Fulham v Newcastle United > Mon 10th December

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fulham v Newcastle United (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.04 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Fulham v Newcastle United > Mon 10th December Have to admit, I am very strong on the home win here. Like you said Newcastle don't travel to London very well and they don't do that well after playing in Europe. I also think last week's win against Wigan masked Newcastle's poor form and I expect Fulham to be too strong for them here.

Re: Fulham v Newcastle United > Mon 10th December hangeland back. didnt see last newcastle .. how die they do? newcastle doesnt look airtight these days. fulham is expected to win these games but they need a full team perfomance. fulham lacks the balance between offensive and defense. a guy like ruiz who manages thei game is needed. newcastle sure has the ability to trouble fulham offensivly. the goal isnt far away at cottage. with fulham in the favorit position betting on them feels like betting on can newcastle make this a tight game?

Re: Fulham v Newcastle United > Mon 10th December

newcastle never travel to london well home win 5pts
Fulham dont travel that well in london either at the moment :lol Newcastle have beaten chelsea twice and arsenal in recent seasons. Their record in London is not as bad as people think. Fulham havnt won in 8 and Newcasle will have most of their big players back apart from Cabaye. Under those circumstances 2.0 for fulham is now to short IMO.

Re: Fulham v Newcastle United > Mon 10th December FULHAM vs. NEWCASTLE Fulham have won just 1 game in their last 10 played and have lost 3 of their last 4. At home they have lost the last 2 but are usually a very good home side but this season they have a home record of 3 wins, 1 draw and 3 defeats. Newcastle are hardly in great form either with just one win in 9. The win was in their last league game at home to Wigan, they lost away in the EL on Thursday but they had already qualified. Before that win over Wigan Newcastle had lost 4 straight league games. They have not won on the road all season in the PL but have drawn 4 of their 7 away games. Fulham have won 4 of the last 5 meetings between the two at Craven Cottage but at best priced even money they are probably best overlooked, while Newcastle are not really a team you want to be backing away from home but they could be worth backing for a draw. DRAW @ 3.6 Bet365

Re: Fulham v Newcastle United > Mon 10th December 3pts Newcastle to beat Fulham 16/5 Betfred Newcastle have a horrendous record in London but they won’t get many better chances to improve it than here because Fulham’s good start to the season has hit the buffers in a big way recently. They are having trouble scoring with just one goal in their last four matches and Newcastle are defensively good so that might not improve here. Newcastle do have goals in them and their win last week could have given them the boost so given the prices and Fulham’s recent form the visitors look the value to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/fulham-vs-newcastle-betting-newcastle-look-the-value-to-compound-fulham-to-another-defeat

Re: Fulham v Newcastle United > Mon 10th December Evens ladbrokes 365 betvictor...Is now the best available. Fulham are not as good as people think on this thread. Newcastle are poor, but can score goals against poor sides, and concede them. Not sure which way this will finish, but I am very very very confident, we will see some goals here. 100 points laid out at over 2.5 betfair, 1.88. Never lost with a 100 point bet BTW,,and it wont happen tonight. GL everyone.

Re: Fulham v Newcastle United > Mon 10th December Newcastle have scored 2 1st half goals away from home in 7 matches. They have conceded 4 1st half goals away. Suggests a slow start. Newcastle showing terrible away form this season. They have not won a game away and have conceded 2 goals in a game in 5 of 7 matches. They have not managed a clean sheet away from home. They have failed to score in 2 of 7 away games. Fulham have conceded 1 1st half goal at home in 7 games scoring 6 times. Last 3 home games they have conceded 3 3 2. They will wish to play a tight 1st half. Fulham have not lost a 1st half game at home (won 3 and drawn 4) Hangeland will make a huge difference. It's like Vidic for United. He commands the 6 yard box in the air. They need to get back on track and it starts defensively. Current Form is bad for both teams, and Newcastle will get players back from injury. It will take them 20 minutes to ease into the game. Suggests a slow start. Normally bad form equates to a lack of goals. This fixture has produced more 2nd half than 1st half goals 8 times in 9 games Two bets I'll take... bet365 offers even money for more 2nd half goals. 2 units here Only fulham to score is 3.6 bet365 (4 units) Good luck, Neil.

