrong for us. (I am hoping not of course). Under 2.5 Goals - 2.1 Betfred

Re: Liverpool v Aston Villa > Sat 15th December Under 2.5 @ 2.2 (Boylesports) 4/10 I was tempted to back Villa on the AH as I think Liverpool are too short, but I think this is a better value bet which covers most of the positive results Villa are likely to get as well as the likely Liverpool victories. Both sides have looked decent defensively of late, and over the Premiership season so far Liverpool have had 5 out of 8 home games go under and Villa have had 6 out of 8 away games go under. I really think considering this that unders should be just about odds on, the price seems to be high simply because Liverpool are such strong favourites to win but (a) they shouldn't be such strong favourites and (b) even if they do win it will likely be 1-0 or 2-0. Villa don't score many goals and whilst I believe Liverpool are turning the corner and they have Suarez back for this game, they still miss a second striker and their chance conversion rate has been poor for a long time now, so much so that taking their chances well in one game against West Ham doesn't fill me with confidence that they've sorted this problem out. I do think Liverpool will win this one but it should be 1-0 or 2-0, and you really can't rule out a 0-0, 1-1 or 0-1 scoreline. I think that this bet covers overwhelmingly the likely scorelines, Liverpool haven't had a 2-1 win at home yet in the league and most of their high scoring home games have come against the better sides.

Agree with Jase here. Unders look the best shout. We have improved defensively at home conceding just the 1 at Anfield in our last 5 home premier league matches and Aston Villa are the leagues lowest goalscorers having failed to score more than 1 away from home all season. I would not call 1.44 on us value myself and would not be backing us at that price. Indeed, this is a Paul Lambert side and this Aston Villa side reminds me of his Norwich side that drew at Anfield last season. That day they had a menacing forward that we could not control in Holt, on Saturday it will be Benteke's turn. On the basis of that I would not be backing us outright. If we do manage to control Benteke I can see another win for Liverpool however it could just well be one of those days again where everything goes wrong for us. (I am hoping not of course). Under 2.5 Goals - 2.1 Betfred
Not sure that I would use the Norwich game last year as evidence of a Lambert team being able to get a point at Anfield/or to lead me to a bet on unders. That match was towards the start of the season before Liverpool lost their confidence in front of goal. They battered Norwich, and really should of won comfortably. 25 attempts, 15 on target - 1 goal. Norwich themselves had 10 attempts on target. I know that was so often the story for Liverpool, but I think that game in particular would of been a comfortable win the majority of the time. And if I expected a similar game tomorrow, I wouldn't be comfortable backing unders.

Re: Liverpool v Aston Villa > Sat 15th December Under 2.5 @ 2.14 pinnacle Liverpool have started getting some wins together, winning their last two games, and now get Suarez back for this game. Their defence has tightened up, with 3 clean sheets in their last 5 games, and given that Villa have scored just twice in their last four games, and as well as just two goals in their last 5 away games, then they are looking at another clean sheet here. However, Villa's own defence has improved with just one goal conceded in their last 3 games, but 3 of these games were at home, while on the road, they have allowed 15 goals in their last 8 away games. Take away the 5-0 loss at Man City and 4-1 loss at Southampton and they have allowed just 6 goals in their last 6 away games, so they are hard to score against. These two teams have gone under in 4 of their last 5 meetings which includes a 1-1 draw in last year's corresponding fixture

Re: Liverpool v Aston Villa > Sat 15th December Liverpool -1 @ 1.95. Liverpool have been doing quite well in the recent weeks, bar losing against Spurs at the lane which isn't a disgrace. Two wins on the bounce one by keeping a clean sheet and the other coming from behind to beat West Ham, suggesting that they finally appear to have what it takes to keep it tight and grind wins and fight back when necessary. They might well revert to type, but I think we must take into account that maybe BR is coming to grips with managing a side more in the limelight than Swansea, and that the return of Lucas will enable Gerrard to be more of a threat in Aston Villa's half alongside a rested Suarez. If Johnson makes forays forward then Aston Villa's defence might be on the racks for long spells I feel. Blackcrow you should be more confident mate.

Agree with Jase here. Unders look the best shout. We have improved defensively at home conceding just the 1 at Anfield in our last 5 home premier league matches and Aston Villa are the leagues lowest goalscorers having failed to score more than 1 away from home all season. I would not call 1.44 on us value myself and would not be backing us at that price. Indeed, this is a Paul Lambert side and this Aston Villa side reminds me of his Norwich side that drew at Anfield last season. That day they had a menacing forward that we could not control in Holt, on Saturday it will be Benteke's turn. On the basis of that I would not be backing us outright. If we do manage to control Benteke I can see another win for Liverpool however it could just well be one of those days again where everything goes wrong for us. (I am hoping not of course). Under 2.5 Goals - 2.1 Betfred
No Win. 3-1 to the away side, my views were spot on and we did not handle Benteke and that proved to be the difference.

If you back LFC at 1.44, You need your head testing out.. Bookmakers, are bigging up 2 wins by the odd goal, NO VALUE WHATSOEVER,,,LFC may win!,,But at 1.44 NO CHANCE. But there are the bridge jumpers out there...And always 1 for the coupons to be a BUSTER.. Leave alone look elswere,, Ill leave you with this question, How many times this season have LFC busted coupons, or singles at home, at mega odds on.? Has it happend?:puke
I Did try to warn everone about this lot Coupon Busters of the highest order. Keep away from them at home, at all cost. They will bust you when you least expect it.

Under 2.5 @ 2.14 :eyes
Didn't see this one coming. But guess that was typical of the last two seasons: not taking most of their chances, allowing their opponents limited chances to score, and then the ref not giving any clear cut penalties. What a roller coaster ride. 45-88 (-27.87)