Group D > 25 October (Bordeaux, Club Bruges, Maritimo, Newcastle)

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Marítimo v Girondins de Bordeaux (20:05 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.94[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.68[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newcastle United v Club Brugge (20:05 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.69[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group D > 25 October (Bordeaux, Club Bruges, Maritimo, Newcastle) 4pts Newcastle (-1) to beat Club Bruges 7/4 Blue Square Even though Pardew might rotate some of his players for this match I still feel whichever side he puts out here will have enough to win this match and win it a shade comfortably. It doesn’t seem to matter who plays at the back for Newcastle these days they tend to be well organised on the whole and there will be dangerous players up front for them. The Belgian league isn’t the strongest and Bruges poor form would have to be a concern going into this match so I’ll take the hosts to win by at least a couple of goals here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/newcastle-vs-club-bruges-betting-newcastle-should-enjoy-easy-night-against-out-of-form-belgians

Re: Group D > 25 October (Bordeaux, Club Bruges, Maritimo, Newcastle)

Maritomo-Bordeaux Maritimo not conceding a goal for 4 matches in the Europa League at home. The last position in the ranking, they need three points to have a chance to pass the group! I think going into this home game. Home win 3.25 bet365
If your guts are saying ''go for it'' - then go...But I don't like the reasoning ''last position - need 3 points - going for a win''. The game is played by 2 teams and the fact that Maritimo wants those 3 points works exactly the same with the French team. Bordeaux are clearly going there to get at least a point and IMO will start tight. Maritimo will not go recklessly forward against a team that is certainly ranked higher. Enough experience with both teams in Europe, very unpredictable game, I am sure there are better picks tonight... GL though

Re: Group D > 25 October (Bordeaux, Club Bruges, Maritimo, Newcastle) You'll never find me officially tipping on Europa League night, but Bordeaux are sending a strong team to Madeira, and want to win this. Worth considering when making your selection for this match.

Re: Group D > 25 October (Bordeaux, Club Bruges, Maritimo, Newcastle) Newcastle - Bruges I am a Belgian & Bruges fan so my bet is mainly based on my knowledge of Club. I sincerely believe Bruges players & staff don't think about getting anything from tonight's match in Newcastle. Club's moral isn't that great, there are some issues in the locker room and they still have major injury problems. Considering they have a very important ('must win') fixture this weekend at home against a decent Lokeren, I expect another experimental line-up with only one goal in mind: limiting the damage. They will be happy to not lose 4-0 as they did in Bordeaux. Most of Bruges defence is second choice (Almeback, Figueras, Buysse) and they are underperforming. The GK Jorgacevic looks very shaky lately, especially on free kicks. No matter what Newcastle's starting 11 is they will out-skill Bruges in any position and have plenty of opportunities to score. I think they can easily score 2 or 3 goals. Bruges only real thread comes from Bacca nowadays. He is definitely someone to watch out for on the goalscorer markets! Wouldn't be surprised if he scores one, gets rejected for off-sid e and then replay shows us he was on. Seen it a dozen of times, he plays so on the edge that the linesmen just pull up the flag whenever they doubt the situation. All together considering Bruges moral, form, injury-list & the fact that Bruges' budget is like 1/5 of Newcastle's I can't even see them getting a draw. Add to that the home advantage and I'm happy to take Newcastle on a handicap. Newcastle (-1) @ 2.60 Unibet

Re: Group D > 25 October (Bordeaux, Club Bruges, Maritimo, Newcastle) Maritimo v Bordeaux Bordeaux seem to be much the better side, but their away record in Europe is poor - they seem to lose more away games than they win - and Maritimo are pretty strong at home. So it makes it hard to see where the value is. http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/10/25/europe/uefa-cup/maritimo-funchal/fc-girondins-de-bordeaux/1388888/

Re: Group D > 25 October (Bordeaux, Club Bruges, Maritimo, Newcastle) Newcastle looked like they were on a training field, no interest in this game whatsoever. Fortunately a good Obertan saved them from a bad result, 1-1 would've been a better reflection of the match though. With this attitude I'd rather lay Newcastle when they travel to Bruges in 2 weeks.