Not sure which way this will finish, but I am very very very confident, we will see some goals here. 100 points laid out at over 2.5 betfair, 1.88. Never lost with a 100 point bet BTW,,and it wont happen tonight. GL everyone.
Not sure I agree, Fulham have scored 1 goal in their last 4 games. Newcastle on the other hand have scored 4 goals in last four games, however 3 goals were at home v Wigan. Demba Ba is rumoured to be starting so maybe there's a goal in him, I can't see where the goals are going to come from unless this is poor quality game defensively, but with Brede hangeland back boosting the Fulham defense I can't see them wanting to concede many. I don't personally see the logic in betting that much on over 2.5, but each to their own and I wish you luck pal, I want you to prove me wrong so good luck :) No bet for me

Not sure I agree, Fulham have scored 1 goal in their last 4 games. Newcastle on the other hand have scored 4 goals in last four games, however 3 goals were at home v Wigan. Demba Ba is rumoured to be starting so maybe there's a goal in him, I can't see where the goals are going to come from unless this is poor quality game defensively, but with Brede hangeland back boosting the Fulham defense I can't see them wanting to concede many. I don't personally see the logic in betting that much on over 2.5, but each to their own and I wish you luck pal, I want you to prove me wrong so good luck :) No bet for me
75% of Fulhams BPL games have been over 2.5(home n away), 85% when hangerland has played... their last 3 games without Hangerland they were in effect playing 5 at the back, Hangerland gives them more freedom to attack,,as well as his precence in the opposition box... last 3 games without him,,VILLA n STOKE, were tailor made for low scoring games without him, and spurs, conceding 3 in the last 3rd of the game, by the time AVB figured out what to do. Newcastle are no Villa or Stoke, they will come here playing 2 up front n wide men looking to score goals, and this will be open from the 1st to the last minute... Over 2.5 is nailed on IMO, who wins is a little diffrent..My money is already on, so Im backing my conviction,, GL however you play it.

Re: Fulham v Newcastle United > Mon 10th December Newcastle @ 3.82 pinnacle Fulham with 4 draws and 2 losses in their last 7 EPL games as they have conceded in 6 of these games, and allowed at least two goals in 5 of these 7 games. Having not scored in their last 3 games is a concern. However, they have a very good record at home to Newcastle, with 5 of wins in their last 6 meetings, but like Newcastle here to edge this one, as they have several players likely to play in this game. Ba and ben Arfa are back and with Cisse, they give them more potency in attack. Believe they may have turned their fortunes around with that 3-0 away win over Wigan last week, as they have had their share of injuries, and with the side being close to full strength, like them to edge this one here 42-81 (-25.20)

Evens ladbrokes 365 betvictor...Is now the best available. Fulham are not as good as people think on this thread. Newcastle are poor, but can score goals against poor sides, and concede them. Not sure which way this will finish, but I am very very very confident, we will see some goals here. 100 points laid out at over 2.5 betfair, 1.88. Never lost with a 100 point bet BTW,,and it wont happen tonight. GL everyone.
As much as I'm not a huge believer in fate etc, isn't that sort of comment playing with fire? Wish you all the best for it mate, and don't want to come across as having a go, but in my experience, comments like that have an awful tendency to come back and bite people in the backside. But as I said, hope it's not tonight. For what it's worth, i'm expecting a rather cagey affair. There might be plenty goals, but for me a lot will depend on when the first one arrives. This has the feel of a game in which neither side can afford to lose, as opposed to need to win. An early goal could see that whole feel change and we could have an incredibly open game. I'm going to have a small venture on the ht/ft market, Draw ht, Newcastle ft, 7/1 @PP, on the basis I think it could take until the 2nd half for this one to heat up. In the pub for this one, not really a serious bet for profit, more just a something to watch.

75% of Fulhams BPL games have been over 2.5(home n away), 85% when hangerland has played... their last 3 games without Hangerland they were in effect playing 5 at the back, Hangerland gives them more freedom to attack,,as well as his precence in the opposition box... last 3 games without him,,VILLA n STOKE, were tailor made for low scoring games without him, and spurs, conceding 3 in the last 3rd of the game, by the time AVB figured out what to do. Newcastle are no Villa or Stoke, they will come here playing 2 up front n wide men looking to score goals, and this will be open from the 1st to the last minute... Over 2.5 is nailed on IMO, who wins is a little diffrent..My money is already on, so Im backing my conviction,, GL however you play it.
sounds nice 100 points of 100? What where your bets 100 points that you won? how often do you play 100/100? what do you think about over 3,5 goals ? Isnt fulham missing Brian ruiz big time? He is the guy that creates chances for fulham. Is ben arfa fit to play from the start to score goals? will Ba play for sure? Please help a bit as I mreally interested following you. I see the statistics but in all of these statistics b. ruiz had a big part in the goals..

Just heard Newcastle will be without Williamson tonight' date=' been a falling out on the coach and has returned to Newcastle , leaving Chris Harrison to step in on the bench. Still think Newcastle will be too strong!![/quote'] Thanks for the news. Isnt that a big loss for their defence? who will be his replacement. As I see it newcastle doesnt have a regular to fill in to that position? Would make the over more possible or does it mean newcastle plays more carefull?

