** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A > Oct 30 - Nov 1

Re: Serie A > Oct 30 - Nov 1 Crazy night in Serie A, not great for us punters though.

Lazio -0.5AH 1.79 at Bet Victor (4 /10 units) Cagliari to win 1.95 at Ladbrokes ( 2 / 10 units) :hope
Really disappointed with Lazio, had more of the ball but created very little. Credit should go to Torino but if Lazio honesty have ambitions of CL qualification then they really should be winning these games. -2.1 units. I'm struggling at the moment to get any consistency betting on Serie A which is annoying. Lets hope for better at the weekend.

Re: Serie A > Oct 30 - Nov 1

I think that Internazionale, Lazio & Juve could be a nice realistic treble tonight.
Lazio spoiled the night for me here.. :\ I keep saying to myself, you can't get any sort of consistency betting on Italian football.. I did point out tho, that Napoli shouldn't be touched tonight and I was right about that one.. -1.5 unit for the night

Lazio spoiled the night for me here.. :\ I keep saying to myself, you can't get any sort of consistency betting on Italian football.. I did point out tho, that Napoli shouldn't be touched tonight and I was right about that one.. -1.5 unit for the night
If you looked closer the signs for lazio slipping up were there with no ledesma and Hernandez. So k wasn't suprised by torino result. Torino have been really unlucky in there last few games!

Re: Serie A > Oct 30 - Nov 1 20:45 Genoa - Fiorentina Genoa in the last five games have failed to come to a victory. Fiorentina on the other hand in the last three games is undefeated. Montella for this match can again count on Roncaglia and Pizarro. The only absence will be Camporese. On the other hand Del Neri for this match can count on Caninia and Jorquera while Del Neri still can not count on Anselmo, Rossi, Ferronetti, Borriello and Vargas. Fiorentina for a long time don't knows for victory in Genoa and certainly in this match will not be easy to get the victory. First thing I paid attention to in this match is that Firoentina in the last seven matches in the championship six has played under 2.5. Also neither Genoa was not that good and they in the last six games in the league have played five times under 2.5. I think in this match we can expect a tough match. Genoa will not rush in this match and I think that Fiorentina which obviously does not playing well in Genoa because it has not been won long time will by more carefull so I think here should expect a tough match in which I think We will not see a lot of goals so I think under 2.5 is good bet for this match. Pick:Under 2.5 @ 1.76 Pinnacle 5/10

Current form of the teams makes me happy to see odds of 1.62 for BTS.Roma concedes a lot lately but scores more as well as Parma do.Home team ahve scored in every of their last 10 games at home and Roma right now will be an easy target.I think over 5.5 yellow cards will also be a good option given the fact that 4 of the last 6 Roma games went over 5.5 and in the other two there were 5 yellow cards.Odds with bet365 have already fallen from 2.10 in the morning to 1.9 right now.GL
Half won..

Chievo vs Pescara = 1 (1.75) stake 7/10 Chievo position 19 ° points 7 Pescara position 17 ° points 8 Preview: Chievo: suspended Bentivoglio (midfielder 0/0), Vacek (midfielder 4/0); unavailable: Paloschi (striker 0/0), Squizzi (goalkeeper 0/0), Sardo (defender 7/0), Cesar (defender 6/0). Pescara: unavailable: Savelloni (goalkeeper 0/0), Crescenzi (defender 0/0), Brugman (striker 0/0), Terlizzi (defender 3/1). Chievo has a score in-house w2-d1-l2 goals scored 6 goals against 7 while Pescara has a score out of the house w1-d1-l2 goals scored 3 goals against 6. The home team in previous years has always been classified aquasi the center of the table, but this year the tournament has started disastrously ended with the dismissal of Di Carlo. With the arrival of new coach Corini things are changing even if he lost the last game away with a score of 1-0 against Napoli, one of the candidates to win the league. Pescara has a unique and amazing championship in Serie B but with the departure of its gems denotes a difficult time facing teams level. This is a very important game for both teams as they are for the time being in the relegation zone, but the greater experience of Chievo in my opinion will be decisive. Quote of the sign 1 down on many books. :hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHH :ok

20:45 Genoa - Fiorentina Genoa in the last five games have failed to come to a victory. Fiorentina on the other hand in the last three games is undefeated. Montella for this match can again count on Roncaglia and Pizarro. The only absence will be Camporese. On the other hand Del Neri for this match can count on Caninia and Jorquera while Del Neri still can not count on Anselmo, Rossi, Ferronetti, Borriello and Vargas. Fiorentina for a long time don't knows for victory in Genoa and certainly in this match will not be easy to get the victory. First thing I paid attention to in this match is that Firoentina in the last seven matches in the championship six has played under 2.5. Also neither Genoa was not that good and they in the last six games in the league have played five times under 2.5. I think in this match we can expect a tough match. Genoa will not rush in this match and I think that Fiorentina which obviously does not playing well in Genoa because it has not been won long time will by more carefull so I think here should expect a tough match in which I think We will not see a lot of goals so I think under 2.5 is good bet for this match. Pick:Under 2.5 @ 1.76 Pinnacle 5/10
V good post. Have to agree, Genoa were dreadful against Milan.