Re: Fulham v Newcastle United > Mon 10th December Studley99 may be right, we could be without Williamson. But we do not even have a player called Chris Harrison. What are you talking about? Bad info. If Perch is back we would play him there. We signed him as a defender but to be honest performs much better in midfield holding role. Lineup I expect ----------------------------------Krul----------------------------------------- --Simpson----------Colocinni----------Perch/Williamson---------Santon--------- --Ben Arfa----------Tiote-----------------Anita-----------------Gutierrez------ --------------------Cisse-----------------Ba----------------------------------

Studley99 may be right, we could be without Williamson. But we do not even have a player called Chris Harrison. What are you talking about? Bad info.
think he might be a troll. just yet registered. maybe a mod can check for IP if he is from england. studdley whats your source please? who is chris harrison (lol)

Re: Fulham v Newcastle United > Mon 10th December Over 2.5 @ 1.86 (32 Red) 5/10 I've gone for the overs as well, though I got on earlier @ 1.87. Fulham have a very strong long term trend for overs at Craven Cottage; 13 out of the last 15 home league games have gone over 2.5 goals. Martin Jol likes attacking football and he has gradually changed Fulham from a defensive to an offensive side, this was first shown in their home games and now can be seen in away games to some extent as well. This season Fulham have the 2nd highest average goals per game in the league, after Man Utd. It's quite a turnaround considering that under Hughes and Hodgson they were a very drawish side who frequently went unders. Newcastle's games have averaged just over 2.5 goals so far this season. I think they are an overish enough side to make the bet worthwhile, as has been said they're not Stoke or Villa. Newcastle play two up front, Ben Arfa is back, Cisse and Ba (if he plays) are dangerous and both teams will go for the three points. Yes, Haangeland is back but Fulham's defence is still weak, yes they haven't scored in a few games but if you look at the longer term trend they are normally high scorers. I don't rate Newcastle's defence that much this season either. It may need a relatively early goal for this to come in but I think it should definitely be a lower price. Not major value but still value; I would price this at no higher than 1.8 fair odds.

Over 2.5 @ 1.86 (32 Red) 5/10 I've gone for the overs as well, though I got on earlier @ 1.87. Fulham have a very strong long term trend for overs at Craven Cottage; 13 out of the last 15 home league games have gone over 2.5 goals. Martin Jol likes attacking football and he has gradually changed Fulham from a defensive to an offensive side, this was first shown in their home games and now can be seen in away games to some extent as well. This season Fulham have the 2nd highest average goals per game in the league, after Man Utd. It's quite a turnaround considering that under Hughes and Hodgson they were a very drawish side who frequently went unders. Newcastle's games have averaged just over 2.5 goals so far this season. I think they are an overish enough side to make the bet worthwhile, as has been said they're not Stoke or Villa. Newcastle play two up front, Ben Arfa is back, Cisse and Ba (if he plays) are dangerous and both teams will go for the three points. Yes, Haangeland is back but Fulham's defence is still weak, yes they haven't scored in a few games but if you look at the longer term trend they are normally high scorers. I don't rate Newcastle's defence that much this season either. It may need a relatively early goal for this to come in but I think it should definitely be a lower price. Not major value but still value; I would price this at no higher than 1.8 fair odds.
What do you think about Ruiz missing? He was in nearly 33% of fulham goals involved. Since he misses they dried up. They lack a creative midfielder.

What do you think about Ruiz missing? He was in nearly 33% of fulham goals involved. Since he misses they dried up. They lack a creative midfielder.
I'm not sure about this season but last season he only started just over 50% of games and they were still an overish side, although of course you could say that they had Dempsey and Dembele then. I tend not to pay too much attention to one or even two players missing, unless they are absolutely vital which I wouldn't personally say about Ruiz- even then, look at Liverpool at the weekend, drop Suarez and then score 3 goals! That's just my method though, I prefer to work with a mixture of stats and intuition, I could be wrong. I think Newcastle's defence is weak and Berby alone will cause them problems.

Re: Fulham v Newcastle United > Mon 10th December Neither of these teams pulling up any trees and as much as they'll want to stress how much they need a win I wouldn't be at all surprised if they'd both settle for a point. Teams have a fairly similar form record over last 6 games (actually, pretty similar throughout season so far, though using league tables as a guide for the outcome of a match is fraught with danger and not something I would usually do anyway). If Berbatov can be a*sed then he can have a big say in this. I suspect he may pull his finger out that little bit more knowing he's on telly! :eyes Gone for a sort of combo on this here: Wincast: Berbatov to score first and game finishes a draw: 27 with Betfair

Re: Fulham v Newcastle United > Mon 10th December fulham team news just in: shwarzer, riether, hughes, hangeland, risse, kcaniklic, sidwell, baird, duff, berbatov, rodallega. Newcastle team simpson, williamson, coloccini, santon, ben arfa, tiote, anita, guitierrez, ba , cisse. This will be a close encounter, I would put small stakes on newcastle (just for the value).